Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Music - Related Topics
Singers of the guild. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favourite female voice type?
  Light/airy soprano
  Lyrical mid-range soprano
  Dark toned soprano
  Dramatic operatic soprano
  lighter lyrical mezzo soprano
  darker toned mezzo soprano
  Higher-alto
  deep voiced alto
  raspy-screaming type alto
View Results

Fallentowards

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:42 pm
did i ever..it was a blast...my school has about ....um 5 choirs lol but only our 3 in 1 and chamber went  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:48 pm
Fallentowards
did i ever..it was a blast...my school has about ....um 5 choirs lol but only our 3 in 1 and chamber went
Well then I can't wait to get there, to choir festival...because I don't like Orchestra festival....hehee I always freak out...  

Laharl Part Deux

Fallentowards

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:04 pm
well i think you will really like a choir festival  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:30 pm
Fallentowards
I think I will too, in Fact I know I will!

I had my Choir End-of-the-year party today. It was soo fun! We ate, we ran around the back yard of the house we were at, and we played DDR. Even our Director played! That and I laughed myself silly when I got my paper-plate award! Man...I don't know why but I just couldn't stop laughing...maybe because it was true....

yeah I got the Turttle neck award because I always stick my head out. I still sound good though.Acrroding to what I've heard.

Laharl Part Deux

Fallentowards

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:35 pm
Laharl Part Dux
Fallentowards

I had my Choir End-of-the-year party today. It was soo fun! We ate, we ran around the back yard of the house we were at, and we played DDR. Even our Director played! That and I laughed myself silly when I got my paper-plate award! Man...I don't know why but I just couldn't stop laughing...maybe because it was true....

yeah I got the Turttle neck award because I always stick my head out. I still sound good though.Acrroding to what I've heard.

lmao sounds like fun  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:45 pm
Fallentowards
Laharl Part Dux
Fallentowards

lmao sounds like fun
It was I just wished I could've stayed longer. Don't you hate it when you're soo busy everything just runs into one another in your schedule?  

Laharl Part Deux

Fallentowards

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:51 pm
Laharl Part Dux
Fallentowards
Laharl Part Dux
Fallentowards

lmao sounds like fun
It was I just wished I could've stayed longer. Don't you hate it when you're soo busy everything just runs into one another in your schedule?

yeah  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:14 pm
Fallentowards

yeah
I know! today was just like that I graduation((I went there to sing and play in the orchestra)) I was running back and forth bewtween the Choir room and Orchestra Room and then when we finally got to Constitution Hall, I was going back and forth across the stage. Sometims it really sucks beig in two ensembles  

Laharl Part Deux

Fallentowards

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:54 pm
Laharl Part Dux
Fallentowards

yeah
I know! today was just like that I graduation((I went there to sing and play in the orchestra)) I was running back and forth bewtween the Choir room and Orchestra Room and then when we finally got to Constitution Hall, I was going back and forth across the stage. Sometims it really sucks beig in two ensembles

i bet  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 3:52 pm
Fallentowards
Laharl Part Dux
Fallentowards

yeah

i bet
Yet Strangley I like it...very odd...  

Laharl Part Deux

Fallentowards

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:39 pm
lmao kewl  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:18 pm
Fallentowards
lmao kewl
yeah I'm such a music knerd I'm so totally looking forward to my Ap Music theory and Composition Class next year....^^;  

Laharl Part Deux

Fallentowards

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:57 pm
Laharl Part Dux
Fallentowards
lmao kewl
yeah I'm such a music knerd I'm so totally looking forward to my Ap Music theory and Composition Class next year....^^;

nice.....now heres a weird question first do you know all the types of sopranos?...and if so which type is your favourite?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:44 pm
Fallentowards
Laharl Part Dux
Fallentowards
lmao kewl

nice.....now heres a weird question first do you know all the types of sopranos?...and if so which type is your favourite?
umm I only know Mezzo Soprano and Soprano Soprano((aka 1st and 2nd soprano)) so if that all the types then yes, if not well I guess thats a no to your question. If no then would you educate me in the types of sopranos?Wow I sounded like tax form there for a second  

Laharl Part Deux

Fallentowards

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:40 pm
Laharl Part Dux
Fallentowards
Laharl Part Dux
Fallentowards
lmao kewl

umm I only know Mezzo Soprano and Soprano Soprano((aka 1st and 2nd soprano)) so if that all the types then yes, if not well I guess thats a no to your question. If no then would you educate me in the types of sopranos?Wow I sounded like tax form there for a second

well the types of sopranos are determined by the timbre of the voice so i shall educate you biggrin

Soubrette: A sweet, lightweight voice whose range is mostly in middle voice.

Lyric Coloratura: A light, acrobatic voice, with a range into the 6th octave.

Dramatic Coloratura: An acrobatic voice with powerful dramatic qualities, with a range up to F6.

Spinto Soprano: A full lyric voice that can be pushed to dramatic climaxes.

Dramatic soprano: A powerful, rich, emotive voice. Used for the heroic, tragic, and/or victimized women of opera. Range from Bb3 or A3 to C6.

Wagnerian soprano: A dramatic voice that can assert itself as an instrument over a large orchestra (over eighty pieces).  
Music - Related Topics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff