Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
The City Sleeps now Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:46 am
Clockwork Moirai
"Of course." Bia said saluting. She then went to see what materials they would need.

Niede nodded her head. "Just send it to me as soon as you find out. I'll be back at the lab. I have some ideas for a combat drone that could prove to be useful." She then smiled. "They will follow your commands just like the current drones." She then steps through the shadow portal and begins to revive but not awaken the corpses.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:31 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
"Of course." Bia said saluting. She then went to see what materials they would need.

Niede nodded her head. "Just send it to me as soon as you find out. I'll be back at the lab. I have some ideas for a combat drone that could prove to be useful." She then smiled. "They will follow your commands just like the current drones." She then steps through the shadow portal and begins to revive but not awaken the corpses.

It would be about 15 minutes later that she would receive the list.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:59 pm
Niede took notice of the list and wrote back. "I will be there soon." She then proceeded to gather all the needed supplies. The three test subjects were currently asleep and would remain that way. They still needed some time before they would be ready.

Niede made a larger portal and teleported back with the requested supplies. It had talked an hour to gather everything that was needed. "Here you go. Look them over and if you need anything else don't hesitate to ask.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:59 pm
Niede
Niede took notice of the list and wrote back. "I will be there soon." She then proceeded to gather all the needed supplies. The three test subjects were currently asleep and would remain that way. They still needed some time before they would be ready.

Niede made a larger portal and teleported back with the requested supplies. It had talked an hour to gather everything that was needed. "Here you go. Look them over and if you need anything else don't hesitate to ask.

"Yes, Ma'am." Bia said as she looked over everything.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:25 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede

All the supplies they requested were there. Everything looked brand new and perfect. Niede glanced over at both of them. "Is that everything? I would like to add a few traps, maybe even a thaumic energy suppressant. As you know, because I added it to what you know, Thaumic energy is also called magic."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:35 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede

All the supplies they requested were there. Everything looked brand new and perfect. Niede glanced over at both of them. "Is that everything? I would like to add a few traps, maybe even a thaumic energy suppressant. As you know, because I added it to what you know, Thaumic energy is also called magic."

"That's a wonderful idea. Thank you." Bia said with a nod. She was pleased with all the new looking items and quickly had her underlings collect them and get to work.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:49 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede

"That's a wonderful idea. Thank you." Bia said with a nod. She was pleased with all the new looking items and quickly had her underlings collect them and get to work.

Niede took out a glass from a portal, it was filled with a thick dark red liquid Bia and Zelus would recognize the smell like blood. "Good, we have a planet to fix. Once we are finished I will leave the drudgery of ruling it to you, my elite. I will return to my passion, research. We may need more elite, but as you two are my first, you will hold sway over who will be converted."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:44 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede

Niede took out a glass from a portal, it was filled with a thick dark red liquid Bia and Zelus would recognize the smell like blood. "Good, we have a planet to fix. Once we are finished I will leave the drudgery of ruling it to you, my elite. I will return to my passion, research. We may need more elite, but as you two are my first, you will hold sway over who will be converted."

"Thank you, Ma'am." both said as they saluted her. The prospect of ruling was appealing to them and stopping the zombie outbreak was at the top of their list to fixing things. They would harness the undead like they were doing now and then continue there.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:59 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede

"Thank you, Ma'am." both said as they saluted her. The prospect of ruling was appealing to them and stopping the zombie outbreak was at the top of their list to fixing things. They would harness the undead like they were doing now and then continue there.

Niede sips on her drink as she relaxes. "I don't care how you decide to rule, as long as the planet does not suffer from it. I don't want to have to clean up pollution from the planet again." She then lets out a breath before going on. "I'm also working on collecting DNA. Hopefully, I will be able to get enough diversity to bring a population back. How you treat them after is up to you. You could have a lottery and the winner gets killed for all I care."
((I wonder if you ever heard of that story?))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:22 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede

Niede sips on her drink as she relaxes. "I don't care how you decide to rule, as long as the planet does not suffer from it. I don't want to have to clean up pollution from the planet again." She then lets out a breath before going on. "I'm also working on collecting DNA. Hopefully, I will be able to get enough diversity to bring a population back. How you treat them after is up to you. You could have a lottery and the winner gets killed for all I care."
((I wonder if you ever heard of that story?))

((I have. Saw a movie like that when I was little. They stoned a woman. ))

"That sounds like a good idea." Bia said with a nod.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:42 pm
Clockwork Moirai

Niede opens up her holographic computer and begins to work on it. "I'm going to make you some mark two combat drones. I'm deciding what weapon systems to give them as well as the uniform. They will not have face-covering helmets. We don't want anyone getting the bright idea of stealing, or making a uniform and blending in." She finishes off her drink then goes back to work. "I'm also looking to make a few missile banks, maybe even some planes that can be remote controlled. There are more than a few cities infested and once we are ready we can begin to destroy them."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:00 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede opens up her holographic computer and begins to work on it. "I'm going to make you some mark two combat drones. I'm deciding what weapon systems to give them as well as the uniform. They will not have face-covering helmets. We don't want anyone getting the bright idea of stealing, or making a uniform and blending in." She finishes off her drink then goes back to work. "I'm also looking to make a few missile banks, maybe even some planes that can be remote controlled. There are more than a few cities infested and once we are ready we can begin to destroy them."

Bia nodded. "Those are great plans, Ma'am." Bia said nodding. "Too many times we've seen people using a uniform with helmets to try and blend in."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:39 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Bia nodded. "Those are great plans, Ma'am." Bia said nodding. "Too many times we've seen people using a uniform with helmets to try and blend in."

Niede nods her head then places the empty glass into a portal, her hand comes out with another glass this one with more blood. "This is our base. We need to make sure it's as safe and secure as possible. The future of this world depends on this. We cannot fail, if we fail then there will be none to do what is needed."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:45 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede nods her head then places the empty glass into a portal, her hand comes out with another glass this one with more blood. "This is our base. We need to make sure it's as safe and secure as possible. The future of this world depends on this. We cannot fail, if we fail then there will be none to do what is needed."

"You are right, Ma'am." Bia said before she went back to directing her minions.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:27 pm
Clockwork Moirai

"You are right, Ma'am." Bia said before she went back to directing her minions.

Niede finished off her second drink then stands up. In the field away from the base being built, she raises her hand. A large jet appears, sleek and black. Niede walks over to it and touches it. "This is the first of many. They can be remote-controlled. We will have to work out a training program. Until then I can control them directly." She did not want to show her hand early so needed a far enough place, or a place the Military Lady did not care about enough to worry if it was destroyed.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff