Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply The Archives (Past/Closed Events)
Dream World Mystery Dungeon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:43 pm
User Image

☼【company :: radium, piper, dotty, vivace
                                        ☼【steps/floor :: floor 1 (3o) || steps this post: 6 (moving 5) - 5 (Bonus roll) || total: 1o + o5 + o5 || participation: o2 + o1 || bonus: bonus move roll & +1o exp
                                        ☼【 info :: [♀] | Lv.66 (5o/19) | 2/2 elixers
                                        ☼【 moves :: psychic, helping hand, zap cannon, shadow ball

Ai dipped her head, agreeing with Piper's offer to keep an ear out for trouble. The espeon could produce similar effects through psychic pings and sensing, but it would be nowhere near the level a noivern like Piper could do. And scouting ahead, in the direction Radium had indicated, was a good idea. "I think you're right, Piper. We should be careful about splitting up though. Radium, could you go with her?"

"One moment..." Ai looked at the ground around them, then farther towards the misty treeline. A small twig lifted into the air, surrounded by a faint purple aura of psychic. Ai levitated the small twig over to Radium. "Here, hold onto this. So long as you two don't go too far, you can break that and I'll be able to tell so we can come and help." She focused her energy on the twig, suffusing it with enough for it to last while the two were away.

"Dotty, Vivace and I can follow you on the ground." She looked, questioning, to the other two for agreement.

Unclaimed Bonuses note: Item worth 2o posts or less

KipsterHipster
                                                      SpectralEternity
                                                      Indeciisiive Wolkova
                                                      Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:04 pm
StarlightSchism

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
C H I C K P E A
The Chikorita

Chickpea followed Dune's descent back to the ground with his eyes, still not quite use to the sight yet. He'd said he could fly before, but imagining his friend soaring in the air like a Pidgey was different from actually seeing it! "Mm, mm." He nodded his head slowly at Dune's answer, a tad disappointed that neither of them knew who this Darkrai was, or what they looked like; adventures were way more fun when you had an idea of what your final obstacle was.

But! Going in blind was fun too! Maybe, even, more so because it amped up the suspense and mystery. "Yeah, that's kind of what I was thinking! Someone like Darkrai probably isn't the most inconspicuous!" If he tried imagining the pokemon, what came forth was a giant who was.... dark, probably pitch black or something! And there weren't too many pokemon, that he knew of, that looked like that. Placated by Dune's answer, and his own imagination, Chickpea began to hum as they continued along the path.

There still wasn't much to see, given all the mist around them, but that was alright! "Hey, do you remember what we were doing before we fell asleep?" Chickpea asked suddenly, to keep a conversation going while they explored. "I can't really remember much, besides talking to that bamboo pokemon and a weird bird." Maybe figuring out how they fell unconscious would clue them in to how they'd arrived! Since, surely, not every pokemon who fell asleep ended up here. He knew this was his first time here, and he'd fallen asleep tons of times!

Location: Level 1 Progress: 08/30 (1) Participation: 3 [movement post] total Elixirs Of Speed: 1 Total

xxN A M E: Chickpea - Chikorita *

T Y P E: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
L E V E L: 18
G E N D E R: Male
NATURE: Mild: Too curious for his own good, a little more than 'a little clumsy'
ABILITY: Overgrow: When HP is below 1/3rd Grass type attacks do x1.5 damage
HOLDING: N/A
ATTACKS:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Synthesis - Recovers half max HP. Restore full HP when the weather is Intense Sunlight. Can only be use 5 times in battle
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tackle - 40
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Razor Leaf - 55: 1/10 chance to critically hit
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Poison Powder - Poisons Opponent

User Image User Image 180/180 HP | Status: None | 20/29 EXP | Next Move; lvl. 20 - Magical Leaf

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:13 pm
                          𝓛𝓾𝓷𝓪 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓮
                          Floor: 1 | Step: 16/30 (6/6 Steps Taken) | Movement Roll Link: [Link] | Total Participation Points: 3 | Points Earned This Post: +1 (Movement Post) | Step Bonuses: N/A | Elixirs Of Speed: 2/2

Thankfully, the young eevee's request had at least been followed for the time being. There wasn't a thing the small pokemon could do about the wingull's attitude, but for now the rest of the odd group seemed to at least tolerate him. That was really all the little pokemon could ask for.

When Allure lowered her head to allow the dewott to join her other passengers, Luna gave him a friendly wave. "It's nice to meet you! I'm Luna~" the eevee greeted, mostly directed towards the otter pokemon but also meant for the others around her. Well, most of them. It certainly was not nice to meet the wingull, but she was a bit too polite to say that. Out loud.

{{OoC: I'm sorry for the lackluster post. I couldn't think of a way to pad out that first paragraph so it's super short. But it didn't seem right to try and merge it with the second paragraph. :c}}

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Level: 6 | Experience: 13/16 | Friend Points: 0/5 | Friendship Experience: 0/10
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Luna the Eevee | Female
      HP: 60/60 | Status: Healthy
      Nature |
      Anticipation | Super Effective Moves and OHKO moves all have a 1/10 chance to miss when used on a pokemon with this ability.
      Holding: Moonstone (pendant) | Evolves Nidorina / Nidorino / Clefairy / Jigglypuff / Skitty / Munna
      ç•Covet - 60, Steals targets hold item (Item is returned at the end of the battle) | Helping Hand - If used in a double battle, boosts 1 adjacent ally pokemon's physical & special attack by x1.5 (Priority +5)
      ~Tail Whip - Lower targets physical defense one stage | Sand Attack - Lower targets accuracy one stage
      Items Gathered ⇩
        Floor 1, step 10: Claim any item worth 20 posts or less - Red Nectar
      Previous Bonuses ⇩Company ⇩
      Indeciisiive Wolkova
      Allure the Spiriake
      SpectralEternity
      Rafflesia the Ivysaur
      Vigilia
      Argo the Wingull
      Razpitan
      Noah the Dewatt

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:27 pm
User Image
ULANI

LOCATION >> Floor 1, 13/30 Steps | STEP COUNT >> +3 (Roll: 1) | PARTICIPATION >> 3 [Movement] | INVENTORY >> Elixer of Speed x 1 | Event: >>

Ulani was thrilled to have successfully deciphered the secret language of the hand communication. She felt like she was part of some sort of secret club and that made her all the more excited. This would be great! "Yay!" She chirped, throwing a tiny fist into the air too to mimic the other pokemon because that also seemed the thing to do.

Rubbing her nose and giving another sniffle, Ulani smiled at her new teammate once more. She glanced to the path and then back to the flower, head bobbing excitedly. "Okay! Let’s go find some sweets!" The Emolga flapped her arms at her sides, practically hovering off the ground as they proceeded through the mist. Oh! "What’s your name pretty flower?" She asked. How rude not to introduce yourself! She made some random hand signs that were in no shape or form legitimate sign language, but who could tell her otherwise. "I’m Ulani!" She chimed. The only way she knew her name was from the Junpei telling her. If flower lady couldn’t talk, she wondered if she knew her own name.

Ulani came to a stop at Prim’s gesture, paw over her mouth. What was wrong? Did she seem something? She squinted at the mists and the Florges as she crept forward to possibly confront it. Oh wow! She was so brave! The Emolga pressed her paws to her cheeks at the suspense, little sparks flying before her new companion returned with a berry. "Ohhh! A berry!" She chirped, eyes shimmering a bit. "Is it sweet?" She hadn’t really eaten a lot of berries. Especially not dream berries. "I want a sweet berry! Can we find one?"

Event Collection

5 Steps = +10 EXP
                                                10 Steps = Item worth 20 posts or less

STATS

User Image
                                                Ulani the Emolga
                                                LVL: 28 | HP: 280/280 | EXP: 16/28
                                                FP: 0/5 (0/10)

Ability
                                                Static: Contact with this Pokémon has a 3/10 chance of inducing paralysis. Can effect ground type pokemon.

Attacks
                                                ELE | SPC || Thundershock: 40 DMG; 4/10 Chance to paralyze target.
                                                NRM | PHY || Quick Attack: 40 DMG. (Priority +1)
                                                ELE | PHY || Spark: 65 DMG; 7/10 Chance to paralyze target.
                                                DRK | PHY || Pursuit: 40 DMG; Double damage if the opponent is switching out (Priority +7).

(Next Move: Shock Wave, Lvl. 22)

Held Item
                                                None: N/A

KipsterHipster

Razpitan

Tactical Target

29,200 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • OTP 200

Razpitan

Tactical Target

29,200 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:41 pm
User Image
NOAH

LOCATION >> Floor 1, 8/30 Steps | STEP COUNT: +3 (Roll: 3) | PARTICIPATION: 3 [Movement] | INVENTORY: Elixer of Speed x 2| Event:

The Dewott shot the Wingull a bit of a crossed look, arms folded over his chest in defiance. He had half a mind to state that he was not the bird brains ‘pal’ and that he ought to not mess with him or a beat down would occur, but instead, he kept to himself. For now. Instead, his attention turned to the strange lizard that was giving him chills but seemed to be offering everyone a free lift. He jumped back just a bit as she dipped her head in greeting, stated her name and let him know he was free to join the convoy on her back.

"Eh? Ah… yeh sure… mate? I guess… thanks…," His experience with riding pokemon was less than ideal. But that was mostly due to Dova and her failed skills at flying. This Allure seemed to have her balance at least and so the Dewott carefully climbed up and nestled himself in a spare space on her back, looking at the Ivysaur and Eevee. "G’day ta ya Luna!" He gave the fluff ball an approving nod before glancing around at the others as well. "So where’s this ‘Dark-ray’ bloke at eh? We jus’ gotta punch’em ta get outta here?" Sounded pretty straight forward to him.

STATS

User Image
                                                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. *Noah the Dewott
                                                  LVL: 78 | HP: 780/780 | EXP: 15/28
                                                  FP: 0/5 (0/10)

Ability
                                                  Shell Armor: Prevents attacks from critically hitting and reduces damage from Physical Attacks by 1/10 of the total damage.

Attacks
                                                  GRD | PHY || Dig: 80 DMG; User digs underground on first turn, strikes the next turn.
                                                  WTR | PHY || Aqua Tail: 90 DMG.
                                                  ICE | SPC || Blizzard: 110 DMG; 3/10 Chance to Freeze.
                                                  WTR | PHY || Razor Shell: 75 DMG; 1/2 Chance to lowering targets physical defense one stage.

(Next Move: )

Held Item
                                                  Splash Plate: Water type attacks do x1.2 damage, but if a water type is using the attack, it does x1.3 instead.

OOC: - - -

SpectralEternity

Indeciisiive Wolkova

Lia Syuki

Vigilia

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:37 pm
Indeciisiive Wolkova

Darkie Ramierez Werepyre

StarlightSchism

KipsterHipster

User Image

Dotty nodded when Piper seemed surprised by her inability to telepathy. "I-I've never er... Been able to do that... I can make shapes out of my aura, spelling out words or symbols or numbers, but... No matter how hard I try, I can't seem to project my thoughts. It's not for lack of psychic ability, so I think I'm just... Y-you know.... defective..." She murmured. It was really frustrating to have to literally spell out everything her entire life. Binary code was far faster, but still a language barrier to those who didn't know it. She'd never been out of her lab for this long and meeting so many new pokemon. The more she did it, the more apparent her impediment was.

It was good for Dotty to hear that her team held no quarrel with her being more of a supportive member than offensive. "Th-thank you..." She nodded appreciatively to Vivace and Piper. She really disliked fighting even though her psychic affinity allowed for strong special attacks on top of defensive abilities. The attack units of their group seemed fairly confident in their role, and they had enough pokemon in the group capable of both to allow for some versatility as well. "I am certain that when the enemies present themselves, it will be quite obvious." She reassured Radium.

For now though, they needed to make their way through the fog. "It's hard to tell. Normally I can reach out with my senses and try to scout the area for walls or other pokemon, but this mist is obscuring even those abilities... I still don't know if I believe this is a dream or not, but regardless, that's no ordinary mist." She assessed.

It was interesting that such a large dragon type was so skittish and lacking in self confidence. Dotty understood the sentiment, but not the attribution. "I doubt you're as unskilled as you claim. I've seen noivern wreak destruction with a flap of their wings. I appreciate how kind you are Piper, but now isn't the time to hold yourself back for fear of hurting things..." Dotty disliked the idea as much as Piper, but there was a sort of grim resolution in her voice to get out of here, no matter what it cost.

Stats
xxN A M E: Dotty - Solosis
User Image
T Y P E: User Image
L E V E L: 32
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Timid - stereotypical "nerd", speaks in binary code or via visuals using her psychic aura, nearsighted, can't see well and needs glasses.
A B I L I T Y: Magic Guard - Prevents indirect damage from weather conditions, status ailments such as burn and poison, and attacks such as curse, leech seed, and fire spin, but it does not stop them from being induced. Damage caused by entry hazards, such as Spikes, recoil and crash damage is prevented. Magic Guard will also prevent Life Orb's HP deduction without negating its power boost. Damage from confusion still occurs. Magic Guard does not prevent a Pokémon from cutting its own HP, such as with Belly Drum, Substitute, or Curse when used by a Ghost type. Destiny Bond and Perish Song can still cause a Pokémon with Magic Guard to faint.
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Life Orb: All attacks do x1.3 damage, but the holder looses 1/10 max HP every turn.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Thunder - 110: 7/10 chance of paralysis, hits Pokemon in the air during semi invulnerable stage of an attack for double damage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Reflect - Reduces damage from physical attacks by 1/2 for 5 Rounds
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Psyshock - 80: This attack does physical damage even though it is classified as a special move. Stat boosts are based on user's speical attack and opponent's physical defense stat.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Light Screen - Reduces damage from special attacks by 1/2 for 5 rounds

User Image User Image 320/320 HP | Status: None | 34/39 EXP | Evolves at lv 41 | Next Move; Level 39 - Psychic, TM Focus Blast (Reuniclus) | OT: Scarlett

Mystery Dungeon Stats:
Floor: 1 | Step: 11/30 (3/3 Steps Taken) | Movement Roll Link: [Link] | Total Participation Points: 3 | Points Earned This Post: +1 (Movement Post) | Step Bonuses: N/A | Elixirs Of Speed: 1/1

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:43 pm
User Image

██【 thoughts :: dayum. well... okay then.
                  ██【 company :: braixen, Xiao Lan, a chengshen, and a torracat
                  ██【 steps/floor :: Floor 1 || Steps this post: 5 || Steps: 10/30
                  ██【 info ::
                  OT: Ducky
                  Nature: Bold and flirtatious.
                  Lv. 5
                  HP: 50/50
                  Ability: Illusion - Takes the appearance of a conscious Pokemon
                  Hold Item:
                  Attacks:
                  Night Daze - 85 || Lower targets accuracy one stage
                  Imprison - || Opponent is unable to use moves that the user also knows
                  U-Turn - 70 || Switches with a Pokémon in active party.
                  Leer - || lower targets defense one stage
                  Exp: 13/15

Ouch, shot down so fast. Daiki scratched the back of his head with a sheepish smile. "Man, how can a fire type be so cold?" he replied, ears folding back slightly as the cat also made a comment. His golden gaze moved down to the torracat. "Yeah, i'm pretty laid back, Neko-chan. But when I see a cutie kitsune, I gotta pay a compliment." he replied, not at all offended for the most part. His eyes moved to the bat that seemed to be named Xiao Lan with interest. That was a language he heard of before, wasn't it? He was quite sure Ducky has said some words that sounded a lot like that before. Not that the Zoroark knew what it meant. He had only picked up on the Japanese from his trainer, for the most part.

It seemed the group really came together in the end, however. A literal bunch of fluffs. And he easily towered over them all. Normally it wouldn't bother him any but he wasn't trying to look like some baddy, which his shiny coat didn't quite help with. "My name is Daiki, by the way." he introduced himself, moving along with the group after the mysterious gray pokemon played with Xiao Lan a bit.

participation :: total: 2 || earned this post: 1
                  movement :: [link] || elixirs: 2/2
                  step bonus :: + 1 20 post item (not sure what yet)

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

SpectralEternity

Loonamist

xXThe LawmanXx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:17 pm
                          𝓓𝓪𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓗𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓸𝓶
                          Floor: 1 | Step: 10/30 (2/3 Steps Taken) | Movement Roll Link: [Link] | Total Participation Points: 3 | Points Earned This Post: +1 (Movement Post) | Step Bonuses: Step 10: Claim any item worth 20 posts or less | Elixirs Of Speed: 2/2

The houndoom noticed Gail's smile and twitching tail and suspected the journey was going to feel much longer than the actual amount of time spent. Not that Daemon didn't enjoy a bit of teasing now and then, he was a dark type after all. He just didn't care much for being the butt of the joke. When Ammy introduced herself, the canine nodded, but he paused and tilted his head at the white pup's question. As much as he didn't want to admit it, it was a question Daemon actually wanted an answer to himself. He couldn't remember the last time he had eaten... Or been conscious, for that matter. He hoped nothing bad happened... "Possibly," he replied as he resumed his pace. "We might find a few berries, if nothing else." His answer was more to shove aside his worries than to bolster the pup's cheer.

A sudden greeting from behind him caused Daemon to immediately step to the left side of the vague path and turn to the right so he could at least glance back at the two smaller pokemon while getting a look at the newcomer. An arcanine, moving a bit slower than would be expected of his species, had approached the group and questioned whether they were lost as well. "It would appear so," he answered, then let out a light sigh as the arcanine, Samson, introduced himself. "Daemon." He also bowed his head as he gave his name to the fellow fire type, though nowhere near as low as he was about a couple feet shorter than the arcanine.

As for what was going on... "You must have missed the munna fretting about earlier," the houndoom mused, a hint of an amused smirk crossing his muzzle. "The short version would be that we are trapped in some sort of dream world, and will not be able to wake up until the one twisting it is defeated." Okay, so he was omitting a lot of details, but he did say it was the short version.

{{OoC: Edit - Apologies for the notification scare. I realized when starting work on the next Daemon post that I had forgotten to update the participation points in this post.}}

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Level: 13 -> 14 | Experience: 23/23 -> 0/24 | Friend Points: 0/5 | Friendship Experience: 0/10
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Daemon | Male
      HP: 130/130 -> 140/140 | Status: Healthy
      Serious | Tends to be strict when dealing with others, particularly other dark types. Has a soft spot for unevolved fire types.
      Flash Fire | This pokemon is immune to fire type attacks. Activates when user is hit by a damaging Fire-type move. Once activated, user's Fire-type moves deal x1.5 more damage with type effectiveness for five rounds.
      Holding: None | Effect: N/A
      Inferno - 100, Burns Opponent | Nasty Plot - Raises User's Sp. Attack Two Stages
      Smog - 30, 8/10 Chance of Poison | •Thunder Fang - 65, 3/10 chance to flinch, 5/10 chance of paralysis
      Items Gathered ⇩
        Floor 1, step 10: Claim any item worth 20 posts or less - still deciding
      Previous Bonuses ⇩
      Company ⇩
      Vigilia
      Ammy the Lupup
      Loonamist
      Gail the Eevee
      xXThe LawmanXx
      Samson the Arcanine

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:53 pm
Razpitan
Ulani

User Image
P R I M
The Mute Florges

Prim smiled at the squirrel's declaration of finding sweets, amused at just how nonchalant she was! It was impressive that, despite being in a strange land and being tasked with defeating some big baddy, all she cared about was finding food. Even if it was a lofty goal, as long as it didn't impede on her goal, i.e. beating up a baddy and getting back to her trainer, Prim would even try to help her with this! She cocked her head to the side when her name was asked, trying to figure out the best way she could introduce herself. Usually Huey, or one of his other pokemon, would give her name, but since none of them were here now... Prim clapped, putting her own dilemma to the side for now, once Ulani revealed her name, now she had something to call her by! And, Ulani was a pretty name. Strange, but pretty!

Figuring that writing her name was the best, and only, way to introduce herself, Prim bent down to begin scribbling out four symbols into the ground, spelling out her name in, traditional, unown. She pulled away afterwards, rather proud of her sloppy, but still legible, handwriting. Hopefully, Ulani could decode that, and then they'd be on a first name basis!

Despite the fact that a good portion of her body was hidden behind the berry she now held, Prim did a decent job of keeping a firm grip on it, and from obstructing her view. She tipped her head to the left, then right, contemplating Ulani's question, before deciding to take a bite of the berry to find the answer; a small one, just enough to break the skin. She lifted her head back up with blue stains around her mouth and an answer, her grimace a clear testament to the berry's anti-sweetness. Despite being a berry, and supposedly full of choices, it was dry, and she hated dry foods. But, she didn't drop the berry either, because she'd heard, somewhere, once that these blue berries were good to eat in a pinch.

Prim rolled her tongue around in her mouth, hoping to remove the taste, but started moving again, keeping in mind Ulani's request. She'd keep an eye out for another berry, though hopefully this one would actually taste a little better, and after a bit of searching she spotted a berry-shaped figure up ahead. She turned around, and indicated, excitedly, to Ulani. She'd gone and found her a berry! Just like she'd, mentally, promised... herself.

Location: Level 1 Progress: 16/30 (6) Participation: 3 [movement post] total Elixirs Of Speed: 1 Total

xxN A M E: Prim - Florges
User Image

L E V E L: 56
G E N D E R: Female
NATURE: Impish: Mute; Playful; Prankster
ABILITY: Symbiosis - This Pokémon will pass its item to an ally when the ally consumes or loses its item
HOLDING: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Oran Berry: Heals 50 HP
ATTACKS:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Petal Dance - 120: Inflicts damage for 2-3 turns then user is confused
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Moonblast - 95: 8/10 chance to lower target's special attack one stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Energy Ball - 90: 1/2 chance of lowering target's special defense one stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Aromatherapy - Heals all status problems of the user and the user's team

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 560/560 HP | Status: None | 15/32 EXP | Next Move; TM - Psychic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:13 pm
G A I L
The Eevee

Gail smiled at the very friendly greeting from the small pup pokemon. Cute. She seemed like she was focused on something else, but was generally just very up in spirits in general. Gail blinked, though, as the pokemon unexpectedly turned the compliment around on her, fur puffing up a bit as she went straight legged and stiff-eared in both surprise and, admittedly, a bit of embarrassment. She hadn't expected a compliment! She shook her head, and her fur settled (as much as it was want to do) as she looked back over at Daemon, eying him again, and not quite forgetting her unspoken comment on his name. She would bring it up.

She let Ammy respond, though, and smiled again, tail swaying curiously as she looked the little pokemon over (though to her, she was probably just regular sized). "I don't know," she admitted, almost immediately after Daemon's response. She glanced at him, then nodded. "Yeah, berries maybe. I dunno if dreams have food though.... I mean, I guess they do, but do you really taste it?" She mused this a moment, before giving a sly look back at the houndoom now walking a bit closer along with them.

"So, Daemon huh? Kinda like demon? Is that 'cause you're naughty, like a demon?" she teased. She blinked, though, as another pokemon joined them, and had to tilt her head far back as she looked up at it. Whoa.... Big guy. She was almost impressed! And he was fluffy, too! She bet she could hide in his fluff! She looked over at Daemon as he took on addressing the pokemon, then looked curiously back at Samson. Sergeant? Wasn't that some sorta... human title or somethin'? Like a.... boss, or something? She honestly wasn't sure. He was sure up and up with manners, at least. She wasn't really sure how she felt about that. Or what to even make of him.

She took a seat, patiently waiting a bit where she'd gotten to before noticing him, and glanced at Ammy. She was still sort of... sizing this new guy up. She wasn't sure about introducing herself, not because she didn't want to, but because she sort of, ah... spaced that that was what she was supposed to do, despite all the introductions going around. Air head.

[ Next Reward: Roll to move again at Step 15
        Step 20: +10 exp to the pokemon
        Step 23: x2 Star Shards
        Step 25: Exp reset
        Step 30: Guardian Fight (2 HP) ]

Pending Awards
        Any item worth 20 posts or less at Step 10

Location: Level 1, 10 + 3 = 13 steps in Progress: 3 Steps Participation: 2 + 1 [movement] = 3 total Elixers Of Speed: 1 Total

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Gail the Eevee ♀, lvl 17. Exp: 1/17
Ability: Anticipation
Item:
FP: 0/5
0/10
HP: 160/170
Attacks:
Helping Hand: If used in a double battle, boosts 1 adjacent ally pokemon's physical & special attack by x1.5. (Priority +5)
ç•Bite: 60: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target
ç•Quick Attack: 40: (Priority +1)
Baby-Doll Eyes: Lower targets physical attack one stage (Priority +1)
(Next Move: Bite at 17 )

Vigilia

Lia Syuki

xXThe LawmanXx

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:22 pm
User Image

User Image

How did I come here? Mystery Dungeon
Another lost soul? Xiao Lan, Torracat (Beltigre), Chengshen (Shade), and Daiki

Counters:
Floor: 1
Step Counter: 8/30 (+3 Steps)
Participation Points: 3 (+1 Movement)
Step Bonuses: -
Speed Elixirs: 1/1

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 Fianna narrowed her eyes at the Torracat’s dismissive attitude towards her scolding, but decided to just let it go for now. Repeat offenses would be punishable by a hefty whack from her stick, or perhaps a strike to the gut with a fist full of sparks. She’d gotten much worse from Victoria, she wasn’t scared if this other girl wanted to continue acting like she was hot catshit and think that her words wouldn’t have consequences. For now, she was content to check on the little Noibat, who she learned was named Xiao Lan, and looked over briefly at the strange silvery cat-thing or whatever it was. It clearly wasn’t much of a talker, which by all means was just fine, though Fianna couldn’t help but have her suspicions. And speaking of suspicious figures… cue arrival of this Joker-looking clown in the form of a Zoroark with green hair who proceeded to hit on her right out the gate. Fianna stepped between him and Xiao Lan in case he tried any funny business, but eased up only slightly when he revealed himself to not be a bad guy.

A foxish grin crossed her face at his remark about a Fire-type being so cold when she shot him down instantly. ”Oh that’s easy, honey, I’m actually part Ice-type,” she responded nonchalantly with a chuckle, ”Tread carefully, unless you wanna end up in the ward for third degree cold burns. And trust me, not even an Ice Heal will help with that~” She rolled her eyes at his response to the Torracat’s remark about him wanting to find a mate in spite of the situation they were in. ”Well, maybe you should’ve left that pickup line in the back alley dumpster you probably plucked it out of,” she retorted, making a show of dramatically sweeping her flaming branch as she turned her back to him, ”If you really wanna make a good impression, you should try serenading instead. Girls love a man who can sing, it’s a scientifically proven fact~” She smirked at him from over her shoulder, glancing over briefly as the odd silver cat-thing played around a little with Xiao Lan. How cute! Fianna smiled warmly at the display, perhaps it wouldn’t hurt to have this strange Pokemon tag along with them. After all, if it had wanted to harm any of them it would’ve had ample opportunities to do so.

At the Torracat’s command, Fianna turned to keep moving forward with the group. ”Come Xiao Lan, don’t fall behind now~” she called out sweetly to the Noibat, smiling at her as she gestured with her fiery stick in the direction the rest of the group was heading. Her ears perked to listen as the Grinch of the group introduced himself as Daiki, giving her a name to match with his face finally. ”I suppose it’s nice to meet you, Daiki,” she simply said with a nod of acknowledgment, forgoing giving her own name in return as she turned her attention to the Torracat at the lead of the group, ”And how about you, firecracker? I don’t think I ever caught your name.” Her eyes drifted towards the strange Pokemon that was tagging along with them. ”That goes for you too, little silver fox,” she added, keeping her ears perked and listening out for any potential danger. She was admittedly quite intrigued by this odd creature, it was unlike anything she had seen before and she wanted to know what its whole deal was, especially given how quiet it seemed to be.
】☆ ☆

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image User Image Fianna│ │ Level 12 │ 120/120 HP │ Blaze │ Calm: Acts as the balancer and mediator of the team, wise for her age but is prone to being brash and reckless in combat, plays an ‘older sister’ type of role │ 3/22 EXP │ Held Item: Choice Scarf (Speed raised by three stages, limited to only one move) │Heat Wave (95 ; 4/10 Burn) ; Thunder Punch (75 ; 4/10 Paralysis) ; Tail Whip (Lowers target’s Defense one stage)

SpectralEternity
Xiao Lan

Loonamist
Shade

xXThe LawmanXx
Beltigre

Vigilia
Daiki

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:48 pm
Darkie Ramirez Werepyre
Piper

SpectralEternity
Dotty

Starlight Schism
Ai

Indeciisiive Wolkova
Radium

User Image
V I V A C E
The Togepi

2/5ths of their team were the insecure types, huh? Vivace looked from Piper to Dotty, curious as to why they doubted themselves so much. Having a protector was even better than having an attacker, and Piper was so big, she couldn't even imagine her not having a super cool move that'd knock whatever got in their way down flat! But, hm, supportive words might not be the best for them. Maybe their confidence would grow as they got further along? Then they could see how useful they were. Plus, being in a group like this was always good for the ole self-esteem.

While Vivace was off in her own world of self-confidence and strong self-efficacy, Ai was being a good team leader and suggesting that Piper and Radium keep together, so that their group didn't get too separated (just like a leader would do). Vivace tuned back in just in time to watch Ai psychically pull a stick over to the group before handing it over to Radium. Oh wow, that was cool! Smart too. "I'm good with that!" She piped up, fine with staying back with the two psychic types. Vivace looked ahead, where several groups of pokemon were already starting to lumber on to. One pokemon in particular caught her eye, or rather, the pokemon, plural. A large, spiked pokemon was carrying several, smaller, ones on it back, talk about convenient travel! Vivace looked back to their group, then down at her feet. She and Radium were the smallest in the group, and while she hadn't gotten close enough to compare it looked like they were the exact same height, and that meant they had the shortest stride. Keeping up with the rest of the team was going to be hard.

"Hey, Ai," Vivace turned to their 'group leader', and the only pokemon truly capable of performing the task. "Can I ride on your back? Just so that I can keep up with you and Dotty," she explained her train of thought matter-of-factly, figuring that was her best bet. "I promise I'm not heavy or anything, you'll barely even notice I'm there."

Location: Level 1 Progress: 11/30 (1) Participation: 3 [movement post] total Elixirs Of Speed: 2 Total

xxN A M E: Vivace - Togepi
User Image

L E V E L: 15
G E N D E R: Female
NATURE: Jolly: Determined; Stubborn
ABILITY: Serene Grace: Moves that have a side effect get a second roll if the first fails. This ability does not effect OHKO move success chances
HOLDING: N/A
ATTACKS:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Yawn - Makes the target drowsy, at the end of the target's next turn, they are put to sleep. This move will fail if used on a sleeping target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sweet Kiss - Confuses target pokemon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Metronome - Generate a number 1-18 for the type of move metronome will do. Then, generate the number beside the title for that type
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charm - Lowers target's physical attack two stages

User Image User Image 150/150 HP | Status: None | 13/15 EXP | Next Move; Egg Move - Extrasensory

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:50 pm
xXThe LawmanXx
Beltigre

Darkie Ramierez Werepyre
Fianna

Loonamist
Shade

Vigilia
Daiki

User Image

Xiao Lan tilted her head as Fianna explained that "bozo" wasn't a nice thing to say. She didn't understand why that was, but the noibat would take Fianna's word for it. "I won't!" She promised cheerfully when the braixen warned her not to wander off too far. She certainly had no intention of getting lost from her newfound friends. She just took a peculiar interest in the one party member that she knew the least about thus far.

Xiao Lan's golden eyes widened in surprise as the feline-esque pokemon rubbed up against her. Indeed, the fur was an interesting mixture of stiff but fluffy, kind of like a bristle brush combing against her own fur pleasantly. She giggled as Shade then rolled onto their back and lifted her up on their hind legs. It was an interesting feeling to be in the air like this without having to flap her wings. "Weee!~" She chirped, wiggling her wings as if gliding through the air.

She rode out the lifts before carefully getting a foothold again on the ground, tottering a bit before ultimately regaining her balance before she got an answer from the strange but friendly pokemon. "Heehee~ Yeah, in a good scratchy kinda way." She agreed, following after Shade with a few skips and hops. "Coooming!~" She chirped when Fianna urged her closer.

She managed to catch the tail end of the braixen's conversation with Daiki. "Fi fi likes music?" She asked curiously. "Xiao Lan can sing! Make fog less scary." She suggested, humming a fun little tune as she bounced along.

Stats
xxN A M E: 小榄 (Xiǎo Lǎn “Little Olive”) - Noibat
User Image
T Y P E: User ImageUser Image
L E V E L: 16
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Quirky - Hyper and Easily Excitable, Somewhat Skittish
A B I L I T Y: Frisk - Searches opponent for an item and knocks it away, preventing them from using it or gaining is effects. (Item will be returned at the end of the battle)
H O L D I N G: N/A
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Super Fang - Does damage equal to 1/2 target's current HP, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Supersonic - Confuses Target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tackle - 50, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leech Life - 20, user regains HP equal to 1/2 damage dealt, Makes Contact

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 160/160HP | Status: None | 20/21 EXP | Next Move: Heart Scale - Iron Tail & Dragon Pulse, Level 11 - Gust | OT: Vince

Mystery Dungeon Stats:
Floor: 1 | Step: 11/30 (3/3 Steps Taken) | Movement Roll Link: [Link] | Total Participation Points: 3 | Points Earned This Post: +1 (Movement Post) | Step Bonuses: N/A | Elixirs Of Speed: 2/2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:59 pm
User Image

██【 thoughts :: ARCANINE
                  ██【 company :: Gail, Daemon and Samson
                  ██【 steps/floor :: Floor 1 || Steps this post: 5 || Steps: 13/30
                  ██【 info ::
                  OT: Rose
                  Nature: Calm and collected. Oddly enough, seems to like humans. Raised by Arcanine family.
                  Lv. 9
                  HP: 90/90
                  Ability: Adaptability - If this Pokémon uses an attack that has the same type as it, then the move's power does x1.5 base damage
                  Hold Item:
                  Attacks:
                  Bite - 60 || 4/10 chance of making the target flinch
                  Leer - Lowers target's defense by one stage
                  Dragon Pulse - 85
                  Flamethrower - 90 || 4/10 Chance of Burn
                  Exp: 3/19

Ammy seemed a little disheartened that her two new companions did not seem too confident about finding food in this place. At least besides berries, as Gail and Daemon seemed to agree. "Hmmm.... I guess that makes sense.... but usually my dreams are full of food... does this place not work like that?" she commented, tilting her head a bit as she thought about it. ".... like a big meaty bone..." she sighed as if caught in a daydream as she stared forward. Her mouth watered just imagining a snack like that.

If it wasn't for the next pokemon to approach them announcing his presence, Ammy might have missed that as well. However, the new voice broke her out of her brief daze, causing her to look back again. There, by Daemon, stood a large Arcanine, who seemed to have a bit of graying fur. Her tail wagged into overdrive and she yipped, fearlessly bounding over to the big floof dog. As much as she knew this wasn't one of the Arcanine that had raised her, she couldn't help but feel a strong kinship to this one immediately. She was straight up acting like a puppy, rolling at his feet while simultaneously licking and nipping playfully at his paws. "Hi hi hi! I'm Ammy! It's nice to meet you Samson! You're so big and floofy just like my pops!" she greeted him excitedly as soon as she found her words. After she got the rolling around out of her system, she got back to her feet, shaking herself off. The lupup's tail was still wagging as she stood under the great arcanine, nose pointed up to sniff at his chest fluff, even though she couldn't reach it. Daemon had explained basically the reason for being here to Samson, but aside from that, Ammy had something else she wanted to ask. "What's a Seargent?" the white pup asked.

participation :: total: 3 || earned this post: 1
                  movement :: [link] || elixirs: 1/1
                  step bonus :: none

[OOC: whoa look at all these doggos]
Lia Syuki

Loonamist

xXThe LawmanXx

Quote:

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:14 pm
S H A D E
The Chengshen

Shade was silently taking in everything their travel companions said, to varying degrees as the little bat was lowered to the ground. They looked over at the group as they seemed to discuss mating. Or... mating rituals? Flirting. Blue eyes moved from Beltigre, to Daiki, to Fianna, and then back around again. A curious group, to be sure, and one Shade didn't mind observing for a while, especially with one so young in the group. Though, it seemed 'Fianna' was just as keen to protect, so, Xiao Lan wasn't exactly in need of a chaperone.

Shade's gaze shifted to Beltigre with interest. It seemed she was taking the position of a leader; Shade tilted their head, before running up to move alongside the cat, looking at her with an attentive gaze, but that same unyielding expression. Interesting.

Lifting their head, Shade looked past Beltigre (or tried, before lowering to look under her instead, given she had a bit more height on them than could be peered over) to stare back at Fianna when they were addressed. Giving a slow blink, the chengshen slowed, to fall slightly behind the torracat and properly meet Fianna's gaze. They were silent a long time, and even broke eye contact to look down at Xiao Lan as she skipped by, humming a tune for their fire companion. Shade's gaze followed the bat and their head tilted, before turning so they could follow behind the baby pokemon. Pausing a moment, however, they finally looked up to Fianna, to meet her gaze again. "... Shade." With that, they turned, and padded after the small bat, still listening in on the conversations around them.

[ Next Reward: Any item worth 20 posts or less at Step 10
        Step 20: +10 exp to the pokemon
        Step 23: x2 Star Shards
        Step 25: Exp reset
        Step 30: Guardian Fight (2 HP) ]

Location: Level 1, 5 + 3 = 8 steps in Progress: 3 Steps Participation: 2 + 1 [movement post] = 3 total Elixers Of Speed: 2 Total

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Shade, the Chengshen Θ, lvl 30. [ XP Ball ] Exp 20/35
Ability: Specialize
Agender: 1.2 Def, 1.2 Sp Def

Item:
HP: 300/300
FP Trey: 2/5
3/10
FP JR: 0/5
1/10
Attacks:
Destiny Bond: If the user faints target effected pokemon faints too. Doesn't effect pokemon switched into battle unless switched in by the effect of baton pass
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ A move of huge appeal, but using it prevents the user from taking further contest moves
•Spirit Shackle: 90 (80 + 10), Traps target. Cannot trap Ghost types. Trapped Pokemon can not switch or flee other than by effect of a move, item or ability. (See Battle Info: Trap Moves for more details.)
♥♥♥ Temporarily stops the crowd from growing excited; Stops the crowd from gaining any excitement for the remainder of the turn
Calm Mind: Raise special attack & defense one stage
♥ Gets the Pokémon pumped up. Helps prevent nervousness, too
ç•Knock Off: 75 (65 + 10): Removes targets held Item for the rest of the battle. Increase power by 1.3 if removing an item this way. The item cannot be recovered with Recycle or harvest. Can not remove legendary items, or mega stones. If the target has the Sticky Hold ability, the damage will be increased, but the opponent will not lose the hold item.
♥♥ Badly startles all of the Pokémon to act before the user; -4 to the pokemon that acts before the user
(Next Move: Shadow Sneak 33, Mind Reader 37 (evolve) )

SpectralEternity

xXThe LawmanXx

Darkie Ramierez Werepyre

Vigilia

The Archives (Past/Closed Events)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items