Reply Extended Discussion
Protesters gone retarded. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why are people stupid?
  I have no clue.
  Because they've taken a few too many anti-depressants in their lifetime.
  They're not stupid! They're clearly within thier rights!
  .........*snuffs the above person*
  ...I told them not to put their heads in the microwave... but did they listen? Nooooooo!
  Government=retarded
  ...I love pickles.
View Results

The Rose of Demise

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:12 am
As Laharl said, protesting does help out. It brings the issues into peoples homes and lets them see what`s going on. Whether this is good or bad can be debatable because of the topic. but when we get people protesting simple rights that people have, not as an american, but as a human, then it starts to get out of hand. People now a days have too muchtime on their hands and too much hatred to blow on the world. That`s when they get these stupid things going and start to yell blashamouse remarks. People now a days say they want change, but when it finally comes, they do nothing because they want it to go away.
But Kupo does have a point when it comes to the goverment being corupted. They spend millions of dollars on stupid s**t that we will never need, but they want. Why can they pass a bill against rights for two men or two woman to marry, but they can`t pass a bill saying you can`t protest funerals? Personally I think that as americans, the goverment abuses the constitution way too much. If it`s in their favor, they will use it. But if it`s for the people, I mean the acctual people, they will somehow find a way to shoot it down if they don`t agree with it.
And about the president thing, he has almost no power, but he is the one who brings the issues to the people. If you get a good vice president, then they will be the head of the senate. That`s all I meant by that. sorry creep you out.
And sorry this is a little off topic also.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:32 pm
Yeah I find it funny how we are quick to create laws that promote standardized test and demote real education but yet we can't pass bills we really need.

In my personal views in the eyes of most politicians the constitution means nothing to them...As you said Dragon the constitution is only in play when it's useful to the one's who want to keep their power. It's like how parents change their rules to keep control over their children.

Laharl Part Deux

Kupo Ikari

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:51 pm
I agree that protesting used to help, but what's the point anymore? Our freedoms are slowly being stripped from us, and people are too dumb to realize that!

Think about it... Everything is becoming politically correct now. You can't make nasty comments anymore. It's wrong to say racial type comments. Even STD's are now being called 'STI's'! What the hell?

I love Carlos Mencia just because of this. At least theres still some people out there who are exercising their rights...

For as long as they still can.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:26 am
Protests are idiotic. If people value their opinions so much that they would humiliate themselves for it, they should take a step back. In my OPINION, which is really void in itself, the proper educational status needs to be had before one makes an opinion based on it. Public opinion, or individual opinion without education and facts is just another travesty to the intelligence humans so claim to have. If a protest of not completely public sanctioned, as well, then it should be dealt with swiftly and brutally.  

Plan-Galere

Laharl Part Deux

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 5:39 pm
I guess I can see the futility in protesting when our rights are going to be taken from us anyway. I was actually thinking today that the people in power are so set in their thinking that they wouldn't change their mind for anyone, let alone some pretestors. Which is really sad...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:23 pm
It is sad, but it doesn't really change anything.

People protest to make themselves feel better. They like to think they're helping a cause, but in reality, they're wasting valuable time to get used to being enslaved to the government. Each day we lose a little more of our freedoms, and it scares me that not many people realize this.

They're just accepting it all like s**t in the face... I don't get it.

Kupo Ikari

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:00 pm
KupoWrath
Why is our country filled with self affirming d**k wads? Does anyone else see this? These people complain that our country is oppressive. They complain about the government. They complain about clothes. They complain about religion. They complain about war. They complain about the military.

THEY COMPLAIN.

They can't do that in any other country, I wonder if they've realized this.

What are you talking about? Dozens of other countries have protests without any intervention by the government. In fact, you would be hard pressed to find a country in Europe that did not allow protests. Indeed, some of these countries allow it more than the United States does.

Why do people feel the need to act like the United States is the only country that does anything right?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:41 am
zz1000zz
KupoWrath
Why is our country filled with self affirming d**k wads? Does anyone else see this? These people complain that our country is oppressive. They complain about the government. They complain about clothes. They complain about religion. They complain about war. They complain about the military.

THEY COMPLAIN.

What are you talking about? Dozens of other countries have protests without any intervention by the government. In fact, you would be hard pressed to find a country in Europe that did not allow protests. Indeed, some of these countries allow it more than the United States does.

Why do people feel the need to act like the United States is the only country that does anything right?

Maybe if you read a little more than just the first post you would realize that I know this and when I wrote that I was a little ticked off.

And for your information...

The US can't do ANYTHING right.

I know that other countries have rights, and that's not what I meant to say in the first post.

I was just comparing us to thrid world countries, Japan, china, afgahnastan, Iraq, Iran, russia... and many others where you can't really protest without getting your head shot off.

Why are you such a confrontational person? Insert your opions, but don't attack other peoples please.

Kupo Ikari

Laharl Part Deux

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 3:52 pm
What disgusts me about America is that we are a country of not listening....we are a whole bunch of people who are constantly are yelling at eachother to shut-up because they don't want to hear eachothers ideas....I mean I have a friend who refuses to listen to my concern for the enviroment, readily believes that there is nothing wrong with it, and believes the politicians actually follow what laws they've laid down to protect it...yeah right like companies/government actually dispose of harmful waste in a proper way. Come on that would cost soo much of they're billions of dollars to actually do the right thing!...but that's just my opinion but if you try debating with someone who doesn't believe what you do, you'll see my point....I also think we are too blinded by hate to actually fix anything....heaven forbid we actually set aside our differences to make the world a better place.

Going back to the complain thing I just wanted to say that it's easier to complain and try to get someone else to do what you want done, than to do it yourself. I don't see that's related to the topic at hand, but I just wanted to randomly put that out there.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:13 am
Oh god, I've heard of those people before. It's hard to believe that there are protestant people like that, but America's different than Europe. They make me sad.  

.Kerri-chan.

Disgea The Terrible

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:26 pm
KupoWrath
zz1000zz
KupoWrath

THEY COMPLAIN.

Maybe if you read a little more than just the first post you would realize that I know this and when I wrote that I was a little ticked off.

And for your information...

The US can't do ANYTHING right.

I know that other countries have rights, and that's not what I meant to say in the first post.

I was just comparing us to thrid world countries, Japan, china, afgahnastan, Iraq, Iran, russia... and many others where you can't really protest without getting your head shot off.

Why are you such a confrontational person? Insert your opions, but don't attack other peoples please.

You can start a protest in Russian.

It's just you cannot allow it to be violent.

There was a protest when I visited Russia to see my sick grandmother.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 5:40 pm
I know you can start prtests, but as all government does, they have a way to crush them silently. (They do it in america too.) Nobody realizes they do this though.

People don't understand the government really IS out to get them...

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't watching you.

And to my buddy Lahral: I agree, though I've been guilty about that a few times. Sometimes I can get fairly confrontational... I have anger managment issues, but I try. ^^;;

Kupo Ikari

Laharl Part Deux

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:44 am
KupoWrath

And to my buddy Lahral: I agree, though I've been guilty about that a few times. Sometimes I can get fairly confrontational... I have anger managment issues, but I try. ^^;;
Yeah I get hostile too, but only after a certain point. Up until then I try to do my best to hear the other person...but sometimes as a human I find that hard to do...So in other words yeah I'm not totally innocent myself

Yup, the government has their ways...bribing is one way, they also use the good ol' trick of "It was getting out of hand and we need to send in the police," even though hthe protest wasn't really getting out of hand.

Oh by the way is it just me or is this country getting divded more and more by the day? I just noticed this morning over coffee that people are divding this country with their moral beliefs...If that keeps up we'll have two countries instead of one...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:01 am
eek That is one scary lady in the video...did you see the eyes?
(i am a newbie...just watched the video)

Comments:
1. You can call yourself a Baptist but it doesn't make you one.

2. Didn't the Bible say don't cast the first stone...

3. Take care of the sins in your own life ...

4. Let God pass out judgements... he's the only one qualified.

5. Why doesn't that family just move to New York and live. They can assign each family member a street corner and reach the masses with their non-Christian attitudes. The Bible says to honor your governors and obey laws of your country...as long as you don't worship other gods.

6. It is sad that they make a mockery of others sorrow and grief.
That group was not protesting they were TERRORISTS.

7. Death is not a punishment...it is a reality!  

sutoyou

Extended Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces