Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
Asian Failing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does anyone else "asian fail" their classes?
Yes! All the time!
22%
 22%  [ 39 ]
Nope, never!
20%
 20%  [ 36 ]
Sometimes...
22%
 22%  [ 40 ]
Only once in a while.
20%
 20%  [ 35 ]
IT IS NOT CALLED ASIAN FAILING!!
13%
 13%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 174

x_Eternal_Ice_x

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:52 pm
My parents get mad if I get a B...it pisses me off...makes me hate school even more.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:57 am
a B+ is as low as i can go, thats considered lecture, but in math if it isnt an A you gunna get yelled at biggrin  

AznTrix

makarian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:07 am
oh. . here, i dont know, my parents dont like me failing but they dont really care what grades i get in school as long as i can go to a good college xp  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:36 am
my parents all want A+ or A. Math is really hard for me so i'm probably not the most proud of in the family. My parents want me to alway get good grades espeacally my aunt. she is so stirk she makes me cry sometime. like in the bathroom i was crying because i got a B- and i knew i was going to get the long you'll never get anywhere with these grade lecture.  

LaLa.LoliPop

metamonkey

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:24 am
wuts up wit asian parents and A's? i dont get it. they expect nothing less than perfection. i hate it, but everyone should realize that they dont want you to live in poverty like them. they want you to be considered "upper class" in order to escape persecution.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:32 am
I 'asian fail' in classes that i dislike much....like sciences and social studies...everything else i do fine in...  

Mashi094

MidnightHaven

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:53 am
i hate the whole "asain grading system" i have to get an A or else i mentally punish myself or my dad gets very mad. i've gotten a lot of A's and B's but on my report card i've gotten a B only once, but my dad was really disappointed in me wen i got it xp i've gotten C's to and the lowest grade i've ever gotten was a D on a math test xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:24 pm
--> She's got you falling head over heels..

That happens to me, too. I'm only failing math and science...and then like every single math and science test I fail..and then when I give it to my mom to sign, she starts yelling at me, saying that it's going to affect you later...

..and I can't even get you to stumble. <--

__melissa.exe

ch0coh0lic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:38 pm
hahaha i call that asian failing too. damn parents wont give me a break!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:52 pm
my parents wantme to get straight A's and sh*t but i don't .... well at least not in all my classes some classes my teacher s and stupid and dont' teach us anything and my dad understands that cuz he's meet them b4 and he doesn't exactly really like them anymore then i do xp  

cantlivwitoutluv

Teacup Wings

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:15 pm
my dad considers a 92 bad grade. T.T it's not even B....geesh.....  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:20 pm
*nods* I know..and what's with Asian parents and math. Now I hate math cause of that..  

x_Eternal_Ice_x

Teacup Wings

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:09 pm
I don't hate math...it's easy...but I don't like it like I used to. ^^ oh, check this out! do your parents NOT act like this?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PKnloiM-0Ns&search=crazy asian mother

lol...its funny heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:28 pm
Haha...asian failing..

asian: "omg omg I failed my math test!"
other asian: "you mean literally failed or asian failed?"
asian: "asian failed."

xd heart

Although I must say, an A for me is great, a B for me is satisfactory, and a C for me screams "you're a failure!"

Mainly because tons of other students are getting into ivy leagues and other good schools, and here I am a single student and I can't even get an A in one class or more. There's no excuse for not getting an A. Either I didn't try my hardest or the teacher just decided to mark down my tests with bias. Other than that, the ultimate failure is myself for not being able to do well when tons of other kids did so. If one kid could get an A in a class that I couldn't, then I for sure could've gotten it too. Hence, the asian fail works for me. x]

And I learned this too late but, in college there are going to be classes that I hate and professors that I hate, and despite my disliking for the class I still have to do my best because it goes towards my gpa, which will count highly after I graduate and try and find a job. Sooo advice to you kiddos who aren't in college yet: suck it up and do your best because other people have done well even though they hated the class or teacher. x]

Trust me, a class isn't worth getting a bad grade in just because you dislike or hate it. >w< A good grade in a class you hate will show that you have the tolerance to stand it and the determination to do well in it. Life is like that a lot, especially when it comes to people. But that's just my two cents. wink  

whisperingwillow

Fashionable Shopper

L e e

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:09 pm
My mom just says do better next time or something like that....  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff