Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Kingdom Hearts 2] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MooMooJuice

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:22 pm
retice
I really hope they release it here. I never got to play Chain of Memories and it would be so awesome if they did! heart

Agreed. That would be the main reason I'd want this game to come out in the U.S. Playing CoM on GBA is such a pain [ for someone like me with no multitasking abilities, whatsoever ], it would make it so much easier if I could play it on the PS2. <3  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:22 pm
Well if wikkie has it it prolly will happen <3

I agree, I compleatly missed the plot on the gba x-x i didn't like it at all.. It was ok just.. bleh  

God of Laundry Baskets

User_2629207

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:51 am
AkuRoku was meant to be canon, so originally Square Enix planned that they would be an actual couple. Disney refused to have anything homosexual in the game, but it's still there. But I trust most of you know this already.

^__^ I'm excited about the release of KHII: Final Mix. If they don't release it outside of Japan i'll be very disappointed... I could get my dad to buy it in Japan but then I might have to chip my PS2, which I dont know how to do. But maybe Japanese games would work on an Australian console?
If I have to get it in Japanese, I'll just have to settle for it. I do understand basic japanese, so I should be able to make out the important stuf... and they don't say a lot of complicated stuff...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:56 pm
I've heard that before, but it still sounds like wishfull thinking to me. ><
Why would Square put BL in a game collaboration with DISNEY ( of all things ) and not in some other game created entirely by them, with no restrictions?

Unless you can prove me wrong....  

MooMooJuice

susayas

Sparkly Vampire

12,200 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:32 am
KHII. xD

erryeah. I've been slashing that to no end.

too many slash pairings with riku for me. xD ha. totally addicted to Roxiku and Axiku. moving on.

I think maybe that the hints are there because, heck, it'll sell to the disney kid fans and the shounen-ai obsessed fangirls, or something like that. mass-marketing and that crap. xD;;

but yeah. apparently KHII final mix+ is coming to North America. Which is good. Because I was willing to get it from Japan. xD (the cover is so goddamn suggestive DX)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:50 pm
Oh, yes, I can't wait for Chain of Memories to come out on PS2. I never played it in its original form, so I was very confused when I started the second game.
The only thing I'm really praying for is that the third game will still be released on PS2.
But yes, back to Axel/Roxas... I got some hints there. The Sora/Riku, however, just seemed blatant to me.  

Lizzie the Meow

1-tailed-damon-

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:15 pm
.[ Click Here ].
Trickster Kitsune

I just saw that part today. I nearly cried as well. But yes, Kairi always seemed to pop up at the wrong times. stare
*sigh* Too true isn't it? Oh Well. You just learn to white her out, and viola! Perfect Picture! :D

i always hated Kairi  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:16 am
AkuRoku is a lovely sight. :]

Orehiroda

SarcasticIrony

6,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:51 am
I'm probably the only yaoi fan that despised that pairing. I didn't like it when it was first introduced, and I didn't like it after that. I really only get the feeling of friendship between them. I mean, I'd act like that if I was talking with my best friend. We don't have a love relationship....

But, I adore Roxas x Sora. It's not even hinted in the game, but I love narcissism. I also adore Naminè x Kairi.
=D  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:16 pm
I fell in love with the pairing when I first heard of it!
Yes, yes it is a lovely sight~
But now I'm starting to like other Organization XIII pairings more than AkuRoku XP  

Cupcake Bat

Z-chan269

Friendly Conversationalist

8,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:45 pm
I was so happy when I got the new chain of memories JUST so I could see Axel again, but damn it's hard, and I HATE the card thing. >.< AKUROKU OTP!!!!!! XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:40 am
Hi! New to the guild. Anyways.

Yes. The Card system of ReCOM was annoying as heck. Thank darling Marluxia for that. He's the lord of Castle Oblivion.

AkuRoku is one of the most popular pairings of KHII!
Organization XIII is just a big club for that sort of stuff, you know. rofl
When I found out about Roxas, I felt for sure that there would be NO WAY for me to slash him with another boy.
What is his first line in the game?
"Another dream about him"

...*anime fall*
Screwed that up, didn't it? sweatdrop

OrganizationOatmeal

Sugary Scamp

13,525 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Normal Everyday Human 50

Zizima

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:32 am
IT IS SOOOO CANON. Axel has soo passionate look in his eyes while thinking about Roxas or talking to him, that can't be just a mere friendship. (Yah, I has a dirty imagination so SUE ME)

Eheh, yeah, AkuRoku's been one of meh biggest obsession for few years by now. 8'''D But I just can't get enough of it.

And oh yes, Organization XIII is like made for us dirty-minded people. >''D

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:53 pm
AkuRoku and Soriku is adorable... I also kinda like XemSai as well. nothing like a master and his puppy ^^  

iiBlue-Phantom

deactivatedfedcba

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:00 am
I'm not sure if this has been shared yet, but... while I can't find the exact quote (admittedly it would be hard to anyway, considering it was in Japanese), the original version of (spoiler: Axel's death scene) had Axel saying that Roxas was the only one he had ever loved, not the 'he made me feel like I had a heart' line you get in the translation. Just thought I'd share~ <3  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games