Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Kingdom Hearts RP - Premades and Originals Are Welcome! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zeramir

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 7:39 am
Vincent walked behind Leon trying to figure out what to do now.  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 7:47 am
Riku Followed silently his hand resting on sora's shoulder.  

Lynn_Valentine

Lynn_Valentine

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 7:49 am
Leon upon reaching Merlin's went and leaned against the wall in his usual place his hung down arms crossed over his cheast as he fell into silence.  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:02 am
Vincent went into merlins house and threw his gun, and his coat on a table and sat on a chair looking at the floor."My sin every day grows bigger and harder...and I am never able to destroy it....I always give up...I should have tried to safe them...Sephiroth...my son...and Cloud..."  

Zeramir

Lynn_Valentine

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 2:40 pm
"It was their destany to fight, thats what cloud always said. . . but I remeber him saying something to the effect of "to take a life you loose part of your self" I guess sephiroth really lost part of him self in taking cloud's life" Leon stated in a low sad tone of voice as he looked up from the floor to vincent.  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 8:39 am
Vincent looked at him. "They are both dead...Sephiroth died hen Clouds darkness died...his physical body died long ago...only vengence really reigned in both hearts..." Vincent took his gun and coat and went to the door."I'll see how the kids are doing...see ya...."Vincent went out of the house towards Sora."How are you taking it?..."  

Zeramir

Lynn_Valentine

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 12:09 pm
Riku sat on the steps beside sora. "He hasn't said anything. . . I think he's still in shock of it all"  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 1:16 pm
Well i'm not sure on how to take it? I mean all this is happening so fast.  

Rebel_Princess

Zeramir

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 12:34 pm
"Don't let the sadness control you...It will only make you belive there is a vengence to have...a darkness to purge...or a sin to redeem...live your life that is what the dead want for the living..."  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 2:27 pm
Riku sighed deeply, then sat silent.  

Lynn_Valentine

Zeramir

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 12:48 pm
Suddenly Vincent sensed something and stood up straight and unsheathed his gun."What goes on there?!"Dozens of shadows began engulfing the ground and dozens of heartless appeared from them. Vincent saw the comotion of enemies and said seriously."...Lets do this my friends...consider it your revenge against those that have meant you harm!"  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 5:10 pm
Right!!!
*summons keyblade*  

Rebel_Princess

Zeramir

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 10:25 am
Vincent jumped back as five neoshadow heartless appeared around him."Don't they know what happends when you corner up a cat...the same that happens when someone surrounds me!...CHAOS!!!" Vincents body dissappeared into his shadow and came slowly as a new creature.

User Image
His figure kept changing until Vincent was no more and Chaos had took his place.
User Image

C'mon!!! Fear is only a ghost with a feeling of reprehension! Try to destroy me you filthy creatures!.With one blow Chaos destroyed the 5 heartless.  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 3:29 pm
Riku stood back to back with Sora, fighting off those who would attemt an attack at Sora's back.  

Lynn_Valentine

Lynn_Valentine

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 3:30 pm
Leon came out from in side. Quickly taking in the situtation, fireing his gun blade at a few of the hearless.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff