Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:57 pm
Hmm is anyone interested in advertising the guild? You know going to the musicans forum opening up a thread advertising it . . . ?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:06 pm
Masquanade
oggywoggy222
Aryah
What do people's think about making the 'how to clean your instrument' a sticky?

I think we should wait until the thread listing gets past one page...

i don't think it needs to be sticky but can be linked to from a sticky
because i don't want too many stickies clogging up the front of the forum. sweatdrop

*nods* good idea.  

Ecchi Kuroi Neko

iOggy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 8:41 pm
Masquanade
Hmm is anyone interested in advertising the guild? You know going to the musicans forum opening up a thread advertising it . . . ?

I'll go ahead and make one. *wanders off*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 4:55 am
oggywoggy222
Masquanade

I'll go ahead and make one. *wanders off*

*pokes*
post a link

and in other news both the Gaian Musicans Guild and the Music Forums Regular Guild both ignored (note: they didn't responded but did recieve) my requests to become affliates. domokun  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

iOggy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 6:41 am
Hmm... I say we go without them, since they're obviously too snobbish to ever be seen with us "common band" people.

Oh, and linky: BNG Advertisement  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 4:02 pm
*nods* Mesa agreeing w/ Oggy.  

Ecchi Kuroi Neko

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:16 pm
Durza i think once we reach fifty members or maybe just around that number I might move you up to crew. Right now we have 32 (as of when I posted)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:23 pm
Masquanade
Durza i think once we reach fifty members or maybe just around that number I might move you up to crew. Right now we have 32 (as of when I posted)

Cool. cool  

Durza the Shade

Ecchi Kuroi Neko

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 7:51 am
oooh... much growing.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 9:04 pm
I have been moderatized! I'd really rather moderate my other guild, though: 176 members, no crew members, off-topic threads everywhere, and the captain hasn't come on in weeks. *sigh* Ah well. *goes to invite fellow band member to guild*  

Durza the Shade

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 7:55 am
Durza the Shade
I have been moderatized! I'd really rather moderate my other guild, though: 176 members, no crew members, off-topic threads everywhere, and the captain hasn't come on in weeks. *sigh* Ah well. *goes to invite fellow band member to guild*

well it's not like this is a hard guild to manage. I just can't read through all the threads. I mean I'm captain of this guild and mod of three other guilds.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 9:45 am
Masquanade
Durza the Shade

well it's not like this is a hard guild to manage. I just can't read through all the threads. I mean I'm captain of this guild and mod of three other guilds.

I know it's not, that's my point. I'm perfectly happy to help you out here, but I could do so much more good elsewhere. Don't mind me, I seem to be complaining about a lot recently. *shrug*  

Durza the Shade

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 4:59 am
Mods- how are you handling things? Are you good being able to read through all the threads? If you know of any good canidates for future mods point me in their direction. I'm not saying we're going to get a new mod any time soon- I just need to know who to like out for until the time is needed. (If you haven't noticed- this guild grows very fast)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 5:35 am
Masquanade
Mods- how are you handling things? Are you good being able to read through all the threads? If you know of any good canidates for future mods point me in their direction. I'm not saying we're going to get a new mod any time soon- I just need to know who to like out for until the time is needed. (If you haven't noticed- this guild grows very fast)

I'm doing good. Please keep in mind, though, that on Monday-Thursday, I'll be on rarely, if at all. And, uh... no new mod suggestions.  

iOggy

Ecchi Kuroi Neko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 8:22 pm
*nods* I'm doing okay... as for some new mod suggestions... *shrugs* haven't been paying that much attention, but I'll keep an eye out from now on. 3nodding  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff