Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:15 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"Any port in a storm, huh?" Raph asked with a chuckle. "As for music, I bet Casey's got some out at tha farm house. Mikey probably has some too."

Jil laughed at Raph's joke. "Yeah, well, it may be the end of the world, but it's not the end of my libido. I still have needs, ya know?" She sips on her drink as she listens to the next part. "Sounds good to me. I hope to get this place looking real good."

"True. I'm dead, but I get it, ya know? Aight. I'll talk ta Mikey bout music and bout givin ya that show. Talk ta Leo bout it too. Donnie's got a girlfriend and she's a nice girl. Dunno what she might do ta me if I offered em up though. It's always tha quiet nice ones that can be tha most crazy."

Jil holds a hand up. "Whoa, whoa there, Raph my man. No need to add the taken to the list. I have the choice of one of two, I think that's fine enough." She stretches her arms over her head then takes another sip of her drink. "I'll see how things go. You know, take things nice and easy."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:52 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"Any port in a storm, huh?" Raph asked with a chuckle. "As for music, I bet Casey's got some out at tha farm house. Mikey probably has some too."

Jil laughed at Raph's joke. "Yeah, well, it may be the end of the world, but it's not the end of my libido. I still have needs, ya know?" She sips on her drink as she listens to the next part. "Sounds good to me. I hope to get this place looking real good."

"True. I'm dead, but I get it, ya know? Aight. I'll talk ta Mikey bout music and bout givin ya that show. Talk ta Leo bout it too. Donnie's got a girlfriend and she's a nice girl. Dunno what she might do ta me if I offered em up though. It's always tha quiet nice ones that can be tha most crazy."

Jil holds a hand up. "Whoa, whoa there, Raph my man. No need to add the taken to the list. I have the choice of one of two, I think that's fine enough." She stretches her arms over her head then takes another sip of her drink. "I'll see how things go. You know, take things nice and easy."

"Right. Sorry. Hell, I ain't even introduced ya to em. You'll have ta come by tha farm sometime."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:40 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"Right. Sorry. Hell, I ain't even introduced ya to em. You'll have ta come by tha farm sometime."

Jil sips on her drink then let out a breath. "Nah, don't worry about it. Yep, I would like to at least meet them first. Seeing this farm sounds like .... something? At least I'll get to stretch my legs for a bit, right?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:03 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Jil sips on her drink then let out a breath. "Nah, don't worry about it. Yep, I would like to at least meet them first. Seeing this farm sounds like .... something? At least I'll get to stretch my legs for a bit, right?"

"Yup. When ya wanna visit, lemme know. Can taday or another day. Ain't like we busy." Raph said with a shrug before drinking another drink.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:02 pm
Clockwork Moirai
"Yup. When ya wanna visit, lemme know. Can taday or another day. Ain't like we busy." Raph said with a shrug before drinking another drink.

Jil nods her head as she listens. "Sounds great. I have a bit of a plan." She gets up then heads to where she stored the alcohol. "Help me find the Coffee Brandy, please?" She looked around at the many bottles they had gathered. "The stuff tastes awefull straight, but when combined with milk it tastes like a nice glass of chocolate milk."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:28 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Jil nods her head as she listens. "Sounds great. I have a bit of a plan." She gets up then heads to where she stored the alcohol. "Help me find the Coffee Brandy, please?" She looked around at the many bottles they had gathered. "The stuff tastes awefull straight, but when combined with milk it tastes like a nice glass of chocolate milk."

"Aight. Lemme see." Raph said, getting up and starting to look around for what Niede was looking for.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:39 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"Aight. Lemme see." Raph said, getting up and starting to look around for what Niede was looking for.

Jil had gone to the back of the room, searching. As soon as Rap walks in, he notices a few bottles of Coffee Brandy. Jil shakes her head then looks at Raph. "Find anything yet?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:46 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Jil had gone to the back of the room, searching. As soon as Rap walks in, he notices a few bottles of Coffee Brandy. Jil shakes her head then looks at Raph. "Find anything yet?"

"Yeah. Got it." He called back to her when he found the bottles.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2021 8:24 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Jil smiles when she sees Raph found them. "Great! This drink is perfect for those who you know, don't really drink often." She walks back into the bar area then opens the fridge. "Lucky! The milk is still good!" She takes the milk out then grab two glasses she pours coffee brandy in them then the milk. She puts the milk away then offers Raph a glass. It tasted like a cold glass of milk chocolate. "What do you think?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:25 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Jil smiles when she sees Raph found them. "Great! This drink is perfect for those who you know, don't really drink often." She walks back into the bar area then opens the fridge. "Lucky! The milk is still good!" She takes the milk out then grab two glasses she pours coffee brandy in them then the milk. She puts the milk away then offers Raph a glass. It tasted like a cold glass of milk chocolate. "What do you think?"

"Hey, that's really good!" Raph said with a nod of approval.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:30 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Jil takes the other glass and sips it. "It's like I said, perfect for those who don't drink often. Although they should be careful, it's still alcohol and can still hit you after a glass or two." She nods her head. "So, we have thee approved drink, what's next?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:46 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Jil takes the other glass and sips it. "It's like I said, perfect for those who don't drink often. Although they should be careful, it's still alcohol and can still hit you after a glass or two." She nods her head. "So, we have thee approved drink, what's next?"

"I dunno.......food?" Raph asked, tilting his head as he drank more of the chocolate like booze.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2021 8:21 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"I dunno.......food?" Raph asked, tilting his head as he drank more of the chocolate like booze.

Jil sighs softly then shakes her head. "That's where my meager stores probably won't help any. I have a ton of pretzels and peanuts as well as a whole bunch of MREs. I think enough to last the rest of my very unhappy with only eating MREs life." She then sipped on her drink again. "I'm surprised though, it's like the guy that owned this place was a prepper. To bad he did not think to add anything good to eat."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2021 8:42 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Jil sighs softly then shakes her head. "That's where my meager stores probably won't help any. I have a ton of pretzels and peanuts as well as a whole bunch of MREs. I think enough to last the rest of my very unhappy with only eating MREs life." She then sipped on her drink again. "I'm surprised though, it's like the guy that owned this place was a prepper. To bad he did not think to add anything good to eat."

"Whatcha need? I'm sure we got some stuff at tha farmhouse. Not good ta let so much go ta waste. There's eight a us, but two outta those don't eat much regular food, ya know?" Raph said.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out