Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Bullet's Lullaby Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AztecSunGod
Crew

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:13 pm
EL Desperado

With: Lily

Teo had some trouble breathing as the blood formed in his mouth but once felt Uncle's hand on her back he looked up grabbed the pincher and spat out the blood. He opened up his shirt and saw the attack that Lily had, half of it was featured on his stomach. He felt the dark crawl on the edge of his eyes. "If...you know surgery...I might ne..." The pain over took Teo and he slumped over.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:19 pm
Violet Lily Lee

Whom I'm With: Teo and Uncle

~~~~~~~~
Uncle picked up Teo and laid him on the blankets. Before calling Clara into the room to help him. With this they took care of Teo as Lily was still out of it for a while. Though once they were done, Lily was finally asleep. With Teo patched up, well stitched up. Along with wrapping his stomach up. Uncle had Clara watch over them, so he could fetch more water himself. After a few minutes Uncle came back and told Clara to finally eat. As she ate, she saw Uncle put Teo's hand next to Lily's hand. It was clear they'd both live, but he knew Lily was smitten for the odd man. After a good four hours, Lily awoke and groaned. Asking for some water, before noticing her hand was holding Teo's. Slowly she started to adjust and felt less pain, trying to remember all that happened.

AztecSunGod

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

AztecSunGod
Crew

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:08 pm
EL Desperado

Teo was still passed out but still winced in pain with some movement. As Lily moved to get up his hand tightend more out of insisting then him wanting to move. The stitches were still fresh for him thus moving wasn't in his best right now.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:14 pm
Violet Lily Lee

~~~~~~~~
Clara helped Lily sit up slowly and properly. But let Lily keep hold of Teo's hand. Lily squeezed his hand back before Clara helped her drink from a cup of water. Once she was done taking her drink, she leaned into the pillows sitting up. Now she smiled gently down at Teo before closing her eyes. Of course she, well Uncle had the Twins hide Damian else where. To avoid any bounty hunters from snooping around the ran down town. Now Lily started to eat some of her food one handed, thanks to Teo.

AztecSunGod

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

AztecSunGod
Crew

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:26 pm
EL Desperado

Teo eventually woke up and weakly looked over to see her he smiled lighlty."Hey...I told you...can't hold whiskey to well." he joked a bit though he had to stiffle a laugh otherwise his new stitches might open up. He did attempt to sit up but it was a bit of a effort before he could even sit up right.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:32 pm
Violet Lily Lee

~~~~~~~~
Lily looked at Teo when he started to talk. Before fighting back her own laugh, to not spit take her water. Now she swallowed her water and coughed a bit,"You had me worried. And hahaha. Oh, and we managed to snag you something. But gotta wait until you feel better." she said, to him. Well looking at him and smile. If he needed to let go of her hand, she would let him do so. Or else she just held his hand as they both sat up. Clara gone down to get Teo some food now and returned with a hot plate and some water as well.

AztecSunGod

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

AztecSunGod
Crew

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:52 pm
EL Desperado

Teo let go of Lily's hand to try and eat. "You didn't have to get me food. But thank you." He wanted to at least thank Clara for getting him food. He started to eat and heard that they got him something he looked over. "All i ask that this gift isn't more whiskey." He smiled he wanted to laugh but new that the stitches would hurt.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:58 pm
Violet Lily Lee

~~~~~~~~
She watched him eat for a moment. Before giggling a bit and going back to eating her food. Once she got done eating, Clara took her plate away."Well, hopefully you enjoy it. And no it's not whiskey.", she said with a smile. Leaning back, she groaned and glanced at him. Her pain made her uncomfortable but nothing like earlier. Finally she watched him eat and drink. It was through barely opened eyes now.

Clara had nodded when Teo said thank you. But she said nothing, as Uncle sat in a chair dozing. Going back to the hallway, Clara stood guard for the time.

AztecSunGod

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

AztecSunGod
Crew

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:56 pm
EL Desperado

Teo smiled as he finished eating as she starts to lay down he couldn't truly relax he knows the other Hunters and that Posse are out there trying to find her, worse they might plan to attack anyone that may be associated with her. He looked over and saw that Uncle was sleeping and that Clara left. He knows that they are definitely capable of handling themselves but he figures he needs to warn them, give them a head start at least. He took the time to let them rest and he got up, it was a struggle but the stitches didn't even open up as much he went to the restroom and decided to look at the wound/. It was definitely a painful one and he realized that he may have actually died if he took the whole damage. Jeez i must be crazy about her. he thinks to himself then he looked up and saw that his hair was mostly white with small black spots. probably indicating he is trying to heal the damage.

He eventually got out of the restroom to relax and he waited until the rest gathered for him to warn them about who may come after them. he did assure them that he lead the hunters follow a false lead so that they don't show up here as soon but it can only hold out for a temporary amount of time.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 4:02 pm
Violet Lily Lee

~~~~~~~~
She watched him get up and inwardly sighed. Laying there, she waited for him to get back. Though by evening time, all of them were in the room. Listening to him and just glanced a Lily. "Well, Lily should be able to move and ride in about two days. Though she'd probably stay to tend to you.", Uncle mused. Though at this point Lily was eating food and heard Uncle say that, only to blush and look away.

AztecSunGod

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items