Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Movie][Pirates of the Caribbean] - Spoilers for Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me.
  We pillage, we plunder, we rifle, and loot,
  We kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot,
  We extort, we pilfer, we filch, and sack,
  Maraud and embezzle, and even high-jack,
  We kindle and char, inflame and ignite,
  We burn up the city, we're really a fright,
  We're rascals, scoundrels, villans, and knaves,
  We're devils and black sheep, really bad eggs,
  Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho.
View Results

eduardo galpaleano

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:23 am
Jade Rotaski
lurkindarkness
Jade Rotaski
lurkindarkness
Jade Rotaski

Damn right! You can't forget the rum XP

My dad's bar has rum *cackles* I shall invite them over, and offer free rum in exchange for fanservice

And we shall tape said fanservice then sell copies of it on e-bay!

Yes! We'll make million! (and keep a few copies for ourselves, upgrade them to digital surround, plasma 50" screen)

Hell yes only the best quility sound and screen for thids footage XD

XD Excellent!

My (perverse) friends would like to make a comment (they are over here... because I was bored and let them come over) Davy Jones... his mouth... so many possibilities  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 2:05 am
Okay, okay. It's been tempting to tell everyone this, but I'm not sure if it has been posted yet. *sigh* Whatever...

For those who have watched PotC2, you would already know about the secret of Captain Jack Sparrow's compass right? Well, the other day, I was watching PotC and I came across an amazing discovery 8D

If any of you PotC fans remember the part where Jack was captured at the docks, just after saving Elizabeth, and Norrington was happily going through his stuff... Blah, blah. blah, whatever. Anyway, I practically squealed with delight. As Norrington was commenting on Jack's compass (Quote: "A compass that doesn't point north....")...

The arrow on the compass Norrington was holding was pointing directly at Jack.

=O *gaspgasp* Norrington obviously desires our favourite captain <3

Solo Duet

eduardo galpaleano

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:47 pm
Solo Duet
Okay, okay. It's been tempting to tell everyone this, but I'm not sure if it has been posted yet. *sigh* Whatever...

For those who have watched PotC2, you would already know about the secret of Captain Jack Sparrow's compass right? Well, the other day, I was watching PotC and I came across an amazing discovery 8D

If any of you PotC fans remember the part where Jack was captured at the docks, just after saving Elizabeth, and Norrington was happily going through his stuff... Blah, blah. blah, whatever. Anyway, I practically squealed with delight. As Norrington was commenting on Jack's compass (Quote: "A compass that doesn't point north....")...

When the Jews return to Zion
and a comet fills the sky
the Holy Roman Empire rises
and you and I must die...

Iras ----
ze gasp!! That is love.

Me and my friends always joke about that compass pointing to Barbossa instead of the Black Pearl for Jack

--- Your Lord and Master

From the eternal sea he rises
Creating armies on either shore
Turning man against his brother
Till man exists no more...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:28 pm
lurkindarkness
Solo Duet

Iras ----
ze gasp!! That is love.

Me and my friends always joke about that compass pointing to Barbossa instead of the Black Pearl for Jack

--- Your Lord and Master

I'm pretty sure it does =O

Solo Duet

eduardo galpaleano

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:32 pm
Solo Duet
lurkindarkness
Solo Duet

Iras ----
ze gasp!! That is love.

--- Your Lord and Master

yay mindless slash~  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:32 am
lurkindarkness
Solo Duet
lurkindarkness
Solo Duet

Iras ----
ze gasp!! That is love.

--- Your Lord and Master

yay mindless slash~

Yay for mindless anything xD <3

Solo Duet

eduardo galpaleano

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:15 pm
Ah, I changed the poll... I am bad~
ninja burning_eyes

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:03 pm
LOVE the movie..but I kinda don't approve of POTC boyxboy couples..I dunno...they just don't work out for me. domokun  

D.O.O.M.

eduardo galpaleano

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:04 pm
D.O.O.M.
LOVE the movie..but I kinda don't approve of POTC boyxboy couples..I dunno...they just don't work out for me. domokun
s'cool, I don't tend to go boy/boy in anything real life, unless I feel that it is necessary, or they just have too many moments for me to deny the urges deep within my soul (which I get nearly everytime 2 guys interact xp )
ninja burning_eyes

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:50 pm
[Ryoga-chan]
lurkindarkness
[Ryoga-chan]
Jade Rotaski
[Ryoga-chan]
Whoah, you all hate Elizabeth? o.o I never did.

SPOILER: Now, mind you, the part when she kissed Jack made my mouth drop. But I loved it! xD I think the general idea of Jack kissing (or something like that) made it awesome. Because it looked hot none the less. xP [/shameless fangirl]

If we're lucky, Will shall give up Elizabeth and get gay with Jack. ninja Or something like that.

Actually, I liked Elizabeth from the start. I thought of her as a witty, smart girl. Even though I don't like the pairing WillLiz.

Now, Norrington on the other hand... xp heart

Mini spoiler: He suddenly went from pompous b*****d to HOMIGOSH TEH SEXX in that movie. Seriously. <33

That, and the three-way sword battle was just hilarious. XDD

Spoiler reply!

I so agree WTF happened to Norrington O_o He just turned so...WOW! XP One minute, he's a pompous slightly ugly git, the next, he's abandond on Tortuga and looks so...soo hot! XP and i agree, the three way balttle was funny esspeccily when they were fighting on that water wheel and Elizibeth and those two pirates see it rolling by and they're like "o_O??" before Davey Jones hench men try and attack them XD

Spoilies! D:
That was just the most random, idiotic love I have ever seen. Ever. I now want Jack, Will and Norrington to proceed in a threesome on camera in the uncut version of the third movie to come.

Spoiler... ninja in the wheel ninja

xd If that actually happened, I would laugh.

User Image

That does sound good, but switch Will with Elizabeth when she's dressed like a boy. ^_^ I hate Will with a passion, but Jack/Norrington/Elizabeth is happiness. Or just Jack/Norrington. Whatever.  

palindrome88

retice

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:07 pm
Spoilers for anyone who hasn't seen it yet: Does anyone remember the part in the beginning when the savages capture Will and have him on the stick? The first thought that ran through my head when they offered him to Jack was "VIRGIN SACRIFICE?!" and then my sister had to go and ruin it and be like "Haha! They expect Jack to eat Will! Haha!"
So I pouted for a while. ^^;

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:43 pm
I voted Jack/Norrington/Will on the poll because that would just be hawt.

Inside the wheel of spinning slash! <3

Pwndd

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:04 am
[Ryoga-chan]
I voted Jack/Norrington/Will on the poll because that would just be hawt.

Inside the wheel of spinning slash! <3

Hee he I like Jac/ Will/ Norrington, threesomes are fun XD  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:51 pm
lurkindarkness
Jade Rotaski
lurkindarkness
Jade Rotaski
lurkindarkness
Jade Rotaski

Damn right! You can't forget the rum XP

My dad's bar has rum *cackles* I shall invite them over, and offer free rum in exchange for fanservice

And we shall tape said fanservice then sell copies of it on e-bay!

Yes! We'll make million! (and keep a few copies for ourselves, upgrade them to digital surround, plasma 50" screen)

Hell yes only the best quility sound and screen for thids footage XD

XD Excellent!

My (perverse) friends would like to make a comment (they are over here... because I was bored and let them come over) Davy Jones... his mouth... so many possibilities

Many many... *thinks wierd thoughts and shudders*
Also time for a little spoiler:
I think Jack is dead. Davy Jones said "The debt has been payed" (or something along those lines) And the only way it was settled was if Jack's soul was lost or if those 100 souls were payed. And since Davy Jones is tied to the sea, he would know if he was dead. And no one else agrees with me! crying  

Auranstlar

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:24 am
Spoiler: Yeah he IS dea but the whol point of the third movie is to bring Jack BACK fromt he dead XP  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games