!!Hair~styleS!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

obsessed over hair???
  Yes. .hair is yummmy. . bmwahaha!!!
  Hair?? its okay. . .
  Never. . . who would be obsessed over hair???
View Results

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:18 pm
cut???? oh no. . has korean stars gone crazy!!! yea. .i am too scared to watch that too. . and youtube is being fixed so. . . .

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:31 pm
[schizophrenic]
cut???? oh no. . has korean stars gone crazy!!! yea. .i am too scared to watch that too. . and youtube is being fixed so. . . .

Ohh that sucks...... I wanted to watch Gackt's Vanilla MV too.....

Hahaha yeah I was scared too. :/ I hope he grows it back.  

I Have Moved

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:41 pm
Prince Orange
[schizophrenic]

i loved gackt's vanilla mv. . .his hair is so cool! like cloud's hair from final fantasy 7  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:20 pm
f a n g i r l
Prince Orange
[schizophrenic]

i loved gackt's vanilla mv. . .his hair is so cool! like cloud's hair from final fantasy 7

yea. . i have seen it too. . .it is good i guess. . .his dancing is kewl. . if you call it dancing. . and the white girl in mis music video . . i did not get it. . . she was just walking and prancing around. . why are there white girls in japanese music videos now a days. . esp. rock music videos. . yay cloud!! i took a quiz and i got that evil man with grayish hair!!!! oh we are off the subject again. .

[schizophrenic]

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:26 pm
f a n g i r l
Prince Orange
[schizophrenic]

Hahhaa yeah!! I loved his hair! :3 Is it still like that?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:30 pm
[schizophrenic]
f a n g i r l
Prince Orange
[schizophrenic]

yea. . i have seen it too. . .it is good i guess. . .his dancing is kewl. . if you call it dancing. . and the white girl in mis music video . . i did not get it. . . she was just walking and prancing around. . why are there white girls in japanese music videos now a days. . esp. rock music videos. . yay cloud!! i took a quiz and i got that evil man with grayish hair!!!! oh we are off the subject again. .

Hahaha I liked it when he was snapping his fingers. XD

Very cool hahaha. ^_________^ Yeah white people are in alot of Japanese vids these days. O_O

When I took that quiz I got that red head guy named Reno or something. :/ I'm not cocky!! crying

Hmmmmmm

For hairstyles once more...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

HAHAHA What wicked hair! And I LOVE the costumes XD Can't remember where I picked this up from... xD

Hmmm they kinda messed with Max's hair in it. I could still see some brown in there...  

I Have Moved

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:36 pm
Prince Orange
[schizophrenic]
f a n g i r l
Prince Orange
[schizophrenic]

Hahaha I liked it when he was snapping his fingers. XD

Very cool hahaha. ^_________^ Yeah white people are in alot of Japanese vids these days. O_O

When I took that quiz I got that red head guy named Reno or something. :/ I'm not cocky!! crying

Hmmmmmm

For hairstyles once more...

HAHAHA What wicked hair! And I LOVE the costumes XD Can't remember where I picked this up from... xD

Hmmm they kinda messed with Max's hair in it. I could still see some brown in there...

keke. . .i got the red hair man too. . and cloud too. . keke. . but i got the evil man like three times. . yup yup they are. . and that picture is kinda odd. . .me too. . i can see the hair too. . .that picture kinda scares me too..

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:41 pm
[schizophrenic]

keke. . .i got the red hair man too. . and cloud too. . keke. . but i got the evil man like three times. . yup yup they are. . and that picture is kinda odd. . .me too. . i can see the hair too. . .that picture kinda scares me too..

Hahaha, really? XD I'm gonna try again to see if I still get the red head...

Me and my sister cracked up when we first saw the picture. ^^ But now, it's just kinda creepy..

It inspired us though. ^_____^

Here's something we made...

Mmm it's not the greatest, but it killed enough time when it was time to eat lalala... ^_____^

BTW; Raenef and Eclipse are characters from my favourite manhwa called "Demon Diary". ^________^  

I Have Moved

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:23 pm
keke. .lots of pictures. . .they kinda scare me. . .especially the dong bang shin ki one. . . *shivers*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:16 am
Prince Orange
[schizophrenic]

Me and my sister cracked up when we first saw the picture. ^^ But now, it's just kinda creepy..

Mmm it's not the greatest, but it killed enough time when it was time to eat lalala... ^_____^

BTW; Raenef and Eclipse are characters from my favourite manhwa called "Demon Diary". ^________^

keke. . i took the quiz again. . i got. . .

Which FF Character Are You?

yay!!! but it was fun being the evil guy . . i am happy i got cloud. . wish i could have pretty pretty hair. .

[schizophrenic]

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:47 am
f a n g i r l
keke. .lots of pictures. . .they kinda scare me. . .especially the dong bang shin ki one. . . *shivers*

Lol yeah. XD They have like this nice face... but then when it comes down to the body it's just plain creepy. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:48 am
[schizophrenic]
Prince Orange
[schizophrenic]

keke. . i took the quiz again. . i got. . .

Which FF Character Are You?

yay!!! but it was fun being the evil guy . . i am happy i got cloud. . wish i could have pretty pretty hair. .

I got that Yuffie girl. XD She's pretty lalaa I wish I had that girl with the bunch of braids that has that blue band around her head. :/ ^________^  

I Have Moved

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:30 am
kekeke. . now i am bored. .  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:33 am
Lol yeah........

Mmmmmm

To keep this board going on topic,

What do you think of SuJu's "Dancing Out" hair?

I personally disliked HeeChul's. :/ Shindong's hair didn't change much.  

I Have Moved

kpopFANS

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces