Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Ultrabord: Ultrabord's Gallery Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:23 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

Okay. I'll make a note of Juliet in notepad so as not to forget. I haven't replied as the Chef, Juliet, in a while, I'll time skip her to the present if you like and save Sukai's introduction for later. Juliet is 20 years old in the RP

I could add a Table of Contents for my characters so I can remember what page a character bio is on in case I forget.
I was thinking of doing that later on though, also there would probably also be a mermaid character in the roleplay (maybe Norine, she's just been sitting around. I don't need to worry about the transformed crab OC for now, he'll be just fine on his own, or like, turned back into a crab ROFL.)

Yeah. The Table of Contents would have which page a character is on, so to avoid confusion.
Anyway, I also worked on the OOC Gallery.

Here's something interesting, If the Bezerk severs didn't get shut down, we could have seen more YDKJ NetShows such as Movies, Television, Version 2.0 (Which has Vol. 3 of YDKJ's engine) and more during the 1990s.

However, for YDKJ NetShow 1.5, I only know bits and pieces of that game including the when you boot up the game and get these funny backstage audio scenes being the Green Room Segments from the 1990s to 2015 such as a stage manager who is talking to someone on the phone and gets distracted, etc which is after the game boots up into the game set up and the stage manager goes "60 Seconds!" before the game asks you how you want to set up the game and after the game was set up, you can skip the instructions by hitting space bar to jump right into the game directly.

So my first computer experiences was with DOS & Windows 3.1.
For Consoles, it was the SEGA Genesis & Game Boy Color. When I had the Game Boy color I would play a game in a bright area so I can see the game better otherwise, I couldn't see the gameplay while playing Pokemon until I got this Flashlight add-on to see it better which was during the time I used to watch Pokemon a lot as a child until I got some VHS tapes that contained some of the best Episodes of Pokemon. I liked the first 2 episodes on the Totally Togepi VHS. I also enjoyed the First 3 Seasons of SpongeBob too as it was my favorite show during the end of the 1990s and beginning of the 2000s.

= 8-4-2022
Evening. Today was hot on my end around 90 degrees & its said to thunderstorm for the next 2 days.
I played this Week's Mutation Challenge on Starcraft 2 & some Diablo 2.

Anyway, I found something interesting. Some Resorts had a Game Controller that guests could Rent Games back then. There were 3 Versions of these LodgeNet Controllers: GameCube, N64 and Super Nintendo.
LodgeNet lasted from 1993-2012 as the LodgeNet TVs had a Remote Control too. Since each room had a LodgeNet Controller connected to a Cable Set Topbox or sometimes Directly to the TV.
half this stuff I have no idea about any of it and I never will because I don't have room in my brain and my brain is extremely hyperactive too, but it has its limits. I've seen some Spongebob, not all the episodes and defintely not in order (I've seen the first episode.)

Today I've been watching mostly dumb stuff, compilation of Annoying Orange videos which are totally last decade lmao (early ones came in 2009, they're still making new ones I think.)

The same guy who did these videos, Daneboe, also made playthrough videos of every Plants vs. Zombies level, I watched them all, then at one point during college I downloaded PvZ and PLAYED EVERY SINGLE LEVEL AND BEAT MOST OF THEM THE FIRST TIME, MUWAHAHAHA. So the videos were really useful. The only levels I had trouble with were one of the later night/pool levels (it has fog to hide zombies, yay) and the final boss.

Also, I was thinking of posting in the roleplay too, but now I've unfortunately watched too much Annoying Orange and eaten up all my time, yeah that's on me. It might just make more sense for me to only stick to one roleplay topic instead of like, two or three, then I will probably put it off less and post more. Procrastination is probably my middle name. It would also probably help if my OCs were more actively attracted to your OCs, which is hard to do when all your OCs have very similar personalities- half my OCs that I put in my roleplay forum topic would be interested in these nice, calm, responsible people, but the other half maybe not as much, because my OCs have more different personalities overall (I think it's hard for most people to make OCs who all behave very differently, that's probably helped by my weird bipolar hyperactive brain.)

So anyway, I think I'd rather just do ONE roleplay topic with maybe 2-4 of my own characters, not because I can't make a lot of characters, but because I put it off/procrastinate a lot and one topic is easier to keep up with. Not that the other OCs stop existing- it might be better if I just do one topic at a time though.

Evening. I was doing a little house cleaning in the Guild's OOC Gallery earlier.
What's new? I'm playing some Starcraft 2.
hi, I was mostly playing games, watching really silly youtube videos, and watching a couple movies on demand; also I worked today so pretty busy (tbh I should post in the roleplay, but still don't have any good ideas sadly)

Maybe Kendall and Torren can do a guild job together in the RP such as a cleaning job, just to name an example.

Anyway, I had two surge Computer Restarts, I tried to catch a bug that was flying around but hit the monitor and surge protector causing 2 restarts.

I once played Bejeweled 2 and hit over 100 Levels in Endless Relax Mode and that was a long time ago. That game introduced the Power Gems which later became Fire Gems & Hyper Gems which can clear a Gem of a Single Color on the board.

Other than that, I also vacuumed the lower filter on my computer so as to remove any dust. I may need to get a Surge Protector changed one day.
The Power Strip I currently use is over 30 Years old dating around the 1990s.

I had these Computer Repairs sort of thing happen to me before.
I also have to finish packing today as tomorrow, Part 1 of my away trip starts on my end. I hope the First Part of my Trip goes well too.

============================
8-16-2022
One thing to mention is that when I used the current headphones on the newer phones, I couldn't hear anything as that phone uses a UBS Lightning Connection and my headphones use a Speaker Connection. So, I've been meaning to switch my phone's headphones to the USB Lightning Connection but forgot all about it.

Anyway, I hope to return tomorrow evening from my trip or Thursday. Other than that, I started work on the Dream Weavers Nation of Ivalice but need to find the images, once I'm done working on the Beast Makers Dragon NPC Roster.

I also worked on the High Scores Section for some of the OOC Games. Hope to do the Shop Till You Drop Megastore OOC Games, but I may do the Megastore OOC Game of Shop Till You Drop as a Fusion of the Lifetime & Freeform Eras combined with the Pax Eras. Where the gameplay has 2 Rounds of Stunt Challenges, 3rd Round being the Shopper's Challenge & the Bonus Round being the Endgame.

Shop Till You Drop & Supermarket Sweep were 2 shows I sometimes watched once or twice on Lifetime, Freeform and/or Pax TV when I was younger even though I would see the Mario Bros Super Show once or twice sometimes.

As for the TMNT Cowabunga Collection, it should be ready for pick up in a few weeks with the Sonic Frontiers Story Trailer following around a week later. I hope to get Sonic Origins when I can so I can play the Classic Sonic Games again.

I saw the Horse Track the other night and a Traveling Fair was present which sounded like fun to watch too.

When I looked at a YouTube Video on ChevTech 87, I though there was more of these Disk Magazines for these Cars on DOS Computers and it turns out I was right. As it turns out, there's more of them since ChevyTech made 4 of them to my knowledge which lasted from 1985-1988.

Like Ford Simulator, BMV Ultimate Driving Machine, Volvo Road Rally & Buick Dimensions, they have some nice images of old Cars to look at on a DOS Computer back in the day.

8-20-2022
Evening. I looked at the ChevTech 88 Disk Drive and the pictures of the old cars looked really nice.
I Checked the Doom 5 Eternal Event and its a Rerun since I already got the items from the event earlier. I also found images from the 1991 Pilot Episode of Shop Til You Drop before the Final Version premiered on the Lifetime Channel.

I got a new pair of Bluetooth Lightning Headphones. I may add some Dragon Hawk Adventurers to my bios. So a lot has happened on my end since I'm waiting until TMNT Cowabunga Collection arrives in Stock & the Pre-Orders for Sonic Frontiers start, hopefully the Launch Edition once the Story Trailer is out for that game. When I got the Launch Edition of Sonic Forces, I got the SEGA Costume Pack for the Custom Character containing outfits from Super Monkey Ball, NiGHTS & Persona 5

8-31-2022
I did more work on the table of contents in my bio. Saw the Sonic Frontiers Trailer and it was good.
The bad news is that I caught Covid a week ago and I wasn't doing too well. So I may want to wait until I'm better before getting TMNT Cowabunga Collection which arrived & is ready for purchase & pick up at anytime as it just got released the other day.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2022 3:04 pm
Ultrabord

Hello and Happy Halloween 2022, bord!
Here's what's new... about 2 years ago, I got Lords of the Realm 3 to see how many Shields all 3 Games contain when creating a save file or profile when starting a new game.

Lords 1 had 6 Shields, Lords 2 had 5 Shields and Lords 3 has 640 Shields. The Lords of the Realm Trilogy lasted from 1994 on DOS Computers to 2004 on Windows. That's a total of 651 Shields, not counting Lords of Magic as that has 8 Nations.

Working on a Guide Gallery of Shields as a side project will take some time & since screenshots won't work, the Xbox Game Bar would work for that.

*1 Pizza Pie Later...*

As for the Gallery Guide on Steam, its taking 2 years currently.
Lords of the Realm 3's Shields has 3 Subsections. Pattern, Trim & Color, that's a total of 40 Patterns, 8 Colors and 2 Trims, so I'll be quite busy as a result as its going to be a long guide to make.

I also looked at clip on the History of Nickelodeon's Most Wanted Yogi Bear which lasted from 1990-1993.
By 1992, Cartoon Network aired on TV, but started out as the home for classic cartoons such as Ruby Spears, Hanna-Barbera & MGM Cartoons, not just Looney Tunes. This was before Cartoon Network dived into Original Content. But what if the Hanna-Barbera Purchase never happened?

2 Years before Cartoon Network, Looney Tunes aired on Nickelodeon then in the 1990s, Nickelodeon aired vintage animation such as Cartoon Kablooey & Hanna-Barbera's Yogi Bear aired for the First and Only Time before Cartoon Network aired them.
Then around 1996, Tuner Entertainment got purchased by Time Warner & in 2001, after Scooby-Doo & the Cyberchase (My favorite Scooby Doo Movie), Hanna-Barbera closed.

Next Month on Nick Knacks, I hope I get to see Episode 91 which is about Maya the Bee's Nick Jr adaptation, based on a book.

Speaking of which, did you know that Star Trek 1-2 were featured on TNT's MonsterVision during the 1990s?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2022 5:42 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

Here's what's new... about 2 years ago, I got Lords of the Realm 3 to see how many Shields all 3 Games contain when creating a save file or profile when starting a new game.

*1 Pizza Pie Later...*

Speaking of which, did you know that Star Trek 1-2 were featured on TNT's MonsterVision during the 1990s?
I wasn't even on here on Halloween. But it was fun since I gave out candy and stuff to trick-or-treaters (I like to throw in a few inexpensive stickers, for next year I have cheap mini glowsticks I got on clearance lol.)
also for me, pizza is not pie, unless it's deep dish. pie has to have sides to the crust and filling, not just toppings lol.
sounds like you've been busy with throwback games and shows as usual, I haven't seen any of the cartoons you mentioned but yeah Yogi Bear I've heard of, Scooby-Doo is still shown on TV sometimes but it's not my kind of show.
I've seen the ridiculous old Star Trek movies (they started off boring and slow but got pretty interesting later) and a couple of the new ones, not the show though.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:47 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

*1 Pizza Pie Later...*

I wasn't even on here on Halloween. But it was fun since I gave out candy and stuff to trick-or-treaters (I like to throw in a few inexpensive stickers, for next year I have cheap mini glowsticks I got on clearance lol.)
also for me, pizza is not pie, unless it's deep dish. pie has to have sides to the crust and filling, not just toppings lol.
sounds like you've been busy with throwback games and shows as usual, I haven't seen any of the cartoons you mentioned but yeah Yogi Bear I've heard of, Scooby-Doo is still shown on TV sometimes but it's not my kind of show.
I've seen the ridiculous old Star Trek movies (they started off boring and slow but got pretty interesting later) and a couple of the new ones, not the show though.

I sometimes got glowsticks when I was younger during Halloween.
One of the throwback games that's stayed the same for 30 Years was Doom as it used the same storyline plot & I liked those games. I had similar experiences with Quake 1-2. I still have a couple of Episodes of Quake 1 to go before the Base Game is completed while I already beat Quake 2. I try to find the best when it comes to throwback games & shows.

Of course. I saw some Mouse Hunt on the PS4.
Heard of the 2007 Movie, Fishtales, where a Mermaid Goddess falls in love with a human then gives up her immortality for human legs & to become mortal? It started British Actress Kelly Brook.

Other than that, I may make a Table of Contents for the OOC Gallery so that some items are easier to find when I have time to do so.

I haven't played Witchaven 1-2 yet but hopefully, I may get to that soon as its one of the hardest throwback games of the 1990s & there's more than one same weapon in each stage as it uses a Durability System sort of like in Diablo.

Since Christmas is about a month away. Its worth mentioning that before the internet, at Electronic Goods Stores where new computers are on display, they showed these self-running slideshow of pictures and/or animations with musical accompaniment or no music at all. This was the 1980s to the Mid 1990s.

These Christmas Electronic Cards on display ranged from Atari, Commodore, IBM, Tandy, Amstrad CPC, Apple II, Radio Shack, ZX Spectrum, MSX, PC Life Magazine, MicroProse, etc.

Also during that time of year, stores would put out Wish List Books, Catalogs, Flyers & Pamphlets. So every year, back before the internet, some people would browse through and circle or write down what Santa would bring them. Of course, just about everything you can imagine was in those Catalogs, not just games. There was Movies, Entertainment Systems, clothing, Video Cameras, Books, Posters, Toys, Board Games, Sleeping Bags, Electronics, Jewelry and more.

They even had coloring book pages too which were fun to color in too as activity book pages.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:54 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

*1 Pizza Pie Later...*

One of the throwback games that's stayed the same for 30 Years was Doom as it used the same storyline plot & I liked those games. I had similar experiences with Quake 1-2. I still have a couple of Episodes of Quake 1 to go before the Base Game is completed while I already beat Quake 2. I try to find the best when it comes to throwback games & shows.

Heard of the 2007 Movie, Fishtales, where a Mermaid Goddess falls in love with a human then gives up her immortality for human legs & to become mortal? It started British Actress Kelly Brook.

Other than that, I may make a Table of Contents for the OOC Gallery so that some items are easier to find when I have time to do so.

I haven't played Witchaven 1-2 yet but hopefully, I may get to that soon as its one of the hardest throwback games of the 1990s & there's more than one same weapon in each stage as it uses a Durability System sort of like in Diablo.

Since Christmas is about a month away. Its worth mentioning that before the internet, at Electronic Goods Stores where new computers are on display, they showed these self-running slideshow of pictures and/or animations with musical accompaniment or no music at all. This was the 1980s to the Mid 1990s.

These Christmas Electronic Cards on display ranged from Atari, Commodore, IBM, Tandy, Amstrad CPC, Apple II, Radio Shack, ZX Spectrum, MSX, PC Life Magazine, MicroProse, etc.

Also during that time of year, stores would put out Wish List Books, Catalogs, Flyers & Pamphlets. So every year, back before the internet, some people would browse through and circle or write down what Santa would bring them. Of course, just about everything you can imagine was in those Catalogs, not just games. There was Movies, Entertainment Systems, clothing, Video Cameras, Books, Posters, Toys, Board Games, Sleeping Bags, Electronics, Jewelry and more.

They even had coloring book pages too which were fun to color in too as activity book pages.
half of that just goes over my head because I have no knowledge of most of those games.

E-cards are still a thing though, you can send them online, maybe partly inspired by those old animated cards/ads.

Also, catalogs are still around, not much now since it's mostly online, but there were plenty of them still circulating in the early 2000s. I used to look at all kinds of stuff from catalogs, mostly clothes but occasionally toys and other gift items.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:03 am
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

*1 Pizza Pie Later...*

half of that just goes over my head because I have no knowledge of most of those games.

E-cards are still a thing though, you can send them online, maybe partly inspired by those old animated cards/ads.

Also, catalogs are still around, not much now since it's mostly online, but there were plenty of them still circulating in the early 2000s. I used to look at all kinds of stuff from catalogs, mostly clothes but occasionally toys and other gift items.

Good Morning. Speaking of Catalogs & E-Cards before the internet, there were other forms of Product Catalogs such as the Ford Simulators, Buick Dimensions, etc, which came from their dealerships back then where some of them were paid for or were for free if you requested one. This was 1987 to 1996.

There was also Re-Themed Christmas Games back then which started out as Non-Christmas Shareware Games but then adjusted to be Christmas Related. Most which were given for Free as they only contained a few levels based on the Full Game, while some had a Christmas/Winter/New Year's Mode which can be played by playing the Game during the Months of November, December, January & February, and in some cases, while some Standalone Christmas Games are smaller than the games they're based on while others are Full Games on their own, such as the Skyroads Christmas Special, just to name an example.

Some of the Christmas Specials I enjoyed when I was younger are hard to see nowadays such as "Christmas Comes to Pac-Land" & "A Flintstone Christmas", and a couple of others which used to be shown on Cartoon Network & Boomerang back then. Nowadays, some forms of Christmas Lost Media have found their ways to VHS, DVD or Digital on their own, as a part of a Complete TV Series, as Bonus Content, just to name a few some examples.

Sometimes, some Christmas Cards for DOS came in Multiple Graphics Modes such as CGA, EGA, MCGA, VGA & SVGA, but that depends on which Christmas E-Card it is. This is in case a Computer does not meet the UniVBE or VESA Driver Requirements  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:51 pm
CrystBalfast

Good Morning. Speaking of Catalogs & E-Cards before the internet, there were other forms of Product Catalogs such as the Ford Simulators, Buick Dimensions, etc, which came from their dealerships back then where some of them were paid for or were for free if you requested one. This was 1987 to 1996.

There was also Re-Themed Christmas Games back then which started out as Non-Christmas Shareware Games but then adjusted to be Christmas Related. Most which were given for Free as they only contained a few levels based on the Full Game, while some had a Christmas/Winter/New Year's Mode which can be played by playing the Game during the Months of November, December, January & February, and in some cases, while some Standalone Christmas Games are smaller than the games they're based on while others are Full Games on their own, such as the Skyroads Christmas Special, just to name an example.

Some of the Christmas Specials I enjoyed when I was younger are hard to see nowadays such as "Christmas Comes to Pac-Land" & "A Flintstone Christmas", and a couple of others which used to be shown on Cartoon Network & Boomerang back then. Nowadays, some forms of Christmas Lost Media have found their ways to VHS, DVD or Digital on their own, as a part of a Complete TV Series, as Bonus Content, just to name a few some examples.

Sometimes, some Christmas Cards for DOS came in Multiple Graphics Modes such as CGA, EGA, MCGA, VGA & SVGA, but that depends on which Christmas E-Card it is. This is in case a Computer does not meet the UniVBE or VESA Driver Requirements
me not morning person though, lol. I'm on at night again. and they still do holiday themed events in lots of games, but now there are way more online games and they don't stand out as much. I think it was also hard to find limited specials ten years ago than it is today since it's easy for people to remake the old games so they're compatible with modern technology (like DVDs and online versions of old arcade games.)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:21 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

me not morning person though, lol. I'm on at night again. and they still do holiday themed events in lots of games, but now there are way more online games and they don't stand out as much. I think it was also hard to find limited specials ten years ago than it is today since it's easy for people to remake the old games so they're compatible with modern technology (like DVDs and online versions of old arcade games.)

Speaking of some Online Games doing Christmas Events, Caravan Stories does Christmas Events. Last Year, they did a Little Mermaid Christmas Event and I already unlocked the Little Mermaid in her Mermaid & Human Forms.
I wonder what they'll do this year when the Christmas 2022 Update arrives.

Anyway, have a Happy Thanksgiving 2022 since Tomorrow is Thanksgiving on my end. Normally, on Thanksgiving, there's this Cartoon Network & Boomerang Special I used to watch a lot called "The Thanksgiving That Almost Wasn't". That special is found on the Casper's Haunted Halloween Warner Archive DVD as a Bonus Feature nowadays.
Have a Good Night & Happy Thanksgiving.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:05 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

Speaking of some Online Games doing Christmas Events, Caravan Stories does Christmas Events. Last Year, they did a Little Mermaid Christmas Event and I already unlocked the Little Mermaid in her Mermaid & Human Forms.

Anyway, have a Happy Thanksgiving 2022 since Tomorrow is Thanksgiving on my end. Normally, on Thanksgiving, there's this Cartoon Network & Boomerang Special I used to watch a lot called "The Thanksgiving That Almost Wasn't". That special is found on the Casper's Haunted Halloween Warner Archive DVD as a Bonus Feature nowadays.
yeah, we'll be doing Thanksgiving dinner with family, maybe play a game or something, although my brother is away at college and he'll be eating Thanksgiving dinner somewhere over there (he talks to my mom on the phone all the time though, LOL. better at staying in contact than I was which is nice for them, I get annoying if I talk to family too much though.) I'll be online for a while though, before and after that, might post more of my silly fan fiction too, it already has four mini-chapters.
So happy Thanksgiving to you as well yum_pie yum_pumpkinpie yum_icecreampie yum_strawberrypie  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:04 am
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

yeah, we'll be doing Thanksgiving dinner with family, maybe play a game or something, although my brother is away at college and he'll be eating Thanksgiving dinner somewhere over there (he talks to my mom on the phone all the time though, LOL. better at staying in contact than I was which is nice for them, I get annoying if I talk to family too much though.) I'll be online for a while though, before and after that, might post more of my silly fan fiction too, it already has four mini-chapters.
So happy Thanksgiving to you as well yum_pie yum_pumpkinpie yum_icecreampie yum_strawberrypie

Thank you. Working on the OOC Gallery a bit before the Thanksgiving Dinner starts which is about 2-3 hours on my end.
Anyway, when we get to the next day in the RP, I'm sure it will be fun.

Speaking of which, I didn't have time to look at the Dream Weavers Adventurer & Noble Roster since I was busy with other things such as Countdown to Christmas Shopping, Decorating, Thanksgiving, Gift Wrapping, watching Christmas DVDs and leaving a Christmas Card running in the background with no music (since I would turn it off and leave the animations playing).

= 11-25
Afternoon... 5 Weeks to go until 2022 is over.
I forgot to mention that November 2022 was also the 30th Anniversary of Sonic 2 for Genesis. So for the next few days, It'll be Thanksgiving leftovers on my end and clean up so there's plenty of room for Christmas Decorating.

Once the Decorating is completed, the First Presents under the tree and stockings can be placed, but this is going to take some time of course.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2022 6:34 pm
CrystBalfast

Thank you. Working on the OOC Gallery a bit before the Thanksgiving Dinner starts which is about 2-3 hours on my end.

Speaking of which, I didn't have time to look at the Dream Weavers Adventurer & Noble Roster since I was busy with other things such as Countdown to Christmas Shopping, Decorating, Thanksgiving, Gift Wrapping, watching Christmas DVDs and leaving a Christmas Card running in the background with no music (since I would turn it off and leave the animations playing).

= 11-25
I forgot to mention that November 2022 was also the 30th Anniversary of Sonic 2 for Genesis. So for the next few days, It'll be Thanksgiving leftovers on my end and clean up so there's plenty of room for Christmas Decorating.

Once the Decorating is completed, the First Presents under the tree and stockings can be placed, but this is going to take some time of course.

yeah, hello. I shopped today, got some stuff for sale because it's Black Friedough today (bad puns lol). Chocolate bars and one or two other things from local job lots (we have two for some reason, extra variety), a couple small Christmas gift items from craft store, some eyeshadow because the makeup store has a good bathroom and decent wifi LOL.

It's not easy to find good gifts for my family because we don't need much stuff, small gifts are fine and I'll try to make a Christmas card for my parents as well. We actually left our artificial Christmas tree up all year, which is hilarious but just a little lazy and gets in the way a bit. It's nice that you're preparing for Christmas anyway; we also have some leftover turkey here from Thanksgiving, I think lots of people have leftovers.

as for roleplay, I think I'll maybe pick up one mermaid princess roleplay topic again, as for which one I'm not sure right now, maybe the first one with Paige and Hugo though because honestly I have more developed personalities and bios for them.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2022 7:02 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

= 11-25

yeah, hello. I shopped today, got some stuff for sale because it's Black Friedough today (bad puns lol). Chocolate bars and one or two other things from local job lots (we have two for some reason, extra variety), a couple small Christmas gift items from craft store, some eyeshadow because the makeup store has a good bathroom and decent wifi LOL.

It's not easy to find good gifts for my family because we don't need much stuff, small gifts are fine and I'll try to make a Christmas card for my parents as well. We actually left our artificial Christmas tree up all year, which is hilarious but just a little lazy and gets in the way a bit. It's nice that you're preparing for Christmas anyway; we also have some leftover turkey here from Thanksgiving, I think lots of people have leftovers.

as for roleplay, I think I'll maybe pick up one mermaid princess roleplay topic again, as for which one I'm not sure right now, maybe the first one with Paige and Hugo though because honestly I have more developed personalities and bios for them.

Sweet. The Second Desk Tree I have is an Artificial one as it already comes with the Christmas Lights. I was watching some Christmas Specials all day, Alpha's Magical Christmas & Earthworm Jim.

For the Christmas OOC Gallery, I found some images of some Fluffy Puff Marshmallows. Fluffy Puff Marshmallows featuring Marshie is from the 2000s that's featured on Homestar Runner (That and they've made a Trogdor Board Game earlier).

When I continue Christmas Shopping, I maybe on and off during that time on my end. Other than that, I was able to get the decorations out on my end which would be put up later since 2023 will soon be upon us in 5 Weeks.

= 11-29-2022
Kids WB during the Mid 1990s had a Catchy Sign Off Song called "That's All We Got" which was sung before the WB Network aired its Sitcoms for the Evening. Anyway, I look tried after doing some Christmas Decorating Upstairs & playing the Christmas 2022 Event on Caravan Stories.

While I was decorating, I was playing the Computer Christmas 1986 Animation and Sonic Christmas Blast while I worked. So I had a busy day on my end today.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:32 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

= 11-25

Sweet. The Second Desk Tree I have is an Artificial one as it already comes with the Christmas Lights. I was watching some Christmas Specials all day, Alpha's Magical Christmas & Earthworm Jim.

For the Christmas OOC Gallery, I found some images of some Fluffy Puff Marshmallows. Fluffy Puff Marshmallows featuring Marshie is from the 2000s that's featured on Homestar Runner (That and they've made a Trogdor Board Game earlier).

When I continue Christmas Shopping, I maybe on and off during that time on my end. Other than that, I was able to get the decorations out on my end which would be put up later since 2023 will soon be upon us in 5 Weeks.

= 11-29-2022
Kids WB during the Mid 1990s had a Catchy Sign Off Song called "That's All We Got" which was sung before the WB Network aired its Sitcoms for the Evening. Anyway, I look tried after doing some Christmas Decorating Upstairs & playing the Christmas 2022 Event on Caravan Stories.

While I was decorating, I was playing the Computer Christmas 1986 Animation and Sonic Christmas Blast while I worked. So I had a busy day on my end today.
ah yes, Christmas shopping. I bought a couple small gifts for my brother today, loungewear that he can wear at home/as pajamas. also some other things on sale/clearance, there was still some Halloween party favor things that were literally 90% off so I can save those for next year's kids.

I wasn't feeling great, maybe I have a minor cold, so I didn't do much else. had to sanitize my hands extra.

on the bright side, I spent more time than necessary making avatars and yesterday I actually got 3rd place in the premium gcash avatar contest (you can enter up to once a week for free) so now I'm sitting on a thousand gcash which I'll save until next time they have good deals on limited avatar items (sadly I missed the Black Friday weekend deals on Gaia.)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:55 am
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

= 11-25

= 11-29-2022

ah yes, Christmas shopping. I bought a couple small gifts for my brother today, loungewear that he can wear at home/as pajamas. also some other things on sale/clearance, there was still some Halloween party favor things that were literally 90% off so I can save those for next year's kids.

I wasn't feeling great, maybe I have a minor cold, so I didn't do much else. had to sanitize my hands extra.

on the bright side, I spent more time than necessary making avatars and yesterday I actually got 3rd place in the premium gcash avatar contest (you can enter up to once a week for free) so now I'm sitting on a thousand gcash which I'll save until next time they have good deals on limited avatar items (sadly I missed the Black Friday weekend deals on Gaia.)

Congrats on your 3rd Place win in the avatar contest & get better soon.
For Caravan Stories Colosseum, I hope to win 2nd Place soon & as for the Duel Colosseum, I hope to win 6th Place.

Anyway, I may think about what to reply as Kendall since its night at the moment.

Other than that, tomorrow starts December 2022 on my end, meaning some Christmas Modes on some old games are activated such as Nights Into Dreams & Tyrian Original and 2000 Versions, stuff like that.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2022 1:10 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

= 11-25

= 11-29-2022

Congrats on your 3rd Place win in the avatar contest & get better soon.
For Caravan Stories Colosseum, I hope to win 2nd Place soon & as for the Duel Colosseum, I hope to win 6th Place.

Anyway, I may think about what to reply as Kendall since its night at the moment.

Other than that, tomorrow starts December 2022 on my end, meaning some Christmas Modes on some old games are activated such as Nights Into Dreams & Tyrian Original and 2000 Versions, stuff like that.

I kinda just slept crappy because my body went into high-endorphin mode in the wee hours in the morning, I've been recovering fine though, thanks.

As for the character you posted the image for here, he looks way older than 15- I thought he was more like 20 years old until I read the recent bio in your character topic. Also, to me, 14-16 years old is really young, I didn't feel that young when I WAS that age but I wasn't mature enough to be in a romantic relationship at that age personally, lol. That's why I prefer to make my characters closer to college/university age, I have some 16-17 year old characters, but most of the people who roleplay on Gaia are in their 20s and 30s and some are even middle-aged so to me, it would make more sense to also have some slightly older characters (18-25ish range.)  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff