Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
What's The Strangest Dream You Have Had? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 10:24 am
Well.... I had a dream where when two of my friends came to visit I was raped and killed by one of them, while the other just stood and watched and then did stuff when I was dead. It was weird. Woke me up and I called and was freaking out~
"How could you let him do that!? How could YOU do that after I was dead!!?! *cries*"
"...What?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 10:43 am
xd I've had a lot of weird dreams. I have this little journal that I write all my dreams in so I can remember them better.

This first dream was kinda random. I was at the movie theater with Naruto, Neji, and Sakura. I forget what movie we were watching, but I was entertained. All of a sudden, a ear-peircing shriek comes from the theater next to where we were. I figured they were seeing Boogyman, which was out then. After a couple minutes, someone from the other theater punches a giant hole in the wall. It turns out that they were watching some football movie. After hearing this, Neji runs off to join them. Sakura kinda...disappeared. I dunno, I kept watching the movie and never noticed that she left. When the movie finished, Naruto and I walked out the doors. We accidentally walked into a war between the people of Washington Township (where I live) and the sky angels. o_O I woke up shortly after that.

Another dream I had was not as strange, but I was amused. It started with me sitting out in this alleyway while it's raining. I'm sitting by this door. It slowly opens, and Ed walks out. He turned and asked me if I waited too long. I guess I was waiting for him... I just shook my head. While we start walking somewhere, a group of police officers run by, talking about something. I looked around and I was on a beach. It looked like it was about to rain. As I stared at the sky, a weird shape appeared in the sky (almost like what happened in The Forgotten). Everyone on the beach screamed and ran into a nearby hotel, which looked a lot like my school. Unlike my school, the stairs were a metallic blue color and went much higher. When I got to my room, I found the pillows to my bed were torn. I needed to ask the elves in the hallway to fix it. It was snowing in the hallway when I walked out. I handed the pillows to the elves and told them my room number. After that, I decided to see if anyone was back on the beach. As soon as I walked out, a giant crate fell from the sky. In the crate was a gremlin that started attacking me. I woke up a little bit after that...

xd ;; Sorry for the long post.  

fk12

starlight aquatic

Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 4:34 pm
Okies, had another weird dream last night...
I was on the computer, looking at this book-club website for some reason, then these three old ladies appear on my couch. So I sit by them and were talking. So I try to tell them about a book called 'Exodus '04' by Utada Hikaru. I guess she wrote a book... But then when we were watching tv. It was 'The planets weirdest videos'.. Then it showed this huge class of kids on a fieldtrip in the rainforest. So then I say 'Oh! I remember this!!' and then it showed me as a little kid saying 'HI! HI! HI! HI!' over and over again and then I walk off. Then it shows my friend Jesse saying 'HII!!', and then us as little kids walk into the forest even more. Then, my brother walks in the room, signs me offline, and walks off. And then I call him and idiot and ask him why he did that. And then I woke up. o_O  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:56 pm
The weirdest dream i've had was that it was raining nuts and bolts and wrenches... it was so weird... everyone was outside trying to catch some to save money ... and they would bounce off the water before actually sinking sometimes... my brother had left the shelter that everyone was in for safety(it was actually an outhouse!) to catch some and a HUGE wrench fell on the water, bounced and hit him in the sack!! hahahha it was crazy! adn realistic as hell!  

fire_child_02

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 4:43 pm
Tarentatek
NittleGrasper^-^
Hmm... had another wierd dream...

so i'm in my bedroom looking at the cieling and its 1:00am in the morning. Then these porcelian dolls my grandpa gave me start talking to me saying to me in a chant like voice,

"Ne-chan...Ne-chan..."

Then they start doing this wierd chuckle thing and god it freaked me out...

then they start to climb my bed and stab me with envelope openers.

Then i wake up.

So then after that dream i asked my mom to put the dolls away in a safe place... away from me. xd And i am now kind freaked out when someone points an envelope opener at me... @.@

Interesting...

*points envelope opener at NittleGrasper*

Don't worry. My envelope opener has a duck on the end of it. It won't hurt you 3nodding
Ha ha...Mine is in a shape of a sword...*grins evily at NittleGrasper and picks it up* >=]  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 5:52 pm
Heh, well i was in one of the inuyasha episodes o_0 very strange..the one episode about those monkeys haha ~_~ lordeh i was the one stuck with the rock on my hand instead of inuyasha..scary stuff stare  

AcidTracks

asdfzqw

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 12:43 am
I envy you guys. I usually dream of someone trying to kill me... sob...sob..sob...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 3:41 pm
All my dreams are weird. o.O

But I had a dream... uhm.. right. And in the dream I was for one moment a guy, and after that myself and after that another guy and after that I was Gaara. o.O; And we ere going to build something, but I don't remember what. gonk But omg, I was Gaara. That scares me. oO;  

Minari Kandraka

Kendo Girl

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 12:05 am
Well, I was reading Vol. 4 of Azumanga Daioh, again, one night ago [it still cracks me up after all this time]. The panel where Osaka wanted to wake up Yukari with a pan, but ended up getting a knife instead, because she was half-awake, kind of reincarnated into my dream. xd So, in my dream, I'm not sure what I was doing, but I just remember people screaming, 'stop running around with that scalpel, you'll hurt someone!'. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 4:34 am
fk12
xd I've had a lot of weird dreams. I have this little journal that I write all my dreams in so I can remember them better.

I do that too. I have three; one was where I wanted to get on an airplane, so I chased a monkey. One was where I went to a really weird school and there was a recent one about this pidgeon. Which one do you want to hear first?  

Turtle-flavoured Pizza

AcidTracks

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 12:28 pm
boltsire
I envy you guys. I usually dream of someone trying to kill me... sob...sob..sob...

lmfao, aw i'm sorry xd  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 4:52 pm
The weirdest dream I ever had was wen I dreamet that I was chaising someone throw a forest and wen I catch her I eate her alive, wen I woke up it reminded me of Evangelion.  

Ryu Infini

Dapper Gaian

350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

NittleGrasper`

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 10:27 pm
ChibiTotoro222
Tarentatek
NittleGrasper^-^
Hmm... had another wierd dream...

so i'm in my bedroom looking at the cieling and its 1:00am in the morning. Then these porcelian dolls my grandpa gave me start talking to me saying to me in a chant like voice,

"Ne-chan...Ne-chan..."

Then they start doing this wierd chuckle thing and god it freaked me out...

then they start to climb my bed and stab me with envelope openers.

Then i wake up.

So then after that dream i asked my mom to put the dolls away in a safe place... away from me. xd And i am now kind freaked out when someone points an envelope opener at me... @.@

Interesting...

*points envelope opener at NittleGrasper*

Don't worry. My envelope opener has a duck on the end of it. It won't hurt you 3nodding
Ha ha...Mine is in a shape of a sword...*grins evily at NittleGrasper and picks it up* >=]
gonk gonk gonk  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 12:16 pm
I just had a funky dream this morning, really fuzzy but pretty much it was Anderson from Hellsing fighting Edward Elric from FMA, and at times I was Anderson, other times I was just watching. And towards the end Anderson lost because he slashed something but it really was himself.. or something..

Yeah very confusing sweatdrop  

Izalithium

MidnightArticuno

10,725 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 12:53 pm
Several... something weird once (that I remember off the top of my head) where Davis (Digimon season 2)jumped through a broken glass tennis net into a swimming pool to fetch a ping pong ball during a vacation to the YMCA. I was very, very confused when I woke up...  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff