Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
I have a crush on an Asian guy...but I'm shy..help Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Don't well all
  Asian guys are hot
  this is a dumb post
  Sure I'll help
View Results

Seijin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:40 pm
doggy_poo
its worth taking that leap... umm who wouldn't be into asian guys? ^_^;;

A lot of guys...

Oh yeah.... Fuyana...
What about trying to know his connections?
Maybe by any chance when you search for the friend of the friend of the friend of the friend of the friend of the guy, you'll notice this one last person is someone you can be friend with (maybe someone in your class if you are lucky)...

then... the only thing to do after is to be friend with the friend... then with the friend of the friend, then the friend of the friend of the fr.... etc....

and you might eventually be able to finally communicate with the guy you like? ^^

A friend of mine met his girlfriend like that... that was funny because I was the firs part of the chain lol lol
(he was like: "dude you are such a useful friend")  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:44 pm
hmmm... 1st thing 1st: don't sterio type him! that's a no-no! ok, now that's out... ur too shy to talk to him... so start off by saying hi to him when u pass him. it's casual and not despreate. then, when u fell more confident/feel comfortable, have some small talk, not "how's the weather", but ask him what class he has next or something else of the sort. the more u talk to him, the more u'll get over ur shyness (that's common sence right there...lol) and u can talk to him online and stuff. heck, u might even find out what kind of girl he likes just by talking to him. wink  

Lay-San

Lay-San

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:45 pm
Lay-San
hmmm... 1st thing 1st: don't sterio type him! that's a no-no! ok, now that's out... ur too shy to talk to him... so start off by saying hi to him when u pass him. it's casual and not despreate. then, when u fell more confident/feel comfortable, have some small talk, not "how's the weather", but ask him what class he has next or something else of the sort. the more u talk to him, the more u'll get over ur shyness (that's common sence right there...lol) and u can talk to him online and stuff. heck, u might even find out what kind of girl he likes just by talking to him. wink

o, if that doesn't work try getting sum connections like sum others said  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:49 pm
hmm.. i had one friend1 and friend 2. Friend 1 liked this guy and they were at her sisters party. Friend 2 shouted out that friend 1 likes Guy.. XD and then Guy asks Friend 1 out at the party. yay! ^^ lol.. it works sometimes actually. and some people don't notice they like you until you actually do something about it. so just get to know him a bit.. talk to him in groups and make eye contact if you can even though it may be hard cuz he's a grade lower. get someone you know to find out your opinion about you and then you see what youre going to do. its your descision. we're just.. trying to help xd . idk if i've helped.. but these are some of the things me and my friends do and it works pretty ok. ^^  

Kakashi272

Valentina Ambrosia Dizon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:39 pm
Just tell him and try your best.

Beleive in yourself and you will succeed. ^^

Go! Go! Go!

Go before your chance slips away..and guarantee you you'll regret it if you don't tell him how you feel....it'll be too late....and the next thing you know, you'll be seeing him walking down the halls with his arm around some girl....

^^ Good Luck!~  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:46 pm
uhhh does he liek anime?
cause MOST azn guys do..
try to find something in common.  

ghetto_jedi

Valentina Ambrosia Dizon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:01 pm
not exactly true..not all azn guys like anime....most of them know what it is...but doesn't nessecarily mean he likes it...^^;;  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:45 pm
Fuyana
*sigh* So there's this really cute guy I think he's Chinese he's a grade under me.. but I find him really attractive the problem is I'm too shy to even say hi. What if he only dates Asian girls.... I don't want to be rejected.. sad panda cry
I don't know what I should do...can someone help?

You owe it 2 yourself to introduce urself to him at least. even if thats all you do. coz at least he'll know who u are.  

CHM

Kissandra521

2,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:13 am
CHM
Fuyana
*sigh* So there's this really cute guy I think he's Chinese he's a grade under me.. but I find him really attractive the problem is I'm too shy to even say hi. What if he only dates Asian girls.... I don't want to be rejected.. sad panda cry

You owe it 2 yourself to introduce urself to him at least. even if thats all you do. coz at least he'll know who u are.

that is real good advice and also wat most likely happens after u say hello is that u become close(friends) and who knows u might even findout he likes u too or atleast be a girl he can talk to openly with redface good luck mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:27 pm
Kissandra521
CHM
Fuyana

that is real good advice and also wat most likely happens after u say hello is that u become close(friends) and who knows u might even findout he likes u too or atleast be a girl he can talk to openly with redface good luck mrgreen
he must be smart is hethis is not the best advice but tell me..
1) How long you know him
Then ill tell you later when you mail me  

Sohma123

azn_pinoy_warrior

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:35 pm
talk to him. get to know eachother better. First treat him as a friend then try to ask him out. this is the best way.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:39 pm
Kissandra521
CHM
Fuyana

yup. thats good advice. also ask if he has aim or something. i think its easier to talk to ppl on the internet 3nodding  

MidnightHaven

.Berri.Angel.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:44 pm
Don't Worry, Just think that if you dont do it now, he may pick another girl! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:14 am
hmm.. this is what i would do. first be his friend, like.. talk to him about issues in the society, help him with this homework. or anything like that. wait untill you feel like your ready and step up to the plate. good luckk  

melon7aydee

melon7aydee

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:15 am
lil_azn_hottie889
hmm.. this is what i would do. first be his friend, like.. talk to him about issues in the society, help him with this homework. or anything like that. wait untill you feel like your ready and step up to the plate. good luckk

oh yeah. he might date asians girls BUT isome asian guys would date
other ethnics. 3nodding  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas