Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Choir of Happiness (1x1 Murder Mystery) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:16 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Syn gave him a look. "We don't have to take a cab as I live just a few blocks from here luckily enough." he replied after a second, glad that he had gotten his bag, scare from being destroyed, with him. "And before you go back to the precinct, maybe you could get at least a few hours of sleep?" he added after a momemt moment as he started searching through his bag, making sure he had everything, including the papers he jad been looking at earlier before all the craziness began. Now that the negative aura was gone, he was feeling a lot better but he would be even better when he was in tje safety of his apartment. He sighed inwardly in relief when he found that he had everything. "Come on. It's just this way." he said as he grabbed the other male by the wrists and started pulling him away from the scene and towards his apartment complex.

F-XylilShrink

Occ: Hey! Idea! What if the killer was someone from either Syn'sSyn' s or Morgan's past?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:20 pm
User Image

Morgan would wanna argue but he's already being dragged by the short healer mage and a part of his was too tired to even resist. Though living close to a crime scene must be a bit nerve racking especially with all the. Moving on. They passed a few officers who looked dumbfounded at what they see, a civilian dragging a CIA detective off to god knows where. He was a bit surprised at how strong Syn was as Morgan picked up his own pace to match Syn. Feels like some anime moment where one character drags the other to their house because of the rainstorm, even though there wasn't any. Passing through the tape line Morgan looked back at a few of the officers as they just shrugged at him, two of them giving him a smirk as he just pointed at them with an upset look at the two but they just waved him off. With help not coming, he gave in and maybe a few hours of sleep could help him think better.

Ooc: Hey~ I like that idea, but who's arc is it going to be? Unless it's someone that both of them knew, like Morgan knew the killer during his childhood and Syn knew the killer during his training days or vice versa.

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:37 pm

Syn ignored the looks of shock as he continued to pull the detective towards his place. Eventually, they came upon a blue apartment complex named Azure Apartments. "Just to warn you, some of my neighbors may spot you and start to harass you because you're with me. I apologize in advance." he said after a moment before letting go of the detective for a second. His place was on the first floor who ch je was grateful for as he didn't like high places so the first floor was great for him. "If they try to talk to you, ignore them. My apartment is at the end of the hall." He said before grabbing the detective again and tugging him along until they reached his apartment. He was just happy that they hadn't ran into anyone as of yet.Then again, it was rather late, so most or all of the residents here were already in their apartments. Well, most of them as some he knew worked nights, so they would probably be getting themselves ready to go."Here we are." he said, stopping in front of a ivy-colored door with 1A in gold. He grabbed the key from his bag and inserted it into the door, unlocking it.

Syn s Apartment

F-XylilShrink

Occ: Let's do the first one. Moryan Morgan knew him as a child and Syn met him during his training.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:18 pm
User Image

After being dragged into the apartment building and listening to Syn about his neighbors, the old detective wonders what sort they are but kept it to himself. Where have he seen this sort of situation occur? A being dragged along by another character, a blank expression falls on his face as he's being dragged along again until they reached Syn's apartment. A look inside and Morgan was amazed at the interior. It's the first apartment he's ever been in and it feels quite homey and spacious. "Do you sometimes have guests over?" Morgan inquired noticing a second bedroom to the left after walking up to the end of the living room looking out the window. He didn't mind the bright interior though he squinted his eyes a bit shifting his fringes in front of his eyes as if to dim the brightness a little. "Or am I your first guest?" turning towards Syn with his arms crossed. They may have met yesterday but for Syn to be fully comfortable with inviting a CIA detective into his home is a big leap, which Morgan was a bit at awe.

Ooc: I can work with that. ( ' v ' )b

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:06 pm

Syn closed the door behind him with a foot, setting both his bag and his hat by the door before looking over to Morgan. "Yeah. Sometimes. Mostly my teacher when she comes to visit. Or my friends who work in the hospital with me. We have parties sometimes as well thought not as often now that that lunatic is out and about." he replied, referring to the killer. Most of his friends were afraid to come out at night due to paranoia or the fact that they might be the next target. He could understand and didn't hold it against them, "Hmm,. You can use the guest room to get some sleep. I can make a special herbal tea for you if you want. It'll help you sleep for at least three to four hours. Or more if you want." he added as he headed to the kitchen to put on some tea. Gaia knows that he needed it after tonight. He could understand Morgan's confusion about inviting him into his apartment but he felt safe with the detective for some reason and told him this in the most calm way possible as he heated up the water, He didn't often invite law enforcement into his place but Morgan was the exception apparently.

F-XylilShrink

Occ: Awesome!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:07 am
User Image

An amused chuckle heard from the detective as he set his satchel down beside the guest bedroom as he thanked Syn for offering some tea to him, "Nah a normal cup of herbal tea should be okay, no need for anything that special but you I won't stop you." he chuckled again but remembered something as he took his phone out and began texting someone with a quick message before sending it out. "Well since I won't be home till next afternoon and that I clocked myself out from work today, I should get some real sleep." Morgan had a tiny curve on his lips as he looked at Syn which he began to wonder before coming up with a small joke in his head. "Well the patient should get some sleep anyways huh? Doctor's orders right?" Teasing Syn since he works as a nurse at the local hospital. Well a cup of herbal tea made by Syn would be nice, would be much better than Russian tea made by Baba either way as he walks over to the table bringing his satchel over as well as he sat down and rests his head on the table. "My little brother's gonna kill me when he finds out the car was wrecked." an unpleasant scenario plays in his head though he kept whatever consequences he had in his head waving at Syn to forget what he said.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:39 am

Syn just gave him a look before shrugging as he got two mugs from his cupboard, then setting them down on the kitchen counter as the kettle went off. He turned off his stove before using a mitt to lift the kettle up and poured a generous amount of tea into each mug, making sure to add the herbs that would help Morgan relax and sleep. He did the same for himself as well. "Yeah, it is. It really does look like you can use the sleep." he replied with a laugh as he placed a mug in front of Morgan. "Here you go. Be careful as it's hot." he added after a second before taking a seat and blowing his tea to cool it off. He blinked at that last statement. He hadn't known the other had a younger brother. "Well, if you tell him what happened, i'm sure he will understand." he said as he took a sip of his tea and instantly felt the effects of it. Ah. That was much better. He found himself relaxing instantly as his mind wandered back to earlier. He did not know why but the killer had seemed very familiar to him but for some reason he could not figure out why.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:12 pm
User Image

Morgan took a sip of his cup, the taste was pleasant and calming, closing his eyes to savor the herbal taste. Taking out his phone and taking a look at the photos that were sent to him, he studied them taking out the photos from his satchel comparing them, taking his notepad out and reviewing what he already knows and adding a few more things. A sigh of frustration left his breath as he puts the pen down, brow furrows and scratching his head. "I know my little brother would understand, though once he sees what the car looks like on the news, he might lose it, but, he's not a bad guy once you meet him." Morgan commented on what Syn said earlier but he can't shake away the problem of what the killer's next move is. "It may be harder for me to chase the serial killer, but there are still other cases I'll be given, other murders, kidnappings, etc. who knows maybe I might call you for help with any injuries I get, might give you something as compensation to make it up to you." Morgan sounded a tad bit sleepy but the smile on his face seem like he doesn't mind it though.

Shaking himself a bit, he looks back at the crime scene photos including ones taken from the Neoti Office, texting an officer back at the precinct relaying some notes to have other detective look into it. Taking the map out he wrote on earlier in the day, he looked for where the eleventh murder took place as he circled it, somehow a pattern began to form, yet it seems like something he's not quite knowledgeable on. Looking at Syn, Morgan wonders that since the young healer is a native of Akatia, he figured Syn might know what he sees as he gestures to the young healer. "Perhaps you can help me now, I'm wondering if your training involves anything that deals with patterns like these, I'm not sure if they're magical or if they're related to anything you've studied during your training, but, it's worth a try." scooting the map a little for Syn to have a look.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:04 pm

"Hmm." Was Syn'sSun's only response at the moment as he took another sip of tea. He blinked at the statement about compensation then waved it away. "Nah. I'd help you regardless." he replied after a minute, smiling slightly. He watched as Morgan texting simeone, probably one of the officers at the scene that was there earlier. He blinked out of his thoughts as Morgan asked him if he knew anything about the patterns that had formed on the pics taken of the scenes. And had to blink at what he was seeing. "What the hell?!" he muttered to himself as he set his mug down to get a closer look at the photos. "It is familiar Morgan, but for some reason my mind in pulling a blank..." he replied unhappily, shaking his heas. It was like his mind was trying to block the memories. But why? This was all very odd but he had a feeling that his teacher was behind the block.

He decided to give his teacher a call tomorrow to sort it out. Until then, they really should get some sleep. "I'm off to bed. Make yourself at home and we will talk in the morning, okay?" he said after a few seconds as he felt the tea kick in.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:46 pm
User Image

Nodded at Syn's response, he watches the young healer head to his room to turn in for tonight, Morgan wasn't feeling the tea's calming properties kick in until he rubbed the sand out of his eyes as he let out a quiet yawn. Getting a text back from his little brother, Morgan text back and forth with him and most of the time he'd chuckled quietly from the intense conversation with his brother. After a lengthy lecture and his brother wishing him goodnight, Morgan gets up from his chair, he might clean up tomorrow morning since he'll need to go over the clues and get an update from the officers from the crime scene and the labs. Taking his trench coat off and hanging it on the chair's back support, he loosen his tie and loosens one button from the top of his shirt. Entering the guest bedroom and closing the door behind him, he closed the curtains and turned off the lights. As he lies down onto the bed, he let out a contented sigh, removed his glasses and setting them on the nightstand as he doze off to sleep.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:15 pm

Syn did his daily night routine before heading to bed. He placed his mug on the nightstand. He set his alarm for 9am as the was the time he usually awoken, plus he had to work at the hospital tomorrow as well. He settled into his bed, shifting until he was comfortable as well as fluffing his pillows until he was good. He then said his prayers before turning off the light, plunging the room in darkness. He closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep, his last thought about those pictures as well as that nagging feeling in the back of his mind. Like his subconscious was trying to tell him something about the killer but it just wasn't getting through. He pushed it to the back on his mind as he fell deeper into sleep and hoped that Morgan was sleeping peacefully as well.

The next morning as the sun started to rise, we can see Syn was up by 9am, showered and dressed by 9:20am and was now sitting in the kitchen, stopping on some coffee while examing the photos Morgan had left of the table last night.

F-XylilShrink

Occ: Hey. I time-skipped to the next morning. Hope that is okay. If not, I can edit it.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:10 pm
User Image

Morgan was in the shower though he didn't had much to change out of since it wasn't his place, but he figured he'd change out of em once he gets home. After finishing up, he entered the kitchen adjusting his glasses as he sees Syn looking at the photos. "Still having a hard time figuring out those patterns?" Morgan said taking his glasses off a bit since they're steaming up using the sleeve of his shirt to wipe off the moisture and putting them back on. "It's okay if you can't remember, you're already working today so you don't have to force yourself. A police cruiser is coming by to pick me up so if you need a lift to work, you can ride along." Telling Syn not to worry to much about remembering if he can figure out the patterns and not to worry about Morgan having a ride as he'd already called for a pickup, but he also thanked Syn for the cup of tea last night as it helped him get a lot more sleep than he usually permits himself to have.

Ooc: Ah don't worry about it, I'm okay with it, wouldn't want me to always do the time skips.

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:28 pm

Syn blinked when he saw Morgan but waved to him anyway. "Morning. There's coffee if you want it." he replied, gesturing to the coffee pot behind him as he returned to the photos. "This is crazy. The answer is staring me in the face, but for the life of me, I can't figure out why." He sighed before looking up at his clock and blinking. Damn. If he didn 't leave soon, he was going to be late. "Yeah. I could use a ride. Just give me a few minutes to get my bag and things and I'll be ready." he said before draining his cup then standing up and heading into his bedroom to make surr he jad everything. Including the papers from yesterday. He would hate to lose those papers on some very important patients. "By the way, did you sleep okay?" he asked once he returned to the kitchen, placing on his jacket over his uniform as it looked like it would rain later. Nevermind that it was the female version but it was what the hospital wanted him to wear as they refuse to admit that he was a guy. He had shown them too, but they weren't having it so he was stuck wearing it. But he made sire to wear leggings and flats with them so it was all good.

Syn's Hospital Uniform

F-XylilShrink

Occ: Okay. We can take turns. Lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:41 am
User Image

"I'm good on coffee thanks and yes nurse, I've had plenty of sleep last night." Teasing Syn again, walking over to the table as he gathers his things, his phone pinged as he got a message from an officer who's picking him up but gives the photos a quick one over before Syn finished making sure he's got his things ready. "Take your time remembering okay, our ride's outside, I'll be outside when you're ready, gonna have a little chat with the officer." gathering his things and putting his coat over his shoulder as he heads off outside. The officer stepped out of his patrol car and sees Morgan coming out of the apartment building as he stood beside the officer.

Ooc: hehehe (>~ < )

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:14 am

Syn snorted at the comment, shaking his head as he zipped up his jacket. He nodded at what Morgan said, pouring the rest of the coffee into a thermos that he would be taking to work with him as hospital coffee sucked. It was like drinking tar. "Okay. I'm right behind you." he said, making sure to water the plants before heading out the door, making sure to lock it regularly as well as magically with his magic. He said morning to all those who appeared in the hallway but ignored questions that had anything to do with Morgan as most of the neighbors had seen him walking out of his apartment. He told them very politely to mind their own business and not to even think about bothering Morgan. "Okay, Morgan. I'm ready to go when you are." he said, smiling and waving at the officer. "Morning, officer." he said cheerfully to him.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas