Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
Cold Hunger Main Story Re-Write Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Re-Write!
Yay!
100%
 100%  [ 3 ]
What? No!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:57 pm
Kharne Sunar
Clockwork Moirai
Aa the zombies approached, there was gunfire from behind them. Men and women in military uniforms were headed his way, but were focused on the zombies and mowing them down with their guns.
When you only have a highly limited time.
User Image

Jack Roshea

Jack raised an eyebrow. "Huh, guess I likely don't have to deal with these this time." He mused before turning and resuming his walk back to the building he had been holding out in, as well as maintaining some mild gardening on the roof of said building.

You shouldn't be constrained by some of the expected norms.

"Freeze!" one of the soldiers called to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:12 pm
Clockwork Moirai
User Image

Jack Roshea

Jack let out a sigh as he stopped, but didn't turn around. "One, I'm not infected with whatever has instigated this situation." He said as he raised a hand with his pinky finger upward. "Two, I have no desire to interfere with your mission so long as I am not accosted by you." He said as he raised his ring finger. "Three, I only have roughly six months left regardless of this situation." He would say while raising his middle finger to join the other two. As he had been speaking, he had ever so slightly heated up the air between himself and the soldiers, generating a heat haze that blurred his location more as time passed.

Kharne Sunar

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:18 pm
Kharne Sunar
Clockwork Moirai
User Image

Jack Roshea

Jack let out a sigh as he stopped, but didn't turn around. "One, I'm not infected with whatever has instigated this situation." He said as he raised a hand with his pinky finger upward. "Two, I have no desire to interfere with your mission so long as I am not accosted by you." He said as he raised his ring finger. "Three, I only have roughly six months left regardless of this situation." He would say while raising his middle finger to join the other two. As he had been speaking, he had ever so slightly heated up the air between himself and the soldiers, generating a heat haze that blurred his location more as time passed.

"Sir, we're not here to accost you. Any living and none infected people are to come with us to the safe zone." the soldier spoke.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:11 pm
Clockwork Moirai
"Sir, we're not here to accost you. Any living and none infected people are to come with us to the safe zone." the soldier spoke.
User Image

Jack Roshea

"I will have to pass. I'm quite aware that such places are nowhere near as safe as they claim they are. Especially when a military is involved." Jack would say calmly before beginning to walk once more. He was thinking that he might need to go into a different building beforehand if the soldier persists.

Kharne Sunar

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:06 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
"Yes, Ma'am. Over confidence can get one into much trouble or like you said, dead." the soldier said nodding.

@Xena: Donnie was surprised, but jumped back some to dodge her sword strike. He then watched Michelle send an attack at Xena.

Niede nodded her head in agreement. "I like you, you seem smart enough. Even in a fight, don't count on whoever you're fighting to be down until you are sure. Dead is always a safe bet, but a close second is unconscious and tied up. Even in the second case you need to make sure they don't have anything on them that can be used to get untied."

"Thank you, Ma'am." the soldier said. He listened to her and nodded. She was right. It was always a good idea to make sure that an opponent was dead or at least going to stay down.

@Sirea: Donnie had jumped in a way he was beside Michelle and the attack would go down the hall harmlessly. Donnie would move quickly in an attempt to knock Xena out with a well placed bo staff strike..

((Quick edit cause I misunderstood. ))
Xena swiftly grabbed hold of Donnie's bo staff before she caught notice of Michelle pulling out what seemed to be a thermos. A big mistake on Michelle's part. Despite the dullness in her eyes, there was now a crimson glow coming from the pupils. She would fling Donnie at Michelle.

"Whoa!" Donnie exclaimed as he was bodily tossed at Michelle.

Before Donnie could actually hit Michelle, Michelle quickly cast a portal that would instead cause Donnie to end up falling on Xena from above instead  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:17 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
"Yes, Ma'am. Over confidence can get one into much trouble or like you said, dead." the soldier said nodding.

@Xena: Donnie was surprised, but jumped back some to dodge her sword strike. He then watched Michelle send an attack at Xena.

Niede nodded her head in agreement. "I like you, you seem smart enough. Even in a fight, don't count on whoever you're fighting to be down until you are sure. Dead is always a safe bet, but a close second is unconscious and tied up. Even in the second case you need to make sure they don't have anything on them that can be used to get untied."

"Thank you, Ma'am." the soldier said. He listened to her and nodded. She was right. It was always a good idea to make sure that an opponent was dead or at least going to stay down.

@Sirea: Donnie had jumped in a way he was beside Michelle and the attack would go down the hall harmlessly. Donnie would move quickly in an attempt to knock Xena out with a well placed bo staff strike..

((Quick edit cause I misunderstood. ))
Xena swiftly grabbed hold of Donnie's bo staff before she caught notice of Michelle pulling out what seemed to be a thermos. A big mistake on Michelle's part. Despite the dullness in her eyes, there was now a crimson glow coming from the pupils. She would fling Donnie at Michelle.

"Whoa!" Donnie exclaimed as he was bodily tossed at Michelle.
Making herself intangible, she would phase through the ground before Donnie would land on top of her when he fell through Michelle's portal. Rising up behind Michelle, she would fire an lightning-infused ectoplast at her, mainly aiming to knock the thermos out of her hand.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:22 pm
Kharne Sunar
Clockwork Moirai
User Image

Jack Roshea

"I will have to pass. I'm quite aware that such places are nowhere near as safe as they claim they are. Especially when a military is involved." Jack would say calmly before beginning to walk once more. He was thinking that he might need to go into a different building beforehand if the soldier persists.

He would hear guns cocking as they aimed at him. "Sir, you will have to come with us, or we will shoot."

@Xena and Michelle: Donnie landed rather undignified on the ground. "Anytime you two decide to stop using me as a dodgeball......" he muttered as he rolled to sit up and stand. He'd had enough. This needed to end. He pulled a device from his belt and set it on the ground.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:46 pm
Clockwork Moirai
He would hear guns cocking as they aimed at him. "Sir, you will have to come with us, or we will shoot."
User Image

Jack Roshea

Jack shook his head and let out a sigh. "You're just proving my point. I do suggest you kids lower the pea shooters before something happens to 'em." He would say as a small flame emerged in a rectangular shape just behind himself. "Seems my ride has arrived. Farewell." He would say before crossing his arms across his chest and falling into said flame. Unless one of the soldiers could accurately toss a fire grenade through heat haze he would pass through the flame as if it were a doorway, coming out on a rooftop in a roll from a small lit firepit.

Kharne Sunar

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:45 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kharne Sunar
Clockwork Moirai
User Image

Jack Roshea

@Xena and Michelle: Donnie landed rather undignified on the ground. "Anytime you two decide to stop using me as a dodgeball......" he muttered as he rolled to sit up and stand. He'd had enough. This needed to end. He pulled a device from his belt and set it on the ground.

"To be fair, she was using you like a dodgeball, I was using you as a quick thought trap." She drew her sword, using it to absorb the lightning ecto from Xena as she tapped a button on the thermos that released gas bubbles to prevent Xena from phasing as they popped midair without being touched.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:49 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kharne Sunar
Clockwork Moirai
User Image

Jack Roshea

"....." Xena had her gaze on Michelle as the latter made herself more of a target. As Michelle focused with using the sword and unleashing, Xena moved at a very fast pace to impale Michelle through her side. Despite the dullness in her eyes, the crimson glow in her pupils showed that she had the intention to kill as long as Michelle kept the thermos out. She didn't seem to be worried about the bubbles though, as if she wasn't bothered by the effects.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:14 pm
Kharne Sunar
Clockwork Moirai
User Image

Jack Roshea

Jack shook his head and let out a sigh. "You're just proving my point. I do suggest you kids lower the pea shooters before something happens to 'em." He would say as a small flame emerged in a rectangular shape just behind himself. "Seems my ride has arrived. Farewell." He would say before crossing his arms across his chest and falling into said flame. Unless one of the soldiers could accurately toss a fire grenade through heat haze he would pass through the flame as if it were a doorway, coming out on a rooftop in a roll from a small lit firepit.

"Bravo! Bravo!" a voice said as clapping could be heard. "What a magnificent exit and entrance."

@Michelle: "Fair." Donnie said as he waited for Xena to come back to try and hit her with the device that was on the floor. Oddly something shorted it out sending a shock around the room to zap everyone. Soon after, armed guards would enter.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:44 pm
Clockwork Moirai
"Bravo! Bravo!" a voice said as clapping could be heard. "What a magnificent exit and entrance."
User Image

Jack Roshea

Jack raised an eyebrow before pulling out a new cigarette as the one he had was consumed when he used a flame portal. "Would have been better if I could have gone to my own home, but that's a tad bit too far from here." He said as he lit the cigarette and took some of the smoke into his mouth, savoring the flavor of the smoke itself.

Kharne Sunar

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:50 pm
Kharne Sunar
Clockwork Moirai
User Image

Jack Roshea

Jack raised an eyebrow before pulling out a new cigarette as the one he had was consumed when he used a flame portal. "Would have been better if I could have gone to my own home, but that's a tad bit too far from here." He said as he lit the cigarette and took some of the smoke into his mouth, savoring the flavor of the smoke itself.

"And where would home be?" the voice asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:27 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kharne Sunar
Clockwork Moirai
User Image

Jack Roshea

"And where would home be?" the voice asked.
User Image

Jack Roshea

Jack savored more of the smoke's flavor before letting it out of his mouth as he spoke. "A little suburb outside of metropolitan Neverwinter." He would say before moving to check on the small garden he had set up on the roof.

Kharne Sunar

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:41 pm
@Xena: ??: An invisible shield would block Xena's sword from impaling Michelle. "I don't think so little girl." A female voice would purr.

@Donnie: Michelle, distracted by the voice, would cry out from being shocked before beginning to pass out.

"I'll be taking her now, thank you." The voice would purr once more before disappearing, taking a now unconscious Michelle with it  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff