Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
[Slash] What's your Fandom? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like slash?
  Yes!
  I'll stick to yaoi thanks.
  I haven't read any.
  None of the above (let us know).
View Results

Fenris Von Uberwald

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:59 pm
I slash ship a LOT of things. Mostly Jrockers, Jdramas and my usual tv shows and movies.

Favourie Ship:
Moon Child - ShoxKei. Because anyone whos seen it can SMELL the UST in that movie. Hell, it was written by Gackt (who has said that he enjoys kissing guys, a LOT; if pressed I will find the video) and directed by a guy who is known for his gay pron. [spoiler!] Kei didnt want to change Yi-che for Sho, but when Sho was dying, Kei was screaming "Don't Leave!" at the top of his lungs, right before biting Sho so he wouldnt die. Then they died on the beach together - to Orenji no Taiyou, one of the most obviously slashy songs, no less. [end of spoiler}

Passionate Ships:
Gakuhai - Do I really need to point out why Gackt is obviously in love with Hyde? Anyone who's read his book could tell...and the way he acts around the guy...wow. He even admits to wanting to kiss Hyde! Yeah. *proud Gakuhai shipper*
Nobuta wo Produce - Shuji to Akira. Because everyone can see Akira is one of the gayest things since rainbows by the way he's all over Shuji (and the fact that he got into bed with him), and the fact he followed the guy all the way to Hokaido from Tokyo. And Shuji looked really happy about it too. whee heart

Good Omens - CrowleyxAziraphale. I and almost every other person in the fandom can see that the Angel and the Demon are sleeping together. And plus, I'm pretty sure that Aziraphale is the kind who makes an effort. (sorry, in joke, read the book)
Angel - Spangel. Oh, come on. There two sources of evidence that makes a ship undeniable; when one of the characters involved admits it, and when the creater admits it. This pairing has both going for it. Spike said "Angel and I have never been intimate, except that one..." and Joss Whedon they may be evil but they're not bigoted (the whole quote is on youtube, but I am lazy right now)

Other Slash:
Gokusen 1 - Sawada Shin x almost every hot guy on that show. For the hell of it.
Big wolf on Campus - Tommy/Merton
Daily Show and Colbert Report - Jon/Stephen. Yes, I am guilty. You can't blame me for picking up on suggestiveness! (and there was the Emmy kiss thing...)
Supernatural - Wincest.
Harry Potter - Harry/Draco
Pirates of the Caribeean - Jack/Will
Van Helsing - Drabriel. The count obviously had a thing for Gabriel, and maybe Velkan as well...but definately Gabriel, in a I'm-sooo-going-to-seduce-you-now kind of way.
Vampire Chronicles - Lestat/Louis
X-men (the comics and the movies) - LoganxRemy. Cause its hot and spicy. whee
JaeHo - Jaejoong and YunHo. Cause its obvious. If thats just fanservice, then they don't know how stop. Its not just fanservice.

There are many more I cant think of right now, other than some of my more attractive classmates. Including these two really hot Korean boys in my PE class, because they're just ASKING for it. I swear at least ONE of them is gay, he's very clingy over the other guy. whee  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:43 am
Rio Ri
Fantasy Moon
I usually indulge in my Sirius/Remus addiction from Harry Potter when it comes to non-anime pairings.

I adore you! theirloveiscanon

I second what Rio Ri said! Puppyshipper all the way! heart

Most of the slash pairings I enjoy have already been said.
Aragon/Legolas from LotR
Harry/Draco from Harry Potter
Clark/Lex from Smallville
Jack/Will from PotC
Lestat/Louis from Vampire Chronicles
I like Angel/Spike X3 Or Xander/Spike. Messing around with Buffyverse.
I like Van/Deaq from Fastlane (though it's hard to find a lot of fanfiction of them).

And that's all I can think of for now.

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

Geraldine Way

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:25 pm
My Chemical Romance. My life is Frank/Gerard right now.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:40 pm
My slash fandom would have to be Harry Potter! I like other couples from other series and such, but ye gods Harry Potter is soo hott! (Especially Ron/Draco, Sirius/Remus, Severus/Regulus, and Percy/Oliver) heart heart

Other slash couples would have to be:
Stan/Kyle (South PArk)
Jack/Will (PotC)I tried to resist this one but....
Will/Jack (Lmao! Will and Grace) MIGHT AS WELL HAVE BEEN CANON!
Harry/Peter (Spiderman) I tried to resist this one, too... Stupid Kirsten Dunst being a horrible Mary Jane...
Aragorn/Legolas (LotR) Tried to resist this one...
Lestat/Loius (Vampire Chronocles)
Jason/Kyle (Rainbow Boys/High/Road) It's CANON!
I prolly have more, but YEAH!  

sjggfjshgjfsjsj

Fido-s Revenge

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:09 pm
Tear of Death
Jason/Kyle (Rainbow Boys/High/Road) It's CANON!

YES! heart

Fandom:
Harry/Draco, Sirius/Remus, Sirius/Harry(It's out there! Strictly fluff, though), Severus/Lucius - Harry Potter
Jack/Will - PotC (Couldn't help it... ^^; )
Aragon/Legolas, Pippin/Merry, Frodo/Sam - LotR
Jack/Ralph, Roger/Ralph, Maurice/Robert - LotF (*hides* Don't hurt me!)
Joey/Chandler xd - Friends
Sam/Dean - Supernatural. C'mon. You know it's there.
Sam/Seth - Waywalkers *has yet to read sequel* ( sweatdrop )
Will add more at some point...

Canon:
Well, there's Jason/Kyle *points up*
Vaslav/Shamash - Glove Puppet (by Neal Drinnan - it's pretty twisted, if I do say so myself, but a good read if you can handle it >.<)
Christian/Aaron - Latter Days heart

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:18 pm
Another one! Jed/Octavius is my newest OTP. 3nodding  

retice

Count-Vladimir

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:50 pm
I usually do not watch a lot of television due to the constant propaganda and garbage the so foolishly atempt to feed the population to keep them under their control but I do like Lex/Clark from smallville, harry/draco from Harry Potter, and I do believe that is all. I am more for anime, manga, and novels than regular television anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:57 am
Oh lord. I don't think I could list ALL my pairings and fandoms here. There are... a lot. I think at last count I had over 100 or something.

Anyway, I'll give a sampling of some of my pairings.

Jeeves/Wooster (Jeeves and Wooster)
the 2nd Doctor/Jamie (Doctor Who - 1 of many I have in this fandom)
Holmes/Watson (Sherlock Holmes)
House/Wilson (House)
Jack/Daniel (Stargate SG-1)
Jim/Blair (the Sentinel)
Harry/Draco (Harry Potter)
Jack/Ianto (Torchwood)
Starsky/Hutch (Starsky and Hutch)
Angel/Wesley (AtS)
Spike/Xander (BtVS)
Duncan/Methos (Highlander)

...okay, you get the idea. But that's just the tip of the iceberg. I have a lot A LOT of ships.  

LadyRogue

Versatile Explorer

7,500 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

WyldeKaard

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:08 am
Movies: Bobby/John (X-men the movie), Mua'dib/ Duncan, Leto II/Harq al Ada (dune) (there are others, I just can't think of them right now....fog of war yknow((I just woke up))

TV: Xander/Riley, Xander/Angel, Xander/Spike,(Buffy), Mark/David (roseanne), Julian/Mirrorverse Julian (DS9), Peter/Sylar/Mohinder (Heroes), House/Chase (House), Crichton/D'argo (Farscape), Simon/Mal (serenity/firefly), Jack (Cameron)/ Daniel (stargate SG-1), Sheppard/ Dex (stargate atlantis), the list goes on but these are the ones I can think of at the moment  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 2:09 pm
I lump my video game pairings in with the slash category, since they don't normally follow a lot of "typical" yaoi conventions, so keep that in mind. XD

My main fandoms are video games, sooo. Let's see here.

Final Fantasy
Reno/Rude, Reeve/basically anyone, Hojo/anyone, Laguna/Kiros, Zell/Seifer, Squall/Seifer, Zone/Watts (teehee.), Jecht/Auron, Leblanc/Logos/Ormi (I like a lot of OT3s like this, so it's kind of a pattern.), O'aka/Clasko (seriously! XD), Rin/O'aka, Rin/Isaaru (I love the minor characters in FFX/X-2, there's so much potential!), Balthier/Basch, Al-Cid/Ashe/Balthier

Xenosaga
Jr./Albedo, Jr./Gaignun, chaos/Wilhelm, chaos/Maria/Wilhelm, Margulis/Cherenkov, Allen/Scott

Xenogears
Citan/Sigurd, Citan/Yui/Sigurd, Bart/Billy, Bart/Fei, Id/Fei, Jessie/Stone

Persona
Tatsuya/Jun (canon! fwee!), Nyarlathotep/Philemon, Baofu/Katsuya, Sudou/Ginji

Silent Hill
Kaufmann/Harry, Harry/James, Pyramid Head/James, Pyramid Head/Valtiel, Harry/James/Henry (it makes no sense at all but I like it XD), Walter/Henry, Walter/Eileen/Henry, Walter/Jasper, Joseph/Jasper (this is all total crack, I should mention), Henry/Richard

Metal Gear Solid
Snake/Otacon, Snake/Raiden, Otacon/Raiden, Snake/Otacon/Raiden, Big Boss/Ocelot, The Sorrow/The Fear, Volgin/Raikov (also canon!), Volgin/Raikov/Ocelot, Volgin/Raikov/EVA, Vamp/Scott (I don't love it, but it's canon)

Star Ocean 3
Cliff/Albel, Cliff/Fayt, Fayt/Albel, Berial/Belzeber, Azazer/Belzeber, Luther/...someone

Devil May Cry
Dante/Vergil, Jester/Vergil (meep XD not so much Arkham, though), Devil Arms/Dante (it's so surprising how hot these can be whee )

Galerians
Ash/Rion (canon boykissing in a video game! biggrin )

Zelda
Link/Sheik (yeah, I know. Call it AU.), Link/Shad, a couple OCs of mine XD;

Aaand the anime/manga yaoi pairings that I REALLY love are pretty miscellaneous, so I'll just list them since I've got everything else in here:
- D/Leon (Petshop of Horrors. It's basically canon!)
- Dee/Ryo (FAKE. Canon!)
- Hanagata/Otaru (Saber Marionette J)
- Aburatsubo/Takeo (Mahou Tsukai Tai/Magic User's Club)
- Vrumugun/Zangulus (Slayers)
- Gourry/Zangulus (Slayers)
- Sakaki/Michael (Witch Hunter Robin)
- Alex Rosewater/Alan Gabriel (Big O)
- Alan Gabriel/Jason Beck (Big O)
- Alan Gabriel/Roger Smith (Big O)
- Roger Smith/Jason Beck (Big O)
- Jinnai/Makoto (El-Hazard)

And miscellaneous miscellaneous! :3
- House/Wilson (House)
- Nny/Edgar (Johnny the Homicidal Maniac)
- Smith/Neo (The Matrix)

Uuuuuum and I can't think of any others right now. I'm sure you're all glad. XD And of course, if anyone wants to talk a bit more about any of these if they're into them, I'd love to do that! ^_^ Drop me a PM or something!

in this serenity

palindrome88

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:40 pm
retice
Another one! Jed/Octavius is my newest OTP. 3nodding

Oh man, yes. heart Brokeback Mountain references FTW

in this serenity, you have awesome and crazy tastes. LOVE FOR YOU heart  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 5:51 pm
What is slash?  

Tsuki Taken

Sheard

Man-Hungry Kitten

9,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:28 pm
I like slash pairings that don't break canon. It doesn't have to be canon that anything, just be realistically plausable for the characters to develop feelings for each other (or at least use each other as meaningless yaoi buddies.) I'm just not fond of arbitrarily pairing up two characters that would never be attracted to each other.

My favorite right now would be Harry/Draco (Harry Potter) but consider that the slash pairing that got screwed up because of Harry instigating that bathroom fight in book 6. Maybe in an "alternate" version, they might have ended up snogging each other instead. ^^ Maybe something will happen in book 7 that will make this pairing more possible.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 12:44 pm
I hopelessly slash everything I watch or read if it's possible. xd Slash would be my God, but I'm an atheist. xd

Lord of the Rings: Wotsit, that elf and that dwarf. Ugh, I can't remember their names. xp Oh, Legolas and Gimli.
Heroes: Eh, I hate incest pairings, but... X.X Peter Petrelli and his brother! (*cries*)
I'm sure I'll think of more...
Fenris Von Uberwald

Passionate Ships:

Good Omens - CrowleyxAziraphale. I and almost every other person in the fandom can see that the Angel and the Demon are sleeping together. And plus, I'm pretty sure that Aziraphale is the kind who makes an effort. (sorry, in joke, read the book)

Crowley x Aziraphale! whee It has to be my favourite slash pairing ever. Have you read the South Downs thing?
It's such a canon pairing... Almost everyone can see it. I had the (strange) fortune to read Good Omens when I had decided to try my very best to not slash characters in the next book I read.
Maybe I should make a thread for the fanart I've picked up. Oh, and I bet Aziraphale does. wink  

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

retice

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 2:56 pm
Tsuki Taken
What is slash?

The word 'slash' is used to describe when a fan takes two characters who are not together in canon and puts them together in fanfiction or fanart or even just in their mind. Slash can be male/male, male/female, female/female, whatever you want. =)
For example, say you have an anime where two people are in love with eachother, romantic feelings are mentioned somewhere in the dialogue, or there is a love confession somewhere. That pairing would not be considered slash because it actually happens. But, say there are two characters who you WISH would get together, but never really do -- that's slash.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff