Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
Are you afraid of showing your feelings? [Edited] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Praxling

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:56 pm
I don't mind showing my feelings as a friend. On the contrary...that comes pretty easily. sweatdrop On the other hand, showing my feelings if I like someone, I don't like to do. Like, the few times someone has found out that I like them is because a friend of mine told them. stare

On a rare occasion I'll imagine out a scene of telling someone I like that I like them, but then I know that I won't tell them anyway.....pretty much because I know how I am about stuff like this. I dunno....and I'll start coming up with some reasons pursuading me further to not tell that person, etc....

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:57 pm
I'm afraid of showing my feelings....
I just feel like something bad is going to happen if I show my feelings...  

Kawaii_Pandako

MeltingMilkBottle

Agile Browser

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:08 am
I love to watch people react to the way I show my feelings! its so funny to watch them. and yes I show my feelings alot, but sometimes it depends on the situation.... ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:17 am
i am a sensitive guy i just dont like it when other men feel i am a wimp bc of that reason...  

Kuroi Kohhi

UsuyamiNoSekai

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:43 pm
Yeah, I guess I am pretty afraid to show my feelings, I just don't want to feel weak and I hate it when people pity me so I hide all my feelings inside. Plus, I have never declared to a guy that I liked him since I'm afraid of his reaction. I mean, I'm not even sure if he likes me.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:02 pm
.... Amen.

I'm in the same boat as you, and plenty of people are. 3nodding Most of us want to say how we feel, or show it one way or another, but generally are just afraid of the reaction it's going to get. Whether it's peoples opinions of you, or the way they have always seen you as a person, that's the main reason why people are afraid.

For me, I'm a bit of a tomboy, and it's weird for people to see me all... You know. But, that's just the first layer of me. If you get what I'm saying.

Personally, I'm scared shitless.  

jellii-dumpling

Fire_Tanizard

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:14 am
I dont like showing my feelings to a complete stranger
im ok with showing my feelings to my friends but if im really pissed or sad then i just try not to show it to anyone i jsut dont want them to know that im mad or sad because whenever i notice one of my friends is really sad or mad i just dont know what to do
one of my cusins...hes really nice and stuff but he never shows his feelings to anyone...i never saw him laugh before or get mad or anything...he usally has no expression on his face or has a really tiny smile if something really funny happened...but hes pretty sarcastic on the internet  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:16 pm
For me, I have different people who think differently of me.
Depends on which group of friends.
One group thinks I'm a nice, casual, quiet sort of guy.
Other people think I'm completely random.
Maybe crazy.

I guess that it's all about who you show your feelings to that tell you how open you are. And who the people you trust more or know more.
I think that feeling that you have to hide your feelings is natural.
It's just what we are, even for the craziest kid.

Takapon

AznJonMan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:23 pm
hah i'm scared to show 'em....totally.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:25 am
nah, i'm not really that afraid of showing others my feelings. if i trusts them [this might sounds harsh, but my trust is pretty hard to earn ], then i'm not scared to show them how i feel. but if it's some random person, then no.... err...i dont think i'm making sense here whee

cazziegal

9gatsu 3ka no Kokuin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:13 am
U_U i show feelings but xD not my true feelings  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:13 am
hmmmmmmm.... i'm not that afraid to show my feelings, but most of the time i'm happy and and jk around, but if i'm upset or NEthing wellz ppl find out NEwayz coz i'm not my usual self as they say 3nodding i just dun want ppl to knoe that i'm upset coz it's got nothin to do with em so they need not worry about me or NEthing like that 3nodding 3nodding  

Lost_child01

Kuroi Kohhi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:18 am
i guess its human nature in the sense to be afraid to show outright oneemotions to someone else  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:37 pm
yea after i showed my feelings towards my friend, when i went all serious and showed that i cared...all she did was laugh scream mayeb cuz she never saw me serious at all o_o cuz you know.. i joke around too much and hide most of my feelings Dx  

VietRemix

KairiYukine

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:40 pm
{ Please do not revive threads that are long time ago. It's against the rules for doing that. }

User Image User Image User Image
"Yuuki is my dear girl. The only one in the entire world."
-Kaname Kuran

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out