Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Pairing Discussions
Harry/Draco Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JessicaaBabe

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:44 pm
LilMeady
I don't think this fic is up on our listing yet, but any Drarry fan needs to check out Gay Aurors at restrictedsection.org. Oh. My. God. It's hilarious and sweet at the same time.

Gay Aurors has to be one of my favorites. To me restrictedsection produces some of the best Drarry works.

Drarry has to be my favorite pairing
a.) They were the first pairing I read and I had always thought the whole Draco Harry thing was, well, hot ever since i read the first book when Harry denied Dracos hand in friendship.
b.) This pairing can go soooo many ways its amazing. There is no limit to what can go on between them. : )))
c.) They just fit together. You cant explain it in mear words, words that could never describe the Drarry love. Its kind of like...it makes your heart explode, you know?

Though there are some fics I wont read for many reasons. Mainly if its not written gramatically correct it bothers me - beyond crazy bothers me. My tastes differ greatly from complete fluff to mpreg (on occation) to the angsty hardcore death fics. Who know? x{D But to me if its written well enough to hook me in within the first couple chapters then I'll read it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:45 am
OOH, I haven't read that one yet. I shall go check it out. Currently I'm reading Redeem Me.  

phoenixbasilisk

Tipsy Seeker

Identity99

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:10 am
OMG, I'm reading Redeem Me too XD

I too am basically obsessed with some Drarry. It's the only thing I read. I love me some wanton, uke Draco <333

No, nothing really gets on my nerves except for D/s where Harry is REALLY submissive. i don't really like uke Harry, especially if it focuses on it >.<  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:26 am
Augh! You're kidding!? I'm sorry, but I love Draco as a Seme. Not that I want Harry to be too horribly submissive, just that I think he's cuter as a bottom. I actually squealed when I saw the ...4th or 5th movie, I forget, and realized how much taller Draco was than Harry. Made my frickin' year!  

Ms.Tofu

Black-Phoenix-Night

Liberal Genius

2,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:50 pm
heart This is my favorite couple!!! It's nearly all I'll read anymore... 4laugh
They are the most adorable couple! They are always denying feelings and I get the feeling that the saying "there is a thin line between love and hate" is totally appropriate here. I have always liked the more cute stories with some humor to them... Sad stories make me depressed and I like to be optimistic! Nonetheless this couple is my absolute favorite and probably will be for quite a while... Oh yeah and for some reason I've always preferred Draco to top... He just seems more dominant to me.... redface But I'll read it anyway its given to me except I refuse to read vampire stories... I just have this huge problem with people's obsession with vampires... It drives me crazy, but everyone has an opinion so... heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:29 pm
User Image

But yeah.
Drarry.
I just can't help myself with that one.
Personally, I really like setting it Post-Epilogue, Canon-ok. Harry and Ginny finally fall after Lily goes off to school and there's no kids around any more. Just left by themselves, the cracks in their marriage start to show and they break it off. And then with Albus and Scorpius becoming friends (as we know they will. Haha) Harry and Draco are forced back into each others lives and....chemistry happens. Draco's hair is getting thinner. Harry's head of the Auror department, so he's loosing his muscular build some, getting soft around the middle. Lots of "You're going bald" "You're getting fat" quips back and forth.
They are a little older, less hormones, less "end of the world" drama, but still enough power struggle and snide bickering to keep it that fun interesting slash we love so much. It helps avoid those awful cliches, but keeps it interesting AND it conforms to the established canon. <3

User Image  

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Flayre The Pyro Girl

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:45 pm
Why do you like Drarry? (or dislike it, even) It's just too fricken adorable, no matter what, even with angst and drama and death and betrayal.
Anything you won't read even though the pairing is Drarry? I try to stay away from stories where they both begin to develop insanely strong powers for no reason, or are half elf, dragon, fairy, nix, Veela, etc. Some of those I don't mind, like Veela Inheritance Problems, Pretty Little Secrets, and He's a WHAT?, all on ff.net.
Favorite plot devices? Fics? Can't really say I have a favorite plot device other than someone, somehow locking them in a room/broomcloset/wardrobe/baggage car together. Fics? All time favorite is a crossover fic with Gundam Wing, but the H/D is somewhat backseated-ish? until the second installment where Harry uses snuggle time to talk Draco into searching for Very Important People Who Will Aid In Kicking Voldemort's Scaly Arse. Sometimes I just have to go for fluffy things, though, the ones that make my teeth hurt. But I can only do those in one shots.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:08 am
anyone read any really good fanfics lately?  

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

odd j davenport

7,450 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:00 pm
Ah, drarry. Got to love it. Despite their hate for each other, it's quite lovely. If anything, the hate between them makes it better. They are so different, yet so alike in small ways. Opposites attract, eh? They fit together so fine (not in a pervy way). There are some things I wouldn't read with the paring though. Such as when in the story things are perfectly normal between them and then all of the sudden they have some sort of sudden lust for each other, and give in quickly. Disgusting and unrealistic. My favorite plot device, or devices? Don't really have one. As long as the author takes his or her time in developing their relationship, and it's well written.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:32 pm
The_Rose_Princess_2
Ah, drarry. Got to love it. Despite their hate for each other, it's quite lovely. If anything, the hate between them makes it better. They are so different, yet so alike in small ways. Opposites attract, eh? They fit together so fine (not in a pervy way). There are some things I wouldn't read with the paring though. Such as when in the story things are perfectly normal between them and then all of the sudden they have some sort of sudden lust for each other, and give in quickly. Disgusting and unrealistic. My favorite plot device, or devices? Don't really have one. As long as the author takes his or her time in developing their relationship, and it's well written.

I'm highly in favor of Post Epilogue Drarry. That instantly increases the over all quality most of the time for some reason.  

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:12 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:59 pm
Just recently got into Drarry, I was bored and was in a Harry Potter mood so I looked it up on fanfiction.net and found really good ones.

mmm What I like about the couple when I am reading about them I guess is when they question themselves about what their thinking, love how they slip up now and then about their true feelings and in the end they get together.

Also, love reading ones where Draco is the one who wears the pants, I know its a given, but I like keeping the characters as close to as how JK Rolling thought of them.

I anyone wants to read some here is a really good author for Drarry and DracoXhHermione Fics http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2410756/

warning she does write some M rated ones so read at your will.  

chibivamp94

6,100 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:07 am

YYay! Drarry. <3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:40 am
Personally, I like post-epilogue Drarry.  

Rhiannon Corrine

Prolific Alchemist

35,875 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200