Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Rude Discussion
SKANKING IN AEROBICS. Unusual places you have skanked in. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AnonymousJoe

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:42 pm
girl_no_13
UreshiiNyoko
I had fun a few weeks ago. I was teaching our drum major how to skank...... on the bus.... while it was moving blaugh domokun it was fun.

Wonderful! I love teaching people how to skank, as when you describe it theyre like 'what?', then they try it and say 'wow- its fun!'
haha my mom describes it to people as "a spastic seizure"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:53 pm
it may be spastic... and it may look like a seizure.... but it's one DAMN AWESOME spastic seizure heart domokun  

UreshiiNyoko

Duskalts

Dapper Duelist

16,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:06 pm
UreshiiNyoko
it may be spastic... and it may look like a seizure.... but it's one DAMN AWESOME spastic seizure heart domokun

xd That's the best way I've heard it described ever!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:30 pm
UreshiiNyoko
haha it is  

AnonymousJoe

GIoom
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:53 am
UreshiiNyoko
SKANK ON SISTER!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:15 am
I feel like I'm some preacher at the pulpit of ska domokun heart PRAISE THE SKA MY BROTHAS AND SISTAS! A-A-A-AMEN! HELLELUJIAH, MY CHILDREN! please open your hymnals and let us sing the praises the Skatalites! [/over enthusiastic baptist minister impression]  

UreshiiNyoko

Sovawanea

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 9:46 am
Oh man I've skanked everywhere. In school, at the subway station, on the bus, walking down the street. When I first worked up the coordination to be able to do it (hah, I'm the clumsy type) I did it all the time and taught my friends.

One weird thing though is that since I've learnt how, whenever I dance, I can't help but incorporate some remnants of that skanking movement/rhythm. it's quite bizarre.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 10:25 am
I know what you mean. my friends and I play "can you skank" with all kinds of music. I've skanked to techno, classical, country, and everything in between (obviously it works best with ska) Ironically you can skank pretty well to rap/hip hop I suppose it's the strong beat confused  

UreshiiNyoko

Red-Baron

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 11:04 am
I can skank when im drunk  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 2:28 pm
UreshiiNyoko
I know what you mean. my friends and I play "can you skank" with all kinds of music. I've skanked to techno, classical, country, and everything in between (obviously it works best with ska) Ironically you can skank pretty well to rap/hip hop I suppose it's the strong beat confused

Oh my, that's great, I'm going to have to try that. Definitely. Bwahah  

Sovawanea

AnonymousJoe

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 4:01 pm
crying i just heard today that someone paid there sister 200$ to skank in public for 2 minutes becasue both of them think its so stupid  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:55 pm
I've recently skanked to classes. Screw walking, this is more fun....And I think it's funny with the weird looks I get. Best part of it is people sometimes join in.  

Mr. Fascist

.xXxSka_kidxXx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:31 pm
i skank everywhere.....at church....at pool parties....school (math class!!)....on roofs.....and standing on top of some tripped-out little kids play ground where everyone was lookin' at me really funny as i was yelling out streetlight songs and skanking hardcore.....i have also skanked at a corn maze (in da' mud....) and many other assortments of weird locations....  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:29 am
Red-Baron
I can skank when im drunk

Holy crap. Me too! My friends will be like, "Let's dance!" and I start skanking. Of course, there is rarely ska playing, but I skank anyway.

My favorite other time I randomly starting skanking was when I was 'introducing' one of my friends to ska. We were making a two hour-ish drive, during which I just played a whole bunch of different artists, when she suddenly declares that she wants to dance.
So, we pull over on the side of the freeway, turn the music up really loud, and skank.  

lipglossgecko

Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces