Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[Vday 2021]: A Winter's Venus Day Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Skylie blushed lightly as she took in the sight of the boy her age. She slowly took hold of his hand and pulled up. "It's okay my fault" she grins stupidly he was cute! "I'm Skylie" she tells him after a few moments of getting her balance.
Wolfs Heart

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:46 pm
User Image"A'righ famleh, we 'ave arrived," Selich announced grandly when the gondola clunked into place and they made to depart its "cozy" confines. Hopping out first, he turned and lifted Hanna at the waist, setting her down gently in the snow. Then turned back again in succession to offer both Meztli and Beatrice a hand, though he doubted the boy would accept.

"P'raps a good thing then tha' Fen and Lee didnae want ta come. Bet of a squeeze. Oh, an' brisk oot as well," he chattered while paeple sorted themselves out and likely prepped to immediately go their own way. Though he'd been surprised by it, he wasn't bothered that his step-kids had decided to tag along. What was truly extraordinary was that Sgaile had passed on a party and stayed behind to explore the lake with her sister, instead.

SSBrosB

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."This is Venus Day, there is always something to protect from!" Vash told the pretty blue pae in response. "After all love and peace is what we need! We will see love, peace... well we have to protect for that" he winks at her with a grin as she pulls the lollipop from her mouth, it was sooo cute.
Strawberri Stardust
Noelani

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Linwilen made his way up to the lodge, he kept self consciously straightening his dress under the fluffy pink winter coat he had managed to get to wear for this Venus Day. This wasnt his first rodeo with venus day, but he barely remembered the last one, and this time Lin was hoping for better luck and a great time!
Daisicle
Enter Lin <3

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Purpuryt turned as she heard a soft cough her eye's widening in surprise as she saw the figure who had stepped on the gondola. It was HIM!!

She flushed slightly as he bowed and spoke. She was so happy he had come!

"Night Terror!"

She cheered hugging him before shooting a glare at her sister.

"I'm so happy to see you again! Ignore my stupid sister, she is all ways like that."

Pur refused to let her sister ruin this! How could she call him creepy! She was so dumb, how would a random stranger know her name? It was painfully obvious that tanz was just jealous and trying not to admit that 'hot guy night terror' did in fact exist.
Fea Line
Tanz is just jealous cuz Pur got all hot genes in the family.

shadica
Pur thinks tanz has s**t taste if she cant tell NT be hot.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rainbloom frowned as the other gasped and seemed to jump out of his skin when she introduced herself.

Oh dear she hadn't meant to upset him. Was it supposed to be only one person per cart She had seen people go in groups but perhaps they had been together?

"A-ah sorry for barging in without asking first." She said as the cart moved signaling that it was to late for her to get out since he seemed uncomfortable with her there. He had asked if she wanted him to move carts which pointed to yes she had been rude just waltzing in. Oh dear.

She sat down on the opposite side of the cart as he stuttered out his greeting.

"Nice to meet you too Jericho!"
Twitchapher the 3rd
now they are both akward hah!

shadica

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:36 pm
Strawberri Stardust

Toby turned when he felt someone knock into him. "Huh?" He looked and then said "Don't worry about it, it's alright, I'm Tobiath, but you can call me Toby." He looked at her horn and was glad he had only been hit by her body and not her horn. He made a mental note never to make her angry so he didn't get stabbed.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. At first Hanna had been a bit worried that the party would be like the last couple of years. Going through some nightmare/maze and coming out with babies. Hopefully that would stop this year. As much as she loved her Beatrice and Meztli, she did want kids with Selich! So she was delighted when he had joined as well, though a bit disappointed that his children didn't want to come. She found them cute as well and wanted to get to know them more.

Still, it would be interesting. This time there would be skiing and other mountain-top related activities to do, including snuggling with her favorite Pae. She smiled when he lifted her out of the gondola. She was surprised when Meztli accepted the offered hand and Beatrice, hesitating at first, also accepted the hand when he tripped a bit trying to get out of the Gondola. Hanna had to hid her smile behind her hand when she saw his face go a bit darker from blushing at the bumble.

For a moment she took in the scenery, and the wind, and it was a bit cold. At least she had her coat on! And she had insisted that both of her children have theirs on as well! "Yes it is. I like the different scenery! But it's too bad it has to be so cold as well."

She turned around to the rest of them.#b300b1] "Well, might as well go and find our rooms! Then we can take all of the time to go around and explore! Oh and uh..." She looked at Selich before mumbling "My parents are going to be here too..."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Beatrice had heard her though and raised an eyebrow. "Grandpa and Grandma? Seriously? What are they doing here?" He didn't hate his grandparents at all, but he was wary of what they were doing in any one place considering the type of... "work" that they did. "We'll probably run into them, or at least spot them easily enough." It was hard to miss a bright yellow demon and her Magenta Angel.

Meztli meanwhile was too fascinated by what was going on around her and managed to slither away a bit to look around at everything. It would be the first time coming to one of these parties and she didn't want to miss a single part of it! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Elros Namasi

Quote:
Beatrice is open for interaction!

Quote:
Meztli is open for interaction!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Philip wondered for a moment if he had made a mistake. Lately they both had been so consumed with... "work" that they hadn't had time for each other. When Hanna had mentioned that the Venus Day celebration was coming up again he thought it might be good for the both of them to get away for a bit and celebrate with each other. A lot. However they had had to come separately and he had been a bit late, so when he finally got off of his gondola and had made his way to the hotel, he already felt a bit embarrassed about keeping his wife waiting for so long. He and the two bodyguards that were with him looked around for a bit, before he was bumped in the shoulder by one of them and his wife pointed out to him, the crowd finally having parted enough that she could be seen, and he hurried over to her. "Linda!" He said when he was finally within a close enough distance. He himself was wearing his own sweater and coat and took a moment when he caught up to her to quickly kiss her. "I'm sorry, I hope I haven't kept you too long!"

MiddyGlow

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. For his part, Alexander was lazily meandering around the hotel, waiting for the crowd to depart a bit before he went to the front desk. He had heard about the Venus Day celebration from his friend Tomalon and while the latter was unable to make it for the day, Alexander had wanted to go and check it out himself. He hadn't expected it to be on a mountain this year and while he was prepared for the cold, he would have much preferred what he had heard about the previous parties having taken place near the beach and in the warmth. He could feel his antlers freezing! And he was pretty sure that apples were no good frozen. Funny, one of the few fruits that didn't taste good while frozen.

He decided to take a seat on one of the many couches littering the lobby, taking in all of the pae that were coming. It was quite a group for sure!
Quote:
Alexander is open for interaction!

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Rhyol smiled politely as he helped the girl up. "Don't worry about it." He responded to her apology. "I'm..." Rhyol paused, a strange sound drawing his attention elsewhere. It took him a moment to realize that he needed to look down into the water. "Oh..." he wasn't as familiar with some of the other species, but it certainly seemed like she had been trying to get their attention. "Do you need something?" Did she even speak his language? She probably would have used it to get his attention if she knew it. Rhyol suddenly felt silly.

[Location: buffet, interacting with Skylie and Laoise]
Shicala
Skylie

Dream Whitewitz
Laoise

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:05 pm
Wolfs Heart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.As she reached the top of the summit and exited the gondola, at last she was able to smell her mother, though the flutter was no longer in sight. Wandering in the direction of the scent, another smell suddenly flooded her senses. The smell was dizzying and caused feelings that Jael had not felt before. The harpy was conflicted, pursue the mother she was obsessed with, or pursue this new smell that was calling out to her? The new scent was overwhelming, filling her with a different kind of desire, and her mother's scent began to fade as Jael went in a different direction. Her eyes locked in on a group of... pae like her. Jael had never seen anyone who looked like her. The males... were alluring... were they the ones producing that sweet smell? The females that surrounded them... made her feathers bristle. She slowly drew closer... and yet hesitated, unsure what to do with these intense feelings she had.

[Location: outside gondolas at the top of mountain, stalking her male harpy prey, open for interaction]

[reposting since I changed a few things]  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:32 pm

Another year, another glorified excuse for silly fools to gather in the name of 'love'. Somewhere up there waited the blonde and pink one responsible for bringing all these Pae together to bask in their attention and worship.

Let the feasting begin.

Already, she could taste the love in the air, gathering like an unseen mist, surrounding the Pae, drifting in their wake as they all headed towards a common destination.

Ah yes, she needed this badly.

The Queen of the Changelings had gotten quiet comfortable in this new land and the yearly festival in which she and her kind could feast until they had their fill had been somewhat...lackluster last year. News of Venus' demise the year before had left many Pae whispering and in doubt when invitations had gone out once more at the usual time of year. Those who had taken the risk had found themselves guests of Eris rather than Venus. A bit too much fear and confusion and not enough love on the menu for Queen Chrysalis' liking.

Sure, the two had had dealings in the past. Chrysalis had been curious to know the source of this odd power the deity seemed to wield. So, she had rescued the goddess from her golden apple prison, retrieved by one of her loyal changelings. However, trying to get straight answers out of the goddess of chaos had proven about as straightforward as labyrinth. Eventually for sake of her own sanity, Chrysalis had abandoned the effort and left the chaos goddess to her own twisted whims.

Until it had interfered with her annual feast.

Looked like Eris had gotten herself imprisoned once more in a golden apple upon Venus' dramatic return. Shame for her there had been no changeling queen to come to her rescue this time. Ah well, surely she had a nice comfy home down there in the underworld. Maybe sitting in a nice fruit bowl.

Queen Chrysalis' musings were interrupted by the irate hissing and commotion from her 'companion.' Comrade...? Ally? Something. It was complicated. "He gets this from YOU!" she heard the nightmare pony sneering from nearby and turned with an amused glance at the situation. Waiting a moment, she moved closer to rescue the confused furry faunness that was being berated in her place, and looked as if she wished to be anywhere else on the Isle but here right now.

Chrysalis' current disguise was that of a tall, charcoal furred unicorn stallion, wrapped in several layers of warm furs and sporting extra furry fetlocks that nearly covered her heavy hooves. Clearing 'her' throat, she shot the faunness an apologetic and handsome smile as she came to her rescue, side-stepping between the two as the former made her escape. Her eyes remained the same shade of teal green in this current form, but for just a moment she let her slitted pupils show before dropping the facade into place once more like a mask.
"Yes, they get that and much more from me, my dear," the 'stallion' said with sickening sweetness in his voice. "Now, if you're quite finished making a scene, we should get moving as well. I've sent Sigma and Theta ahead as scouts. They'll report back to me later with anything interesting they find."

Glancing down at Jet, discarded unceremoniously in the snow, the 'stallion' raised a brow, then nodded to her shoulder in invitation. The opposite shoulder was already a perch for Amaranth, who eagerly watched all the new strange Pae heading for the transports from the safety of the furs. Queen Chrysalis had a new agenda this year, in addition to the usual ones of feasting on love and looking for potential recruits. When two of her children had come home from the festivities last year with sacks of flour, she had been confused, but only more so when the tiny insect-like Pae had arrived later. At first he had thought perhaps these were some new form of her minions, affected by the magic of this land, but had quickly found out she did not control these creatures as she did her own. What were they then? Where did they come from? Clearly something odd had happened last year...thanks, Eris... That being said, if she happened to find any more information about these two while here, well that would be a bonus.

Fea Line
Here, have a Swarm Mama and Bug

-----

Theta's stare mirrored his (near) twin and it took a moment before they both seemed to remember: Oh right, disguises. The changeling's appearance was quickly replaced by that of a brown teacup fauny, though his stare somehow remained just as eerie and alien. The gondola had begun to move and the third occupant was clearly trying to avoid meeting their gazes, only glancing back from time to time. Blinking twice, Theta turned his gaze to Sigma. This creature...was this something their Queen wished them to track? It did look similar to Amaranth and Saros Jet. Did this mean there were more of these creatures like them about?

Antidia
For Sigma and Elenwe

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:46 pm
I DON'T LIKE GIRLS, RHO!

Menahem wanted to shout it from the top of his lungs. The worst part is, he knew he'd told Rho before, but he'd forgotten, or something, and now Mena felt too awkward to bring it up again. Rho was his best friend, and it hurt that he'd forget something about him like this. Like, not remembering your favorite color. "I said tail, not girls," he mumbled under his breath.

"Yeah, let's warm up first," he agreed. Menahem eyed the food table. "What're you thinking? Because I'm thinkin' I wanna have some food and be judgy about it." Rho seemed to be a man with a plan, so Mena followed him. "We can do whatever you're heading for first, though."

He kept a weather eye out for any attractive males who might take his mind off certain fauns.

Daisicle

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:01 pm
Xoana accepted Beltan's hand and got down from the carriage with as much grace as she could muster. She wiggled her toes in the snow with a little giggle. "I like it,"she said. It felt magical, almost not real. But the longer she stood in it, barefoot, the less magical it felt.

Hot springs....now there was an idea she could get behind! At an angle only Beltan could see, she waggled her eyebrows. "That sounds awfully nice," she said sweetly. Somehow Uncle had gotten the idea in his head that he and Gran were to chaperone two grown adults, just because...Xoana was, at one time, a child? That was her best guess. Anyway, all four of them were going to have a lot more fun if they split up as soon as possible. And to facilitate that, she'd decided to play innocent until Hjortur was out of earshot.

Once she and Beltan were on their way toward the hot springs, she tucked her arm into his and got the characteristic bounce back in her step. "This was a great idea," she said, giving him a little squeeze. She couldn't wait to warm up with him.

Elros Namasi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:02 pm
Peaches was taking aback with his blatant flirting. Sugar? She couldn't help but giggle. "Close, it's Peaches, not sugar." She smiled back to him. She was going to say something about keeping warm but suddenly the two males had attracted double rgw amount of similar ladies. The yellow one was giving her nasty looks, then there was a mint one who seemed to know the purple fire one. "Oh you seem very poplar. Guess I'm just going to have to keep my hands warm in my pockets huh? I'm gonna go head over to the gondola thingy so hope to see you up the mountain." Peaches gave the girl bird lady thing a smile. "Nah I'm good now. This stuff is comfy and good quality after all and it's a great colour. Thanks for asking though!" She gave them a little way and started to head towards the docking area.

Strawberri Stardust
Bye bye boobies.

Daisicle

Oh now he felt bad,. "S-S-Sorry y-y-you j-j-just s-s-started me. I w-w-was l-l-looking o-o-outside l-l-lost in t-t-though. I've n-n-never b-b-been up t-t-the m-m-mountain b-b-before." He put on a smile for her before frowning again. "S-s-sorry... As y-y-you c-c-can t-t-tell I'm n-n-not t-t-that g-g-good w-w-with s-s-speaking..." That shame was plastered on his face. "I k-k-know it's a-a-annoying. It m-m-makes me n-n-not l-l-like to t-t-talk." Stupid stutter. Sure his parents thought it was cute and they were ok with it but the kids were so mean to him. Still, Rainbloom was being nice. Hopefully his voice didn't annoy her too much.

"So w-w-what b-b-brings y-y-you h-h-here to t-t-this p-p-party? I've h-h-heard s-s-stories b-b-but t-t-this is my f-f-first t-t-time g-g-going. I h-h-heard t-t-they g-g-get c-c-crazy. A-a-are y-y-you w-w-worried it w-w-will g-g-get c-c-crazy?" Strangely enough up to that moment he hadn't even thought that. What would he do if something went wrong? He wasn't too sure he was the brave type, more the sobbing on the ground curled up into a ball type. Oh boy. Maybe he made a mistake in coming here.

shadica
Awkward small talk start

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:07 pm
User ImageNoelani hummed and narrowed her pupil-less eyes at the red-coated male. He seemed to be intimating protection for something far more, well, intimate than just partying. "And you are offering me your protection at this party?" Hm. He was kind of adorable. She looped her arm through his and pulled him toward the next gondola, not caring about the other Pae waiting in line. "Come on then, let's get this party started, Vash. I'm Noelani, by the way." A faint sugary blueberry scent wafted off of the blue Pae that seemed to have nothing to do with the lollipop currently resting between her lips.
Shicala
Noelani for Vash~

User ImageThe green harpy didn't seem as fascinated as female harpies usually were when they were around the boys. That must mean they were somehow related. Blech. Zhong turned his attention back to the winged Naiad creature and offered her a winning smile. Peaches. "Well, that is a rather fitting name for you, isn't it, sweetness? I'm Feng Zhong, but you can call me Z." He was about to suggest she come with him and allow him to warm her up when the green harpy addressed her instead. And then Peaches walked away. "I'll catch you later, Peaches!" Damn it. He would definitely have to find her again later. He was sure she wouldn't be hard to find, considering her particular assets.

Turning back to the green harpy, he frowned a bit in curiosity. "Do I know you?" he asked her.

Twitchapher the 3rd
Zhong will be looking for Peaches later lolol
Daisicle
Zhong is slightly annoyed by Mossy xDD

User ImageEa smiled shyly at him. "Pleased to meet you, Toby. I'm Ea Nanaya but you can just call me Ea." He was kind of cute. He reminded her of some of the Fauns who were wandering around out of the water. Not the regular Fauns, but the ones who weren't quite as furry. "Ah...the water gondolas only hold two. Would...would you like to share a gondola with me?" she asked with a smile.
MiddyGlow
Ea for Toby~

(Adelphos and Yukiko are also about if anyone wants to play with them heart )  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:55 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Vash grins regardless of Noelani's narrowed eyes, she was pretty and he was smitten. "Yes fair lady I am" he tells her and straightens up taller his goofy grin growing even bigger when she looped her arm through his. "Yes lets!" he replies shooing/bumping the nearby cherub away so HE could open the door for her. He didn't even look at the cherub as it tumbled backwards a bit, his eyes were on the pae who smelt like fruit as he insisted she enter and sit first.
Strawberri Stardust
Noelani

Shicala

Hungry Animal

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:02 am
SSBrosB

Linda smiled at her husband and said "No I just arrived, let's check-in and figure out this thing." She looked around still wondering about Philips's choice of places for Valentine's day. "We might as well get to our room and see what there is to do here."  
:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff