Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply β—„ ι‹Όβ•‘ 𝓩π“ͺ𝓲𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷 𝓒𝓲𝓽𝔂 ↬ ʜΙͺᴅᴅᴇɴ sα΄›α΄‡α΄‡ΚŸ
🏯 || Tetsujo: The Iron Castle [Shogun's Office] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:57 am
User ImageUser Image
β–±β–°β–±Akaran walked into the impressive palace of the shogun. He was able to look at the inside from a different perspective since the last time he was here. There was a beauty to it and in the month that passed, they were able to restore the damage and even add a new spin on it. Although most of the architectural nuances certainly escaped the simple-minded samurai he could still appreciate the culture of his people as represented by this building. It was surprising that he, an oni, was allowed into the palace with such ease. Times were really changing and he was here to discuss some of the positive policy changes that the new shogun was making for his family of oni in the fire mountain. When he arrived at the shogun's office he would present himself. "I'm Akaran Ka-gu-ya, here to see my friend, Lord Musunde." Akaran smiled pleasantly and looked around the room to see if he would be granted a brief audience with the leader. His tone was polite and friendly and he was excited by the opportunity to handle such important business as this. Although admittedly this was above his station in life but he had to do what he could.

Enter.

@Nick Not sure if the shogun is in but feel free to post a shadow clone or secretary.

〖×〗【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 08】▰【AGILITY: 08】▰【ENDURANCE: 08】▰【CHAKRA: 2,590 || 2,590】▰【STAMINA: 3,490 || 3,490】▰【FORBIDDEN SEAL CHAKRA: 500 || 500】▰【SAKETON CHAKRA: 1,000 || 1,000】

Technique Used:

Technique Active:

Active Effects
Curse of the Blood Orchid:
β€’ Dormant
Status Effects:
β€’ None

Class Information
First Class: Taijutsu
β–±β–°β–± Berserker β†’ Your external training and devotion to taijutsu has allowed you to have a [+1] stat increases to Strength and Endurance. Your hardened body naturally is as protective as Heavy Tier armor without its drawbacks. Degradation of the user's natural defenses applies in the same manner as armor. Once depleted, any damage the user takes, no matter the rank of damage applied increases the user's strength and speed by 1 stat point each for two posts up to 9 points. Should the user take additional damage before the end of the second post, the increase stacks, refreshing it's active time.
Second Class: Taijutsu
β–±β–°β–± Brawler β†’ Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your Speed and Agility are enhanced by [+1] and you gain an additional [4] ninjutsu slots per rank. Once every other post all three of your activations in a post can be used for offensive taijutsu. Additionally, the user gains a keystone technique and two additional custom slots for taijutsu. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
Third Class: Bloodline
β–±β–°β–± Dual Ancestry β†’ Dual Ancestry allows you to have full access to two bloodlines upon creation including all techniques, abilities, and personal attributes associated with them. For biographical purposes, your secondary bloodline may be genetic or implanted at your discretion. This discipline gives you [4] bloodline PAs to be used only for the optional attributes of your dual bloodlines on top of the [2] personal attributes you receive at base for a total of [6]. If two elemental bloodlines are chosen then the primary bloodline's elemental affinities become your base elements and you gain full access to those elements while your secondary bloodline gives you locked elemental affinities that you cannot learn ninjutsu techniques from but you gain full access to the secondary bloodline. Locked elemental affinities can be unlocked through methods such as ninjutsu class or personal attributes. Elemental affinity personal attributes are automatically allotted to locked affinities. Jiongu users do not have access to Dual Ancestry nor can they be chosen as a secondary bloodline. Dual Ancestry users do not have access to the implant system including the Genetic Palette personal attribute. If you use multiple techniques from both of your bloodlines in the same post without Korabo then those techniques are increased in effectiveness by one rank.
β–±β–°β–± Dedicated Disciple β†’ A disciple who chooses to specialize in a small number of their class's arts. Limiting themselves to three of their class's styles, granting overwhelming in all three styles up to S Rank. Any additional slots that would be awarded for their class's styles are converted into a 2 point increase in any stats of their choosing. In addition, these masters of their arts are able to have a 1 point increase in their stats cap of 8 making it 9. Styles granted from rewards may be learned but do not carry the overwhelming property and the user is capped out at 5 styles.
β–Ί Kyotoryuu [ Signature Style ] | Kote Art | Eight Gates

Personal Attributes
β–±β–°β–± Swordless Swordsman | As a fastidious student of Kyotoryuu, he is able to use small and medium blade bukijutsu styles through his "knife hands" causing them to act as taijutsu techniques in effect while consuming bukijutsu slots.
β–±β–°β–± Wandering Warrior | The Soko Sento and Kote Art styles can be used with an unarmored body.
β–±β–°β–± Unyielding Willow | Grants [2] stat points rather than [1] for the mastery of stages three and six of the Dance of the Meadow style for a total of [4] stat points. The Endurance stat cap of the Kaguya increases by [1] to a maximum of [9]. Finally, if half the resource cost of a bone armor technique is spent then it gains the attributes of armor and this does not cost a combat action. If the bone armor technique is E-Rank then it is considered very light armor, D-C rank for light armor, B-A rank for medium armor, and S-S+ rank for heavy armor.
β–±β–°β–± Martial Paragon | The favored fighting styles of the Kaguya are Taijutsu and Bukijutsu and, as a result, the Kaguya is able to start off with 2 additional taijutsu or bukijutsu styles. Finally, all complex Dance of the Meadow techniques are treated as spiritual in collision with other complex techniques.
β–±β–°β–± Curse Born | Forbidden Seals, including Curse of the Blood Orchid, owned by this rpc have an additional 100 corrupted nature chakra stored in their seal. This increases their cap from 400 to 500. Also, the Kaguya is able to recover faster from the drawbacks of forbidden seals following the deactivation of the seal making the stat reductions last for three posts rather than five.
β–±β–°β–± Mountain Clan | Oni are able to korabo suiton and sake techniques without the sake being reduced in strength. These can be korabo'd for one activation every two posts. In this circumstance, sake creation techniques are unnecessary but an augment needs to be paid for to korabo with the suiton technique. The Oni starts with [2] additional taijutsu styles upon creation.
β–±β–°β–± Clever Brew Master | The Oni receives two additional customs per body rank to produce new brew types. They are able to cast bloodline techniques through somatic movements. Their saketon pool is increased by 100. The Oni receives [1] point of strength and endurance at D-Rank and a second point of strength and endurance at B-Rank.
β–±β–°β–± Ogrelord | The Oni's saketon pool is increased by 200. Sake used by the Oni remove or restore chakra from the target two ranks below the rank brewed for poisonous or medicinal brews respectively. The Oni restores an additional 50 saketon per post passively. The Oni's stamina is increased by 200 and taijutsu techniques cost 10 stamina less at a minimum of 5.
β–±β–°β–± It's All Ogre Now | Akaran's oni heritage allows him to add an additional 100 chakra to his saketon reserves and cannot be increased beyond this.

**LEARNED - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

**MISSION - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

Tenshuyami

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:23 pm
User Image

Ishikura Raiu
Treachery

βœ˜β•‘ CHAKRAx 715/ 1,570 x βœ˜β•‘ STAMINAx 1,676/ 1,740 x βœ˜β•‘ XPx 7,000 x βœ˜β•‘ RYOx 30,000
βœ˜β•‘ Land of Iron x βœ˜β•‘ S Rankx βœ˜β•‘ Bukijutsu / Bloodline x
xxxxx

xXx The Head of the Raiu walked at a fast pace. His boots made a solid thud as he walked. Through the front entrance and up into the real guts of the Palace. A lot was going through his head, they’d just been attacked and the threat was gone before anyone could take action. Something was stirring in the back of his head, a sense of dread and impending doom. He had to speak with the Shogun immediately. When he arrived at the reception area of the Shoguns office, he caught sight of a familiar face. β€œYou’re in luck, follow me.” He’d give a nod to the receptionist, and proceeded right through the doors. If Akaran chose, he could stay, if he wanted to come he could come. Regardless he was a citizen of Zaishin and right now as a whole country we needed to unite.

xXx β€œLord Shogun Kinryu, we’ve been attacked.” Those were the first words out of his mouth on entering the office chambers of his Lord. Though, if this were a private gathering he’d simply have called him Musunde-Sama. β€œAkaran, that was your name right? You should know too, cultists caught us off guard at the Temple. Ten of the clergy were murdered and they extinguished the Great Flame. Lord, I have ordered members of my clan to help with repairs, but we have to prepare for more attacks. They were gone before we could stop them, I’m a failure. I apologize, my Lord.” Ishikura moved, taking a deep bow as he apologized. His fists were clenched tight.

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

✘ Base D.R. ✘
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
+7 Strength || +7 Speed || +8 Agility || +2 Endurance
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜

βœ˜β•‘ Activations Used
      Heaven’s Judgment [ Kouten no Saiketsu ] | Rank S
      The user performs the required hand signs, blasting a twenty five foot wide tube of lightning that rotates like a drill as it mulches the land beneath it as it travels up to two hundred feet ahead at it's target. This technique is treated one rank higher when interacting with defensive techniques and barriers. After impacting a target and boring through it, this technique consumes an additional A rank amount of chakra from the user and causes a concussive electrical explosion that ranges fifty feet from the point of impact. This explosion causes tier four paralysis.
      Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance ] ↡

Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance ]
      ↡

βœ˜β•‘ Ongoing Techniques

Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Reflex || +0 Fortitude ] ↡

βœ˜β•‘ Combat Passives
              ●
              ●
              ●
              ●

NON-COMBAT DATA

βœ˜β•‘ Mission Information
              Mission Title [ Rank ]
              Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
              Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
              Mission Details

βœ˜β•‘ Non-Combat Passives

● Learn 1 extra Taijutsu technique per post.
              ● Learn 1 extra Bukijutsu technique per post.

βœ˜β•‘ Jutsu Learned
              ● Text Here
              ● Text Here
              ● Text Here
              ● Text Here

βœ˜β•‘ OOC
              Notes:
              Ephemeral Ozymandias

Tenshuyami

Roy-schach

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:41 pm
User Image
    οΌ­ο½•ο½“ο½•ο½Žο½„ο½…γ€€οΌ«ο½‰ο½Žο½’ο½™ο½•γ€€ι‰„ε°†θ»
    β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€

"Raise yourself, Ishikura-kun. My retainers informed me." Musunde spoke softly, calmly, and without rage. His marked hand grasped the taller Samurai's shoulder, and he pushed lightly to encourage the Raiu to stop bowing. "I lived as a shinobi for most of my life, and if that weren't enough to familiarize myself with Jashinists, my time in Arashi makes up for it all. The fault lies with me for not considering their ilk a threat to us and not preparing our forces for dealing with them." The last thing he wanted was his warriors bringing the blame onto themselves for what happened. Ishikura especially, because of all he'd given already. The ten deaths were his burden to bear, and he'd tend to their funeral arrangements the moment he had time to do so. He'd also need to speak with the fire sages on what it would take to restore the flame if it was possible.

"...I think I've spent too much time looking at the political climate of Zaishin since I took the throne. I've been letting the factions at play spread me too thin, and it's made me a poor leader." Musunde stated, holding his hands behind his back and stepping across the wooden floor to reach his seat in the center of the room. His eyes moved to take in the sight of the long table which extended from the front of his seat, where he'd bring the other clans to speak on topics that served to prolong the changes he wanted to put forward. Everyone who attended knew what needed to be done, but the pressure exerted by Seizo loyalists and their ilk led to them toeing the line instead of crossing it. Finally, after a thoughtful silence, he spoke again. "I'm opening the gates at Tetsu no Kabe. Rather than sitting around waiting to be attacked again, we need to coordinate with the Shinobi if we want to track a cultist cell. Make preparations to travel to The Spire in the Lightning Country. When you're ready, I'll give you a note to pass on to Lord Kenshin Hyuga. I'll inform the other clans of my decision."

With that settled, he offered the yokai present in the room an apologetic smile. He moved from his desk and stepped closer, holding out an arm in greeting. "It's good to see you again, Akaran. Sorry we couldn't meet again at a better time. Is everything okay? If you need anything, just say the word."

【TITLE: Zaishin Shogun & Bearer of the Golden Familiar】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 8】▰【SPEED: 10】▰【AGILITY: 10】▰【ENDURANCE: 8】▰【CHAKRA: 5,000 || 5,000】▰【STAMINA: 5,000 || 5,000】▰【GOLDEN DRAGON CHAKRA: 1,000 || 1,000】】▰【BUKIJUTSU | BUKIJUTSU | BUKIJUTSU】

Roy-schach

Ephemeral Ozymandias

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:30 pm
User ImageUser Image
β–±β–°β–±Akaran became worried when he heard about the Jashinists. He knew little about Jashinism beyond his experience with one with Akihiko some time ago. She shapeshifted into a black figure and attacked them before his curse mark activated and he was able to defeat her. To think that they were becoming so much more organized and emboldened was disturbing. "Ah c'mon Ishikura, you did your best..." Aka was uncomfortable with Ishikura being so down on himself. It seemed that the heroic samurai did all that he could manage under the circumstances. Aka rubbed the back of his neck and only calmed down when Musunde addressed him. "I'm here because the fire mountain clan are still having a hard time warming up to the samurai. You're smart, Lord Shogun. Do you have any ideas? I wanna help in any way I can." Akaran would spare Musunde the details of the fire mountain oni tribe's latest difficulties with the samurai. The fire mountain being the largest mountain on the southern border between the lands of Iron and Fire, it was of course a strategic interest. Samurai patrols have attempted to fortify the region and butting heads with the oni clans.

〖×〗【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 08】▰【AGILITY: 08】▰【ENDURANCE: 08】▰【CHAKRA: 2,590 || 2,590】▰【STAMINA: 3,490 || 3,490】▰【FORBIDDEN SEAL CHAKRA: 500 || 500】▰【SAKETON CHAKRA: 1,000 || 1,000】

Technique Used:

Technique Active:

Active Effects
β€’ Dormant
Status Effects:
β€’ None

Class Information
β–±β–°β–± Berserker β†’ Your external training and devotion to taijutsu has allowed you to have a [+1] stat increases to Strength and Endurance. Your hardened body naturally is as protective as Heavy Tier armor without its drawbacks. Degradation of the user's natural defenses applies in the same manner as armor. Once depleted, any damage the user takes, no matter the rank of damage applied increases the user's strength and speed by 1 stat point each for two posts up to 9 points. Should the user take additional damage before the end of the second post, the increase stacks, refreshing it's active time.
β–±β–°β–± Brawler β†’ Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your Speed and Agility are enhanced by [+1] and you gain an additional [4] ninjutsu slots per rank. Once every other post all three of your activations in a post can be used for offensive taijutsu. Additionally, the user gains a keystone technique and two additional custom slots for taijutsu. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
β–±β–°β–± Dual Ancestry β†’ Dual Ancestry allows you to have full access to two bloodlines upon creation including all techniques, abilities, and personal attributes associated with them. For biographical purposes, your secondary bloodline may be genetic or implanted at your discretion. This discipline gives you [4] bloodline PAs to be used only for the optional attributes of your dual bloodlines on top of the [2] personal attributes you receive at base for a total of [6]. If two elemental bloodlines are chosen then the primary bloodline's elemental affinities become your base elements and you gain full access to those elements while your secondary bloodline gives you locked elemental affinities that you cannot learn ninjutsu techniques from but you gain full access to the secondary bloodline. Locked elemental affinities can be unlocked through methods such as ninjutsu class or personal attributes. Elemental affinity personal attributes are automatically allotted to locked affinities. Jiongu users do not have access to Dual Ancestry nor can they be chosen as a secondary bloodline. Dual Ancestry users do not have access to the implant system including the Genetic Palette personal attribute. If you use multiple techniques from both of your bloodlines in the same post without Korabo then those techniques are increased in effectiveness by one rank.
β–±β–°β–± Dedicated Disciple β†’ A disciple who chooses to specialize in a small number of their class's arts. Limiting themselves to three of their class's styles, granting overwhelming in all three styles up to S Rank. Any additional slots that would be awarded for their class's styles are converted into a 2 point increase in any stats of their choosing. In addition, these masters of their arts are able to have a 1 point increase in their stats cap of 8 making it 9. Styles granted from rewards may be learned but do not carry the overwhelming property and the user is capped out at 5 styles.

Personal Attributes
β–±β–°β–± Swordless Swordsman | As a fastidious student of Kyotoryuu, he is able to use small and medium blade bukijutsu styles through his "knife hands" causing them to act as taijutsu techniques in effect while consuming bukijutsu slots.
β–±β–°β–± Wandering Warrior | The Soko Sento and Kote Art styles can be used with an unarmored body.
β–±β–°β–± Unyielding Willow | Grants [2] stat points rather than [1] for the mastery of stages three and six of the Dance of the Meadow style for a total of [4] stat points. The Endurance stat cap of the Kaguya increases by [1] to a maximum of [9]. Finally, if half the resource cost of a bone armor technique is spent then it gains the attributes of armor and this does not cost a combat action. If the bone armor technique is E-Rank then it is considered very light armor, D-C rank for light armor, B-A rank for medium armor, and S-S+ rank for heavy armor.
β–±β–°β–± Martial Paragon | The favored fighting styles of the Kaguya are Taijutsu and Bukijutsu and, as a result, the Kaguya is able to start off with 2 additional taijutsu or bukijutsu styles. Finally, all complex Dance of the Meadow techniques are treated as spiritual in collision with other complex techniques.
β–±β–°β–± Curse Born | Forbidden Seals, including Curse of the Blood Orchid, owned by this rpc have an additional 100 corrupted nature chakra stored in their seal. This increases their cap from 400 to 500. Also, the Kaguya is able to recover faster from the drawbacks of forbidden seals following the deactivation of the seal making the stat reductions last for three posts rather than five.
β–±β–°β–± Mountain Clan | Oni are able to korabo suiton and sake techniques without the sake being reduced in strength. These can be korabo'd for one activation every two posts. In this circumstance, sake creation techniques are unnecessary but an augment needs to be paid for to korabo with the suiton technique. The Oni starts with [2] additional taijutsu styles upon creation.
β–±β–°β–± Clever Brew Master | The Oni receives two additional customs per body rank to produce new brew types. They are able to cast bloodline techniques through somatic movements. Their saketon pool is increased by 100. The Oni receives [1] point of strength and endurance at D-Rank and a second point of strength and endurance at B-Rank.
β–±β–°β–± Ogrelord | The Oni's saketon pool is increased by 200. Sake used by the Oni remove or restore chakra from the target two ranks below the rank brewed for poisonous or medicinal brews respectively. The Oni restores an additional 50 saketon per post passively. The Oni's stamina is increased by 200 and taijutsu techniques cost 10 stamina less at a minimum of 5.
β–±β–°β–± It's All Ogre Now | Akaran's oni heritage allows him to add an additional 100 chakra to his saketon reserves and cannot be increased beyond this.

Tenshuyami

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Roy-schach

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2021 10:51 am
User Image

Ishikura Raiu
Treachery

βœ˜β•‘ CHAKRAx 715/ 1,570 x βœ˜β•‘ STAMINAx 1,676/ 1,740 x βœ˜β•‘ XPx 7,000 x βœ˜β•‘ RYOx 30,000
βœ˜β•‘ Land of Iron x βœ˜β•‘ S Rankx βœ˜β•‘ Bukijutsu / Bloodline x
xxxxx

tab Kura' didn’t rise, not when Musunde was so kind in word, not until he felt that hand press into his shoulder. His yellow eyes meeting his Shogun’s, he’d listen closely to what he had to say. β€œMy Lord, the next time I meet those cultists will be the last they ever hurt my home again. I swear on it.” He would stand and wait for him to speak again, only to shake his head. β€œNot a poor Leader, my Lord.” He’d state resolutely. As Musunde gave his orders, he took in everything he had to say.

tab With a bow he’d respond. β€œI will immediately leave my Lord Shogun. Thank you for your time. While I’m away, my standing orders to my men and the Raiu as a whole will be to follow your orders. You have their command, Lord Shogun.” He’d rise from his bow, head tilting towards the Oni. β€œThank you for your kind words Akaran. I wish you luck and the same to you friend. I must be off. I will not fail you, Lord Shogun Kinryu.” Ishikura would turn to head out, he’d be leaving the capital for Arashi within the hour.

[Exit]

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

✘ Base D.R. ✘
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
+7 Strength || +7 Speed || +8 Agility || +2 Endurance
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜

βœ˜β•‘ Activations Used
      Heaven’s Judgment [ Kouten no Saiketsu ] | Rank S
      The user performs the required hand signs, blasting a twenty five foot wide tube of lightning that rotates like a drill as it mulches the land beneath it as it travels up to two hundred feet ahead at it's target. This technique is treated one rank higher when interacting with defensive techniques and barriers. After impacting a target and boring through it, this technique consumes an additional A rank amount of chakra from the user and causes a concussive electrical explosion that ranges fifty feet from the point of impact. This explosion causes tier four paralysis.

Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance ]
      ↡

βœ˜β•‘ Ongoing Techniques

βœ˜β•‘ Combat Passives
              ●
              ●
              ●
              ●

NON-COMBAT DATA

βœ˜β•‘ Mission Information
              Mission Title [ Rank ]
              Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
              Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
              Mission Details

βœ˜β•‘ Non-Combat Passives

● Learn 1 extra Taijutsu technique per post.
              ● Learn 1 extra Bukijutsu technique per post.

βœ˜β•‘ Jutsu Learned
              ● Text Here
              ● Text Here
              ● Text Here
              ● Text Here

βœ˜β•‘ OOC
              Notes:
              Ephemeral Ozymandias

Tenshuyami

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 7:11 pm
User Image
The Abyssal Blade
Rank: Jonin 磁気 | Classes: Bukijutsu | Bukijutsu| Bloodline εŠ› | Body Rank: S+ 勇 | Elements: Water, Wind

tab β€œAchoo!” Thresher sneezed as her and Akari were escorted through the Shogun’s Castle. The shinobi had wrapped her arms around herself and was doing her best to stay warm since they were so far north. Even if Arashi had been in the sky, it had at least kept a mild climate. β€œIt feels like we’ve stepped back into th’ past, don’t it?” Thresher asked her squad mate while she looked around. Compared to the more modern furnishings of Arashi, Zaishin was something right out of a history book. β€œI wonder wha’ kinda geezer the shogun is…”

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 5000/5000
                                                        Stamina: 5000/5000
                                                        Hoshigaki Nature Chakra: 2000/2000
                                                        Nature Chakra: 1500/1500
                                                        Strength: 9
                                                        Speed: 9
                                                        Reflex: 9
                                                        Encurance: 9

Combat Information

β–±β–°β–± Mystic Hero β†’ The user has become adept at blending their ninjutsu and bukijutsu. The user is able to cast ninjutsu from their weapon without the use of hand signs by making any flourish or deliberate movement to cast the technique in the direction the weapon is commanded. This requires the same amount of time as the forming of hand signs to cast ninjutsu. They are also able to Korabo 1 ninjutsu and 1 bukijutsu together with varying cool downs for a single activation.
                                                        E-D - 0
                                                        C-B - 1
                                                        A-S - 2
                                                        S+ - 3

In addition Dual Ancestry are able to Korabo bloodline techniques at varying cool downs depending on the technique ranks for a single activation.
                                                        E-D - 0
                                                        C-B - 1
                                                        A-S - 2
                                                        S+ - 3

Buster Sword techniques cost 5 less chakra/stamina per rank (Max: 30)

β–±β–°β–± Surf or Swim | Walking on or submerged in water, Hoshigaki can dodge for one rank less in resource and their speed is boosted by [1] at E-C body rank and [2] at B-S+ body rank. They are also able to use bloodline techniques with somatic gestures.

β–±β–°β–± Sharkskin | When the Hoshigaki's blade makes contact with a target, they absorb chakra equal to the defense used. They can also start with an additional [2] bukijutsu styles.

β–±β–°β–± Aquatic Mastery | The user's suiton techniques may be doubled in size for no additional cost. This does not effect the strength of the user's suiton techniques. In addition, should the user's water ninjutsu or clan techniques interact with another suiton technique, the user's technique steals one rank of chakra from the opposing technique. If this overpowers the opponents technique, this technique continues on it's path normally.

β–±β–°β–± Can't be Tamed | The clan member is able to use bukijutsu while in half/beast mode, and natural weaponry (fangs, claws, horns) can be used, logically, in lieu of formal weapons. Their resourcefulness in beast form translates into their anthro/kemonomimi form, allowing them to use bukijutsu for one rank less cost (does not stack with other bukijutsu reductions).

β–±β–°β–± Unleash the Beast | The clan member is unforgiving in their strikes. Taijutsu techniques of the user may apply one tier higher trauma status at the following ranks. E-C Rank: Tier 2, B-A Rank: Tier 3 and S-S+ Rank: Tier 4. The user may use clan techniques through animalistic vocalizations but this takes just as much time to mold chakra as handseals.

β€’ Sharkskin is tough and jarring to others so any physical contact made with a Hoshigaki results in tier one paralysis on the limb that made contact with the Hoshigaki.
                                                        β€’ Bukijutsu costs [10] less resource to use at every body rank, maxing out at 60 less at S+, always to a minimum of 5 resource paid per technique.

β–° Ogre's Grip [ Oni no Haaku ] | Rank S | Training
                                                        Through their rigorous endeavors with their mighty weapon, the practitioner has developed immaculate upper body strength. Because of this impressive development, the user needs only a single hand to wield large sized weapons.

β–° Fallen Strength | Rank A | Training
                                                        The user's monstrous strength allows them to wield their hammer with a single hand, freeing their second hand for various tasks. Techniques of this style along with basic combat weapon techniques for this style of weapon are able to be used with a single hand.

β–° Flame Breathing Pattern [ Kaen KokyΕ« Hōhō ] | Rank D | Training
                                                        The user is accustomed to the unique and various breaths that it takes to preform physical attacks as well as to channel chakra. This allows the user to passively detect when an offensive action is about to occur, giving them a [1] point increase in agility per body rank of the user. Additionally, once every three posts, the user is able to defend against an offensive activation without utilizing an activation.

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Brooy

Roy-schach

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Tenshuyami

Quote:

gucci-shinigami
Crew

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2021 7:16 pm
User Image

"Bless you." Akari said as Thresher sneezed. As they walked through the castle, Akari's hand would occasionally rub behind Ao's ear. Ao would purr in response each time this was done. The thought of her family being with those jashinists was weighing heavy on the woman's mind, but she didn't have time to think about it. Not now. Not during a diplomatic mission of this type of importance. "I suppose they could probably use an upgrade, but they might like it like this." Akari shrugged softly as she spoke in her normal sing-song voice. "I'm afraid I don't know much about samurai etiquette Miss Thresher, but he might not like you calling him a geezer." Akari smiled softly as she spoke her light hearted joke.

User Image

β—†οΏ€ CHAKRAx 1,290 / 1,290 xβ—†οΏ€ STAMINAx 1,115 / 1,115 xx
                β—†οΏ€ Performer/Tamerx β—†οΏ€ A RANK xβ—†οΏ€ Kemono Shinzō x β—†οΏ€ Wandererx
                β—†οΏ€ RYOx 0,000x β—†οΏ€ EXPx 02,350
                xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖￀ Mission Info
                  Mission Title [ Rank ]
                  Mission Info
                  EXP:
                  Ryo:
                  Passive EXP: 5

❖￀ Passives
                  ●
                  ●
                  ●
                  ●
                  ●

❖￀ Current Stats
                  ● Strength β–Ί 2
                  ● Speed β–Ί 2
                  ● Agility β–Ί 2
                  ● Endurance β–Ί 2

❖￀ Other Additives
                  ●
                  ●
                  ●
                  ●

❖￀ Jutsu Used
                  ●
                  ●
                  ●
                  ●
                  pyrategross

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2021 1:35 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Seiichi's run would take him out of the Enjo quarter and towards the central hub of the village, where the Shogun's office would lie in rest. The distance he had traveled was minimal, though he still lagged behind Lord Raiu's speed. The older man had likely already been in talks with the Shogun for a while. Still, Seiichi wanted to at least help in his report. Upon arrival to the Castle, Seiichi was greeted by the usual people stationed at the front. "Hello! I'm-" "Yes, Seiichi. We know. What is it this time?" He looked up at the receptionist with a confused expression but would shake his head. "Lord Raiu came in earlier to give his report about the attack on the Enjo Quarter. I've come to help him in his story." The man sitting there would glare down at the samurai in front of him. "You couldn't have come at a worse time, but lucky for you, I don't trust these two outsiders that are in our halls. So I'll make you a deal." he said, leaning down as the boy couldn't help but look away in silent embarrassment. "Keep an eye on the two diplomats and waste the Shogun's time with your story. I'll be here not wasting my day and pretend this never happened. Deal?" Seiichi pouted but would nod his head silently. "Deal."

"Good, now beat it."

And thus began Seiichi's journey through the Shogun's Castle to catch up with this group of foreigners in Zaishin. He would scurry about the castle trying to find the way while stumbling across workers and servants that would be preparing meeting rooms or cleaning around the Castle. "Excuse me, have you seen the diplomats roaming around?" he asked. Most of the answers that were given weren't the best, most accurate answer. "Somewhere near the north of the building" wasn't exactly a well off direction to give. So it would come by as luck that Seiichi finally stumbled across a servant carrying fresh linen for the drinks. She had passed them on their way to Meeting Room C, which Seiichi would thank them and take off running towards. The Seiryu would quickly catch the tail end of the two...literally. One of them was some kind of sea creature. His eye's widened in surprise while wondering if all outsiders were like this. They were almost animals of some kind! The path they took had a section were another hallway ended, the perfect spot for a meeting. So the sound of his geta would carry him back the way he came and down the hall. Once he was good and ready, Seiichi would walk down the hall and eventually come face to face with the two.

"Oh, s-sorry! I didn't mean to intrude. I'm just filling in for another escort who couldn't make it due to some...issues. My name is Seiichi."

Both women might find the sight of this genin aged boy, shorter than them almost, would be dressed fittingly for somebody in service to the village. Those ears, the shark girl's fins, both of them made the poor boy want to lock them in the dungeon and launch a barrage of questions at them. His soft voice was followed by him respectfully bowing to the two of them while the escort group continued. It took him a moment to catch up, but he'd tag along besides the two. "I'll be happy to answer any questions you have about our village if you still need an explanation though." He beamed at both foreigners while his head bobbed up and down them both. So many questions! "I hope you've been enjoying your visit so far at least."

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Brooy

pyrategross

Novasse

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2021 11:52 am
User Image
The Abyssal Blade
Rank: Jonin 磁気 | Classes: Bukijutsu | Bukijutsu| Bloodline εŠ› | Body Rank: S+ 勇 | Elements: Water, Wind

tab β€œHmm, still seems strange though. Th’ least they could do is keep us warm.” Thresher shivered, rubbing her arms to try and build friction. The shark woman sniffed the air a couple of times, trying to get familiar with how Zaishin smelled. β€œCan ya smell tha’ Akari?” Before she got the chance to elaborate, Thresher was interrupted by a child samurai.

The Jonin looked down at the kid from her massive height, which probably made her look more scary than welcoming. Was this the Shogun? No, not a chance. None of the reports made him seem so… flamboyant. There was something familiar about the boy’s scent to Thresher, however, but she couldn’t quite place her finger on it. β€œSee-chee was it?” Thresher grinned, which made it look more like she was gonna eat the kid than anything else. β€œTh’ names Thresher, and these’re my partners Akari and Ao. We’re hopin’ to introduce ourselves on behalf of M’yuki-I mean, the new Arashikage. So we’re lookin’ fer yer Shogun, Soraru.”

"Speaking"

Thinking

Combat Information

β–±β–°β–± Mystic Hero β†’ The user has become adept at blending their ninjutsu and bukijutsu. The user is able to cast ninjutsu from their weapon without the use of hand signs by making any flourish or deliberate movement to cast the technique in the direction the weapon is commanded. This requires the same amount of time as the forming of hand signs to cast ninjutsu. They are also able to Korabo 1 ninjutsu and 1 bukijutsu together with varying cool downs for a single activation.
                                                        E-D - 0
                                                        C-B - 1
                                                        A-S - 2
                                                        S+ - 3

In addition Dual Ancestry are able to Korabo bloodline techniques at varying cool downs depending on the technique ranks for a single activation.
                                                        E-D - 0
                                                        C-B - 1
                                                        A-S - 2
                                                        S+ - 3

β–±β–°β–± Surf or Swim | Walking on or submerged in water, Hoshigaki can dodge for one rank less in resource and their speed is boosted by [1] at E-C body rank and [2] at B-S+ body rank. They are also able to use bloodline techniques with somatic gestures.

