Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 葉║ 𝓚𝓸𝓷𝓸𝓱𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ʟᴇᴀғ
🍃 || The Bazaar [RPC Marketplace Index] [Damaged] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2022 7:00 pm
User Image
▰ |SHINOBI • INFO| ▰
• Mayumi | S+ | Hokages Aide | Illusionist Spec
Explosive clay: Outfit: piccy, basically a trench-coat that exposes her belly button. Black jeans, boots, fingerless gloves and a little red tie.

Mayumi wasn’t wrong in her judgements about the man, definitely more than a simple warehouse clerk and this led her to offering a mild frown. The counter to this was in the form of the mention of a furry and cute animal being the main focus of this venture, Mayumi getting lost in the attempt to imagine what might it’s colours be, how fuzzy it was, etc. The term “better than a llama” was not inaccurate, they were a lot more amiable creatures that spat at people a lot less than their bigger cousins, though she had to admit she’d never heard of this special breed. She looked at the little diorama of a feudal palace like structure as the details of this task got shadier and shadier, Mayumi staring holes into the man as she tried to discern what parts of his half truths were the truthful parts and otherwise.

His half hearted smile as he explained things and leaned in closer to diorama was met with a squint, Mayumi crossing and arm below her chest and resting the other elbow on its palm and chin and cheek resting in her hand. As the situation to his claims was explained, the more this sounded like a petty chest puffing contest clown out of proportion, involving less than stellar parties on either side, spite versus greed perhaps? ”uh-huh….” Was all the verbiage she could muster to at least show she was following along, her mouth forming a frown as she considered if she really believe that he and not this lord was then rightful owner. She would meet Sumika’s look with a head tilt and a motion of the hand holding as she didn’t really know what to make of the absurd situation, she was contemplating asking for receipts and the background information to this whole fiasco, then thought otherwise as that sort of paperwork was not her job.

The shorthand of this, nabbing the Alpaca for this man from a feudal lord was somewhere between legitimate and illegitimate. Normally something involving a village shinobi skulking around a lords estate was to gather information or observe their activities, etc in times they weren’t hired to protect or otherwise help. This whole endeavour sounded like a pain but she was leaving decisions with Sumika on this one, after all the one requested wasn’t Mayumi which meant she was simply tagging along. ”It good you specified a lack of action against any forces that might be stationed there, that would go well beyond a minor issue at that point. I don’t mind helping, infiltration is one of my stronger suits and if the owner would be neglectful then I guess there’s a reasonable cause beyond the potential substance of your claim…” These last words were a rather direct but careful way of saying that she approved of collecting the Alpaca, while showing Sumika that she wasn’t here to throw a wrench into the others work. There was the thought to manipulate the client into reaffirming the truth to his story, though she knew that randomly using methods like that with the citizenry could get her into trouble and resisted, even if he was as shady as he was.

Ooc:!)
Stamina 2700/2700 | Chakra 4000/4000

Stats+Totals after boosts
• Strength 2 • Speed 4 • Agility 4 • Endurance 2

Ryo | 8600

Actions:

TECHS

Rocket Punches

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:53 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

The man sighed as the two shinobi agreed to help, comporting himself a moment later. “Thank you, sincerely.” Quite the weight off his shoulders as far as he was concerned. “You can bring the alpaca back here once you’ve acquired it. I should have a suitable place for it arranged by the time you return, now that I’ve found someone willing to help.”

“Uh… got any tips on being sneaky?” Sumika asked no one in particular as she gave a little salute of confirmation to their employer and headed for the exit. “I’m really only good at being, like, generally sneaky, not avoiding detection.” If she cared that she’d just admitted to not being particularly skilled at infiltration in front of the person who’d just hired her to do that, the puppeteer did not show it.

“Aye, Cobalt, buddy, up and at ‘em. We’re off to the Land of Fire big guy.” The puppeteer hooked her foot into a loop on the panda’s pack, settling into a riding position as he shifted himself back onto all fours. “I got snaaaaaacks, Mayumi.” Sumika continued, her left hand scritching Cobalt behind one of his big ears as she offered her puppetry enhanced right to help her fellow shinobi up.

[Sorry for the delay, I've been real busy lately.]

S+ Rank || Konohagakure || Genin
Chakra: 5000/5000 || Stamina: 3340/3340
Sage Nature Chakra: 1600/1600
Senju Nature Chakra: 1400/1400

Stats
┌───────────────────────────────────────┐
+0 Strength || +4 Speed || +4 Agility || +0 Endurance
└───────────────────────────────────────┘

Activations Used

Activation 1
Rank
Activation Stats: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance ] ↵

Activation 2
Rank

Activation 3
Rank

Non-Activation Techs Used

Persistent Modifiers

Deconstructed Essence: When custom metal armors, weapons, and items are successfully reduced to iron sand by the deconstruction ability, the jiton user is able to retain [1] of the custom abilities of the original item in their iron sand for the duration of the battle. Up to [3] custom abilities from [3] separate weapons can be obtained in a single battle.

Kakumei no Hono Ryu: techs treated as spiritual in strength for collisions

Flame Breathing Pattern: Defend against an activation without using an activation once every 3 posts.

Fluid Movement: Techniques used for a blocking, countering or evasive action have their cost reduced by 5 stamina per rank of the technique.

Whirlpool Walking: In the Deflecting Stance, the user can deflect a technique of their body rank or lower once every three posts for no activation, still requiring the stamina/chakra cost paid.

Move As Water: Techniques that target multiple opponents may now have additional reserves paid in order to strengthen the effectiveness of the individual attack to the next highest rank.These can be paid individually, not requiring chakra or stamina to be paid for every split technique.

Riptide: In the Weak Stance, the user may perform 4 activations in a given post. In the Strong Stance, the user may perform an additional offensive activation each post. Each additional technique costs an extra 20 Chakra to perform and must be either basic combat or come from this Style.

Sen Gekiretsu Nagareboshi: All Simple techniques in this Style are treated as Complex when interacting with other techniques.

Unwavering Balance: Any techniques below the user's body rank cannot knock them over.

Dual Elemental Charge: Able to charge Sen Gekiretsu Nagareboshi with an extra element for [ 10 ] chakra.

Magnet Release: Jiton users can freely convert the earth and their Doton techniques into any magnetic material that they can control for [5] chakra and no action cost.

Combat Inventory

Prince_yureil

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2022 8:41 pm
User Image
▰ |SHINOBI • INFO| ▰
• Mayumi | S+ | Hokages Aide | Illusionist Spec
Explosive clay: Outfit: piccy, basically a trench-coat that exposes her belly button. Black jeans, boots, fingerless gloves and a little red tie.

Despite the visible relief in his demeanour Mayumi still wasn’t sure if this was for the Alpacas best, waving a hand in response to his thanks ”Of coarse.” She offer while tilting to look at Sumika as the other gave a salute while the other muttered an open question, Mayumi raising a brow at the statement but accepting it for what it was, syncing her own departure with Sumika’s pace. She pondered the statement as Mayumi was pretty confident in said area’s good and sneaking and going undetected for the most part. ”Well… I can hide our physical and even our chakra presence if need be, though we might need to practice syncing our chakras to do so…. Otherwise we could target their sensory hub with our arrival and disable it….. though that would put us on a more limited clock.” She mentioned while tapping her chin thoughtfully, considering having Sumika help with the casting of presence concealing Gen-jutsu.

She caught the door with outspread fingers, bringing it to a slow and gently close as she was again greeted by the warm, bright sun. Looking over are the large panda that took notice of their return, Mayumi extended a gloved hand to wave at the big lummox and using the other to place the remaining wafer and ice cream remnants into her mouth with a crunch. Her eyes scanned across the bazar at the locals and she was able to happily note that Cobalt wasn’t impeding travel as much as when Sumika had been banging on the door, the woman’s mind wandering momentarily about a trigger word Sumika would momentarily drop, snacks. Despite her alertness it was clear Mayumi moved with careful, flowing movements and not snapping about the way she did when she was turned toward Sumika before the stretched word had ended, a keen look to her eyes. ”Do you actually? I might hit you if you’re lying.” She almost immediately said with a tone that came off as suspicious and restrained excitement, the woman noticed the outstretched artificial arm and realizing she was being offer to mount the bear. ”Ohhhh, I’m getting to ride Cobalt, now this should be a treat, coking aboard Cobalt!” She cooed while taking Sumika by the hand and taking the assist up and ontop the rotund seeming creature, sat behind the puppeteer as she tried to find comfortable and secure purchase, patting and the scratch cobalt with a hand, grabbing Sumikas should with the other when the bear started moving as she discovered this to be a little more awkward that it looked.

Ooc: yeah it’s fine, it’s the same over here tbh. posting here as well as at the office is good as that’s an event and Bun cleared that it’s fine so nothing gets interrupted. )
Stamina 2700/2700 | Chakra 4000/4000

Stats+Totals after boosts
• Strength 2 • Speed 4 • Agility 4 • Endurance 2

Ryo | 8600

Actions:

TECHS

Rocket Punches

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:31 pm
⟔A YamabushiMonk⟓

| Mountain Hermit, Ahoy! |

A figure of modest size struggled as they opened the front door of Roku’s tattoo shop.
If the metallic tinkle of dangling rings from a short, iconic shakujo didn’t announce the presence diminutive monk then a soft exclamative gasp might do the trick. Alarm. Surprise.

“Oh. I see.” A yamabushi monk, in his white robes, pants, and yellow vestments stood awkwardly- as if pondering his next move- in the doorway as he clutched this staff and a crumpled paper note in both hands. A conch shell was bound to his hip, a white hood fastened about his head of brown hair, and a black, small roundish hat tied just between his brow.

“It appears that I was given bad directions,” he carefully said aloud before peeling his plain, pinkish sights off whomever he managed to address. If not for the finer details in the visitor's face then it was nearly like a child was making some excuse to eyeball the inside of a tattoo shop. Yet, his voice betrayed any notion he was a minor but a young man caught somewhere in his late twenties. “I take this isn’t the Crow Apothecary shop?” He added, beginning to slowly take in presentations of ink to paper of the tattoo artists’ work instead of any tidied displays of herbs and remedies he was anticipating.

The work held his attention.

tab
tab
Brooy

Quote:

Quote:

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:40 pm
User Image

Roku's focus didn't shift as he heard the rings coming from the front of his shop. The man was intently gazing upon a needle that was pressed upon a woman's forearm. "Now's a good time for a break." Roku would smile up at the moment, drawing the needle away from her skin. The woman almost look relieved to have been given a break. Roku would help her out of her seat before going to the front of the store to greet the new comer. Luckily for them they would get to see the shop owner of all people. Normally Roku was out and about now that the tattoo shop could run itself, but Roku had decided to send his entire staff on a private retreat after the last attack on Konoha. It was a tough time for everyone and he appreciated all they did for him.

"Ah no not an apothecary shop." Roku would say, almost disappointed that it wasn't another customer. Though he wasn't entirely sure if this person was a child or not. The figure said yes, but the voice said hell no. It wasn't really something Roku cared to question given he wasn't looking for a tattoo anyway. "Though I can make you a mean cup of tea if you wanted." Roku would catch the newcomers gaze on the work he had displayed. "Or perhaps I could interest you in some new work. If you're a shinobi there's no age limit for chakra tattoos." A little work around Roku had so he could sell tattoos. Afterall his tattoos were temporary, caused no pain, and only served to benefit the owner... usually.

User Image

◆¦ CHAKRAx 5,000 / 5,000 x ◆¦ INFUUIN KAIx 350 / 350 x ◆¦ Ō-INARIx 500 / 500 x ◆¦ CELESTIALx 1,000 / 1,000 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 5,000 / 5,000 xx
                ◆¦ Bloodline/Scholar/Tamerx ◆¦ S+ RANK CHUNIN x◆¦ UCHIHA-YOZEN x ◆¦ Konohagakurex

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                  Mission Title [ Rank ]
                  Mission Info
                  EXP:
                  Ryo:
                  Passive EXP: 5

❖¦ Passives
                  ● Flame-Resistance Technique [ Bounetsu no Jutsu ]
                  ● Fireproof Technique [ Taika no Jutsu ]
                  ● Electrical Resistance Training [ Teikou no Kuntou ]
                  ● Fire based techniques are reduced by 5 chakra per rank with a minimum of 5 chakra to be paid for a technique. For each rank of a technique, it's flames burn actively for one post or one additional post if a limit is given.
                  ● Fuuinjutsu techniques require [10] less chakra per body rank of the Yozen clansman (maximum of 60 at S+) without losing their potency.
                  ● Able to do seals with one hand.
                  ● Bloodline techniques are considered overwhelming.
                  ● Techniques used for a blocking, countering or evasive action have their cost reduced by 5 stamina per rank of the technique and must pay no less than 5 stamina.

❖¦ Current Stats
                  ● Strength ► 6
                  ● Speed ► 6
                  ● Agility ► 6
                  ● Endurance ► 6

❖¦ Other Additives

❖¦ Jutsu Used

Hurrak

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2022 6:55 pm
⟔A YamabushiMonk⟓

He smiled. The visitor felt flattered by the mistake of profession. "There are no teachings that dismiss tattoos on the path to enlightenment,” he replied and lightly tapped his staff to the floor. The rings chimed. “But I must decline. My line of work could make use of one but it would be disappointing to carry someone’s hard work knowing it will fade with my temporary body.”The visitor was polite but beneath the smile the formalities were… taxing. “I’ll take your offer for tea. I would be ungrateful to decline your kindness. The apothecary can wait. ” He turned to fully face Roku and advanced, to follow his host, with the invitation. “I take you're the artist then. Where do you draw your inspiration from?

tab
tab
Brooy

Quote:

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2022 1:37 pm
User Image

Roku rose an eyebrow at the man's comment about his temporary body. It was certainly not something you would normally hear in your day to day life, even as a shinobi. Something was off about the man, but Roku couldn't entirely be sure what. Perhaps he was just a little weird and that was all. "Great I can get it started right away." Roku would state, leading the monk to a part of the tattoo shop that appeared to be a simple diner with six chairs. "Any seat you like." Roku would smile before going behind the counter. At the back he would set a flame under a kettle with his hand. At the same time his right hand would go above the kettle and fill it with water. "Normally I have people here, but they're all off on vacation, so I'm not the normal artist in the shop. I'm the owner though, so I suppose I'm the next best thing." The man would reach over to a drawer and open it before producing what appeared to be tea leaves. He would pull a few of them before plopping them into the kettle to simmer. "From all around me really. From my customers, from my own experiences, the things that make the world beautiful." Roku would smile, pulling a ceramic mug out before filling it with the brewed tea. He would then bring it over to the old man and place it directly in front of him. "What about yourself? Don't believe I've ever seen you around so you must be a new comer to Konoha." Roku was careful about his words, keeping them casual while trying to hide his suspicions of the monk.

User Image

◆¦ CHAKRAx 5,000 / 5,000 x ◆¦ INFUUIN KAIx 350 / 350 x ◆¦ Ō-INARIx 500 / 500 x ◆¦ CELESTIALx 1,000 / 1,000 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 5,000 / 5,000 xx
                ◆¦ Bloodline/Scholar/Tamerx ◆¦ S+ RANK CHUNIN x◆¦ UCHIHA-YOZEN x ◆¦ Konohagakurex

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                  Mission Title [ Rank ]
                  Mission Info
                  EXP:
                  Ryo:

❖¦ Passives
                  ● Fire based techniques are reduced by 5 chakra per rank with a minimum of 5 chakra to be paid for a technique. For each rank of a technique, it's flames burn actively for one post or one additional post if a limit is given.
                  ● Fuuinjutsu techniques require [10] less chakra per body rank of the Yozen clansman (maximum of 60 at S+) without losing their potency.
                  ● Techniques used for a blocking, countering or evasive action have their cost reduced by 5 stamina per rank of the technique and must pay no less than 5 stamina.

❖¦ Current Stats
                  ● Strength ► 6
                  ● Speed ► 6
                  ● Agility ► 6
                  ● Endurance ► 6

❖¦ Other Additives

❖¦ Jutsu Used

Hurrak

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2022 8:20 pm
⟔A YamabushiMonk⟓

As the monk took his seat he displayed care with how he propped the chiming staff against the table. Listening to Roku and watching the boy as well as he could. As it turned out they were alone. He took in Roku’s list noting his inspirations and glanced at the steam wafting from the ceramic mug. A smile, warm like the tea, curled on his face. “Sounds pleasant. Hopefully your assistants are all enjoying that same beautiful world.” He took the cup in hand and allowed the warmth to fill his palm. “I’ve passed through this village one other time. Almost three years ago, I believe, after a great chakra beast had made a mess of things. I was on my way to Takijinsei.” He paused if only just to waft the tea’s fragrant steam in his direction. “I didn’t remain for long. My profession keeps me on my feet and I offer myself to assist the common folk. I’m a Shugenja of sorts. I bow to the mountains.”
The monk’s narrow pink sights passed over Roku’s face and pried briefly onto any trace of the boy’s tattoos as he continued to speak.
“Although the role came later to me so there is some deviation from the norm. My enduring grip on some teachings from Buddha and among others: temporary existence, enlightenment, a next life. It’s all positive thinking.” As he spoke, the monk carried on with idle hand gestures and paused- finally- to sip the warm tea. “For instance, I could devote time to teaching children of impoverished families basic literacy skills while their parents tend to the field. Other instances, I keep to myself among sacred mountains- like that of your Takijinsei- to commune with them to better myself.”
These were prestigious truths the monk had to share. Boasting was not in his agenda.
“It’s not a glamorous, fast paced role. It’s humble. The pace is slower. Easier to forget. We don’t fuss with making names for ourselves and take lives but freely nourish life for no reason other than to do so. That’s the standard monk side of the matter, at least.” He smiled again, thoughtfully, a short puff of breath escaped him as he shrugged his shoulders. “Pardon my rambling. Solitude shows its toll in surprising ways sometimes.” He voiced his embarrassment and took a longer sip from his cup. Steering eye contact away from his host for the time being. But, then, he spoke up again.
“I’d like to ask out of curiosity what tea you selected?”

tab
tab
Brooy

Quote:

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:45 pm
User Image

"I hope so. It's how I keep this place running. They go out and explore the world on my dime and come back filled with insiriation. It's done wonders for my business." Roku would say, leaning against a counter as he listened to the Monk speak of Takijinsei. Was he talking about when the Jashinists attacked? He wondered how often the man frequented Konoha.

"It sounds like a peaceful life to lead and for a worthy cause if what you said is true. Afterall, teaching the children of the impoverished gives them the tools to break free of the chains that bind them. It seems those that are so lucky should thank fate you stopped by to teach them." Roku would smile when the man apologized. "No need. I don't mind at all." The man would pause for a moment. "Oh the tea is a simple rosebud tea brewed black. I hope you enjoy it." Roku would reply to the monk. The man had a strong feeling that the monk would like it. It was one of the house specialties. However as the man would drink the tea, Roku couldn't help but shake a feeling that the monk was hiding something. Perhaps something more sinister beneath the appearance of an old man. For how perceptive Roku was, he just couldn't quite put his finger what it was. He just felt off.

For the most part, Roku would really try to ignore whatever the feeling was. There wasn't really any reason for him to doubt the man other than his own intiution. Regardless it would keep him on edge whilst keeping a cool look on the outside. It wasn't the first time he had to put on a mask around someone that wasn't quite right. Roku would cross his arms, masking his tattoos shifting around to form a picture of the man on his chest. "The tea is one of my favorites. My mother was the one that showed me how to brew it."

User Image

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                  Mission Title [ Rank ]
                  Mission Info
                  EXP:
                  Ryo:

❖¦ Passives

❖¦ Current Stats
                  ● Strength ► 6
                  ● Speed ► 6
                  ● Agility ► 6
                  ● Endurance ► 6

❖¦ Other Additives

❖¦ Jutsu Used

Hurrak

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:39 pm
⟔A YamabushiMonk⟓

“Ah,” a sound of relief escaped him as he nodded. “I knew the aroma was familiar. I just couldn’t place it.” Something as mundane as learning a tea blend had begun to bend the gentle curl of his smile. His warm exterior gradually sank and the look in his eyes was beginning to grow stale as the tea’s gentle vapor skimmed over his chin. Despondent, even. “The last time I drank this blend-” he chokes, blinking, and swallowing any chance misstep of sucking himself down the proverbial rabbit hole of history and utter some bygone sentiment. He stumbled, piteously, into some curtail excuse. “I was leaving the monastery.” A truthful excuse however. A cup of latent memories infused with a lingering sweetness of rosebud had set in motion a gnawing sense of distress. To think, a simple few choice words stirring a familiar tea would dare to be his undoing in some tattoo shop. His sights flickering to Roku as the monk found himself still without something worthwhile to say.
So he raised his brows, staring back at Roku, with his jaw dropping to inhale. His delightful appearance flustered and defeated by a glistening twinkle in his eyes before hurrying to dab his eyes with a fold in his sleeve. A brief respite behind the telltale gesture of wiping tears and Roku's guest was stringing words together again through the charm of a chuckle. “It’s a fine flavor,” Old, faded colors needn’t surface. “You have good taste!”
He shrugged and collected his cup for an indulging sip just to erase the last of his embarrassment (and bite his lip. Hard. Purposefully).

Now, he did drink. Proof was as plain as the half empty mug the monk replaced on the table. He sat quietly for a time, tight lipped, sucking the obscured sting where blood was spilling onto his tongue and milking his own awkward silence from his teary eyed glimpse of a flashback. At his hip, beside his conch shell was a small satchel that he moved to his lap. The monk’s attention fell and rose back to the table as he produced a clear, small glass jar fastened with twin, canvas cloth, and a label with a brief note of brewing instructions: two leaves was all anyone needed, it seemed. Between his thumb and forefinger, the man showily rattles the little jar's contents of dried, curly black-green leaves before planting his apparent gift on the table. “These are the fermented leaves from a type of hydrangea used to make an herbal sweet tea. Something to enjoy with your employees on a special occasion. I intended to give it to the apothecary to help them properly celebrate Buddha’s birthday but it isn’t often an act of kindness sends me back in time! I would like to repay you. It’s the least I can do.”

tab
tab
Brooy

Quote:

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:43 pm
⟔A YamabushiMonk?⟓

User ImageAn agile figure landed suddenly in active, bustling street with an eerie rattle of chains to announce him. He had a chain sickle gripped in his hand and therefore made himself a sight rightfully disturbing sight to disrupt the ambiance of a street on teetering on the border of caution from a fragile sense of calm. A youthful looking figure unbent to stand upright. He was dressed in creamy yellow and brown robes, beaten straw sandals, sporting a tanned complexion, with brown hair, certainly, fraying from its tight binds.
He raised his face to a cautious crowd and let loose an exasperated, breathy beat of a bitter scoff. An ominous black and white skull-like image panning over his face clashed with his humble image. "UuuGHH!" A young looking monk who had ditched the collected, detached composure notable of his trade for the attitude that matched the likeness of a grouchy teenager. "Are all of you people antsy to jump to conclusions?!" He asked, loudly, as he turned on his heels to take in the sight of stunned villagers. "As a humble monk, I ask each of you." In his palm, he shook the handle of his blade and the weight of the chain in the other. He shrugged. "Do I look intimidating? Huh? Just pretend I'm not you know-" he paused and waved the blade like a flag at appalled his on-lookers. "holding this!"

The on-lookers were everyday people: civilians who were growing weary of the creeping jashinist threat stunned in horror and blatant uncertainty if they were face-to-face with a public menace. Around the monk were couples, elders, parents with children at their sides carrying the day's treasures, and even passing ninja who watched the monk warily. Some cautious, starting to shoo the civilians away without inciting a panic. "Hey," the monk's toothy snarl frowned as he overheard chatter amidst his complaint, "keep moving. We'll take care of this."
"Take care of what? Me?!" he scoffed again and rolled his eyes, "how come whenever I ask a harmless question the people here are suddenly ready to jump me?" He readied the weighted end of his chain and changed his stance. "Take that Hokage of yours," the monk continued with a caustic jab at the title. He raised his arm and began to spin the weighted end of his chain.- "I ask one, itty bitty little question to that GREEDY-" he released the chain "-SHORTED SIGHTED- to send it flying to whip at the ankles of the first shinobi that challenged him. "WITLESS WOMAN He bent at the knee and dispensed a low, quick, and violent swing that knocked the monk's challenger off his feet. "AND HER PET GORILLA act like I've suddenly walked in with a plot to slaughter a village!" The monk retracted his chain and began to swing it around and around above his head.

Bystanders had began to flee. Many began shouting frantic warnings, "it’s a Jashinist!" "Run! Jashinist!" "Help!" "Get away!"
"Get a barrier up now! Don't let him get away!"

The monk only cackled like mad. "Want to trap me?" He laughed as he whirled his weapon overhead. "Try to get anything anywhere near me. C'mon!" He just didn't take into account what was flying in behind him. A beast with a toothy maw, a dragon, made of ink that was sturdy enough to stop the brunt force of the swinging chain.

A burst of anger bellowed below the beast from the monk. He shouted sharply. "HEY!" The colors of his being then shifted, almost seamlessly, as if he was forfeiting a disguise for black and white.
"YOU AGAIN!?" He exclaimed loudly. He was absolutely embittered by the sight of the telling sign of that the Hokage had chosen to follow him from the distant district to this public street. With all his might, it seems, the little monk managed to yank his weapon free and broke the ink dragon.
Sadayo's human puppet appeared to have taken a lone pursuit with a massive scroll and brush in his possession. It joined the monk within the proximity of the seal and dispensed a voice carried from its being. "Where are the others hiding, monk?"

"EWW! GROSS!" The monk reeled and winced. " YOU MAKE YOUR DEAD MAN SERVANT TALK?"
He passed disgusted glances across the three ninja who had been busy erecting barrier seals to gradually contain him. "I know you're one of those savages from Inshou!"
Sadayo's puppet pressed as it maneuvered a massive paintbrush. Bristles splattered the ground with the dragon's dripping remains.
"Where are the others?"The severity of the situation was met with mockery. "Where ArE the OThers! Where are the others? BBPPPT!" Crass mockery. "Like I care if you recognize me. ******** you and your freakishly tall puppet, lame a**. You didn't answer my question first!" All the while, the barrier was being built. "Nobody has imprisoned Isao Motoki yet and we'll all die before you do! How about you give up and me some space to breathe! See? The air between us is getting foul, huh? " Isao's words dictated the aura around him. A misty purple hazed was just beginning to condense in the air around him before the space among him, the puppet, and the ninja around him suddenly pop. Numerous bursts that knocked the defending ninja off their footing and disrupted Sadayo's puppet and the upcoming barrier. Sadayo's puppet recoiled from the air pockets burst and gave Isao a window to attack. He flung the weighted chain around the puppet and its brush and wrapped the two weapons together all while the barrier around them failed. The purple cloud forming faster became thicker, expanded, and took shape of a dragon with a gaping, hungry maw. A gaseous beast which took off to circle Isao and the leaf ninja with a billowing toxic tail in its wake. A wicked laugh echoed from monk as the three victimized ninja coughed and crippled them.
Sadayo's chained Suestune puppet rattled against his restraints to little avail. It almost seemed as if the tall, exquisite puppet was on the verge of giving up and shook bizarre paper thin pieces of itself off its figure. Square, paper thin fluttering pieces that pulled off Suestune flurried and converged to form a second figure.
Sadayo's second human puppet, Chio, had been in wait. She reformed from the little squares of paper back into the short stacked samurai with a sword swinging at the jashinst. Isao, however surprised, managed to counter the sword with sickle and slung it away. Desperation in the twisted monk mustered a force strong enough to disarm a second puppet.

Additional puppets entered the fray. A trio of matching humanoid puppets in full black attire leapt in from all sides with showy, acrobatic needless movements present only for the sole purpose of collecting and evacuating the three afflicted ninja in their arms. Isao was finally the last living thing to remain in the street with his dragon flying circles around him. Suestune, the puppet still in wrapped in chains, was able to finally detonate into a loud, terrible explosion.

As the dust and debris cleared, Sadayo was seemingly down one human puppet and Isao was fully occupied. He had one arm fending off the Chio puppet and the other had been made a shield over his forehead. He huffed amidst the trouble against a puppet that wouldn't shake its close distance. Isao's toxic wind dragon still lingered and circled the vicinity around he and the puppet. The dense violet fog was slowly spilling from its form.
User Image

Quote:
Note:
This miniature event is connected to the main story's enemy group. There is no body rank requirement to participate. Please make sure your profiles are updated upon entering battle. Due to my availability, I will attempt to make another post next weekend on either Saturday, May 6th or Sunday, May 7th.

The ninja that attempted to place the barrier are gone. The first player to arrive will see the toxic, mahofu purple haze encircling Isao as he is desperately fighting a short female in red armor with a round, wide brimmed hat.
Contrary to the drawing, players cannot see any indication of anything unusual on Isao's forehead.

Sadayo is present but is far, far way and not in plain sight.

You currently have 1 target.

Collaboration Technique used to combine:

use at B-rank power
▰ Miasma Creation | Rank X | Spiritual
Forming hand signs, the air becomes rich with chakra, lacing it with toxic fumes that are inhaled through the mouth, absorbed through bare skin. This tecnique's toxicity is equal to the rank scaling listed in the Traits for fuuton techniques. The Miasma is a deep purple and travels low to the ground, rising upward as it travels and remains active two posts for each rank of the technique and likewise travels in ten foot increments. As it travels, Miasma rots the earth along it's path, causing it to decay aesthetically. Upon the second post, the miasma rises to a height of ten feet, causing tier 3 blindness to those within it until escaping.

▰ Sinister Dragon Art | Rank B | Spiritual
The user extends their hand as it seems to transform into miasma and expand up to forty feet towards it's target. This miasma takes on a dragon like appearance that opens it's six foot jaws to consume target's it interacts with. If successfully biting or consuming a target, they are forced to inhale deeply it's miasma and have tier two paralysis applied for the following three posts in addition to suffering tier three vertigo.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:18 am
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱There I was, enjoying the rare day off when my powerful ears could hear a commotion in the center of the village. I was wearing my civilian clothes complete with a green hoodie, sneakers, mask, and round sunglasses with dark purple lenses. My eyes were completely shut behind my glasses as I walked around Konoha. Time to go zoom, right?! Chomei's voice was as high-pitched as usual and rang behind my ears again. Right. As a JUEI, I had to be vigilant of any and all activity due to the ongoing Jashinism threat. At the very least I had to go investigate. I clapped my hands together in a prayer formation before Chomei's chakra covered my body from head to toe. Four chakra tails formed into the shape of four insectoid wings. Dust rumbled on the street beneath my feet as I took flight insanely quickly. I soared toward the Bazaar's center.

▱▰▱On my arrival in the Bazaar, the first indication of my presence was a loud screech. "BUZZZZZZZ!" I could see an otherwise invisible wave of sonic chakra that pulsed through the area like sonar. The entire area came alive to me as I sensed and surveyed the entire Bazaar over a great distance. I came to a stop after flying extremely quickly. Lady Sadayo is here too. A strong puppet is attacking this guy. Seems like she needs our help, Chomei. I came to a sudden stop directly above the commotion after flying extremely quickly. If they looked up and to the right they would see me floating above with bright neon chakra covering my body. My four insectoid wings continued beating quickly. The aura then formed a beetle shell as armor with a knight helmet covering the top of my head just above the beaked mask. Miasma started leaking from the attacker's body. Miasma that I was all too familiar with from before Chomei and the Utamushi changed my entire genome.

▱▰▱Song bugs began crawling out of my skin as their bodies glowed with the same bright green energy. Their orange wings were revealed as they began taking flight. They would disappear in death for but a moment before a new hive regenerated. I formed the tiger hand sign as demonic chakra surged into the swarm that was coalescing around me. Their adaptation against wind chakra then advanced to include miasma as its derivative. Now resistant by two ranks. I extended my hands down before the Utamushi flew down extremely quickly in a blast. The swarm was aimed to eat through the miasma and attack the man generating it. This swarming technique was the only technique I would use to attack at this time. I wanted to see how this would all play out as I sensed the area from above. The moment that the swarm was deployed, the neon green chakra armor began vibrating and buzzing with a low hum. "Sir! This is not how we deal with our feelings!" I shouted down at him. My hope was to neutralize the miasma and this man to keep him from hurting the civilians in this crowded area. "Everyone else, get outta here!" I could sense that a lot of people were already fleeing but I wanted to make sure there were no stragglers.

×TITLE: Jonin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 10】▰【AGILITY: 09】▰【ENDURANCE: 02】▰【CHAKRA: 4,385 || 4,665】▰【STAMINA: 2,515 || 2,515】▰【INSECTS: 1,000 || 1,000】▰【CHOMEI CHAKRA: 5,000 || 5,000】▰【CHOMEI STAMINA: 4,840 || 5,000】▰【SONIC CHAKRA: 1,200 || 1,200

Technique Used:
Sensory Pitch [ Kankaku-Tekina Pitchi ] | Rank A | Spiritual
The user forms a handseal and releases a single high pitched frequency from their mouth. This sound travels over the entire area (topic) and allows the user to sense all persons in the area with incredible detail. They are able to determine every individual's stats, chakra and stamina amount, bloodlines, and even areas of expertise (classes). This allows for the jinchuuriki to gather an immense amount of intel. Additionally, the high pitch is heard but completely undetectable.
Supersonic: Song Bug Evolution [ Chō Onsoku: Utamushi no Shinka ] | Rank S+ | Aburame [ Requires Utamushi ] | Demon [ Speed Release ] | Spiritual
During a demon transformation, Nimure applies Chomei's sonic chakra to the Utamushi. This chakra extends the number of techniques that the swarm's inherent elemental adaptations apply to. For example, if the swarm is resistant to fire jutsu then they have the same resistance to other technique types based on fire such as lava. The Utamushi must have been resistant to the base element beforehand. This lasts for two posts per rank applied to this technique. This technique can only be used during a demon transformation so all resistances revert when the transformations end. This evolution only applies to elemental chakra.
Destruction Insect: Swarm [ Kikaichu: Mure ] | Rank B | Spiritual
The Aburame releases an X-rank amount of insects to actively infest the field or surround them. These actively released insects can then be used for insect techniques while also allowing access to the insects currently within the Aburame. Alternatively, sends out a cloud to pursue a target. Cannot be evaded, must be killed, defended against or waited out.

PA Used:
▱▰▱ Demonic Metamorphosis | All the Utamushi insects in Nimure's body die and instantly regenerate when they come into contact with Chomei's chakra during a demon transformation. After regenerating, the Utamushi are supercharged by Chomei's chakra. This allows them to remember up to five of their past technique resistances through the innate adaptation ability of the Aburame clan. These adaptations must have actually happened in the past and must be noted on the modifiers section of the profile to be used. This metamorphosis of the Utamushi requires a demon transformation and thus all adaptations are lost when the demon transformations end. This does not cost a combat action.

Techniques Active:

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Utamushi: The Utamushi (歌虫, Song Bug) are neon green flying crickets with orange wings. Because of these traits the Utamushi generally resemble Chomei. They release their characteristic chirps that can sound beautifully melodious or like a high-pitched screech. Because of this ability, they are also known as echo crickets. The Utamushi's song can be used as a sound-based trigger for the host's genjutsu and applies tiered jamming based on the rank of the technique. The Utamushi are capable of causing their bodies to glow neon green like fireflies. Utamushi consume chakra and therefore can be used for most Aburame insect techniques. Finally, the bugs are able to violently vibrate their wings to add vertigo to the user's fuuton.
Status Effects:
• None

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ Cricket Chorus | Some of the kikaichu who fed from Chomei's supersonic chakra evolved into a new species of Aburame insect that is entirely unique to Nimure called the Utamushi. The Utamushi feed on small amounts of Chomei's chakra to survive so without the demon's chakra present in some form in the body through fuuinjutsu or otherwise, the species cannot survive. The Utamushi consume the specialized breed slot.
Utamushi: The Utamushi (歌虫, Song Bug) are neon green flying crickets with orange wings. Because of these traits the Utamushi generally resemble Chomei. They release their characteristic chirps that can sound beautifully melodious or like a high-pitched screech. Because of this ability, they are also known as echo crickets. The Utamushi's song can be used as a sound-based trigger for the host's genjutsu and applies tiered jamming based on the rank of the technique. The Utamushi are capable of causing their bodies to glow neon green like fireflies. Utamushi consume chakra and therefore can be used for most Aburame insect techniques. Finally, the bugs are able to violently vibrate their wings to add vertigo to the user's fuuton.
▱▰▱ Demonic Metamorphosis | All the Utamushi insects in Nimure's body die and instantly regenerate when they come into contact with Chomei's chakra during a demon transformation. After regenerating, the Utamushi are supercharged by Chomei's chakra. This allows them to remember up to five of their past technique resistances through the innate adaptation ability of the Aburame clan. These adaptations must have actually happened in the past and must be noted on the modifiers section of the profile to be used. This metamorphosis of the Utamushi requires a demon transformation and thus all adaptations are lost when the demon transformations end. This does not cost a combat action.
▱▰▱ Sonic Hellion | The jinchuuriki receives 200 sonic chakra per body rank rather than 100 for a total of 1,200 at S+ rank. Additionally, sonic chakra can be used to pay for a wind technique to add vertigo to any fuuton at [1] tier above the rank of the technique.
▱▰▱ High Frequency | Sonic chakra causes wind, taijutsu, bukijutsu, and speed release techniques to vibrate violently. Doing so allows them to greatly damage bones and cause [1] tier higher trauma than the rank of the technique on contact. Additionally, these techniques gain a [1] rank advantage against armor, shattering the metal instantly.
▱▰▱ Sensory Overload | Sensory techniques cost [1] rank less for the jinchuuriki to cast. Additionally, whenever sonic chakra is used jamming is applied at [1] tier higher than the technique's rank. A loud buzzing sound can also emit from sonic techniques and cause deafness within 20 feet per rank of the technique.
▱▰▱ Supersonic | The user receives an extra 200 to their Sonic chakra reserves. The user is able to break the sound barrier while using Sonic techniques causing a concussive chakra blast that is [2] ranks lower than the sonic technique used (minimum of D-Rank) and the deafness status is inflicted. This blast costs no combat action or resource and can only happen once per post.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Pestillence | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects inflict tiered disease status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Acidity | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects become acidic and inflict tiered corrosion status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Unstable Mutation | When your Kikaichu adapts to a specific element the Kikaichu also gains that element. Insect techniques utilizing these Kikaichu can apply up to Tier-2 of their elemental status. Tier-4 if [Ninjutsu] class. Temporarily share your Kikaichu's adaptive resistance gaining a 1-rank reduction of its currently adapted resistance.
▱▰▱ Give and Take | The Chakra your Kikaichu drain to reproduce themselves can instead be stored within their bodies. When the Kikaichu return to you the host you can instead regain the chakra that was drained at the expense of the Kikaichu that were used to drain said chakra. Because of this your initial Chakra pool is also expansive netting you an additional +100 Chakra.
▱▰▱ Hive Meister | The max amount of Insects you can store in your body increases by [100]. You can house [2] Specialized Breeds instead of [1]. The Aburame may cast Ninjutsu using Insects instead of Chakra as the resource. When preforming ninjutsu in this manner, their insects swarm through their ninjutsu, latching to any targets it contacts. These ninjutsu techniques can be used in exchange for bugs at 1.5 times the cost.
▱▰▱ Elusive Echoes | Sound manipulation techniques may cast a sound-based genjutsu simultaneously with these techniques for no additional activation with the sound technique acting as the trigger. Genjutsu cast this way must be kai'd and cannot be released through pain. These techniques require a kai above the rank of the technique to release, up to S, not stacking with any genjutsu discipline. Sound-based maruton techniques may be added to the bloodline list without taking up slots.
▱▰▱ Clairvoyance | Sensory techniques cost one rank less in resource to use. Sensory techniques can be korabo'd with bloodline techniques for no additional activation. The user's passive radius of detailed information is increased to 100 meters.
▱▰▱ Gale | The user gains +2 agility. In addition, the user may pick one fuuton technique per body rank to make variable, though this requires moderator approval. Also, wind techniques with vertigo have that status effect increased by [1] tier at a maximum of tier 4.
▱▰▱ Plague Doctor | Nimure's mask has been electronically enhanced to resist the effects of gas-based poison. When this effect is active his voice becomes highly distorted and buzzing to further conceal his identity as a JUEI agent. This effect can only occur when Nimure is wearing his plague doctor mask with the goggles attachment that obscures the top half of his face.
▱▰▱ Cloak and Dagger | Once a shinobi has completed 50 missions without gaining any fame or infamy, a shinobi is able to erase their presence almost entirely. For 5 posts, the shinobi is considered to have tier 2 jamming preventing sensory techniques from sensing them. Once these five posts are over, this PA is put on cooldown for 3 posts. This cooldown cannot be reduced. Additionally they are considered to be invisible. Dojutsu simply do not acknowledge their existence unless they are in their advanced forms. I.e. Mangekyou sharingan, Tenseigan, etc. The user may choose to activate this PA at any point for no activation or cost. The invisiblity be broken by a shinobi with Infinite perception using a technique at least one rank below the shinobi's body rank. I.e. The cloak and dagger shinobi is B rank, the infinite perception shinobi must use an C rank technique. Finally, the shinobi unlocks access to this exclusive technique:

Class Information
First Class: Bloodline [ Aburame and Kenzen ]
▱▰▱ Dual Ancestry → Dual Ancestry allows you to have full access to two bloodlines upon creation including all techniques, abilities, and personal attributes associated with them. For biographical purposes, your secondary bloodline may be genetic or implanted at your discretion. This discipline gives you [4] bloodline PAs to be used only for the bloodline attributes of your dual bloodlines on top of the [2] personal attributes you receive at base for a total of [6]. If two elemental bloodlines are chosen then the primary bloodline's elemental affinities become your base elements and you gain full access to those elements while your secondary bloodline gives you locked elemental affinities that you cannot learn ninjutsu techniques from but you gain full access to the secondary bloodline. Locked elemental affinities can be unlocked through methods such as ninjutsu class or personal attributes. Elemental affinity personal attributes are automatically allotted to locked affinities. Jiongu users do not have access to Dual Ancestry nor can they be chosen as a secondary bloodline. Dual Ancestry users do not have access to the implant system including the Genetic Palette personal attribute. If you use multiple techniques from both of your bloodlines in the same post without Korabo then those techniques are increased in effectiveness by one rank. This discipline cannot be taken with the Elemental Mastery discipline from Ninjutsu Class.
Second Class: Ninjutsu
▱▰▱ Genius Keystone → You may create a "keystone" technique; this technique is essentially a Ninjutsu ninja's signature move, with power, aesthetic flair and versatility as described in the Keystone Guideline. In addition, you are able to use your third action for any ninjutsu, whether it is offensive or defensive, once every two turns. This discipline may not be taken in conjunction with another Keystone Discipline. Finally, Genius Keystone Ninja have the ability to Korabo their ninjutsu for [1] action to boost the rank of the korabo'd technique by [1] up to S+ rank with varying cool downs depending on the rank of the techniques.
E-D - None
C-B - 1
A-S - 2
S+ - 3
Third Class: Scholar
▱▰▱ Infinite Perception → Your specialty is more in sensory than in sealing or summoning. You are able to discover things such as demon chakra, or the type of technique that is about to be active (Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, etc.), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank from any active sensory technique. This discipline allows the user to be able to sense their enemy’s ninjutsu attacks and their composition, which grants a -2 rank reduction to dodging with the dodge mechanic X-ranked skill so long as it was used within the range of the user’s sensory abilities. You can release yourself from genjutsu at one rank lower in kai chakra release but with no benefit in pain release. In addition, the user's sensory abilities are extended fifty feet per rank of the technique. As a master tracker, you can advance in the ninja hunter and special ops careers for half as many Oinin Butai and ANBU missions completed. Upon reaching Initiate in Oinin Butai, you gain the Eagle Eye perk innately so you can choose one other Oinin perk as well. When you use a sensory technique with jamming you can double the jamming effect, this ability applies to one technique per three posts.
▱▰▱ Cross Class: → Bloodline – Ninjutsu: May combine one bloodline technique and one ninjutsu technique for a single action once every three posts by paying the resource cost for both. Bloodline techniques that share the user's elements gain the overwhelming property if not already applied.

Hurrak

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Evil Toaster Yokai

Distinct Hunter

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2023 6:48 pm
User Image
User Image
                                              xKonohagakure |xx| Geninx

The Bazaar was as lively as ever today. Kuma was struggling to move from stall to stall, spending most of his effort stepping out of everyone else’s way rather than risking an accidental shoulder bump with any easily excitable individuals. He should have been used to moving between the crowds by now. After all, he has come to be a frequent visitor of Konohagakure’s marketplace, mostly to buy new materials for building puppets. Even if he had yet to use a majority of the various components he had found in the last few trips to the Bazaar, Kuma liked to browse. Some shouting in the distance caught his ear, pulling his attention away from his attempts to maneuver through the crowd. As the shouting and fear spread like an infection through the people, the one word that he could hear being repeated caused a lump to form in Kuma’s throat. Jashinist.

His first instinct was to join the crowd in escaping. In fact, his body had already readied his muscles to take off in the opposite direction before he even realized it. Kuma had to remind himself that he was a Genin now. What use was going to the academy, the time he spent learning and training, if he tucked tail and ran away at the first sign of danger? No, he had to stay. Kuma ducked behind a nearby stall and activated his Sakkakugan, his body becoming rigid while his vision moved away from his physical form. Kuma raced his sight towards the source of the commotion. Taking in the scene of a man with black-and-white skin and a cloud of purple mist surrounding him, an individual hovering high in the air releasing a swarm of bugs, a red-armored woman locked in combat with the monk, Kuma withdrew to his physical body and took a series of deep breaths to calm his nerves.

He withdrew a small scroll from the pouch on his waist and formed a seal with his hands, a cloud of smoke erupting from the scroll to leave behind a bulky puppet that stood much taller than Kuma. He sent a series of chakra threads from his fingertips to connect with his Golem puppet before the pair began moving, carefully. Rather than move directly to the combat zone, Kuma and his Golem instead darted between the stalls, staying out of sight as much as possible. He used his ocular abilities to perceive the glowing light that emanates from living things. Once he was within range to see the glow belonging to the invading Jashinist, Kuma shifted his focus to finding any stragglers that had yet to evacuate the area, ushering them to join the fleeing crowd. He moved slightly closer, stopping roughly 50 meters from the fighting taking place, maintaining that distance while he moved circularly around the combatants, ushering the civilians out of the area and locating anyone that had chosen to hide and convincing them to flee.

When he was satisfied with the progress of the evacuation, Kuma moved closer, until he was within 25 meters of the Jashinist. He kept behind one of the stalls and peaked around the corner to watch. The glow from the Jashinist was one thing, but the other two that had intercepted the intruder were odd. The floating man was explainable, at least. Given the swarm of bugs he had released, and the assumption that he had plenty more leftover, his vibrating and constantly shifting glow made sense. However, the armored woman’s glow was…. Odd. He couldn’t place why, or even what about her struck him as strange. This wasn’t the time to ponder on those specific details. He could come back to that at a later time. For now, he needed to watch; wait for an opportunity to help drive off this invader.

x695/700 :: Chakra |xx| Stamina :: 500/500x

"Speech" 'Thinking'

Active Puppets: [Points In Use: 2 / 5]
Golem

Puppet Name: Golem
Puppet Tier: 2
Puppet Appearance: Kuma’s first sub-humanoid puppet, Golem stands slightly taller than 7 feet, the majority of its size granted from its elongated torso. Golem’s arms are long enough that they reach down and touch the floor when at rest. Golem’s arms are also incredibly thick to match their length, approximately 12” in diameter (so a circumference around 38”). Its appearance resembles more of a gorilla than a human, but without a well defined head. Instead, its shoulders are mounted with a dome-like structure with very little defined features outside of two carvings that are meant to appear as eyes.

Golem’s torso and legs are composed almost entirely of sturdy wood, with the exception of a metallic track circling its chest in line with its arms/shoulders, allowing for a full 360 degree range of motion specifically for its arms. Its head and arms are entirely metallic.
Puppet Description:
Mechanism Summary:
[Unique] Guardian [C-A]: A large chakra shield that is formed by slamming both arms together and having them pop open (in half, vertically). A chakra barrier stretches out from these openings creates a 10x10 wall to defend against an oncoming attack. A chakra battery can be slotted into the puppet to fuel this mechanism, otherwise it drains chakra from the puppeteer to activate. After the Guardian mechanism has been used, it requires a minimum of 1 post to recharge, or 3 to fully replenish. If it is used before it is fully replenished, the mechanism will function as normal, but is destroyed in the process and must be repaired outside of combat to use again.
[Unique] Smokescreen [E-C]: A mechanism hidden underneath the dome-like head of the Golem. The Golems “head” extends upward, suspended by a mechanical pillar to prevent it from flying completely off of the puppet (think rock-em-sock-em), revealing several port holes circling both the underside of the dome and the surface it sat upon. From these ports, a large volume of thick vapor is expelled violently, resulting in a smokescreen that expands outward in all directions by 20 feet per rank. Visibility within the vapor is reduced, akin to Tier 1 blindness.
[Unique] Bullroarer [A]: With arms held horizontally, panel’s on the front and back of the Golem’s hands open to reveal a series of small, awkwardly shaped holes. The arms then swing in a full circle around the Golem rapidly. As the air passes through the openings, it produces a loud ringing sound that travels through the area, audible up to 100 feet in all directions. The volume and pitch of the sound it produces. Kuma can use this ringing noise as an auditory-trigger for appropriate Genjutsu, and those that are affected by Genjutsu that used this sound as a trigger inflict Mental Stress at [1] Rank higher.

Activations:
Puppet Summoning | Rank E
Summons as many puppets as the user has sealed. This technique is considered basic. Learning this technique additionally satisfies E-rank Sealing and Unsealing training. Does not require chakra or stamina to use, nor does it cost an activation.
Puppetry String Technique | Rank E
Use of this technique generates a set of strings on each hand with one string per finger to the user's deployed puppets. The user's strings are visible unless masked by an additional technique or a stealth node device. Moreover, strings will remain active until canceled or broken by the user or another capable force. Once connected, puppets can travel anywhere within a single thread. This technique is considered basic. Does not require chakra to maintain.
• Null

Passive Effects:
• Life Sense | Within 100 meters, any type of life is able to be seen as a bright glow, when even the Byakugan cannot see it.
• Sixth Sense as the First | With a stationary body, the user can detach his vision and walk around to look at things. Cannot physically move during this.

Puppet Points: 5

Stats:
• Strength ► 0
• Speed ► 0
• Reflex ► 0
• Fortitude ► 0

Hurrak

Ephemeral Ozymandias

INSERT NAME

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:55 pm
User Image
Himitsu Uchiha
Matatabi
Mangekyou Sharingan: |Active| Piercing Lens | Mirroring Lens | Insight Lens
|Fire|Wind|Lightning|Earth|Water|

"To exact revenge for yourself or your friends is not only a right, it's an absolute duty."

Himitsu launched from rooftop to rooftop with blinding speed, occasionally dodging around one of his dozens of clones that he'd scattered throughout the village on a spite-filled patrol. A squad had rolled up on his argument with the hokage and notified them all that Jashinists were on the loose once more, spurring the actual Himi into action, windmill shuriken fully outspread and at the ready. So far, none of his clones had tipped him off, but it wasn't long before something tickled his sage senses. Not that it was truly needed, as seconds later an explosion rumbled out from the market area. A moment later, Himitsu was on top of the source. On a normal day, Himitsu would've taken a moment to analyze the situation, get a feel for the battlefield and its challenges, probably even take advantage of the distraction provided by his jinchuuiki brethren Nimure. On a normal day, Himitsu would've noticed the familiar puppets of his student and set aside a certain level of awareness for Kuma's wellbeing. On a normal day, the bulk of a battle plan would've fleshed itself out within his mind before he even made himself known in the incident.

Today was not a normal day.

The sight of one of the skull-faced freaks that had been the root of everything terrible in his life lately sent him from an angsty rage, into full-blown bloodlust fury. Himitsu leapt from the rooftop he arrived on and crashed into the street hard, cracking the cobblestones beneath him upon impact. "Speak for yourself, bug boy! Cuz this is how I'm dealing with mine!" Himitsu stood from his crouched landing and took a few rapid steps forward before flinging his oversized weapon at the Jashinist with a full-body spin. The windmill shuriken made a few rotations before bursting into black and cobalt flames, seeming to quiet the chaos around it as it traveled, almost as if burning away the sound around it. Not waiting to see the outcome of the strike, Himitsu flashed a few handsigns before taking in a massive breath, then releasing it with a hate-filled scream. From his mouth erupting a vortex of more black and cobalt flames, turning and spinning with incredible ferocity, terrible whispers echoing out from the dark flames as opposed to roaring crackles one would expect from such an inferno. "Himitsu, you should-"

"Can it, Mata!"

It was clear that the jonin was on some kind of rampage. While the initial attack was of little concern, the horizontal tornado of flames he was now spewing was an obvious hazard to the civilians yet to escape the area. Luckily for them, more objective minded copies of Himitsu had swept into the area not far behind the original. Copies of the shinobi that hadn't quite been worked up into the frenzy the jinchuuriki found himself in now. The clones hopped in and out of the area rapidly, rescuing civilians from the wrath of the cultist and village shinobi alike.

S+ Rank || Scholar Specialist, Ninjutsu || Jounin

Himitsu Resources:
Chakra: 2,735 / 4,075 || Stamina: 2,570 / 3,150
Nature Chakra: 1,500 / 1,500

Matatabi Resources:
Chakra: 5,000 / 5,000
Stamina: 5,000 / 5,000

Stats
┌───────────────────────────────────────┐
+4 Strength || +4 Speed || +4 Agility || +4 Endurance
└───────────────────────────────────────┘
[ Base Stats: 4, 4, 4, 4 ]

❃Shinobi Missions Complete❃
D Rank | 12
C Rank | 7
B Rank | 3
A Rank | 1
S Rank | 2

Ryo: 両112,300
XP: 37,140

Techniques Used:
▰ Big Toss | Rank A | Simple [-80 Stamina]
Throwing the shuriken with a long-armed swing, the shuriken inflicts blowback by [25] feet even if blocked (unless shield is unattached to the user, in which case the shuriken simply returns to the user).

▰ Fiercest Blades | Rank A | Augment [-80 Chakra, Imbued with Katon]
Allows the windmill shuriken to be augmented by a chakra type of the user's choosing for its cost but no activation, or a poison for no cost and a supplementary activation.

▰ Fire Release: Blast Wave Wild Dance [ Katon: Bakufū Ranbu ] | Rank S [-80 chakra]
A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a continuous stream of flames, which spirals outwards, creating a massive fire vortex that spirals outward from their mouth. This vortex covers a one hundred foot distance before the user and is fifty feet in width.

Current Status Effects:
▰ None

Current Active Techniques:
▰ Multiple Shadow Clone Technique [ Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu ] | Rank A | Augment [100 Clones @ 5 C/S Each]
Requires knowing the Shadow Clone Technique. Unlike the normal Kage Bunshin, the user's chakra and stamina is divided equally among every clone, including the original. This technique start off at a maximum of one hundred [100] clones produced, and they can be produced until each has only one [1] chakra/stamina. The user must retain at least [1] of each pool or they will lose consciousness. Shadow clones cannot be told apart by doujutsu. The clone disperses if it receives a solid hit (C-rank or higher), or runs out of chakra or stamina. When a clone is dispersed, any knowledge it gained while active is transferred to the original only, no other clones, and any remaining chakra and stamina is returned to the user.

Modifiers:

• Apply a weaker form of Elemental Status appropriate to the element used to all Base Elemental Ninjutsu. If single classed, use the following scale: Tier 1 E-C | Tier 2 B-S [Ninjutsu Class]
• The Elementalist's wide understanding of the elements reduces the cost of their elemental ninjutsu by [1] whole rank without losing their potency but elemental ninjutsu cannot be lowered in cost beyond this. [Ninjutsu H.E. Discipline]
• [Vertigo] will cruelly apply at [1] tier higher than the rank of the technique at a maximum of the fourth tier on contact. [Ninjutsu H.E. Discipline]
• All sealing techniques are considered overwhelming when in collision with other techniques of the same rank. This benefit only applies to techniques S-ranked and below. [Scholar P.S. Discipline]
• You are able to summon beings at one rank lower than normally required and 50 chakra and stamina is granted to them per rank of the summoned creature starting at 50 for D-Rank and ending with 250 for the boss summon, or 300 if a mythical summon is contracted. [Scholar P.S. Discipline]
• Your summoned creature's unique techniques are considered overwhelming at S-rank and below in collisions. [Scholar P.S. Discipline]
• Fuuinjutsu and sensory skills do not require handseals and are one rank less in chakra cost (Following the one rank max reduction rules). [Scholar E.A. Discipline]
• All three of your actions can be used on fuuinjutsu and/or sensory for one post every three posts in combat. [Scholar E.A. Discipline]
• In addition, the duration of all sealing techniques and all sensory techniques are increased by two posts. [Scholar E.A. Discipline]
• You automatically inflict one tier higher of Hex status (maximum of tier 4). [Scholar E.A. Discipline]
• Fuuinjutsu and sensory techniques used by this specialization are reduced in chakra cost by five per rank with a minimum of five chakra. [Scholar Specialist]
• Your seals and summons cannot be hijacked. [Scholar Specialist]
• Seals that require multiple activations will require one less so long as you're contributing at least one activation to the seal in question. [Scholar Specialist]
• The ability to sense intent to do harm within the topic and its source. [Bear Sage]
• Able to regenerate 375 nature chakra per post. [Bear Sage]
• You can naturally sense chakra around yourself. You can sense chakra up to 5 meters away without the use of a sensory technique. This radius is increased by 5 meters every time you rank up. This natural talent is also able to sense the presence of demonic chakra within its range. [Bear Sage]
• All Demon Techniques have the overwhelming property. [Matatabi Host]
• Reihi style fire techniques are classified as katon but lack the weakness to suiton and advantage to fuuton. [Matatabi Host]
• All complex and spiritual taijutsu and bukijutsu techniques can emit blue fire that can apply tiered mental stress or insanity depending on the rank of the technique on sight. [Matatabi Host]
• Fire release techniques can act as a visual trigger for all genjutsu. [Matatabi Host]
• The host's flames are classified as "spirit fire" and can become cobalt blue and more easily ignite objects. All fire techniques apply [1] tier higher burning. [Matatabi Demon Cloak Stage 1]
• All fire based techniques produced by the Uchiha are considered bloodline techniques. [Amaterasu's Cloak PA]

Personal Attributes:
Amaterasu’s Cloak | All fire based techniques produced by the Uchiha are considered bloodline techniques. The flames are turned black and fire based techniques are reduced by 5 chakra per rank with a minimum of 5 chakra to be paid for a technique. For each rank of a technique, it's flames burn actively for one post or one additional post if a limit is given.
Illusory Prowess | This attribute allows any and all genjutsu to be cast through eye contact with the Uchiha. In addition, the genjutsu cast in this manner have the sight sense added to them at C Rank body. At S Rank body, the user's genjutsu are given the chakra sense. Also, mental stress or insanity can be added to any genjutsu cast through eye contact for an additional fifty percent chakra cost.
Pass Without Trace | When channeling chakra to a body part for purely-mobility purposes, Himitsu is able to manipulate it as wind chakra in order to mute the sounds of the motions (clothes shifting, footsteps, rocks shifting underfoot, etc.). Indirect sounds (falling branches, tumbling rocks, kicking up leaves, etc.) are not affected by this.
"...with one hand behind my back!" | Jutsu can be performed with one-handed seals.
Blessings of the Bakeneko | All temporary speed and agility stat boosts for the jinchuuriki are double. Additionally, if the jinchuuriki cannot boost their agility any further then they can use the agility stat to dodge spiritual attacks [6] times per battle rather than [4].
Melee Prodigy | The user obtains a [1] point increase to agility while their sharingan is active for each body rank they have obtained. In addition, the user's first physical offensive activation every three posts gains a [1] point increase to speed per rank of their body, also requiring the eyes to be active.
Chilling Flames | Able to truly channel Matatabi's essence of death and fear, Himitsu may alter his Spirit Fire. His Spirit Fire radiates an unsettling coolness, and burns inflicted by them feel as if they came from extreme cold. Intense flare ups and rapid spreading of flames take on a frenzied whisper sound instead of the typical roaring of flames. Himitsu may change his Spirit Fire to feel and sound like normal fire at will. [Endgame Slot]
From the Ashes | Himitsu may cast fire-based Ninjutsu from any Spirit Fire actively burning within 100 feet of him. [Endgame Slot]
Phantoms of the Bakeneko | Himitsu's Phantom Slayer Bukijutsu techniques take on a theme based around Matatabi. Tengu/Oni phantasms take on the shape of Matatabi, and their roars are replaced with the wild growling howl of a large cat. Colors are changed to align with the demon's blue and black colors. [Endgame Slot]

Hurrak

Evil Toaster Yokai

Ephemeral Ozymandias

DarkMockingbird
Crew

8,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Aesirfire

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2023 10:16 pm
who:Kaliya Amber Night "the heart of sword"
what:trying to comunicate with her memories(and failing)
where: in the middle of the village academy
with: Ayumu, Tazu, others around.
KALIYA AMBER NIGHT

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kaliya's wave
Rank: Genin 磁気 | Classes: Taijutsu | Bloodline 力 | Body Rank: D 勇 | Elements:"water, winc, Ice

User ImageUser Image
With her backpack on her back and a purse inside it, Kaliya amber Shinzo Yamiyo was alerted of the danger after running into two ninja classmates, and after one of them took off, Kali folllowed suite despite no longer being at the academy.
It's been a while since she traveled through the city, and that's when she heard it-the screaming of people, and her eyes rested on a thick purple smoke that floated around the market district. she heard the questions her thoughts invoked;"You know the danger that been spoken of in the village, believe it or not, you're a shinobi of the hidden leaf village now you have to be true to your new path"[ thought to herself, that's when she decided to travel into the village to make sure everything was alright. the very least that happened was that it was an event with fun, and if it was something they needed help.

she picked up the speed, traveling through the village, smelling and sensing danger. As Kali traveled, leaping from the floor and immediately traveling across rooftops like parkour, it was one of her favorites. by the time she got to the village side of the hidden village, she leaped off the roof and started to travel through the stairs into the village and that's when she saw how big the smoke was, and thats when she slipped a mask on her neck and mouth because she didn't know what it was and that was a threat.

As Kali leaped into the smoke, immediately she saw chaos traveling around everyone and people evacuating and this greatly concerned her, when she landed in the village, she immediately landed in the market district and started to do hand seals after energy(blue) started to envelop around her. She thought to keep her presence hidden [(650 minus 5) suddenly her running into the four ninjas Kuma, Himitsu, Nimura, and Yamabushi. When she did her best to make sure people were getting out of the way before listening to her village mates, but she already knew the danger and immediately started to do hand seals again before she pulled out a kunai and called out "Water style: Waterfall Basin jutsu"(640-20(rank C) ) She called out causing a large amount of water to burst out of the ground and start to come down towards Yamabushi and in that first few second before hitting him, Kali blinked and immediately finished with afew more hand seals before taking a deep breath as energy started to flow around as she glared at the large wave of water before taking a deep breath.
"Ice style; Swallow Snow Storm [ Hyōton: Tsubame Fubuki ] | Rank C | Variable"(625-20(rank C) She called causing the wave to immediately morph and twist into long sharp ice needles(senbon) that would come down upon Yamabushi.
Meanwhile in the middle of the danger, Kali started to take the last moment and did hand seals Jumping back out of the way of the attack backlash before calling out
"Water style; water Clone jutsu(Rank D 610-10)
and in that moment the clone looked at the scene before saying "Whether good or bad..this too shall pass"

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 600 / 650
Stamina: 600 / 650
Strength: 0
Speed: 5 mph
Reflex: 0
Endurance:0

First Action:"Water style: Waterfall Basin jutsu"(640-20(rank C) )

Second Action:"Ice style; Swallow Snow Storm [ Hyōton: Tsubame Fubuki ] | Rank C | Variable"(625-20(rank C)

Third Action:"Water style; water Clone jutsu(Rank D 610-10)

Quote:

◄ 葉║ 𝓚𝓸𝓷𝓸𝓱𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ʟᴇᴀғ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces