Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
Great British Altoids Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 11:16 am
Arivel
Lord Jagged

Invi Interjection: They are rare over here. Fwikin was buying them for loads over Ebay but I've found a place in Devizes that does them for 99p a tin. You can also order them from the website.

Every time I read this it confuses me to death. If you're Invi what are you doing on your brother's account... Gah...
neutral

Perhaps they share a duality of sorts, you know - he pretends to have a brother called Lord Jagged but really hasn't. Hence the schizophrenia.
This white text is more confusing to the untrained eye...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 2:44 pm
Nebelstern
Arivel
Lord Jagged

Invi Interjection: They are rare over here. Fwikin was buying them for loads over Ebay but I've found a place in Devizes that does them for 99p a tin. You can also order them from the website.

Every time I read this it confuses me to death. If you're Invi what are you doing on your brother's account... Gah...
neutral

Perhaps they share a duality of sorts, you know - he pretends to have a brother called Lord Jagged but really hasn't. Hence the schizophrenia.

So you mean he has like a split-personaltity of sorts? Maybe it comes with all that drinking he does... OHyes, it most definately is.
gonk  

Arivel

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 2:51 pm
Arivel
Nebelstern
Arivel
Lord Jagged

neutral

So you mean he has like a split-personaltity of sorts? Maybe it comes with all that drinking he does... OHyes, it most definately is.
gonk

Perhaps, perhaps...
I perceive that Invi has deeper psychological problems than just schizophrenia, what with all the *cough* drinking in 'moderation' he does...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 3:05 pm
Quote:
Hence the schizophrenia.

Here's an oppurtunity for me to be a pedant, which is something I'm very talented at!

Schizophrenia isn't multiple personalities, but split personalities.

It's not as if there are multiple people in the same body, but as if the one person in that body keeps swinging from extremes (e.g. extremely happy, to extremely sad, to extremely angry)  

Zoutout

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 3:11 pm
Zoutout
Quote:
Hence the schizophrenia.

Here's an oppurtunity for me to be a pedant, which is something I'm very talented at!

It's not as if there are multiple people in the same body, but as if the one person in that body keeps swinging from extremes (e.g. extremely happy, to extremely sad, to extremely angry)

Yes, this is why he posts as both Lord Jagged and Invictus...
Your point being? confused  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:43 pm
Nebelstern
Arivel
Nebelstern
Arivel
Lord Jagged

neutral

So you mean he has like a split-personaltity of sorts? Maybe it comes with all that drinking he does... Ohyes, it most definately is.
gonk

Perhaps, perhaps...
I perceive that Invi has deeper psychological problems than just schizophrenia, what with all the *cough* drinking in 'moderation' he does...

Perhaps? no no no.... Most definately...
Yes, you're probably right... poor auld chap.  

Arivel

Zoutout

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 3:15 am
Nebelstern
Zoutout
Quote:
Hence the schizophrenia.

Yes, this is why he posts as both Lord Jagged and Invictus...
Your point being? confused

My point was that if you're trying to claim he has two seperate personalities, then it's not schizophrenia, it's MPD (multiple personality disorder)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 7:53 am
Arivel
Nebelstern
Arivel
Nebelstern
Arivel
Lord Jagged

neutral

So you mean he has like a split-personaltity of sorts? Maybe it comes with all that drinking he does... Ohyes, it most definately is.
gonk

Perhaps, perhaps...

Perhaps? no no no.... Most definately...
Yes, you're probably right... poor auld chap.

We could be wrong of course... xd
Don't feel sorry for his decadence!  

Nebelstern
Crew

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:29 am
I'm glad I check so often for white text. Jagged is my little brother, when he's on the computer and I spot something I want to reply to I'll just type a blue-post on his account.

Also, what is this about decadence and drinking? Me?

...surely not.
Hm, perhaps to some degree, but it's nothing newsworthy.

eek  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:18 am
Invictus_88

...surely not. Hm, perhaps to some degree, but it's nothing newsworthy.

eek

Oh yes mwahahaha!! Expose the text!!! twisted xd
And edit where appropriate... sweatdrop  

Nebelstern
Crew

Arivel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:01 pm
Invictus_88
I'm glad I check so often for white text. Jagged is my little brother, when he's on the computer and I spot something I want to reply to I'll just type a blue-post on his account.

...surely not.

eek

Lies! Burn him! *runs to grab some firewood and matches*
Yes, isn't your dear brothers name William or something?
xd  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:26 pm
Arivel
Invictus_88

...surely not.

eek

xd

Care for any last rites? wink
William aka. Lord Jagged... Ok then...  

Nebelstern
Crew

Paul Diggles

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:59 am
On a note unrelated to the sexual deviance of Invi's Brother, or the extent of Invi's drinking, I have discovered Altoids' Peppermints. I've not yet found the Citrus kind, but this tin has not left my pocket since I've had it. 3nodding

God save the Queen.

Paul I  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 12:48 am
Arivel
Invictus_88

...surely not.

eek

xd

Good luck burning through all the layers of my avatar's clothing, he's even wearing long-johns! xd Yup, it's William and he and the rest of my family will be getting back at nine today.  

Invictus_88
Captain

Arivel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 2:59 pm
Invictus_88
Arivel
Invictus_88

...surely not.

eek

xd

Good luck burning through all the layers of my avatar's clothing, he's even wearing long-johns! xd Yup, it's William and he and the rest of my family will be getting back at nine today.

Ohmy...Really didn't need to know that... Longjohns? Don't you get hot? Gah... I don't want to know... William eh? My dad's middle name is William... I like that name... Ah, well. Hope you enjoy having your family back.  
Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff