Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
To all asians who don't live in their native country. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you miss your native country?
Yes
63%
 63%  [ 40 ]
No
17%
 17%  [ 11 ]
I don't care
19%
 19%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 63

kanin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:02 pm
I was born and raised in California, but last I've been to the Philippines was for a month when I was 9. I really enjoyed it there, being with my cousins and everything. They're all migrating to Canada now though...
I even met relatives I never knew I had, there's probably 10 more of those.... haha
It'd be nice to visit the Philippines again, but I can't stay there that long anymore.

(Tita Baby said I'd get kidnapped... o_O; )

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:47 am
erm...
pros for us-
NOT hot
english
school arn't that hard
cons-
no cousins
so i'd say i like us better cause ive only been in china for 3 vists and taiwan for 1 and i got sick so it wasn't the best trip ever plus my relitives EAT ALOT
like at midnight they woke me up to go to a resturant and i was like
WTF? and they wake up soooo early and its soooooo hot! but i like the beaches and malls and how you can walk around and go to places alone lol its fun!  

melSTARZ

=Ima-Lover-Girl=

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:35 am
Yes, I do miss my native home, but I'd only want to go back to visit and catch up with some friends that I left. I wouldn't want to live there with the way things are over there now.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:44 am
i was born in the philippines, but i moved too young ot remember anything about it i would definitely want to visit my relatives sometime though!  

doggy_poo

doggy_poo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:45 am
=Ima-Lover-Girl=
Yes, I do miss my native home, but I'd only want to go back to visit and catch up with some friends that I left. I wouldn't want to live there with the way things are over there now.

what does it look like when you're avatar is facing the other direction..?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:02 pm
I dont really miss Vietnam,
I just like to have vacation there.
But I dont wanna live there stare

Dieuan

Xweet Babii

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:11 pm
I was born in China and I miss it sooo much. I guess I missed the fact that where I lived, the air was fresher and there's more grass and I can go anywhere I want by myself instead of being couped up in a brick building with filfty air like I am right now in NYC.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:22 pm
I wouldn't mind going back to hong kong I miss the smells, the food, the items and just about everythign about it  

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200

Azn Rascal

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:26 pm
i want to visit thailand  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:59 pm
I've never been back to my homeland since I was three, which was when I was borned there.
For me, I'm not sure why but I have no intention of going back there after being in America all the time. I have seen mostly everything I wanted there.

Linji

dynamitechick

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:27 pm
[ Teapot Boy ]
I was born in America.... so I don't miss where my parents were born in. That'd be wierd because I have no memories of it... except for those short visits. So basically, no..

I was also born in America so I don't know or what the life was like, when I wasn't born in my parents home country. Its kind of nice 'cause I belong to america and that has many different memories and different ppl.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:49 am
well i dont really miss my homeland (bangladesh) im adapted to my way of life here, and it would be very hard to adapt in the tropics!!

but its always nice to be the center of attention when the 'british' people come round to visit!  

WhiteEyedHyuuga

Deth Muffin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:05 pm
i was born in the US. my grandma said she was gonna take me to hong kong with her to visit reletives......but then she said no cause i had school!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:36 pm
I don't miss it because I've never lived there. Always been in Australia.  

~~choco~cooky~~

eegybur

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:17 pm
james_slam
Do you ever miss your native country? Do you ever want to visit it? I know I do.

I don't miss it but I do want to visit it!  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff