Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Shota Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Shota?
  what is shota?
  of course I do!!!
  No thats so wrong!!
View Results

Keiikou

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 5:15 pm
Shota... mmm. I like it. But, anything below five years of age is too much for me. Also, I cannot stand the line 'If we don't do this, we can't be friends anymore.'

I haven't read any published mangas. I rely on fanfiction, and the marvelous art of undiscovered people. Fluff is tolerable. But, I like the angst better.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:27 pm
*Sigh* All I'm going to say is I'm sorry for all of you who have no idea what you are talking about when you say you like shota. I also would like to agree with what This Is Major Tom has said on this subject...

ThroughEternity~

xKelpiex

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:05 pm
This is Major Tom
Everyone saying that "If they're younger than 14 it's gross" or whatever (and there are lots of you), you don't really like shota stupid. Shota's about little boys having sex. Yeah, yeah, the definition says "underaged" but shota pretty much equals baby rape people. Read up on the subject and shut up please. You don't like shota.

Everyone else who knows what they're talking about, you guys are awesome. I'm glad some people around here have brains and actually know what they're talking about!

rolleyes
Shouta also constitutes adult men having sex with men younger than 18.
And I said, I don't like "the real face of shouta". I like pretend shouta xp  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:41 pm
Kikyana Ookami
ShadowedMoonlight
Shota = awesome. heart I'm not so into the really fluffy shota, I like the hardcore stuff. For example, an 18 year old boy graphically taking a 7 year old one. twisted Now that's what I call cute. I don't mind really big age gaps. For example, a 5 year old with a 25 year old wouldn't freak me out.
(After a certain point, I just don't do fluff. It makes my angst lobe hurt. I like angst, I like graphic yaoi, I don't like things sweet enough to make your teeth hurt.)

I love you xD;; Angst is awesome...As is an 18 year old boy graphically taking a seven year old xD;; You rock!

Why, thank you. XD It's nice to see someone with the same opinion as me. 3nodding

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

Syntria
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:01 am
In japan when the term was coinned, underaged was under 12. in america it's 18, not in japan. At least not until lately. That's my understanding on the subject.

It's kids. like 4-10. have you seen a real shota manga/anime/doujinshi before? It's little little boys. Not a 16 year old and a 20 year old.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:24 am
Yes, as long as all parts are over 10 it's okay. If it's real life I want them to be 14 and over, but if it's just text or drawings 11 and up is okay ^_^  

Wires in a Box

Invisible Shapeshifter

11,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Generous 100

Piker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:35 am
Grown men with little kids? Its messed up and makes me gag.
Fine read your fluffy fan stories with 10-16 year old getting it on... but REAL shota is sick.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:55 pm
When the youngest is 12...thats alrighty for me^^ But underneath that....I just CAN'T stand it. When there's only fluffly things well doesn't really matter....but if it becomes hard, I have goosebumps. I respect those who like that, I just don't understand WHY. What is pleasurable in seing little boys who just don't have anything down there (by that i mean it is so tiny) doing it? Anyway it makes me sick xp They are still kids!!!! scream Even if its only drawing and stuff, its the fact of them being kids....*sigh* well anyway everyone has their taste  

meek_san

nallos numba 1 fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:06 pm
I can deal with kids from the age of 10+, but I dont know about younger stuff. It seems a little disturbing to me.
domokun

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:47 am
As long as it stays just cute and not rawr-ish >>;
Like hugs and glomps whee

Yugo Skoj

Azu_Manga_Daioh

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:47 am
I wasn't really clear on what Shota was untill I read all of the posts in this thread. From what I know and what I've read and seen, I'd probably say I'm not a shota fan. I don't have anything against people who like it though. From what I've read about shota, none of it seems to be made for the purpose of fluff. As far as BL goes, I don't mid large age gaps. My perfered gap is about 5 years or less, and as others on here have said, the younger the get, the more fluff it should have for me.

Shota= Doesn't affect me much
Real-life Shota= sick. Especially with young boys.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:26 pm
Keiikou
Also, I cannot stand the line 'If we don't do this, we can't be friends anymore.
That one thing that bothers me about shota. The relationships seems to predatory-like. Personally, for me, DO NOT WANT.  

shojosparkles

Riosin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:33 pm
I have my limits I must say and my limit is that teens (14-19) is how low I'll go, no exceptions. I hate shota-con under my set age limit and adults or anyone for that matter with either a serious lolita complex or a shota complex...let's just say we don't get along.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:43 pm
I LOVE SHOTA COUPLES~~! heart whee

o 0 R i t s u k a 0 o

issan_angel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:32 am
meh its all right it just depends on how its done nothing to extreme  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers