Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
[.Day Of Silence.] APRIL 18TH, 2007 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosemerta

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:18 am
eek How have I not heard of this until now? Wow.
I'm so doing this this year! xd I can only imagine the reactions I'll get from everyone...I don't think many people know of my pro-LGBT attitude...so I'm sure it'll be a shocker! As far as being quiet for a day goes, I'm pretty good at that. mrgreen I'm usually in the background unless I'm at work. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:37 pm
Hmm, I haven't heard of this either...
I dunno how I could pull it off since I'll be at school. xP

Lady Sang

susayas

Sparkly Vampire

12,200 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:01 am
Heck, I live in Canada, but you know what?

I''ll do it anyways. ><

Screw school.

Cause I'm sure they'll understand anyways...

...hey, maybe I can get a campaign or something started...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:52 pm
I heard about this last year but I missed it.... I sound pretty quiet, yet I'm actually a chatterbox.... I'll try my best to do it this time!  

Nellynae

Creide Idun

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:59 pm
hahaha, I heard about it in Project Ten meeting at school, and I'm even getting some pins and short fliers for my teachers! but, yeah, I heard about it. I;m planning on doing it allllllllll day.. ^_^

heart  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:43 pm
My school has too many up-tight jackasses, today for example, the principal of my school confiscated a bunny costume from someone, when all he was doing was walking around; it wasn't anything new, but he made a big deal out of it.

But, the main people who did participate, we my friends and me. No one else seemed to know or care.

I will participate for my third year. :3

XxJezixX

aa_beatrix

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:21 am
My school did that. We wore little pink triangles on our clothes.
I felt bad that I couldn't keep quiet. XP  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:49 pm
My Peace Club at school is participating in this actually. ^^, They have been dor awhile. We have to show our teachers little slips so we don't get in trouble for not "talking" in class. Like when he have to give answers and stuff....it's annoying... neutral  

Saiya-jinKISS

saturns_child

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:12 am
I want to particepate(sp) in this event but knowing me, somebody will say something to me and I will slip and answer back. it happen last year. Many of my friends were not talking that day to so I still don't see how i messed up when I had hardly anybody to talk to. Hoping this year I want slip.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:26 pm
Our principal is backing us up in that my HS's GSA is wearing surgical masks and necklaces with cards that explain what Day of Silence is all about. It's his last year as principal. We are also wearing shirts and pins.  

Hopeless_Knight

Interesting Friend

enigmatic~trickster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:28 pm
I am so doing DOS again for this year. My High School supports it since we got a GSA Club. Hoepfully, I can snag a flier for several of my friends. (It's either a red t-shirt or a card. I want the shirt. It's awesome.) xD I'm usually quiet unless I'm with my friends, so I can pull it off...But then again, they are doing it too, so...YEAH~!

Of course, I let it slipped ONCE last year. Just once. xD

WE CAN DO IT!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:55 pm
Wow.
I'd never heard of such a thing until today.
As far as I know, none of the high schools within the district have a GSA or anything of the like, so we don't do stuff like this.
It upsets me that we don't.

Fido-s Revenge

Pomba Gira

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:50 am
Unfortunately i work in a shop so i have to speak! Maybe i can get the day off, and i'll just sit at home in silence? I'll try my hardest either way!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:51 pm
I've never heard of this before... I'm in. heart
I don't think my college has done anything like this before... I don't think any of my friends have heard of it either to be honest.
I'll get them to do it too, I can imagine that this is something they'll want to participate in.
I will be amazed if I can keep quiet for an entire day though... sweatdrop  

Battered Rose

Nellynae

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:39 pm
Woot! I managed to keep quiet all day! For me, that's a real accomplishment. xD Though I did have to talk to get lunch.... ninja

Though I drove my friends nuts, I'm glad they understood... and were willing to read all of my sticky notes. heart  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff