Are You New to This Guild???
  Yupp!!!
  Kind Of. . .
  Nope!!!
View Results

Teh Eve

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:04 am
[schizophrenic]
hmm.. . i notice that there is alot of unactive people here. .
me too? o_O  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:35 pm
Hi~!! Errrmm... I just joined like an hour ago, you can call me Rana. Anyway, I'm 14 and come from Canada(ON). I am music crazed, like to doodle/draw, read fanfiction(yaoi*slaps self* and shounen ai usually...) and manga, and I have an obsession with food... 83 Umm, nice to meet you all! redface  

x AMNOS x

Dapper Lunatic

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:08 pm
Teh Eve
[schizophrenic]
hmm.. . i notice that there is alot of unactive people here. .
me too? o_O

got to make people active in here. . but how?? and welcome!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:07 pm
I was invited to this guild by the creator of this forum xp adn joined like 10 min ago XD

Well I'm Tim and i think im the only boy here so far...well im 14 and im 100% korean and i dont like korean music just cause im korea...
Even though I'm pretty young i like to go back old school to H.O.T
Shinhw, DBSK, and Se7en are alright too XD. My favorite album is SMTown and i have my "sources" of music so i dont own any cd's.... ninja I live in Las Vegas, USA so...yea thats about it  

phsycoticsniper

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

penitence_hurd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:28 am
Hi... My name is Renata and I'm chilean... I'm 21 and I'm obsessed with Rain... I'm interested in learning korean, so, if anyone could help me I'll be more than glad!
domokun  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:28 pm
Hi there! I'm Eunjung! I am 13 years old and am a Korean American!!! Meaning, I was born in America though my ancestors are from Korea. My parents are immigrants from South Korea. I got hooked into K-pop two years ago when I went to visit my relatives in Korea. Dong Bang Shin Ki, BoA, and Super Junior right now are the groups that I like. I can talk and write in Korea though I probably couldn't teach it. I'm still learning Korean though. ^-^ Eunjung is my Korean name for those who are wondering.  

-x-Eunjung-x-

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:51 pm
keke. . do not worry phsycoticsniper i can be a guy too!! keke. . just joking. . but i think we have maybe three four guys here. . but they do not come by much. . .  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:23 pm
[schizophrenic]
keke. . do not worry phsycoticsniper i can be a guy too!! keke. . just joking. . but i think we have maybe three four guys here. . but they do not come by much. . .

lol then im the only guy who actually checks up on this site to see if someone responded to his post XD  

phsycoticsniper

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:49 pm
phsycoticsniper
[schizophrenic]

lol then im the only guy who actually checks up on this site to see if someone responded to his post XD

keke. . but its all fun. . i check up on your posts too and see if i could write anything. . keke  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:53 pm
Hello 3nodding

I'm Ristine from Singapore. I'm a huge BoA and Kpop fan, and I love her song Do The Motion (although it's quite an old song already.. xp ) I'm also a Kdrama junkie. Haha. Yeah. I guess that's about all.  

pickledlemon

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:33 pm
pickledlemon
Hello 3nodding

I'm Ristine from Singapore. I'm a huge BoA and Kpop fan, and I love her song Do The Motion (although it's quite an old song already.. xp ) I'm also a Kdrama junkie. Haha. Yeah. I guess that's about all.

hmmm. . . i am a drama junkie too. . not a korean one though. . i prefer japanese ones. . i think i just like watching moving pictures. . that sounds weird. . but oh well. . i get amused easily. . .  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:54 pm
Ahn yung ha se yo! Michael si ga i ye o. (Forgive me for my rusty Korean, I will bet back to finish my intro)  

Sephiroth-zen

imjennu

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:39 am

「 K O K O 」

--> Annyeong-Haseyo!
`Name- Jennifer. Call me- JenJen
`Lives- Can-A-Da
`Ethnicity- Filipino
`Loves- K-POP, J-POP, J-ROCK, K-ROCK, Super Junior,
DBSK, Kwon BoA, Ayumi Lee, TRAX, Shinhwa, SG Wannabe, Fly To The Sky, more

Gomapseumnida! <3

`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」
`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:36 pm
Hi, my name is Kala. I've been a fan of Kpop for about a year now. I've been a fan of SM Town, H.O.T., and other similar groups. But recently I just got highly obsessed over DBSK. I joined this guild to meet other fans and to learn more about Kpop.  

[Captain] JackSparrow

HanJi-Eun

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:29 pm
Hi! i'm donna and i'm 21..engineering student. biggrin been liking kpop and kdramas for about 2years not (yep, kinda recent compared to other people.. sad ) i like Bi of course..DBSK, i think xiah is cute and funny especially in their Banjun Dramas. Jewelry, UN, FTTS, Sung SiKyung and a lot more..hehe 3nodding  
kpopFANS

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff