Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Images -- Art, screenshots, videos, etc.
General Screenshot Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shogun Gari

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 6:43 am
EzemSlash
Ore Clear Out
I'm selling all of them in the red.
User Image
Mineral Ores: 750
Aquamarine and Emerald: 1k
Sapphire and Topaz: 1.5k

I'll buy all your sapphire and topaz, plus the steel. Pm me to discuss

Zupin? That's my word, you know. Don't be claiming it as your own- I DID make that up.to my knowledge at least  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 7:13 am
Shogun Gari
EzemSlash
Ore Clear Out
I'm selling all of them in the red.
User Image
Mineral Ores: 750
Aquamarine and Emerald: 1k
Sapphire and Topaz: 1.5k

I'll buy all your sapphire and topaz, plus the steel. Pm me to discuss

Zupin? That's my word, you know. Don't be claiming it as your own- I DID make that up.to my knowledge at least

Actually, I think that is Sliver highlighted and not the steel.  

Syn_Beloved
Vice Captain

EzemSlash

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 8:08 am
Yeah, that's silver, but I'll sell you steel plates for 15k.
I have 5 now.

And by PM you, you mean ingame, or Gaia?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 7:31 pm
EzemSlash
Yeah, that's silver, but I'll sell you steel plates for 15k.
I have 5 now.

And by PM you, you mean ingame, or Gaia?

Er, so hard to tell the diffence for me.
I just bought something for my friend, so I don;t have as much as I did before. No worries, I still have some.
I meant gaia. much easier to set up a trade date that way.  

Shogun Gari

yakuko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 8:16 pm
Am I the only one who thinks wrong of what he's saying? (read carefully you'll see what I mean...)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*amused*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 8:37 pm
xd
I get it.  

EzemSlash

Shogun Gari

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:44 pm
User Image

These two litterally stopped me in my tracks. Luckly, I figured out how this is possible and took a picture fast enough. It came out better then I expected. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:42 pm
Bunch of screens today.

My Idol, GTTemplate
User Image

I was fighting (and running from [in this pic]) iron hogs for hooves.
User Image

I gathered them in a group (that's why I was running) and TB'd them to death.
User Image

3 people have noticed that I'm a red mage
User Image

My lucky break, I've been so unlucky for a week now.
Red = found yesterday
Blue = found today
User Image  

EzemSlash

Shogun Gari

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 8:37 pm
God, I wish I was as powerful as you, Ezem. Sadly, I'm just a lowly level 32 cleric. crying  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:32 pm
Lit mages are great for lvling and item finding ^^ They cost alot though...
And NEVER get a lit mage angry enough to follow and ks you >.>;;;;

Nice stuff Ezem 3nodding  

EskiaMS

EzemSlash

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 10:02 pm
EskiaMS

Nice stuff Ezem 3nodding
So true...
Anyways, yeah, listen to him. Unlucky L wizs are seriously poor.
Even now, to cut down on spending money, I've stopped using Magic Guard in weaker areas (lvl 40- mons) because MP = 2 meso to refill each point and hp = 1 meso to refill each point.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:48 am
EzemSlash
EskiaMS

Nice stuff Ezem 3nodding
So true...
Even now, to cut down on spending money, I've stopped using Magic Guard in weaker areas (lvl 40- mons) because MP = 2 meso to refill each point and hp = 1 meso to refill each point.

See? This is another reason why I became a Cleric. I haven't bought a single potion, of any kind, since I became one. Why would i? I rarely become tapped (unless the spawn rate increases and I am swamped by ransacking monsters xp ), and I can nearly heal myself completetly (level 7 Heal, and I am level 32). Sure, they are too common to be considered important, and people just use them like potions, but at least my deathrate dropped. sad

LI wizards have all the power, FP wizards have all the skills, but Clerics have all the cash. 3nodding  

Shogun Gari

EzemSlash

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 8:19 am
Shogun Gari
EzemSlash
EskiaMS

Nice stuff Ezem 3nodding
So true...

See? This is another reason why I became a Cleric. I haven't bought a single potion, of any kind, since I became one. Why would i? I rarely become tapped (unless the spawn rate increases and I am swamped by ransacking monsters xp ), and I can nearly heal myself completetly (level 7 Heal, and I am level 32). Sure, they are too common to be considered important, and people just use them like potions, but at least my deathrate dropped. sad

LI wizards have all the power, FP wizards have all the skills, but Clerics have all the cash. 3nodding
Yes they do.
Ice is the second in money bringing because they rarely get hit cause they freeze the enemy and if they fight red drakes long enough, they could find steelys. (near 7 mil)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 2:53 pm
EzemSlash
Shogun Gari
EzemSlash
EskiaMS

Nice stuff Ezem 3nodding
So true...

Yes they do.
Ice is the second in money bringing because they rarely get hit cause they freeze the enemy and if they fight red drakes long enough, they could find steelys. (near 7 mil)

True, and once Heal is level 4, Clerics can pretty much completly heal any attack upon them. Get their Int high enough, and they are a force to reckon with. I makes me wonder which mage would be best in PVP-style fighting.  

Shogun Gari

EzemSlash

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 3:40 pm
Shogun Gari
EzemSlash
Shogun Gari
EzemSlash
EskiaMS

Nice stuff Ezem 3nodding
So true...

Yes they do.

True, and once Heal is level 4, Clerics can pretty much completly heal any attack upon them. Get their Int high enough, and they are a force to reckon with. I makes me wonder which mage would be best in PVP-style fighting.
That's seriously easy, Ice.
Just freeze them and they're pretty much dead. xd
But seriously, if they can't do that, then I say Fire.
Fire Arrow is like hell. Doing 1.5k+ dmg after you max it.
This is only if its Mage vs Mage.
If its other classes, I'd say sins. Have you seen what a sin can do with both of the hits from lucky 7 doing critical.  
Maple Images -- Art, screenshots, videos, etc.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games