Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
Do u think Asians have a big family Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do u have a big family?
  no
  yeah!
  y do u wanna no
  I'll ask
  Who gives a care
  just give me the gold!
View Results

AsianGurl_Maili

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:22 pm
I have 5 brother plus 4 step brother and 4 sister(counting me) and mom and dad  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:47 pm
Kawaii_Kenji
i think chinese have the biggest family out of all asian groups.

Actually...I think Spanish and Mex people have the biggest families ^_^;. My family itself is kinda small but my extended family has over a 100 people ^_^;; I don't even know HALF of em  

The Legendary Thief Youko

Dark_Neenja_x3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:19 pm
my dad's side: he has about 6-8 bros and sises together.
my mom's side: she has about 6 or 7 bros and sises together.
o.o and i have a lot of cuzinss.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:58 pm
my intermeidiate(sp?) family is small (only 5 ppl) but i extended family is pretty big. my dad has 8 siblings and my mom has 5.  

MidnightHaven

Kakashi272

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:31 pm
um.. my fam isn't big at all. I have 7 cousins total, 5 on my moms, 2 on my dads. My dad has 4 sisters and no brothers. My mom has one bro 2 sisters. I have one sister. Yepp. Its pretty small.. though i do know 2 of my 2nd cousins and 1 3rd cousin lol. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:58 pm

yes my family is crazy big.

miss_SweetThanG

x_Dark_Eclipse_x

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:23 pm
Well, my close family is pretty small because I was born in China and there's that one child per family rule right now. But my mom and her siblings weren't born during that time, so that family is pretty big.

My grandma had 5 kids, so that's a few aunts and uncles. That family (mother's side) is 15 people (give or take a little). My dad's side of the family is fewer: 8 or 9...

Either way, I think that my family is fairly big and I'm ok with it this size.

(If you want to count 2nd cousins and random relatives, the family's got to be at least 75 people.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:04 am
Vigneshtha25
My dad had 3 brothers and 4 sisters my mom had 1 sister and 2 brothers.My parents are cousains. so my sis and i r stuck in the middle. Do u have a big family

i dont no, let me check me family tree stare  

SolarX PowerMoon417

SolarX PowerMoon417

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:05 am
keroclowchan
my intermeidiate(sp?) family is small (only 5 ppl) but i extended family is pretty big. my dad has 8 siblings and my mom has 5.

you forgot to say you have a COUSIN!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:56 am
I have a huge family.  

[.Necromancy.]

Bai_Sango

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:16 pm
Yes!! Very BIG family.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:06 am
yeah most asians have BIG families. i know thag because well i have family in california, vietnam, combodia, boston, newyork, philly....and here in virginia... and every year i end up knowing more and more about how many familymembers i have because since usually one more member gets married every yera i know and meet more ppl and it gets REALLY confusing xp  

cantlivwitoutluv

General_Tenken

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:40 pm
I would say I have a pretty average sized family. I have 2 older brothers, I being the youngest, and our family total of 5. But besides of my immediate family, I have a ton of cousins and relatives. Most of my moms relatives live in California and all of my dad's side of the family resides in the Philippines. I remember visiting the homeland and remember traveling all around the country and everywhere we went we met a new aunt of uncle. I have so many cousins its rediciulous!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:04 pm
My mother's side had 7 brothers and sisters, while my dad had 11. And every one of them had at least one baby, the max 6.

Scary. eek

DesireCanKill

dark-bum

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:49 pm
bump dramallama  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items