β–±β–°β–± Sharkskin | When the Hoshigaki's blade makes contact with a target, they absorb chakra equal to the defense used. They can also start with an additional [2] bukijutsu styles.

β–±β–°β–± Aquatic Mastery | The user's suiton techniques may be doubled in size for no additional cost. This does not effect the strength of the user's suiton techniques. In addition, should the user's water ninjutsu or clan techniques interact with another suiton technique, the user's technique steals one rank of chakra from the opposing technique. If this overpowers the opponents technique, this technique continues on it's path normally.

β–±β–°β–± Can't be Tamed | The clan member is able to use bukijutsu while in half/beast mode, and natural weaponry (fangs, claws, horns) can be used, logically, in lieu of formal weapons. Their resourcefulness in beast form translates into their anthro/kemonomimi form, allowing them to use bukijutsu for one rank less cost (does not stack with other bukijutsu reductions).

β–±β–°β–± Unleash the Beast | The clan member is unforgiving in their strikes. Taijutsu techniques of the user may apply one tier higher trauma status at the following ranks. E-C Rank: Tier 2, B-A Rank: Tier 3 and S-S+ Rank: Tier 4. The user may use clan techniques through animalistic vocalizations but this takes just as much time to mold chakra as handseals.

β€’ Sharkskin is tough and jarring to others so any physical contact made with a Hoshigaki results in tier one paralysis on the limb that made contact with the Hoshigaki.
                                                        β€’ Bukijutsu costs [10] less resource to use at every body rank, maxing out at 60 less at S+, always to a minimum of 5 resource paid per technique.

Through their rigorous endeavors with their mighty weapon, the practitioner has developed immaculate upper body strength. Because of this impressive development, the user needs only a single hand to wield large sized weapons.

The user's monstrous strength allows them to wield their hammer with a single hand, freeing their second hand for various tasks. Techniques of this style along with basic combat weapon techniques for this style of weapon are able to be used with a single hand.

The user is accustomed to the unique and various breaths that it takes to preform physical attacks as well as to channel chakra. This allows the user to passively detect when an offensive action is about to occur, giving them a [1] point increase in agility per body rank of the user. Additionally, once every three posts, the user is able to defend against an offensive activation without utilizing an activation.

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Novasse

Brooy

Tenshuyami

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2021 9:06 pm
User Image

In a way, Thresher was right. The lack of any sort of heating element in this building made it seem primitive at best in comparison to Arashigakure. If there were something heating this building, Akari couldn't tell really. The girl's nose scrunched up slightly as she sniffed the air after Thresher asked if she smelled something. Before she could elaborate, a boy walked down the hall and began conversing with the two shinobi. He seemed more well dressed than the standard samurai walking around the building. As the man bowed toward them, Akari would return the common courtesy. "I'm Akari and my girl here is Ao." Akari would say after Thresher had introduced them. Akari would then give Ao a small pat on the head. "As Miss Thresher mentioned we're in a bit of a hurry to find the Shogun so, we haven't had much time to truly visit your village Mister Seiichi." Although the boy seemed young, it was quite obvious that he was given a lot of responsibility by this village. It was something Akari felt for being one of the oldest when their village was attacked. Hopefully this young man didn't have to fight like she had, but with the state of the world being as it was, he likely had spilt blood at some point.

User Image

β—†οΏ€ CHAKRAx 1,290 / 1,290 xβ—†οΏ€ STAMINAx 1,115 / 1,115 xx
                β—†οΏ€ Performer/Tamerx β—†οΏ€ A RANK xβ—†οΏ€ Kemono Shinzō x β—†οΏ€ Wandererx
                β—†οΏ€ RYOx 0,000x β—†οΏ€ EXPx 02,350
                xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖￀ Mission Info
                  Mission Title [ Rank ]
                  Mission Info
                  EXP:
                  Ryo:
                  Passive EXP: 5

❖￀ Passives
                  ●
                  ●
                  ●
                  ●
                  ●

❖￀ Current Stats
                  ● Strength β–Ί 2
                  ● Speed β–Ί 2
                  ● Agility β–Ί 2
                  ● Endurance β–Ί 2

❖￀ Other Additives
                  ●
                  ●
                  ●
                  ●

❖￀ Jutsu Used
                  ●
                  ●
                  ●
                  ●
                  pyrategross

Novasse

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

Novasse

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2021 10:13 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

The boy was thrilled upon seeing the two reacting warmly to him. He had honestly been worried about what most outsiders may have thought of the village and the Iron Lands after having very little experience in matters outside of his home. It wasn't being sheltered as much as it was being naive to the different ways the world worked. Things were a tad different when you were one of the five head clans of Zaishin, and even further when your clan had recently attempted a coup of the Shogun. The shark woman would glare at him, causing a great deal of panic to make itself known in his system, as despite his love of water creatures, he still couldn't get that murderous look out of his head. Hopefully she was here to make a snack out of the Shogun and make him be the appetizer. Her grin only proved to fill him with a bit more fear. "Y-Yes?" he asked her before the introductions had begun. The two women introduced themselves. The lovely shark woman was Thresher, and her companion a more typical Akari. "Ah, Akari. Red plum. Like your hair?" Even her companion had such a cute name! "It's an honor to meet the two of you. I've never met people from outside our country before." He did feel a tad dwarf sized compared to the both of them, although was going to make that fact publicly known to everyone. Not every samurai was a pipsqueak like him, as they would more than likely be able to see upon meeting the Shogun. "The new...Arashikage? Has something happened there? What is it like? I only know of..." he trailed off for a bit longer before his cheeks turned a crimson color, rubbing the back of his messy head. "S-Sorry! I have a ton of questions to ask, but now's not the time. I can take you to the Shogun's office. Just follow me."

The small samurai would guide the group through the halls in a hurry than from before. His weapon dangled from his waist as it beat against his legs in a steady rhythm. The way towards their destination was a good walk and a half. On the way there, the two might discover that the walls had gone from a barren beige color to something more ornate. "I apologize for the long walk. Tetsujo was designed to be the place where the Heads of each clan of Zaishin convene for such urgent matters. As such, it can be a bit of a maze when trying to find something in a specific sector. Thankfully, the Shogun resides in the middle of the castle, where the five clans meet. You should consider this an honor, as not many are blessed with an audience with the Shogun, especially after we were attacked so recently." Suddenly illustrations depicting Zaishin history would laid out for them to only glance at as they passed. Paintings and sketches of the past Shoguns hung on the wall as well as other displays of high status such as armor, blades which hung on the rack and assorted trinkets from battles past. It took a few moments more until they passed a guarded hallway and would be standing to the door of the Shogun's office. Seiichi lead the way inside after clearing his voice. "Lord Shogun Kinryu, I apologize for disturbing you, but we have guests.. Ambassadors from Arashigakure." His eyes trailed over to meet the red haired individual across from him. But not just any.

"Ah-Akaran? The Swordless Samurai?" Seiichi's voice had gone from official sounding to one that was just like a child meeting their idol for the first time. "You've done so much with the yokai and Zaishin relations! Ah-It's such an honor to finally meet you in person!"

User Image

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Tenshuyami

Brooy

pyrategross

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2021 7:48 am
User Image
    οΌ­ο½•ο½“ο½•ο½Žο½„ο½…γ€€οΌ«ο½‰ο½Žο½’ο½™ο½•γ€€ι‰„ε°†θ»
    β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€

"Hmm. I might have something in mind." Musunde raised the hand he extended to his chin when he spoke, and he found himself getting lost in thought. It didn't do any favors for his tone of voice, as it made him come off as distracted or aloof, but it displayed a genuine concern for the topic Akaran brought up. "I don't doubt that the decision I made to support the yokai was the right one, but I've neglected the steps that should've been taken immediately. Let's fix that, shall we?" Seeming to come to a satisfactory conclusion after sorting through his thoughts, Musunde displayed a warm smile for his companion. He'd definitely need to run by his decisions with the clan heads later, but executive action was necessary at times. Besides, bouncing ideas off of Akaran was so much better than doing so with other samurai who had never spent a day with outsiders, not to mention another species entirely.

"I don't think it's just my endorsement of you or your heroics one month ago that made my people warm up to you so well. I think the fact that you've trained as a samurai has also played a part in it. I'm not suggesting to enlist all of them or anything like that, but I believe we should've let mutual understanding blossom before forcing them together as we did." A snort sounded out at the other side of the room from his brown-haired secretary, and it earned a pointed glare from the shogun, though it wasn't anything serious. Despite her title, she did more reading and sorting than she did speaking for him. The gesture carried the silent message of "that should have been obvious," and Musunde continued speaking after rolling his eyes in response. "There are still areas to be reclaimed after my father's actions. From men who still support him and bandits that sought to take control of the property of dead samurai...to yokai who are too far gone to accept us, who cruelly take advantage of the new laws defending them to terrorize humans, halting the change we want to bring." Those words made it clear that Zaishin still had its fair share of issues. Ending the war only brought new battles to the surface, and he'd been spearheading the assault against them in secret alongside his great clans. However, silently getting rid of issues left no room for the others to grow and would even lead some to doubt. It was something he should've recognized earlier.

"I'd like us to- hmm?" He paused suddenly, looking off to the side as his expression slowly went from one of intense caution to amused relief. "Sorry to cut this so short, but it looks like I'll be having more guests. I'd like to continue after, of course, but I need to prioritize this. Shinobi matters, it looks like." A long sigh made its way out of him, and he chuckled dryly after. "Right when I send Ishikura away, too. What kind of timing is that? Oh well. I'm certain that there will still be something to gain from his meeting with Toso."

Knowing that he'd have some visitors from outside his country, the shogun pondered sitting in his throne for the interaction, looking over towards it. It was the centerpiece of the room, one that was remade completely after the original's destruction. It may have started as a simple throne with golden dragons adorning the sides, but the other clans made contributions to the design as a show of acceptance. Lanterns that lit the path from the entrance to the throne were provided by the Seinaru Enjo, and the Seiryu offered the twin blades of their fiercest leader to remain in front of the seat. The Mahofu offered one of their treasures: the branches of an immortal, leafless tree that continued to persevere despite the harsh region they chose to reside in. It decorated the back of the throne, and more of that tree was used in the creation of his secretary's desk off to the western side of the room. The Raiu provided him with his grandfather's Kabuto, which remained just above his seat, and the Hogosha gave mitsudomoe medallions meant to maintain balance in his everyday proceedings. Those were adorned at the very top.

"Ah...this is still so strange. After the childhood he ran away from, the most lavish residence he lived in was his ex-wife's clan estate back in Arashigakure. Moving from that to the beating heart of Zaishin wasn't an easy adjustment, but he'd never grow accustomed to it if he kept running away. Removing his father's sword from his obi, Musunde moved away from Akaran just in time for Seiichi to announce his presence, taking a seat on his throne and placing the sheathed weapon across his lap. Sitting there, he felt the weight of everything hit him once more. The Jashinist situation, and the extent of it across the shinobi world. With the timing of everything, it was difficult to imagine another reason for Arashigakure to send ambassadors.

The young Seiryu's cheerful reaction to Akaran's presence nudged away those thoughts enough for him to smile again. "Hah. I'm not too surprised that you two haven't met already, but keep that up and maybe you'll encourage him to stick around for a while." The shogun's interactions with Seiichi were minor at best, but he had yet to do anything but appreciate the upcoming swordsman. Seeing his admiration of the red-headed warrior was just another sign that his heart was in the right place.

"Now. About these ambassadors. Enter. I'm ready to receive whatever message you have for me."

【TITLE: Zaishin Shogun & Bearer of the Golden Familiar】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 8】▰【SPEED: 10】▰【AGILITY: 10】▰【ENDURANCE: 8】▰【CHAKRA: 5,000 || 5,000】▰【STAMINA: 5,000 || 5,000】▰【GOLDEN DRAGON CHAKRA: 1,000 || 1,000】】▰【BUKIJUTSU | BUKIJUTSU | BUKIJUTSU】

Novasse

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Brooy

pyrategross

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2021 11:28 pm
User Image
The Abyssal Blade

tab Thresher waited patiently for the group of samurai to have their little reunion. With her hands on her hips, she watched with mild interest. It felt as if she were watching the scene through a window from the outside. With no understanding of the relationship between the Shogun and his wards, the whole thing felt more like she was trespassing. The Jonin turned to Akari and Ao for maybe some kind of explanation with no real expectation for any. β€œTh’ chakra here smells funny.” She continued quietly to her companion, continuing her thought from earlier. β€œI can’t put my finger on it, but it’s, like, more subdued than it is back home… I wonder if tha’s a reflection of how they use it here?” To punctuate her statement, Thresher took another whiff of the air. Something still felt off...

There was enough time for Akari to respond to Thresher before they were called forward by the Shogun. Thresher looked upon the man on the throne and once again found herself realizing that she didn’t think he’d be so… short. However what caught the woman’s attention was the sword that lay across the man’s lap. It seemed to resonate with her soul, through her bond with Kabutowari that was clasped to her back. β€œSo yer Soraru, huh?” The Hoshigaki gave the Shogun a cursory glance with her eyes. β€œY’don’t seem very comfy in that throne.” She said as if she were making small talk with a friend. β€œTh’ name’s Thresher, an’ my partner’s’re Akrai and Ao, and we’re β€˜ere on behalf of the new Arashikage: M’yuki Ukyo.” The swordswoman was a little miffed at needing to repeat herself so soon, but she didn’t let it show. β€œShe wanted to extend relations to the other countries. Sayin’ hello to the neighbors, so t’speak. As a courtesy, we also came with a warnin’, that Jashinists’ve been goin’ β€˜round cousin’ problems.” Thresher took a look around, once again sniffing the air. β€œThough guessin’ by th’ smell, y’already knew tha’, huh?”

"Speaking"

Thinking

Combat Information

E-D - 0
                                                        C-B - 1
                                                        A-S - 2
                                                        S+ - 3

E-D - 0
                                                        C-B - 1
                                                        A-S - 2
                                                        S+ - 3

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Tenshuyami

Novasse

Brooy

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2021 11:02 am
User ImageUser Image
β–±β–°β–±When Musunde spoke up, Akaran kept his eager attention on him. He crossed his heavily muscled arms and listened to the shogun's words. "Ever since my father died I think the Zaishin Ka-gu-ya are opening up more to me. Some still need convincing but I'll keep trying." Akaran believed that kindness would warm the hearts of even the most staunch traditionalists in his father's Zaishin samurai clan. "When I go home to the Fire Mountain I'll talk to ma about supporting the samurai and stopping the oni who are attacking their towns." The oni nodded as that seemed to be the best olive branch that he could offer at the moment. His mother was the chief of the Fire Mountain clan and he knew that she would be a big help with getting the oni who were taking advantage of the shogun's new law. When Musunde had to end the conversation to have an audience with the shinobi he nodded affirmatively. "I'll wait until you're finished. Either way, we can make a big difference if we keep working together." Akaran was so hopeful for the future knowing that he had Musunde's support. He understood that the villages were a major power in the world. Akaran still needed to stick around for a while to see if he could help with Zaishin's other internal issues.

Akaran's heart warmed when Seiichi stepped into the office room and recognized him. The oni gave a toothy smile and a thumbs up when he heard his name. He approached Seiichi and gave him a friendly hug as a greeting. When he let go of the young samurai he gave him a warm smile before responding. "The honor's mine. And what's your name, little dude?" Akaran then placed his hand on Seiichi's head and rustled his hair like an older brother. Even though he was in the presence of the shogun, Akaran gave Seiichi his undivided attention like the young Seiryu was the only person who mattered in the world. Seiichi reminded Akaran of Akihiko's son Hikaru who Akaran loved very much and was glad that Hikaru repaired his relationship with his dad. "You look like a strong samurai. Remember that sometimes being strong means opening your heart to those who are different than you." This was Akaran's central message to young warriors that he had met in Zaishin thus far. He hoped that the younger generations of Zaishin samurai could be the tolerant voices of the future. When Musunde mentioned him sticking around for a while he did consider finalizing plans to rent a place in Zaishin with Akihiko. There was much work for him to do in Zaishin so he knew that he might need to hang his hat here for now.

Technique Used:

Technique Active:

Active Effects
β€’ Dormant
Status Effects:
β€’ None

Class Information

Personal Attributes

Tenshuyami

pyrategross

Novasse

Brooy

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2021 2:46 pm
User Image
β–°β–°β–° | α΄„Κœα΄€ΚœΙͺᴛᴏ | β–°β–°β–°

Chahito shivered violently as he was transported through the streets of Zaishin. "Let's just get this over with before I freeze to death, Yamata." Chahito and Yamata sat in an elegantly decorated palanquin. The frigid winds of the mountain shook Chahito to the bone as just a few days ago he was in the tropical paradise of his island resort. However, all was in disarray since Masahiro disappeared. He needed some help to take back the Fire Empire and keep it from completely dissolving. If the worst were to pass then Chahito would surely be assassinated or, worse, lose out on his profits and palaces. "My Lord I really think you should reconsider such a drastic proposal." Yamata insisted but still placated the childish Lord of the Uzu Isles's fragile ego. "Silence Yamata! I'm doing what's best for the Fire Empire." Chahito shouted in an outburst causing Yamata to clasp his hands together and bow apologetically. Nonetheless, Chahito was tired of the shinobi pushing him around and sought aid from the samurai to realize his grander ambitions. When he arrived at the Iron Castle he rolled his eyes as the Tea Country guards escorted him and Yamata. They were completely unannounced but seemed official enough that the samurai guards let them in without a fuss. When they entered the Shogun's office and throne room Chahito glared around dismissively. "Lord Shogun, I present to you Chahito, Lord of the Whirlpool Isles!" Yamata gave an exuberant introduction for the lord who dropped into the Zaishin palace completely unannounced. "Yes, yes, Yamata, I'm sure he's heard of me." Chahito flipped his hair and shoved Yamata before walking to the front of the palace. He looked at the Shogun on his throne, or at least he assumed that the Shogun would be the one on the throne. When he saw Thresher speaking he instantly recognized her from all those years ago. "Wait a minute, you're that shark girl from the dreadful cooking competition! What are you doing here?!" Chahito pointed at her childishly and was disgusted that he had to see shinobi in the Iron Country. He was trying to get away from them but shinobi were insufferably inescapable. "Whatever it is, it's trivial compared to what I have to offer the Shogun!" The arrogant lord approached the throne far closer than was permitted. "I dare say this is the most important mission you mountain dwellers have seen in centuries. The Fire Emperor...is missing! I knew he was flaky but to just up and disappear?! Disgraceful! We can't find his harlot empress either! And his daughter is but a girl! I hear you're all great warriors and really gave the Fire Empire a spanking at that northern fort and I need your help to claim the throne for myself!" Chahito offered a bold and arrogant proposal littered with insults but to him, this was more than reasonable. The emphasis that he placed on spanking was so lusty and excessive that he actually spit a bit on Musunde's robes.

Tenshuyami

pyrategross

Novasse

Brooy

β—„ ι‹Όβ•‘ 𝓩π“ͺ𝓲𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷 𝓒𝓲𝓽𝔂 ↬ ʜΙͺᴅᴅᴇɴ sα΄›α΄‡α΄‡ΚŸ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items