Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply kpopFANS
Question about TRAX............ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free money
  No... *takes money anyways*
View Results

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:37 am
[schizophrenic]
f a n g i r l
Prince Orange
AHHHHHHHH

NEWSSSSSS

BIG NEWSSSSSSS

The TRAX turned into K-POP!!!!! surprised

Well it'll gain some popularity... but what about the ROCK? I just got into them... T0T

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2BYApwH8x0

the song is nice though.................

this is sad... i liked their rock

WHY?!?!?!?!? well, it was okay, but i love their rock music much much better! hmmmmm. . . that style of jrock was like the only reason i listened to them. . . . . it makes me sadder. . . . cry

well. . . typhoon has a nice voice. . . but sadly i liked them rock better. .. even though i am not a big fan of rock music. . . that song was boring to me. .

Oh man...... ever since rose left its getting worse............ -0-;; dunno if I'll listen to the TRAX again.........................

wait......

what if they start to dance? HAHAHHA I would like to see that.......  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:54 am
Prince Orange
[schizophrenic]
f a n g i r l
Prince Orange
AHHHHHHHH

NEWSSSSSS

BIG NEWSSSSSSS

Well it'll gain some popularity... but what about the ROCK? I just got into them... T0T

WHY?!?!?!?!? well, it was okay, but i love their rock music much much better! hmmmmm. . . that style of jrock was like the only reason i listened to them. . . . . it makes me sadder. . . . cry

well. . . typhoon has a nice voice. . . but sadly i liked them rock better. .. even though i am not a big fan of rock music. . . that song was boring to me. .

Oh man...... ever since rose left its getting worse............ -0-;; dunno if I'll listen to the TRAX again.........................

wait......

me too. .. wonder if they are any good. .  

[schizophrenic]

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:42 pm
[schizophrenic]
Prince Orange
[schizophrenic]
f a n g i r l
Prince Orange
AHHHHHHHH

NEWSSSSSS

BIG NEWSSSSSSS

wait......

me too. .. wonder if they are any good. .

it would be funny to watch attack dance. XD He's so silent and cool hahha...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 4:23 pm
yup yup. . .can not wait. . but i highly doubt that they are going to dance. .  

[schizophrenic]

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:04 pm
okay, i will listen to them if they dance. hehe. . . . but still, yeah they did get worse. couldnt they just find a replacement drummer with a name that begin with an i? they could be called taxi. . . lol. oh well. i just hope they know what they are getting themselves into. i still want to see them play their instruments instead of just using their voices. *sigh* i wanna cry again. keke  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:11 pm
f a n g i r l
okay, i will listen to them if they dance. hehe. . . . but still, yeah they did get worse. couldnt they just find a replacement drummer with a name that begin with an i? they could be called taxi. . . lol. oh well. i just hope they know what they are getting themselves into. i still want to see them play their instruments instead of just using their voices. *sigh* i wanna cry again. keke

taxi??? come on how about thax. . . or tuax. . .i do not know. . but taxi that is weird. . why not just tax?? huh??? i likethe name trax better. . get a drummer with a nickname with a r. . that is way better. .

hey. . .after no minwoo graduates from collage, will he join the group again???

[schizophrenic]

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:16 pm
[schizophrenic]
f a n g i r l

taxi??? come on how about thax. . . or tuax. . .i do not know. . but taxi that is weird. . why not just tax?? huh??? i likethe name trax better. . get a drummer with a nickname with a r. . that is way better. .

hey. . .after no minwoo graduates from collage, will he join the group again???

HEY I JUST READ MINWOO'S CYWORLD!!!

He says he's getting ready for his solo concert soon! biggrin HAPPY DAY!!!!

Hahahaha and then he rambles about how he feels tired and then all of a sudden before he signs off, he's like "When it rains, who do you think of?" I was like, "YOOOOU!!!!" lol. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:44 pm
solo concert? already? he moves fast. 3nodding  

Innuendos In Tea

2,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:02 pm
wow. . yup yup he does move fast. . . hmmm. . . .i am still wondering if he is any good at singing. .  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:00 pm
i still think he is. . but with rock songs, his voice sounded more powerful. he has a very nice voice though!  

f a n g i r l

Shibuki-kun

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:18 pm
ROSE IS QUITTING?!??NOOOOOOO!!! gonk crying  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:39 pm
can not wait to hear him sing all by himself. . i am looking forward to that!!!

[schizophrenic]

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:44 pm
Lol! Same here! I was so happy I get to see him in the entertainment business again. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:54 pm
Prince Orange
Lol! Same here! I was so happy I get to see him in the entertainment business again. biggrin

yup yup. . can not wait. .

[schizophrenic]

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:49 am
Hey did anyone download their newest song? Choo Woo or something? O__O

Even though its not the style I like, its still TRAX so I'm willing to download. ^^  
kpopFANS

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff