Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
What First Drawn You To Anime? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

2 Be Continued___

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:49 pm
Turned on the TV while Dragonball Z was on and I was like "Wow, they're fighting!" It was awesome to me at the time (it was one of the episodes that had Goku fighting Vegeta). So I started watching shows that were similar (I didn't have the channel with DBZ at my house at the time so I watched any shows that had characters with big eyes.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 7:44 pm
evangelion.. hmm adult themes in a cartoon.. how good is that? o.O ..  

Jihen85

SaintHiroku

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 10:49 pm
My friend let me read his Ranma1/2 book... whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 8:25 am
Pokemon. I saw some people playing the Pokemon Nintendo games and I really wasn't interested because...that's not really my kind of thing. So when I went home, I turned on the TV and lo and behold- there was Pokemon. I thought Pikachu was kinda cute...and I was addicted instantly.

After Pokemon came Card Captor Sakura, Digimon, Sailor Moon, back to Digimon, Knights of the Zodiac, InuYasha (I started InuYasha when I found the manga), Yu Yu Hakusho, G Gundam, Yu-Gi-Oh, Angel Sanctuary, Night Walker Midnight Detective, Vampire Princess Miyu, Sorcerous Stabber Orphen, Gundam Wing, Gundam Seed, and now Full Metal Alchemist.

Along with a whole bunch of manga. X/1999, Demon Diary, Only the Ring Finger Knows, and Naruto.

The movies I really want to see are Ghost in the Shell and Appleseed. Though, someone at my school pissed me off by saying that I was too 'substandard' to watch Ghost in the Shell and Appleseed. As well as Raxaphon (Not sure if I spelled that right) and Evangalion.  

CameraxxWHORE

Kiniau

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 8:31 am
I think I started watching it when I was about 8 or 9: that was when Pokemon came out (oh the excitement).  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 8:37 am
sailor m00n! I love it [ still do ]. My sister doesn't like anime but she got me into Sailor Moon. I though it was so cute! "Fighting evil by moon light, Winning love by day light..." And this was all during the Spice Girl time, I'll have you know.

Poke'mon was sprouting and I was into the swamp of the TCG and show. But little by little I got less hooked, got into way better series. Though the game is fun now and then. I have a GameBoy right here with Gold Version.

^ Only the Ring Finger Knows is pretty graphic. [ I haven't read {all} it but i seen scans ]

yano vii

Ryu Infini

Dapper Gaian

350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 8:50 am
I first stated watching anime when I stated seeing Dragon Ball Z, from it I began watching other anime like Ranma 1/2 and Sailormoon, then my endles chaine in search for other animes increised when Toonami first aired on cartoonnetwork.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 8:46 pm
The action and the music!!! scream  

NejiReaper

NinjaDon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:58 pm
robotech is what got me into anime when i was a kid in the philippines. then when my dad moved back home to washington he noticed robotech was on cartoon network and sinch then i've been watching for about 12 years now.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:14 am
The clothes~ XD  

Dariram
Crew

Nimmery

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:25 am
The very first thing that drew me to anime was Sailor Moon when I was maybe eight years old. I loved the depth of plot and originality compared with the American shows, although I didn't even know at the time that it wasn't American.

My knowledge of anime slowly grew over time, but I didn't get really, really into anime until a couple of years ago when I borrowed a few Love Hina DVDs off a friend of a sibling. Not long after I bought the whole set secondhand, because I was in love. whee

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:35 am
my brother first started watchin anime on toonami and never missed it... first it was DBZ. then tenchi muyo and outlawstar... anime rules...  

Kesna

DudeOnSkateboard

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 1:56 am
When I was 5 I saw this movie called 'The Castle of Cagliostro'
It was a bit like anime and I still love it.

Then when I was 10 I started wacthing Cardcaptors, Hamtaro and Sailor Moon on Foxtel. They were great. 3nodding

stressed stressed stressed stressed THEN THEY TOOK 'EM ALL OFF!!!! scream scream scream scream

But I still love them and am obsessed with anime heart !  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 2:03 am
My sister. She got me into some anime, most of the real good ones.  

M u r d e r O u s s

HermioneHP

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 11:40 pm
I was 10 years old (1 year ago). I was watching Cartonnetwork, then all of a sudden, it changed into Adult Swim. I never knew what Adult Swim was, so I watched it for a while, and I saw Inuyasha. So I saw Inuyasha again, by accedint, while watching Cartonnetwork, so I found out the schedule of Inuyasha, and told my best friend about Inuyasha. She saw one episode, and loved inuyasha, but now, since she no longer has Cartoonnetowrk, she does not have Adult Swim, and cannot see Inuyasha. So, basiclly, my love for anime, started becuase of Inuyasha. ^-^  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff