Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
Are asians cheap with buying stuff? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheap or not cheap
  Cheap
View Results

XSaris

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 2:23 am

green.apple.soda
AzNpRyDe
YES!! asian ppl r cheap....everytime u see asian ppl try and get the lowest prices possible whether its a dollar or a penny...everytime my school have something free there it goes...a line full of old asian ppl....embarasing at times i have to agree with everyone else....

My parents buy whatever's cheapest, but still has a good quality. What's so wrong about that?

--

And, please don't call asians cheap.

indeed. and asians are just being practical. neutral
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 1:04 pm

The old generation is but we the new breed are a generous kind well at least I am.

Dante_231

Reiki_Light

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 4:47 pm

Our parents are just used to it. In America, we're viewed as cheap when we try to haggle. The Americans get frustrated and we (the children) are embarrassed to be standing right next to our parents. However, look from the other point of view. If an American tourist goes to China or Taiwan, etc. and buys an item as it is, the asian merchants are laughing inside cause the "stupid" foreginer just bought something and didn't even haggle. What an easy sale... rofl
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 5:46 pm

yes they are cheaper then america

SAM_I_AM198

xoCrow

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 6:06 pm

My parents sometimes try to haggle for certain items. When they think something is worth its price, they won't bother. But when it isn't, they will. My parents aren't exactly what I call cheap, just practical. They're more for quality than price, so they would rather get something expensive but good quality instead of cheap but crappy. The same goes for me. xP
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 6:11 pm

Reiki_Light
Our parents are just used to it. In America, we're viewed as cheap when we try to haggle. The Americans get frustrated and we (the children) are embarrassed to be standing right next to our parents. However, look from the other point of view. If an American tourist goes to China or Taiwan, etc. and buys an item as it is, the asian merchants are laughing inside cause the "stupid" foreginer just bought something and didn't even haggle. What an easy sale... rofl

rofl good point dude

Yoko Hino

angelspice

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 6:17 pm

my parents are cheap...they would always look for sale items.....well even me too blaugh
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 7:09 am

Yoko Hino
Reiki_Light

rofl good point dude

3nodding

XSaris

watscrackin

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 5:53 pm

wells personally i wouldn't say cheap but they like to bargain for the lowest price because they like saving money for some important things like college
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 5:55 pm

cheap?! i wish! Japan's prices are hell expensive!!! compared to other countries that is. but yeah... my mom likes to buy things at a discount.

CAP_10_12_06_ily

doggy_poo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:28 pm

my parents are grade cheap! lol ahs wells.. i guess it runs in the family.. i am too >_<
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:36 pm

my dad did it to this laptop im using.. LOl he got it to.. $1000. haha and omfg luckily that the guy was like .. alright with it. haha. oh and bargaining saves money.

melon7aydee

dynamitechick

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:45 pm

silver21ice
My parents are cheap on some stuf..the others..they'll spend however much they need...it's really weird.

same for me. My parents will always bargain but on some junk, they'll actually buy. I'm also turning into a bargainer..oh well..its good tho, 'cause some vendors try ripping me off and I notice it and ripp them back scream scream domokun lol LOL
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:48 pm

Im not cheap i just spend all my money lol. Good thign im young

The wolf spider

Ichigo.bug

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:52 pm

yeah my parents are super cheap but it's good since we never run out of cash.
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff