Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Anime][Papa To Kiss In The Dark] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yes Or Sorry?
  Yes
  Nope Sorry
View Results

User_2629207

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:57 am
I didn't like it at all.
Nuh-uh.
It was cheesy, had an INCREDIBLY annoying set of characters (especially Mira, I wanna stab the little worm!! )

...and then... it was kinda weird how Mira was DISAPPOINTED that whatshisname wasn't his biological father... xD Doesn't that make the relationship a liiiittle bit healthier?

But yeah. I'm not gonna watch it again xD

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:57 am
Sushii-Princess
Doesn't that make the relationship a liiiittle bit healthier?

I'm not sure healthy is the right word incest relationships. xd  

LadyNox
Vice Captain

Breezies

6,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:32 pm
I just watched it, and loved it. It was really cute, even though Mira was a bit whiney. I kind of wish it was longer. Does any one know about any other shota ova's they like? I can't find any besides this one...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:05 am
SharpCookies
I saw a bit of this... I must say I was a bit creeped out. I'm ok with regular yaoi, but this... this was father/son. Incest is as far as I go, and anything beyond is really... unnatural to me. But it was pretty cute... though the uke annoyed me SO MUCH. Something about him urks me to no end...

i liked the character designs/sleek animation...but the incest/***** things doesnt really do it for me...the story wasnt great either...i also thought the uke was too whiney for me...the only reason i watched the second half was because i was hoping they werent related...

lol i have to agree the uke kinda urked me off too, he was definately annoying....  

Sacher Torte

Greedy Capitalist

oOoKIYAoOo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:13 am
It is a good Yaoi but Mira is a very annoying uke!!

I can see how people can relate his father to Yuki from Gravitation, lol they both act like total players razz  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:16 am
Miss Sushii
I didn't like it at all.
Nuh-uh.
It was cheesy, had an INCREDIBLY annoying set of characters (especially Mira, I wanna stab the little worm!! )

...and then... it was kinda weird how Mira was DISAPPOINTED that whatshisname wasn't his biological father... xD Doesn't that make the relationship a liiiittle bit healthier?

I agree that the fact he is not his father makes it a little better but isn't he still like sleeping with his uncle or whatever?! Surely you liked something about it to wanna watch it again! wink  

oOoKIYAoOo

lawliet-senpai

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:20 pm
I liked the anime. i mean at first when i heard about it i was kinda weirded out by the father/son thing but watching it in the show it didn't seem weird... actually i think its one of my fav yaois! i just wished more had happened between Mira and the older student...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:33 am
oOoKIYAoOo
Miss Sushii
I didn't like it at all.
Nuh-uh.

I agree that the fact he is not his father makes it a little better but isn't he still like sleeping with his uncle or whatever?! Surely you liked something about it to wanna watch it again! wink
Rulin' ya universes...

xD noooo! I'm just watching it again so we can bag the crap out of it and put it on youtube!
...since 1992.

User_2629207

oOoKIYAoOo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:51 am
Miss Sushii
oOoKIYAoOo
Miss Sushii
I didn't like it at all.
Nuh-uh.

Rulin' ya universes...

xD noooo! I'm just watching it again so we can bag the crap out of it and put it on youtube!
...since 1992.

Yet you'll still put up with watching it again?? Come on it's not all that bad, the incest element is a little creepy but the graphics are good and it does have some plot along with a bit pof smut!! You have seen worse like Lesson XX or Level C!!!! I know you have wink  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:13 pm
oOoKIYAoOo
Miss Sushii
oOoKIYAoOo
Miss Sushii
I didn't like it at all.
Nuh-uh.

Rulin' ya universes...

...since 1992.

Yet you'll still put up with watching it again?? Come on it's not all that bad, the incest element is a little creepy but the graphics are good and it does have some plot along with a bit pof smut!! You have seen worse like Lesson XX or Level C!!!! I know you have wink
Rulin' ya universes...

Oh god... xD Looool, invisipenis powerr! I want a superhero based on the invisipenis. Srsly.
>_________< I hate Papa to kiss in the dark. But I'll more than gladly make fun of it.
...since 1992.

User_2629207

oOoKIYAoOo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:22 am
Miss Sushii
oOoKIYAoOo
Miss Sushii
oOoKIYAoOo
Miss Sushii
I didn't like it at all.
Nuh-uh.

Rulin' ya universes...

...since 1992.

Rulin' ya universes...

Oh god... xD Looool, invisipenis powerr! I want a superhero based on the invisipenis. Srsly.
>_________< I hate Papa to kiss in the dark. But I'll more than gladly make fun of it.
...since 1992.

Make fun of it?? How so? Like bag out the dancing uke?? Whats so bad about it? What are you gonna pick on this time ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:45 am
I loved it but at first I did think the father/son relationship was weird .  

lmadmacks

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:49 am
I wouldn't say that the father abuses the kid. Maybe a little neglect, but the kid likes it too much for it to be abuse. Anyway, I thought it was pretty good, even if the family was really, really strange.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:06 pm
saw the ova and thought it was pretty good Kyosuke(/) pretty good looking ;]  

chocolate milk3

JeiMuze

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:59 pm
I've only watched the OVAs and I thought it was pretty cute!!  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games