Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
Doctor Who/Torchwood Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favourite Doctor?
  Patrick Troughton
  John Pertwee
  Tom Baker
  Peter Davidson
  Colin Baker
  Sylvester Mcoy
  Christopher Eccleston
  David Tennant
View Results

Mr. Bono Vox

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:05 pm
Invictus_88
Crumpet Lord
6 days and counting!

(For updates on day count, consult my signature.)

I foresee this guild being a bit quiet when that's on, except from our overseas contingent, poor souls.
MWUAHAHAHA! indeed.

Thanks to all that have posted when the new series starts! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 12:03 pm
Well that was...passable.  

and_solo_said

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 2:02 pm
and_solo_said
Well that was...passable.

The cats weren't my cup of tea, but I enjoyed it. I'm not sure, I'm thinknig they'll get better after this first one.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 2:25 pm
The cats were creepy... was cool to see some characters from last series though.... and me likey the new doctor biggrin heart  

xXx White Lily xXx

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:50 pm
I am sure I've seen similar cats somewhere before.
The next one does look better.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:28 pm
I keep thinking the new Doctor is going to be banging Rose the next scene. (You'd have to have seen Casanova to understand)  

A Lost Iguana

Aged Pants

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 2:42 am
A Lost Iguana
I keep thinking the new Doctor is going to be banging Rose the next scene. (You'd have to have seen Casanova to understand)

I loved Casanova, I can't remember now quite what my reasons were from loving the series so much, but I did.

I hope Tennant is around for a long time to come.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:18 am
I enjoyed Cassanova 3nodding Unfortunately I kept forgetting it was on and missed most of the episodes sweatdrop  

xXx White Lily xXx

Foetus In Fetu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:04 am
I missed it because it was on while I was on the coach coming home from Rouen, France. ;_;  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:25 am
It was nothing special. I prefer David Tennent as the Doctor, that's not to say that I did not like ol' Chris, I just like Tennent.  

A Lost Iguana

Aged Pants

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 2:07 pm
Foetus In Fetu
I missed it because it was on while I was on the coach coming home from Rouen, France. ;_;

Did you have a theme tune for coming home? When I went to France that Draganosta di something song that went "Marie a hee, Marie a haa" was played repeatedly. 16 hour trip that was. *cries*

Was Cassanova ever aired on basic tv? I was wanting to watch it but I remember it being on BBC3 so I couldn't.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:20 pm
ice_illusion
Foetus In Fetu

Did you have a theme tune for coming home? When I went to France that Draganosta di something song that went "Marie a hee, Marie a haa" was played repeatedly. 16 hour trip that was. *cries*

Was Cassanova ever aired on basic tv? I was wanting to watch it but I remember it being on BBC3 so I couldn't.

Not so much a theme tune, but music was played. Someone had some speakers so fortunately, while Abba (who are classic, don't get me wrong, but were never intended to be played in 5-hour successions) were played solely during the trip there, there was some variety on the way back. And dancing. There was also dancing. I remember the dancing.  

Foetus In Fetu
Vice Captain

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:11 pm
Foetus In Fetu
ice_illusion
Foetus In Fetu

Not so much a theme tune, but music was played. Someone had some speakers so fortunately, while Abba (who are classic, don't get me wrong, but were never intended to be played in 5-hour successions) were played solely during the trip there, there was some variety on the way back. And dancing. There was also dancing. I remember the dancing.

And as for the Casanova bit, yup. It must have been on normal TV because I saw it and we didn't have BBC3.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:58 am
Hmm.. certainly not the best episode thus far.

I was a little disspointed that they tried to crowbar in the doctor's whole "Ohh wee human life, life life, I love life!!" it didn't do it for me.
It worked so well in the last series because it was well into the run and then after a double parter, WW2 episode the ending had to be very emotional and Eccleston pulled it off and it was moving and felt real.

Still liked it though, the cats looked great and Cassandra got some brilliant one-liners.

David Tennant is certainly a bit foxy.  

ficklefiend
Crew

Mr. Bono Vox

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:35 am
It was a very enjoyable programme. I enjoyed the storyline and I thought the head of boe was good. Tennant is funny. xd  
Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff