Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
What Anime Has Made You Cry? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tyler Diablo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 2:42 pm
everyones saying fruits baskets. i have the first one and its so happy. i havnt gotten farther then that  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 3:15 pm
Another thing I cried at was a Pokemon movie I cant remember which one it was but I cried it was sooo sad...  

Rosalie Lily

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:34 pm
X the Movie for me. crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:16 pm
Samurai X: Love and Betrayal
Saikano (and I haven't even finished the series yet!!)  

Moonlit_Shadow

raiha_kunoichi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:41 pm
Iyamashi
not an anime show, but an anime movie.

um...i didn't cry...ok
ok, so what if i cried? stare
it was a sad movie.

Grave of the Fireflies
watch it and tell me it didn't make you cry. xp

Holy s**t you read my mind...let's get married.
I cry a lot while watching anime. Which is slightly odd because I'm such a hardass and I haven't cried about anything not relating to anime since I was like four. I cried really hard during Soukyuu no Fafner.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:02 pm
<_< I'm a wuss, and I've cried during a lot of shows and movies. Surprisingly, Grave of the Fireflies wasn't one of them. O_o It was sad, but I didn't cry.

Lessee, I've cried during:

Cardcaptor Sakura: The Final Judgement episodes and the 2 movies had me sobbing.
Wolf's Rain: TOBOOOEEEEE!!!! crying
Fullmetal Alchemist: ... Jeez, I can't even begin to count the number of times this series has made me teary-eyed.
.hack//SIGN: You'd cry if your favorite character was data drained.
Kirby: Right Back at Ya!: Yes, I realize how sad it sounds that I cried during it. crying It was the robo-puppy episode. Damn, that episode had be bawling.
Fruits Basket: The Kana and Hatori thing was saaaddd~

I didn't cry, but I felt bad at the ending of Kino no Tabi. (SPOILERS!) I mean, Kino finally found a place where she might want to stay, and BAM, a volcano erupts and kills all the villagers. gonk  

fk12

animeprincess88

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:31 pm
I've cried in lots of animes T____T Some examples would be:

Fruits Basket
Sorcerous Stabber Orphen
Sailor Moon (don't remember when or what series XD)
Grave of the Fireflies (not a series, but an anime movie)
Much More....T_______T  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:54 pm
I cried during the ....... 26th? episode of Furuba. I don't wanna spoil it but yeah.  

X-LaTiNxKinG-X

Rednal

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:54 pm
No. I haven't cried in years.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:20 pm
Rednal

Wow thats interesting, I cry a lots...even sometimes when reading manga, I'm an emotional basket case 3nodding My most recent tears was when i saw Grave of the FireFlies...again....and Samurai X...again..it gets me every time ^^  

violet faerie

Rednal

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:23 pm
violet_faerie
Rednal

Wow thats interesting, I cry a lots...even sometimes when reading manga, I'm an emotional basket case 3nodding My most recent tears was when i saw Grave of the FireFlies...again....and Samurai X...again..it gets me every time ^^

XP I just don't cry. Not a tear when I fell down some stairs and twisted my ankle. ^^ I just don't cry.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:31 pm
Rednal
violet_faerie
Rednal

XP I just don't cry. Not a tear when I fell down some stairs and twisted my ankle. ^^ I just don't cry.

blaugh I'm not that bad...maybe when an ankle gets plowed over by a car (hasnt happened yet ^^)...but not the stairs mrgreen Its okay you dont cry...i guess Even on touching stories that just pull the emotional strings of your heart...not saying your heartless or anything blaugh xd

violet faerie

CameraxxWHORE

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:59 pm
I don't know if I've ever seen an anime that made me cry, except Pokemon 4Ever (the Fourth Pokemon movie), but I've seen several episodes of animes that made me cry (the story of Ken's past from Digimon, a Yu Yu Hakusho episode where a character I liked died, an episode of Full Metal Alchemist, the episode in Yu-Gi-Oh when Alastor lost his soul to the Orichalcos, and a couple episodes in InuYasha.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:19 am
When Stellar died in destiny
When Flay died in SEED
When Ed "died" In FMA

I cried  

ChaosStrike

fk12

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 8:40 am
animeprincess88
Sorcerous Stabber Orphen

gonk Oh god! How could I forget how many times I've cried during that show? The one I remember clearly was the one when Majic froze that crystal thingie that they needed and he started crying. xd When characters I like cry, I can't help but join them.  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff