Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Have you ever been caught? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ph34r t3h b3cc4

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:50 am
Jade Rotaski
ph34r_t3h_b3cc4
Jade Rotaski
ph34r_t3h_b3cc4
LvKyo
I haven't been caught watching or reading, but one time I was caught drawing.

I was drawing a picture of Gaara and Lee and had to convince my mom that Lee was a girl. It worked. 3nodding

Lmao, a female Lee. That would most deffinitely be a horrific sight to see. XD Holy crap I rhymed. O_o

XD so it does! And dont insult TEH LEE! I heart Lee so much! He's ******** adorable and i think he'd be cute as a girl!! He and Garra = heart GaaraxLee is such an awesome pairing!

*Ponders* Aww, you're right! And I can imagine Gaara as girl, with pigtails and such, blushing and all. So cuuute~. ^_^

Ha ha yeah I can see that too or even better; Male Garra in drag XD boys and me crossdressing is awlways fun XD

Lmao, yes deffinitely. For instance.... MALICE MIZER! O_O!!! Mana and Kozi <3  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:02 am
ph34r_t3h_b3cc4
Jade Rotaski
ph34r_t3h_b3cc4
Jade Rotaski
ph34r_t3h_b3cc4
LvKyo
I haven't been caught watching or reading, but one time I was caught drawing.

I was drawing a picture of Gaara and Lee and had to convince my mom that Lee was a girl. It worked. 3nodding

Lmao, a female Lee. That would most deffinitely be a horrific sight to see. XD Holy crap I rhymed. O_o

XD so it does! And dont insult TEH LEE! I heart Lee so much! He's ******** adorable and i think he'd be cute as a girl!! He and Garra = heart GaaraxLee is such an awesome pairing!

*Ponders* Aww, you're right! And I can imagine Gaara as girl, with pigtails and such, blushing and all. So cuuute~. ^_^

Ha ha yeah I can see that too or even better; Male Garra in drag XD boys and me crossdressing is awlways fun XD

Mana = heart  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500

ph34r t3h b3cc4

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:06 am
Jade Rotaski
ph34r_t3h_b3cc4
Jade Rotaski
ph34r_t3h_b3cc4
Jade Rotaski

Mana = heart

I wish I was as pretty as he is. ;-; I don't know why, but really fancy his hands.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:22 am
ph34r_t3h_b3cc4
Jade Rotaski
ph34r_t3h_b3cc4
Jade Rotaski
ph34r_t3h_b3cc4
Jade Rotaski

Mana = heart

I wish I was as pretty as he is. ;-; I don't know why, but really fancy his hands.

LOL!i Love his hair its always soo cool! I want my hair like mana's and his lipstick in wanna steal his lipsteak XD  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

ph34r t3h b3cc4

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:25 am
Jade Rotaski
ph34r_t3h_b3cc4
Jade Rotaski
ph34r_t3h_b3cc4
Jade Rotaski

Mana = heart

LOL!i Love his hair its always soo cool! I want my hair like mana's and his lipstick in wanna steal his lipsteak XD

I wanna dress like him. ^_^ He has the prettiest dresses ever!!! And yes, his hair and makeup totally rock!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:51 am
ph34r_t3h_b3cc4
Jade Rotaski
ph34r_t3h_b3cc4
Jade Rotaski
ph34r_t3h_b3cc4
Jade Rotaski

Mana = heart

I wanna dress like him. ^_^ He has the prettiest dresses ever!!! And yes, his hair and makeup totally rock!

Mana make you want to be a guy, jsut so you can dress up as him XD  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

ph34r t3h b3cc4

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:43 pm
Jade Rotaski
ph34r_t3h_b3cc4
Jade Rotaski
ph34r_t3h_b3cc4
Jade Rotaski

Mana = heart

Exactly!! And Kozi. <3  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:47 pm
ph34r_t3h_b3cc4
Jade Rotaski
ph34r_t3h_b3cc4
Jade Rotaski
ph34r_t3h_b3cc4
Jade Rotaski

Mana = heart

Exactly!! And Kozi. <3

Yesh but its weired, he makes us want to be guys so we can dress up as hot chicks instead XD  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

ph34r t3h b3cc4

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:54 pm
Jade Rotaski
ph34r_t3h_b3cc4
Jade Rotaski
ph34r_t3h_b3cc4
Jade Rotaski

Exactly!! And Kozi. <3

Yesh but its weired, he makes us want to be guys so we can dress up as hot chicks instead XD

I know, it's crazy xD But what can we say? Beautiful men make beautiful chicks. XDD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:00 pm
My sister knows so she has blackmail on me. xp

But I try to read it at four in the morning when nobody's awake. But I got caught writing yuri and I got a lecture and no internet. Man, I never felt so uncomfortable in my life! My mom was talking about gay sex to me because she asked her co-worker about it!!! GAH!! gonk  

TokiTokiBun

rainbow panties

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:19 pm
My parents think I have no clue that a p***s is...so I have little to worry about.
Lol.
But if they found me watching/reading anything hardcore they'd probly stab me in the eyes.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 5:58 pm
No..  

DMMegsie

6,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200

Lunarisa

5,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:32 am
my mother caught me. but hte only thing is she tells me is to watch how much i spend (for yaoi/shonen-ai manga)
so i guess she's okay (i have other non-yaoi/shonen-ai manga)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:04 am
My mom would be shocked but then not care my dad though would probally destroy my computer......I'm not gonna tell them untill I move out(besides my dad's afraid i'll turn into a lesbian,not that there's anything wrong with thme but it's just that my dad's a homophbe....)  

Bunny Girl268

jene-chan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:07 am
kiba132324
I have never ben caught watching/reading, but I have to wonder what the consequeinces would be. (I cannpt spell for my life. x_o )

My mom just tells me to wait to watch the anime/manga that I may have... when it comes to reading they don't say anything to me....  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff