Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
Do you wish you were not asian sometimes? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

?
  yes
  no
View Results

Chiaki88

Timid Lunatic

15,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:49 pm
sometimes

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:53 am
Never!! xD only asians can pull off visual kei looks!  

9gatsu 3ka no Kokuin

Laughing Platypus

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:45 pm
Never!! Be proud of your heritage!! scream

I love being asian. heart

No offense, but Caucasians (at least in my school) get picked on all the time, but they never really care. And you shouldn't either.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:46 pm
I have no problem being Asian...but sometimes I have a problem with my parents being too Asian...

Like with school and dating. It sometimes drives me nuts

Baked-Not Fried

Tasty Masochistic Pixels

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:28 pm
Never, I love being Asian, but since there's like 82517846343424 Chinese people where I live, I don't stand out of anything.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:10 pm
i love it if they make fun of you shake it off or kick their a** your choice xd  

AznTrix

Yoko Hino

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:24 pm
Never!! okay well once...when we were playing football. My friend was like you have to pretend you are white right now cus white people play better. Then I was like "hmmm he has a good point" lol but that didn't count that was just a joke XP  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:39 pm
nah. asians rule.  

Love Plushi

Eli_dude2

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:49 pm
kind of... sometimes i wish i could be just one race instead of two... like maybe just full asian, or full white... instead of both... its kind of wierd... sweatdrop stare  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:52 pm
HECK NO MAN!!! scream Im asian to the bone man! Im not scared of that!
~azn all the way, no matter what happens!~  

pinayshortee4eva

Ducngu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:37 pm
If you know what it mean to have AZN pride then ignore them if it gets to far go up to them and Say "Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! You Don't got Pho!" That should teach em'..  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:25 pm
omg never!! i absolutely love being asian *beams* ^-^ im very proud of my heritage and wouldnt change my race if i had the choice  

MidnightHaven

Ashe`

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:34 pm
heart Alot of times yeah.
But mostly..I don't wanna be Chinese I want to be Japanese. xD; heart

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:46 pm
Man I wish I was'nt azn sometimes because theres this hot chick in my english class but shes american and she only date white people I think... I dont know so yeah sometimes I wish I was'nt azn, did I mention that she was HOT!!!! heart heart pirate  

Max Noble

Tianxin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:41 pm
We all get that feeling once in a while. Usually I'm just annoyed with being called 'Chinky' and when being asked 'Are you Chinese?' Which, I am part Chinese but I love messin' with their heads and saying "No. I'm ASIAN." And they'll go "No way! I thought you were Chinese!" Such a bother...But none the less, we should all be greatful of who we are now. We'll get over stuff sooner or later so I'm proud to be asian. <3

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff