Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Welcome to the Rehab Center Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wicked_hat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:49 pm
hello everyone I am Violent_D I am an eclectic wiccan with intrests in asatru and thelema. I am a member at pagannation. if you are a member threre you might know me as mystymind. ummm not really sure on what else to say sweatdrop . ok then bye sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 2:51 am
Yo. I'm Griff Morivan. Fifteen year old male hailing from Florida. Oi, I think I'ma get blow away with any more hurricanes.

I am an agnostic with no beliefes founded in or of Wiccan, Pagan, Celticism(??) Or anything of the like. I am here for the sole purpose of learning. I want to be a scholar of sorts in the field of religion.  

Shplam

Cloverina

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 3:22 am
Just Another Face
Yo. I'm Griff Morivan. Fifteen year old male hailing from Florida. Oi, I think I'ma get blow away with any more hurricanes.

Yikes! Yeah, I hope you don't get hit too hard. I've seen pictures of that thing. Eeeee.

Quote:
I am an agnostic with no beliefes founded in or of Wiccan, Pagan, Celticism(??) Or anything of the like. I am here for the sole purpose of learning. I want to be a scholar of sorts in the field of religion.

Paganism pretty much covers it. One term for many beliefs.

Anyway, welcome. whee  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 2:22 pm
Hi, I'm Prismaya, but you may call me Prism 3nodding

22 years old, been a practicing pagan for approximately two years. My beliefs are eclectic for the most part, though they slightly stem from Wiccan philosophy (minus the threefold law and the wiccan version of the rede, amongst other minor things that I simply don't agree with). I also have some interest in Discordianism, Native American Shamanism (I am part Shoshone), and Kemetic reconstructionism. I also read tarot. 3nodding

I feel I've shaken off the fluffy syndrome in the past year and a half, thanks to alot of online reading and the good people at the Pagan livejournal community, but no doubt there are some fluffy tendencies in my religious outlook somewhere. xd

I joined the community to help guide those more fluffy than I, and to be unfluffed by the more experienced pagans here. Looking forward to some great discussions! heart  

Prismaya

Akuma-Loki

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 3:43 pm
sup call me loki if you wont

umm its like this I've resently started to study wicca and take a deeper look at what I've believed for year trying to study to give my faith some form
I've started by reading witch crafting by phyllis curott and by practicing my meditation skills and my understanding of the divine before i get into spells and riturals etc

I'm looking to share my experiances and learn from others about the craft I dont have many misconceptions due to the fact that try to use common sence before jumping of the deep end

I've always believed in the higher spirit just never really taken the time to sit down and figure out what it all means, The other reason I'm studying is to find out more of certion ablites i feel i have and how i came to have them and how to use them properly and control the ones i don't wont

mostly i'm here to meet open minded people who i can share my views with and learn from

so any advice is welcomed

sorry about the grammer and spelling i'm dyslexic i try my best sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 9:17 am
I kinda new to wicca and I dont know what branch of wicca I fit in to Im so far a solitary witch  

Princess_Lilica_Drakal

Beloved Lunatic

8,165 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:08 pm
lili_drakal
I kinda new to wicca and I dont know what branch of wicca I fit in to Im so far a solitary witch

Keep in mind that there's a lot more to paganism than just Wicca, in fact Wicca is one of the more limited religions available to you, being ditheistic and having a rather set ritual base.

Feel free to dive into the threads, but I'd personally recommend you stick with neo-pagan until you're sure what subset of paganism you are really interested in.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 11:44 am
Deoridhe
lili_drakal

Keep in mind that there's a lot more to paganism than just Wicca, in fact Wicca is one of the more limited religions available to you, being ditheistic and having a rather set ritual base.

Feel free to dive into the threads, but I'd personally recommend you stick with neo-pagan until you're sure what subset of paganism you are really interested in.
yeah  

Princess_Lilica_Drakal

Beloved Lunatic

8,165 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250

Killu Killaya

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 9:47 am
Hello, my name is Kayley, I have been a wiccan for four years. Not just one of those trendy teen girls who say 'omgz lets like go wiccan so we can cast spells on peplz lol.' I am a firm believer in the 161 laws and the rede.

I am 14 years old, but my 15th birthday is in 10 days, on the 28th. I am female, light hair, green eyes. Yes I wear black and spikes. No it's not because other people are doing it. I dress how I want, and I don't compromize myself for others. I am a solitary practice wiccan for the most part, though sometimes I get together with my best friend, who is also a wiccan, and we do dream interpretations together.

Dreams are the window to our soul, as are the eyes, and no dream that frightens you should be overlooked.

"But when one of our oppressors die, or even be sick, ever is the cry, "This be witches' malice", and the hunt is up again. And though they slay ten of their own to one of ours, still they care not. They have countless thousands.
While we are few indeed. So be it ordained.
That none shall use the art in any way to do ill to any.
However much they injure us, harm none. And nowtimes many believe we exist not. "  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 12:24 pm
I'm Rushifa, I'm 17, and I've been researching Wicca for a little under a year. I was lucky enough to have a friend who already knew alot about Pagan religions, and was able to lend me a few books on Wicca. He is, as far as I know, currently Asatru, but was Wicca for awhile, and so was able to share some of his own problems with the religion. This allowed me to start out with a critical eye, instead of excepting everything the first book told me, and leaving it at that. He also told me about "fluffybunny pagan" and to avoid being one. One of the first things he had me read was Why Wiccans Suck.

All that said, I don't claim to be anything near an expert on Wicca. I've read a number of books, by various authors, and been following (and occasionally commenting on) some of the many Wicca threads in the Morality and Religion forum, and I don't consider myself a beginner, and at least not a fluff. I'm a beginner in the sense that I haven't been researching this that long, but I'm not coming here without any knowledge.

I'm not looking to be de-fluffed (although if there's any in me, by all means, de-fluff away), but merely to be able to talk with knowledgable Pagans, and hopefully find my own way eventually.

I've done some Tarot, with the help of a friend of mine, and I've cast a few spells, all of my own writing (I don't like using the pre-written spells found in some books, it seems like it wouldn't work, or is cheating in some way...). I think I'm slightly empathic, and I've been told I pretty intuative. But all that is pretty inmaterial. I'm here to learn and, hopefully one day, be able to help teach others.  

Rushifa

Faerie-Ishee

Shameless Fairy

9,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 3:29 pm
Hmm.... I'm not exactly "new", but I'm new to posting. Stupid computer. It died a while back and just got saved... le sigh.

Anywho... I'm not quite Pagan... I'm not sure what I am though. I'm very interested in learning about all the religions I can though... so, yay me. LOL!

I don't know too much, but I know some... so yea. Hopefully I'll be useful...

biggrin Faerie-Ishee biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 10:40 am
Jayden Kelvari

My abilities include psychometry (limited), empathy, premonitions, and energy transfer. [edit: Forgot to mention the ability to sense spiritual energy (a.k.a. ghosts)]

Great Lady Luna, you may as well be my twin! Well, save for the psychometry. I don't have that.

However, in my personal opinion, psionics are not magickal nor religious in nature. They are a science, and thus anyone from any type of background can possess them. However, it is true that some religions do look down on them. Pagan religions are usually more accepting of these abilities, however. I've got a few links regarding psionic abilities. Once I get myself settled here and figure out how everything works (Oh, no, I'm not new, NOT AT ALL! :::snork:: smile , I'll put them up ... somewhere. Eventually.

eep  

Cerri Kali`Diah

3,800 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200

METAPHOR FISTS

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 5:19 am
Hi, my name is Tish, I'm 18 years old, and I am very curious about religions on the whole. I am currently agnostic and it seems as if I will remain that way, except that I believe very firmly that there is something to the effectiveness of the Tarot and I am very curious about this and how it works. I am also looking into Buddhism, though I currently don't have access to a temple to study in.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 8:00 pm
Hey there, I'm Erinn I live in Ontario Canada and I just wanted to say hi!  

Arhyn

9,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

[Feather]s Soul

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 7:42 am
Hi everyone. I'm Ix, 18, and been around the pagan-ness for over 5 years. My best freind (and his whole family) are strong pagans in the community, and I've just been attracted to the religion. I never delved too far because my parent's would think of me as a demon worshipping, baby eater (( stare stare )). But I've been learning more now that I'm away from home. And I find it odd how everything I've learned fits sooo closely with my own innate beliefs. I don't know names or temonoligy, but I do know what I believe and my instincts have never let me down. I'm here to learn so I can "officially" know what I'm doing. I don't feel like I'm a fluff-bunny, because I never read any books or heard any hype. (My friend and his patent's tried to keep their beliefs on the down low when I'm around.) I just heard a calling and went with it. So, hello.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff