With a different connotation!
It would only be 'not enough' if I owned one. <.< >.>

xd well i don't drink it straight, just canberry juice
the imagery is still there!
don't make me buy you one >.> <.<
You don't drink it straight? O: Weakling! >D
Okay, same end... but different means!
f that's what it takes! ;] XD
.wobbles about. if the half and half stuff get's me there I don't want to know what 100% canberry juice will do o.o
It's all the same in the long run!!!
>.> Ohhhh I'm sooo doing it now!
o.o Hmm, yes... I suppose it's better to keep you on the diluted stuff then...
... *sigh* So now that this has dragged on... Why did you strip in class before?
.___. First off, thank you. n.n <3 Second, ... XP

exactly 8] though I will have to drink it sometime because jade is the only one that drinks it and she's back off in b-ham
o: long story! Ok my new lover is a profeshional stripper, how did she get this title you might ask?, well once you get paid for stripping you are a profeshinal ^^;; and so she is. I have this joke...and it is mega hard to explain but it's funny anyways we were in drama and both of us went up there and played a game were you did weird things with others and a person has tp say freeze and explain or odd situations. So both of us got up there and striped....good thing I had a few layers on -.-
that's what you get .nods head firmly.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:08 pm
Poor Alexander
sdrawkcab
Poor Alexander
sdrawkcab
.wobbles about. if the half and half stuff get's me there I don't want to know what 100% canberry juice will do o.o
... *sigh* So now that this has dragged on... Why did you strip in class before?

exactly 8] though I will have to drink it sometime because jade is the only one that drinks it and she's back off in b-ham
o: long story! Ok my new lover is a profeshional stripper, how did she get this title you might ask?, well once you get paid for stripping you are a profeshinal ^^;; and so she is. I have this joke...and it is mega hard to explain but it's funny anyways we were in drama and both of us went up there and played a game were you did weird things with others and a person has tp say freeze and explain or odd situations. So both of us got up there and striped....good thing I had a few layers on -.-
o.O Well, um... eheh, that's quite a scary thought.
XD I never would've guessed that... Well um, yeah, it's a good thing you wear so many layers. xD
.____. *mumbles* And it is a very cute pixel and worth its price. ^^;

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

~[KarmaPolice]~

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:45 pm
sdrawkcab
Poor Alexander
sdrawkcab
Poor Alexander
sdrawkcab

XD I never would've guessed that... Well um, yeah, it's a good thing you wear so many layers. xD

It should be >D
Not like I would of continued if i wasn't wearing layers but i always have to give good excuses for wearing my layers and this is one.
Ha now you say that!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:39 pm
Poor Alexander
sdrawkcab
Poor Alexander

It should be >D
Not like I would of continued if i wasn't wearing layers but i always have to give good excuses for wearing my layers and this is one.
Ha now you say that!
o.O You're a scary drinking buddy... that's no fun.
XD Sounds like a good excuse to me...
... Yes. XP ...<.< >.> We should start an argument about another item. x3

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

~[KarmaPolice]~

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:04 am
sdrawkcab
Poor Alexander
sdrawkcab
Poor Alexander

It should be >D
Ha now you say that!
sorry. picks up chair and saits in it.
^___^ it always worked for me.
Ok ^^ what about that pink and orange thing that was brought up on the main forum... you want more pink eh?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:48 am
Poor Alexander
sdrawkcab
Poor Alexander
sdrawkcab
Poor Alexander

It should be >D
Ha now you say that!
Ok ^^ what about that pink and orange thing that was brought up on the main forum... you want more pink eh?
Yes... well... I'll worry about that once I get more juice. XD
"Why do you wear so many layers?" "Because I might have to strip out of them at any moment."
Yes. I mean, uh, no. I mean I want more pink items on Gaia.

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

~[KarmaPolice]~

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:01 am
sdrawkcab
Poor Alexander
sdrawkcab
Poor Alexander
sdrawkcab
Poor Alexander

It should be >D
Ha now you say that!
"Why do you wear so many layers?" "Because I might have to strip out of them at any moment."

but you did get more juice ^^ my sister sleeps in her room now so I can got get juice at any hour @.@
YES! So i am wearing two shirts today heehe and i have a jacket...it was cold this morning (by cold i mean in the 70's)
ok is this the topi of the month or what?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:15 pm
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Poor Alexander
sdrawkcab

but you did get more juice ^^ my sister sleeps in her room now so I can got get juice at any hour @.@
YES! So i am wearing two shirts today heehe and i have a jacket...it was cold this morning (by cold i mean in the 70's)
Heheh, very nice. >D
That sounds cold to me. D: It's so weird when on vacation and people say how it's a nice warm summer day and it'll only be in the low seventies. D:
Although once, after I'd been in below zero weather for a couple weeks. I went playing outside in a t-shirt and jeans once it became the warm temperature of ten degrees. XD I was yelled at to get back inside and suit up in the winter wear.
... Scan up.. You're the one who pulled it into this convo. o:

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

~[KarmaPolice]~

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:53 am
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Poor Alexander
sdrawkcab

Heheh, very nice. >D
That sounds cold to me. D: It's so weird when on vacation and people say how it's a nice warm summer day and it'll only be in the low seventies. D:
Although once, after I'd been in below zero weather for a couple weeks. I went playing outside in a t-shirt and jeans once it became the warm temperature of ten degrees. XD I was yelled at to get back inside and suit up in the winter wear.
iwas in there last night trying to find the first disc of marmalade boy since i'm really wanting to watch it but oh no i couldn't find it and got all mad that what's the point of having the right if I can't get what i want .gonk. so i just watched the secound disc again and then read the whole series >.> i'll show them!
what were you thinking realy? 10 degrees and you have a t-shirt? I go some where with my firends 'hi katie so! how much are you wearing' that's an odd way to greet someone u.u
I pulled it up? Oh wow yes I did XD well with the order of the format we are supose to be arguing right here...remember!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:54 pm
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Heheh, very nice. >D
iwas in there last night trying to find the first disc of marmalade boy since i'm really wanting to watch it but oh no i couldn't find it and got all mad that what's the point of having the right if I can't get what i want .gonk. so i just watched the secound disc again and then read the whole series >.> i'll show them!
what were you thinking realy? 10 degrees and you have a t-shirt? I go some where with my firends 'hi katie so! how much are you wearing' that's an odd way to greet someone u.u
I pulled it up? Oh wow yes I did XD well with the order of the format we are supose to be arguing right here...remember!
O: Sounds like you were busy~
Okay, so maybe it was twelve degrees~ ... XD ^^ At least they also say hi.
Arguing? Well... I want more pink items on Gaia~ I already said that and um... I want the pink items to match. >.> And be from more than one set. n 3n

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

~[KarmaPolice]~

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:44 am
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Heheh, very nice. >D
Arguing? Well... I want more pink items on Gaia~ I already said that and um... I want the pink items to match. >.> And be from more than one set. n 3n
OK so the next disc in that series came and i was waiting a week to get it and it came and i rolled on the ground from excitment...but I was supose to get on and talk to Chris. I was mean and choose the anime and now I feel all bad u.u
pink items rock, what do you think of the new DI's? I have to buy more u.u but i like them.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:22 pm
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
OK so the next disc in that series came and i was waiting a week to get it and it came and i rolled on the ground from excitment...but I was supose to get on and talk to Chris. I was mean and choose the anime and now I feel all bad u.u
pink items rock, what do you think of the new DI's? I have to buy more u.u but i like them.
I don't know~ that sounds lika a good enough reason to me. xD
Oh!~ I didn't see azumanga while on vacation, but I did buy the first soundtrack to flcl so I felt like I at least did something. x3
I was in love with them at first but... I hate the coloring on the veil. Waay too hard to match. >.> And... the detail is great and I like the ideas they came up with, but I wish the were drawn.. differently.
I love how the katana is drawn... but those stupid gold specks on it makes it harder to match. XP

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

~[KarmaPolice]~

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:52 am
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
Oh!~ I didn't see azumanga while on vacation, but I did buy the first soundtrack to flcl so I felt like I at least did something. x3
I was in love with them at first but... I hate the coloring on the veil. Waay too hard to match. >.> And... the detail is great and I like the ideas they came up with, but I wish the were drawn.. differently.
I love how the katana is drawn... but those stupid gold specks on it makes it harder to match. XP

XD that's great flcl rocks, atleast the sound track the anime is great too...but not as great as the sound track....and now your getting me off task.
hehe so they are good as an item but not to draw XD Well i havn't really drawn them. I did have a free chibi shop while you were gone that what my cute drawing in me sig is all about really.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:40 am
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma

XD that's great flcl rocks, atleast the sound track the anime is great too...but not as great as the sound track....and now your getting me off task.
hehe so they are good as an item but not to draw XD Well i havn't really drawn them. I did have a free chibi shop while you were gone that what my cute drawing in me sig is all about really.
It also really helped during those long car rides. ^^
No, I meant that I didn't like how they were drawn. They have great detail and all... I just wish they were less fumpy-cumbersome-ish. XP
D: What else did I miss? ^^;; How'd that go? ^^

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

~[KarmaPolice]~

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:52 am
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma

It also really helped during those long car rides. ^^
No, I meant that I didn't like how they were drawn. They have great detail and all... I just wish they were less fumpy-cumbersome-ish. XP
D: What else did I miss? ^^;; How'd that go? ^^

My family listens to the same music so we just plug in my trustie Ipod and listen to it on shuffle...which actually can be dangerious because it hits my japanese hevey metal and my mom asks for a copy of the cd u.u
well i think that's the first time they had a drawing with the actual item and we all know the veil thing is just there atempt at the sash.
um well the world exploded and... nothing much other than me finnaly geting ahold of piku...which will not happen for another month knowing her.
Um it was fun! really. I had like 5 million fan people wondering why i was giving my stuff out free instead of opening a shop, ofcourse i told them I was lazy jesh kids these days.
Oh but I did have a new natural problem wait i have two. First one: there is a fire at my house and it almost got burnt down and two: the power was out this morning so we couldn't do much. fun!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games