Reply Extended Discussion
Could you pull the trigger... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Freedom Fire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:43 pm
I would only kill someone if it was in self defense, a my life or theirs sort of thing. I'm a pacifist for the most part, and I believe violence should be avoided at all costs and used as a last resort. Personally, I find things like murder and suicide kind of disturbing.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:02 pm
If you get me mad enough, I will.  

Vampire-Elf of the Void

januaryfreeze92

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:12 pm
No way. I just couldn't. Of course, I think it would depend on the situation...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:50 am
There are moments in your life where you have to make a decission that's so important that Time itself is devided
Before this
and after this
I think the real questiom here is could you live with it
We are all capable of killing. Wouldn't you kill an escaped convict who was threatening someone you loved.
What if you had a child and a child molester was after them.
Now imagine that you did kill and for the rest of your life you see that persons face everytime you lay down at night and close your eyes.
Could you live with that?  

Sisemen

kayla1234098

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:43 pm
They would have to be threatening my friends, family, or myself or somthing like that before I could actually kill someone. Yeah I theaten like "Im so gonna kill you" but its just a joke  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:00 pm
hmmm, most likely not, but in some situations, like if im being harrassed badly, yes.  

DarkPhsycotic

kat-fks

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:52 pm
yes i would beable to for the simple fact that I'm in the military, and if its me or him. it won't be me. also if someone where threating anyone i love in that maner.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:37 pm
I have never killed I have shot at and hit somone befor... Around where I live there are many many gangs it's either you align yourself with one or yer dead the other night actually there was a war going on downtown, one of my bestfriends was shot that night during a driveby befor the big s**t went down. he and iwere walking to our gangs hook up and they started sooting at us, he went down and I took out my pistol and started shooting at ther car later that night I was shooting with the rest of the gang against the bloods..... oh my friends fine he is in recovery in the hospitol.  

madwitch501

Ether-Eating Eskimo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:29 am
I can see myself shooting an attacker to protect myself or my friends... but I'm no psycho murderer. O_o

Even with an attacker, I'd try not to kill them. I really don't like guns much. Sure, holding them makes me feel somewhat safer and less vulnerable, but I'd still be afraid of accidentally shooting myself or someone else, or dropping it and having it go off, and kill someone.

Then again, I have a pretty bad temper. So far, I've never really wanted to murder anyone though. razz

Interesting topic!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:42 am
I could kill someone but it would depend on the situation. I would rather shoot to cripple and stop than shoot to kill but I couldn't kill them just because I was angry (Id just throw plates at their head instead).  

hybrid_13

DR490N

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:04 pm
my policy is that human life is expendable. theres too many of em here anyhow.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:18 pm
Never.
Ever.
A soldier's life is forfeit
So is his
so is mine.
In anger I am mine
I fall from height
frustrations light
The other lives.
In death,
protect the others.
The killer,
I would kill.
The maimer,
the raper,
the true evil of the world
the irredemer,
I would kill
give me but the gun.
The twarter
the pest
the annoyance mere
to frustrater great
and hell-bent sinner of lies
yet never would my gun devise
to let its trigger pull.
All are equal in God's love
but I am societal justice.

ArynChris

Byrn_in_hel

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 5:14 pm
Err... Maybe. It would depend alot on the situation and the person. If I was sane, I would not kill someone for no reason, but if provoked enough, I might. If they were going to kill me or my friends, then yes, I would. I might kill somebody if I was being abused or harrased. I might kill somebody if I really really hated (and I do not use that term lightly) them, and they just pushed me too far.

On a different note, one could say that I have anger management problems. I have sudden, uncontrollable spasms of utter mindless rage, which are aggravated by my medication (for ADHD). If somebody aggravated me further while I was in this condition, then yes, I very well might kill them. But in all honesty, I don't know if I could. Seeing as I've never killed anyone, we'll just have to wait and see.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 10:14 pm
i doubt i could pull the trigger on anyone, especially myself at this point.

im very happy right now and im getting married soon! Im so very in love and i could never do anything drastic right now  

DJ Database

Paynes_Demise

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 12:06 pm
no. and yes. it has nothing to do with the situation. it has to do with the feel of the metal against my hand. the coldness. the strtength of what i am holding.  
Extended Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff