Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Host Club] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune-chi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:35 pm
I truly hope that Haruhi and Hikaru don't end up together. Because I love the twincest fanservice I wanna see her end up with Tamaki.

Although part of me wonders whether host club is gonna be one of those animes where it's left open-ended and she doesn't end up "with" anybody.

That'd kinda suck. XD

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:08 pm
[~True Light~]
: O I love this series... x.x They do kinda look cute together even though its just an act. {x.x" I believe they said it was an act...}

I agree. It looks soo cute~  

epikaa

Pwndd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:46 am
I love bringing this up in Sakura Kiss and elsewhere, and I need to do it here! <3

Is anyone but me smelling the sadness off of Kaoru? Like in the proccess of making Hikaru grow up and mature with Haruhi's help, that he's becoming sad because he's breaking apart from Hikaru? ><

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:22 pm
omg i love this anime so muchies x3 hikaru and kaoru are so hot, so is Mori-senpai, honey-senpai, Tamaki, and Kyoya x3 i love them all even Haruhi she is so funny and logical i like the twins and Mori-senpai the most =3

Tengoku_15

Chakura

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:30 am
Tamaki is my fav chara, i feel like he has the dark past but you could never tell and he doesnt even let it effect how he is I heart Tamaki. My OTP is TamaxKyouya which is a hard pairing to find since Tama is in love w/ his "daugther" Haruhi, but what about "mom" ? doesnt he get any love. But my fav moment is the manga when Tama gave Kyouya a shoulder massage whee  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:57 pm
[Ryoga-chan]
I love bringing this up in Sakura Kiss and elsewhere, and I need to do it here! <3

Is anyone but me smelling the sadness off of Kaoru? Like in the proccess of making Hikaru grow up and mature with Haruhi's help, that he's becoming sad because he's breaking apart from Hikaru? ><
I definitely got that kinda vibe. Poor uke twin. For some reason I find him cuter even though... erm... they look the same...  

Kitsune-chi

Kitsune-chi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:58 pm
Chakura
Tamaki is my fav chara, i feel like he has the dark past but you could never tell and he doesnt even let it effect how he is I heart Tamaki. My OTP is TamaxKyouya which is a hard pairing to find since Tama is in love w/ his "daugther" Haruhi, but what about "mom" ? doesnt he get any love. But my fav moment is the manga when Tama gave Kyouya a shoulder massage whee
*grins* I can't help but find TamaKyou cute, but I truly want him to end up with Haruhi.

Oh the trials of bein' a BL fangirl.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:50 am
Kitsune-chi
[Ryoga-chan]

I definitely got that kinda vibe. Poor uke twin. For some reason I find him cuter even though... erm... they look the same...

Except Kaoru's part is on the right. :3 Hikaru's is on the left.

And I heard that in Kaoru's profile, it says he's the only Host Club member that's gay. O.O
Now I want to huggle him even more. ;__;

Pwndd

kitty kitty kyo-kyo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:08 pm
^//^ i love Host club and hikaru and kaoru are definitely my favorite characters. i just finished watching the 20th ep which was all about their pasts...it was kinda sad TT~TT and i like kaoru better...i don't understand why but i always seem to love the uke's ^^" i just got into watching the anime cause they played the first 4 eps at otakon and me and my friends went in and watched it...there were so many fangirls in that theater @-@ (me included ^^") i wouldn't be surprised if people outside of the theater heard all the screaming and squealing ^^"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:35 am
i totally love this anime whee heart  

N I N J A _C H E E S E

Yofiel

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:41 am
[Ryoga-chan]
Kitsune-chi
[Ryoga-chan]

And I heard that in Kaoru's profile, it says he's the only Host Club member that's gay. O.O

O__o Really? wow... Thats a shock... I was so sure Kyouya was gay too... (damn... there goes me KaoruxKyouya thaory... >.<) Waah, me too T___T especially after ep 21... *cries* poor Kaoru crying  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:21 pm
I have the first volume
of the manga
and seen some episiodes
on youtube
(like 5 I think)
xD
I keep
telling myself to buy the
next volumes
I keep buying
deathnote instead
anyways
o_o"
the twins
I adore them
xD
"brotheraly love"
I love the part where
they say they play doctor with each other
<333

tenshi_darien

Kitsune-chi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:33 pm
Yofiel
[Ryoga-chan]
Kitsune-chi
[Ryoga-chan]

O__o Really? wow... Thats a shock... I was so sure Kyouya was gay too... (damn... there goes me KaoruxKyouya thaory... >.<) Waah, me too T___T especially after ep 21... *cries* poor Kaoru crying
Wow, where did you read that?! I would love to see that profile. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:34 am
tenshi_darien
I have the first volume
of the manga
and seen some episiodes
on youtube
(like 5 I think)
xD
I keep
telling myself to buy the
next volumes
I keep buying
deathnote instead
anyways
o_o"
the twins
I adore them
xD
"brotheraly love"
I love the part where
they say they play doctor with each other
<333

xd I love that scene. Its one of my favorites of all the scenes with the twins in them <3 (though, with all the awsome flashbacky goodness and the awsomeness of ep 21 its hard to say now xd )  

Yofiel

dino_crystal

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:11 am
I heart 'd the twins! ^^  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games