Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants
[Personal] Read this when I read it I almost cryed Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll
  Whore
View Results

killa69a

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:20 pm
so sad  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:45 am
....(sigh).....tears.......if only it wasn't the truth  

krystyniya

FaitoKuro

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:27 pm
Thank you very much for posting this. I found it intensely sad, but also very beautiful. crying  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:32 pm
Oo~LoveLess~Ritsuka~Oo
Damn...I never knew homosexuals had it that bad.... crying crying crying . Im straight and I only have two freinds who are Bi, actually the're a couple. But everyone loves them so just hearing about this is really tearing me up, to think this could have happened to them.... crying crying crying
beleve it gets a lot worse,,, i'm a lesbian and i'm living in a simi-tollorant city. dude their are a lot of worse things than death to go through.

(( my friend james was raped by his dad when he came out... he killed himself two weeks later he just couldn't live with it))

i myself have been put through a lot for others people narrow minded ideals. about a year ago i came out to my boyfriend f 2 years that i was a lesbian.... he beat the s**t out of me and i told my mother i had fallen. i was 12 then we were dateing since i was 10 and he was 11.... he just couldn't handle it.......

on a lighter note i have a different version on my journal  

die by suicide

Rosemerta

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:23 pm
crying I hate how humans can be so cruel and not even feel bad about it.
My heart hurt after reading that...
Love is Love. Period. crying  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:30 pm
Thats so sad, why can't everyone live in harmony and in love, regardless of our sexual orientation or how we express ouselves! crying cry sad  

Uncertainties

Wilixer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:41 pm
That's really powerful. Mind if I post that on a MySpace bulletin? I feel like I want everyone to read it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:41 pm
It's really sad and pretty powerful, but...

I think the gay community tries to attract too much attention sometimes and overshadows over groups of people who are discriminated against even worse.

I can't count how many times stupid people call me 'towel-head' if I choose to wear a dupatta (head scarf) that day, or talk loudly about bombing Islamic countries.

So we have to focus on all kinds of discrimination and remember that gays aren't the only bleeding heart victims.

MinaMouse

Magnetic Explorer

Azu_Manga_Daioh

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:01 pm
cry I haven't read this for a while. I forgot how sad it was crying  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:07 pm
crying if only people could realize that gay/bi/lesbian people are people too... we're all the same regardless of what we belive or who we like whether its a girl or guy or both... we're all people... so sad  

Samurai_Rockstar

AngelWhoreDust

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:39 pm
someone forgot the boy who was shunned by his own twin for being gay.....  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:11 pm
God, this behaviour is just awful! Who do people think they are to judge others like that...Love isn't a sin, right? It's supposed to be the ultimate good! There is no way love, no matter what and no matter who, should be considered wrong!
crying  

Koriyuki Kanade

sukuiddo

6,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:39 am
Weird... I'm not crying.... I guess my sensitive side is too weak to match my oblivious side.. stare  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:57 pm
I actually did cry after reading that.

I do think progress is being made. Slowly, but it's there.

My state (Oregon) just adopted anti-discrimination laws in the workplace/housing/etc. a couple weeks back, and adopted a domestic partnership law which entails the full benefits of marriage... And they are covered on the state level under hate crime laws...

It's interesting. I always felt upset by how horribly homosexuals are treated in the world. But I was only made to be really aware and sensitive and effected by it AFTER my area gave the population much more fair treatment. I guess now that I feel more equally treated, I'm even more frustrated that not everyone else is as well. It depresses me to think of all the people, like me, who live in places like the Midwest and South, who'll likely never see this fair treatment until they get out.

And the laws may be there... but that won't change a lot of peoples attitudes... Just because they can't not rent a home to you or hire you legally, doesn't mean they'll treat you like their equal once you're in. That won't save the people in families that won't accept them. Who live in highly conservative areas, and don't feel safe at school or in their own neighborhood.

It's depressing. Really.

Holy s**t that reply ended up being long.  

lightlysalted

Hoshi no Miko

Distinct Member

5,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:51 pm
The first one really, really cholked me.

I am the girl thrown out of the house because my parents found out I am a lesbian.

I wasn't kicked out, but my mother disowned me. I cried so hard when I finally got up the nerve to tell my parents I was bi. My dad stood there kind of dumbfounded before sinking into denial and when I called my mother she said she never wanted to talk to me again, or see me again and that she had no daughter. We're on talking terms again but only because I apologized and lied and told her it was just a stupid little phase and that everything was my fault.

So now I am living in denial and constantly lying to my parents in hopes that they will still love me... and instead of being thrilled for the day when I will finally move in with my girlfriend I am dreading it because that will be the day when I will have to cut off ties with my entire family because they will never ever want to see me or talk to me again. I didn't cry when I read it... but now I think I'm going to... excuse me.  
[Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff