Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Ninja's Rping Hangout Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zeramir

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:40 pm
"Talk you sorry excuse for a man! You won't die until I say it...I won't let thanatos take your soul until I get some answers! WHO is your Boss!!!"Zed got more and more mad as he made the strange man hurt more with each second that passed.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:48 pm
He smiles gently and stands up, "Well don't scare me like that" he grins and walks over to Zed, "Find anything out?"  

NivlaB0i

Rebel_Princess

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:49 pm
*sits up and shakes head*
Ow my head hurts....
*looks up at Jino and then to Zed who was stabing the man again tries to walk towards them but falls*

Would you boss by any chance Conrad?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:52 pm
Goes over to help up Kika and helps her walk back over to Zed.  

NivlaB0i

Rebel_Princess

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:55 pm
*smiles*
thanks....  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:05 pm
Whispers into Kika's ear, "It's okay, relax" as he eyes Zed waiting for a response  

NivlaB0i

Rebel_Princess

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:06 pm
*blushes at Jino-san and looks away quickly focusing her attention on Zed*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:12 pm
"You can kill me for all I care...he would if I talked so what difference does it make?!"Said the man. Zed took a knife from his coats pocket and took one of his hands."This difference!"puts the knife onther his thumbs nail and cuts it out."Now...I repeat...where and who is your real boss!?"  

Zeramir

NivlaB0i

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:13 pm
He quickly pulls Kika around with him and hides her from the gore.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:24 pm
*fliches at the sound of the man screaming*
User Image  

Rebel_Princess

Zeramir

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:05 pm
The man screamed in pain as he said."Yes!!! Its him!!!! Its him damn it! Its Conrad!" Zed took the knife out of where the nail was before and took the Sword out of his shoulder."Thank you for the information...although you do know I can't let you go...you will go and tell Conrad about us...and personally I wont let my clan be destroyed by dirt like you...so unlike my two irresponsable companions...I won't leave any evidence of being us the ones that destroyed the bar, the people in it...and you..."The man screamed trying to move but couldn't."PLEASE!!! DON'T KILL ME!" Zed took his arm back with his sword in hand while saying."You said he would kill you anyways right? What have you got that you can lose?...Anyways...I'll make it quick and painless...."His hand came down fast decapitating the man. Zed cleaned his sword with his coat, then took off his coat and put it on the man.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:40 pm
I glare at Zed with Kika in my arms, "Was that really neciscary?" He covers Kika's ears, "Besides, can we really risk going after him?" He nods at Kika trying to hint at Zed but lets her go.  

NivlaB0i

Rebel_Princess

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:41 pm
So it was conrad.....it was him!!!
Damn it!
*wipes tears away but they keep coming*
I killed him already why is he back!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:21 pm
Attempts to calm Kika, "Relax... relax", his words coming off as overly caring. "Everything will be dealt with," Looks over at the body, and thinks to himself, "I think..."  

NivlaB0i

Rebel_Princess

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:39 pm
*pushes Jino away*

This my problem not yours I'll handle it!

*bows to Jino and Zed*

Thanks for your help but i'll take of of everything now..

*turns and starts to walk away across the shallow part of the river*  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces