• Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:10 pm
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
you don't know how posting in these two threads give me so much joy ^^
hehehe i edit mine if it's really really bad but other than that ^^ if a person doens't like my spelling they don't have to talk to me. Oh that's ok ^^
yeah that's true ... I don't know I like that the market is fixed but if your looking for a cerytain item you have to quote it.
well i normally do my writing right before bed and i don't want to put them away so they are under my bed...it isn't a lot of them other than that undermy bed is my rock climbing gear ^^
We are so spamming this forum. ^^;;
^^ I'm fine with anything I can read... and as long as people aren't being lazy and typing "u" for "you."
Ooo! I found out that you only need to place one quote at the beginning and yout don't have to end quote it. ^^ ... I really do hate the new set up, yeah. XP
Ah~ that makes sense. ^^
We had good intentions in the start!.clenches fists in look up to the sky with stars in eyes.
hahaha i don't do that .gives thumbs up. I do when I'm making fun of them ...or i want to pick on you.
weird >.> that reminds me to dow work u.u
indeed though I have my sister breathing down my neck to write more... and i'm at odd points at all of them grr .suffles through stuff to find post-it whish classes on it.
Uuumm... yeah. Which thread is this? *checks* So~ how're you liking that ninja band?
^^ I used to do that when I started because I thought it was what you were supposed to do. XP ...And my brother kept yelling at me to stop. It really was a role reversal. ^^;;
Heheh, I almost bought something in the market yesterday... but I stopped myself. ^^;;;
XD How many stories is she laft hanging on right now?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:50 am
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
you don't know how posting in these two threads give me so much joy ^^
hehehe i edit mine if it's really really bad but other than that ^^ if a person doens't like my spelling they don't have to talk to me. Oh that's ok ^^
yeah that's true ... I don't know I like that the market is fixed but if your looking for a cerytain item you have to quote it.
well i normally do my writing right before bed and i don't want to put them away so they are under my bed...it isn't a lot of them other than that undermy bed is my rock climbing gear ^^
We are so spamming this forum. ^^;;
^^ I'm fine with anything I can read... and as long as people aren't being lazy and typing "u" for "you."
Ooo! I found out that you only need to place one quote at the beginning and yout don't have to end quote it. ^^ ... I really do hate the new set up, yeah. XP
Ah~ that makes sense. ^^
We had good intentions in the start!.clenches fists in look up to the sky with stars in eyes.
hahaha i don't do that .gives thumbs up. I do when I'm making fun of them ...or i want to pick on you.
indeed though I have my sister breathing down my neck to write more... and i'm at odd points at all of them grr .suffles through stuff to find post-it whish classes on it.
Uuumm... yeah. Which thread is this? *checks* So~ how're you liking that ninja band?
^^ I used to do that when I started because I thought it was what you were supposed to do. XP ...And my brother kept yelling at me to stop. It really was a role reversal. ^^;;
Heheh, I almost bought something in the market yesterday... but I stopped myself. ^^;;;
I just lost it in my accounts banning >.> wow, well it was nice when it was mine.
hehe that sounds funny
good girl. trows a treat.
o.o oh my that's a dangerious question. Um right now on stories i write on a daily basis I have about eight now stories in general writing or on hold about 20....all at once...in my brain.

~[KarmaPolice]~

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:58 pm
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
I just lost it in my accounts banning >.> wow, well it was nice when it was mine.
hehe that sounds funny
o.o oh my that's a dangerious question. Um right now on stories i write on a daily basis I have about eight now stories in general writing or on hold about 20....all at once...in my brain.
u__u *sigh* And what a question to have asked. XP ...My brother sold his. I liked wearing it and I miss it. =P
Yeah~ shows just how computer illiterate I was.. I mean am. XP
^-^
My first reaction? Eww. Okay, back on track... That's quite a bit of stories. O: I'm afraid to ask but, how many have you completed?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:58 am
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
hehe that sounds funny
u__u *sigh* And what a question to have asked. XP ...My brother sold his. I liked wearing it and I miss it. =P
^-^
My first reaction? Eww. Okay, back on track... That's quite a bit of stories. O: I'm afraid to ask but, how many have you completed?

sad I think i will get another u.u but who knows really @.@
well i hope your better now I know computers but not the sub-culture behind it marcus ....Ryan makes fun of me for it all the time ^^;;
ehehe it's kind of fun actually when ever i'm board i always have something to think about u.u
.stagers back. ouch hit me with the hard question. Um ok I've finnished two @.@ two killerly long epic stories done and actually a lit of them are half done...One is half done and it's 200 pages ^__^ it's all goodness.

~[KarmaPolice]~

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:05 pm
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
hehe that sounds funny
^-^

well i hope your better now I know computers but not the sub-culture behind it marcus ....Ryan makes fun of me for it all the time ^^;;
ehehe it's kind of fun actually when ever i'm board i always have something to think about u.u
.stagers back. ouch hit me with the hard question. Um ok I've finnished two @.@ two killerly long epic stories done and actually a lit of them are half done...One is half done and it's 200 pages ^__^ it's all goodness.
Eh, they aren't that great. =P
Oh my, I'm always behind on the subculture... Though it's usually hillarious, I don't want to spend my time watching videos and such. XP Although I just saw the WoW Leroy one yesterday. XD;;
O: That works~
XD <3 That's quite amazing. ^__^

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:03 am
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
hehe that sounds funny
^-^

Oh my, I'm always behind on the subculture... Though it's usually hillarious, I don't want to spend my time watching videos and such. XP Although I just saw the WoW Leroy one yesterday. XD;;

Opening satement: I'm very blond at heart.
I know but it's more of a personal thing then anything else. I'm kind of changing my whole theory on buying and selling on gaia so it will be a while before i get to point of buying another DI (other then the OMG)
yeah not like i have to sit in a room with nerds and talk about things they are interested in....now if they were talking about start trek I would be soooo in the conversation.
eh i'm hiding from the word 'WoW' right now >.> <.<
it does kind of I do have my sister yelling at me write more, so i know she is well enertained by them.
Yeah that story is now in it's 3rd spiral notebook and it's an epic for sure and i'm half way though it. I don't like to know the ending of my stories....then i get board and don't finish them ushally I'm as surpized as the reader XD

~[KarmaPolice]~

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:45 pm
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
hehe that sounds funny
^-^

I know but it's more of a personal thing then anything else. I'm kind of changing my whole theory on buying and selling on gaia so it will be a while before i get to point of buying another DI (other then the OMG)
yeah not like i have to sit in a room with nerds and talk about things they are interested in....now if they were talking about start trek I would be soooo in the conversation.
it does kind of I do have my sister yelling at me write more, so i know she is well enertained by them.
Yeah that story is now in it's 3rd spiral notebook and it's an epic for sure and i'm half way though it. I don't like to know the ending of my stories....then i get board and don't finish them ushally I'm as surpized as the reader XD
Why state the obvious? n.n
Changing your whole theory? o.O; Okay, you know I have to know more about this.
XD That would be the easiest way to get caught up though~
I would just consider something like that as a chore. >o<
O: That is very long. When you strike it rich on the best sellers list, be sure to send me a copy. XD

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:33 am
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
hehe that sounds funny
^-^

O: That is very long. When you strike it rich on the best sellers list, be sure to send me a copy. XD
ouch that hurt my brunett ego. No i had a really bad blond moment and was sad.
well what's the point of DI's if I keep loosing them? So I'm starting at the bottom of my list and just buying all of the common items. Then I go to the rare event items then the DI's it's best this way ^^
@.@ I love star trek but I know more about star wars.
oh it's fun...it's like taking my crazy random moments and putting them into a full story. And the characters are so well built they are easy to use...though i did change the generals characters around....a bit >.> <.<
XD I would never sell these stories but I will start writing a book soon. As soon as i get the characters down.

~[KarmaPolice]~

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:26 am
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab

well what's the point of DI's if I keep loosing them? So I'm starting at the bottom of my list and just buying all of the common items. Then I go to the rare event items then the DI's it's best this way ^^
oh it's fun...it's like taking my crazy random moments and putting them into a full story. And the characters are so well built they are easy to use...though i did change the generals characters around....a bit >.> <.<
XD I would never sell these stories but I will start writing a book soon. As soon as i get the characters down.
Sad? o.O
Oh my, this is quite different from DIs this and DIs that and DIs pwn commons. XD I rephrased that of course. All of the common items? How fun. ^^;;
XD I watched the season of... Star Trek: Voyager I believe... and have seen all of the Star Wars movies... I still know nothing about 'em. ^^
Well~ it does sound more fun when you put it that way~
XD ^^

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:34 am
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab

Sad? o.O
Oh my, this is quite different from DIs this and DIs that and DIs pwn commons. XD I rephrased that of course. All of the common items? How fun. ^^;;
XD I watched the season of... Star Trek: Voyager I believe... and have seen all of the Star Wars movies... I still know nothing about 'em. ^^
XD ^^
yes, very.
fun? eh it's just going down a list u.u I will have them sooner than you think .cough.
Voyager was the one I was watching! It's my secound favorite to 'Next generation' Oh well I never read star wars but i know a lot.
it's a little too much fun. sometimes i read stories and they are too boaring so we change them around a bit >.> <.< there 5 times better like that anyway.

~[KarmaPolice]~

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:25 pm
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
Sad? o.O
XD ^^
yes, very.
fun? eh it's just going down a list u.u I will have them sooner than you think .cough.
Voyager was the one I was watching! It's my secound favorite to 'Next generation' Oh well I never read star wars but i know a lot.
it's a little too much fun. sometimes i read stories and they are too boaring so we change them around a bit >.> <.< there 5 times better like that anyway.
Ah well, at least it was a moment.
Eh, nah... I expect that from you though~
I think I saw some of the Next Generation series one... Oh what was that last one... Star Trek... Enterprise? Yeah, that lost my interest. XP
XD That works. ^^ If I read a story that I don't like... I just don't read it again. ^^;;

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:22 pm
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
Sad? o.O
XD ^^
yes, very.
I think I saw some of the Next Generation series one... Oh what was that last one... Star Trek... Enterprise? Yeah, that lost my interest. XP
XD That works. ^^ If I read a story that I don't like... I just don't read it again. ^^;;
yes only one. And more to come so don't stop watching ' it's katie's life' a 24 hour comedy where a girl named katie get's into odd situations with her two sisters and mother.
yes well I'm not totally a changed person XD
Oh the lastest one sucked so bad I never watched it. it's on the same level as the new star wars movies.
um well I don't think I will XD if i like a story a lot i will read it to my eldest sister....i havn't found a good enough story in about three months...that's why she always wants me to write...I can read her mine.

~[KarmaPolice]~

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:50 pm
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
yes, very.
yes only one. And more to come so don't stop watching ' it's katie's life' a 24 hour comedy where a girl named katie get's into odd situations with her two sisters and mother.
Oh the lastest one sucked so bad I never watched it. it's on the same level as the new star wars movies.
um well I don't think I will XD if i like a story a lot i will read it to my eldest sister....i havn't found a good enough story in about three months...that's why she always wants me to write...I can read her mine.
*snaps fingers* Now if only I still watched TV. XP
Ah, well that's good to hear. I think. x3
It was awful ...and the acting in the new star wars movies was... nonexistant. XP
Get to work! O:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:21 pm
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
yes, very.
It was awful ...and the acting in the new star wars movies was... nonexistant. XP
Get to work! O:
Oh it isn't on TV -.-
yeap there is some thingd I over do. um i need to get a sketch book ...and i'm typing with my eyes closed @.@ fun
ouch i love portman...she was great in garden state or is it that i live that story so much i don't even noticed her lack of talent hey she went to havard.
>.> ok how much did she pay you.

~[KarmaPolice]~

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:54 am
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
Get to work! O:
Oh it isn't on TV -.-
yeap there is some thingd I over do. um i need to get a sketch book ...and i'm typing with my eyes closed @.@ fun
ouch i love portman...she was great in garden state or is it that i live that story so much i don't even noticed her lack of talent hey she went to havard.
>.> ok how much did she pay you.
.___.
XD My friend got me a nice sketchbook last Christmas. I never use it because it's too nice. u.u
^^;; I was mostly thinking about the guy who played teenage Anakin. He was putting me to sleep.
<.< >.> Should I have asked for money? Or should I ask for money from you in exchange for not saying it anymore? XD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games