Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:16 pm
DragonMistress07
Lucas chuckled. "I suppose I am. I'm not like other weres. You should know this by now." he replied before pulling back and her up with him so she was settled in his lap, lwtrimf his hands slip under her shirt, letting his hands wander all over her body while sucking on her neck.

"Eh. No problem. I hate people like that." Syn replied after a second. "I'll try. But i make no promises. At least you don't have the son of another were trying to mate with you at any given opportunity." he added absentmindedly, remembering Cain. There was just something about him that creeped him out and just pissed him off in general. "Hm? Oh, I had a....dream. It woke me up and since I was thirsty, I decided to get a drink of water." he finished, holding up the glass as proof. "Well, I'm glad I didn't hurt you. See you in the morning. Night." he said with a small smile before heading back to his bedroom.

Zara_The_Huntress

Xander shrugged, "At least you have a mean of being an alpha. If only i had that notion.I tire of the whole... pure breed without a background and who's trophy im to be. Why don't you .... bite him? Show dominance? Or you actually crushing on the guy and don't know it?" Xander wasn't too much into caring. He was trying to be brotherly. "Ah you had a dream earlier.... glad I didn't wake you up this time.....Yeah.... morning.... ugggh." He groaned turning to his bedroom.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:45 pm
Syn heard him but did not respond. He had no intention of marking Cain. He'd rather get stabbed with a silver dagger. Just thinking about Cain made him shiver in disgust. Crushing? The hell he was! That was never going to happen. Not now, not ever. With that thought he drained his water, set the glass on his beside table before hopping into bed and attempting to head to sleep again. Hopefully this time he wouldn't dream.

Zara_The_Huntress

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:04 pm
DragonMistress07
Syn heard him but did not respond. He had no intention of marking Cain. He'd rather get stabbed with a silver dagger. Just thinking about Cain made him shiver in disgust. Crushing? The hell he was! That was never going to happen. Not now, not ever. With that thought he drained his water, set the glass on his beside table before hopping into bed and attempting to head to sleep again. Hopefully this time he wouldn't dream.

Zara_The_Huntress

Without any other delay xander curled up in bed set his alarm and prayed he slept this time. The times were rather taxing on his mind and he needed to be as sharp as ever. His ears made him wince. His parents were not silent at all. He groaned and grabbed his headphones and tried sleeping that way  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:00 pm
Syn could hear his parents but he refused to acknowledge what they were doing as his dad had a habit of howling. He did not what to think about what they were doing. He turned over and went back to sleep. He had a test in the morning, another in the afternoon as well as a art project due so he needed all the sleep he would get.

Zara_The_Huntress

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:43 pm
DragonMistress07
Syn could hear his parents but he refused to acknowledge what they were doing as his dad had a habit of howling. He did not what to think about what they were doing. He turned over and went back to sleep. He had a test in the morning, another in the afternoon as well as a art project due so he needed all the sleep he would get.

Zara_The_Huntress

He tossed and turned. A few times he nearly rolled off the bed. The music helped greatly to avoid sound but he couldn't sleep at all. Maybe the lingering effects of Elle's blood.... and additional factors of him sleeping during the day. Is this what the night shift felt like when they had to trade shifts? He growled to himself and eased out of bed. He walked bout his room trying to think. Maybe some more training... He sighed going downstairs. He crept outside opening the door. "How pathetic..." He thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:53 pm
Syn's hearing picked up movement outside his bedroom and he knew that it was Xander and he vaguely wondered what was wrong. But, he decided that it was none of his business and snugesnugged deeper under his blanket and going back to sleep. He hoped the other was okay. Maybe he snuck out to sed that girl of his. Probably. They seemed pretty close.

Zara_The_Huntress

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:25 am
DragonMistress07
Syn's hearing picked up movement outside his bedroom and he knew that it was Xander and he vaguely wondered what was wrong. But, he decided that it was none of his business and snugesnugged deeper under his blanket and going back to sleep. He hoped the other was okay. Maybe he snuck out to sed that girl of his. Probably. They seemed pretty close.

Zara_The_Huntress

Xander eased into his stance before moving practicing his kicks.. he dropped down before doing a round house kick. The music he used was aiding him greatly. He used it applied it. Xander blinked and looked down it would better if he had a partner. He wondered if Elle would head over if he called. They were both grounded. He texted. Her reply was fast and She would sneak over for a bit. He smiled ton himself. When she arrived he asked about her grounding. "Ummm no I'm...not really.... He gave me a warning since he believed I was doing for someone I really liked." She lunged not giving him a second to react.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:52 am
Syn had fallen into the dream again. Really? Why couldn't his subconscious just give him a break? Was that to much to ask for? This time he was walking through the forest, most was gathered everywhere but there was no sound. Off. And very creepy. He looked around, calling out tonsee of someone was there and was grabbed from behind. Then he heard a voice say "I'm going to enjoy this." and before he could do anything ,he felt a pair of fangs sink into his neck. At that point, he woke up sweating fighting back a bowl. He ran a hand through his hair, which was damp, trying to get jimself.under control. He then heard sounds of fighting outside and he leaned over to see Xander anf that girl from earlier, training. Huh. Why did that irritate him? Since he could not fo back to sleep, he decided that he would just liste to some music and read until it was time for him to head to school.

Zara_The_Huntress

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:22 am
DragonMistress07
Syn had fallen into the dream again. Really? Why couldn't his subconscious just give him a break? Was that to much to ask for? This time he was walking through the forest, most was gathered everywhere but there was no sound. Off. And very creepy. He looked around, calling out tonsee of someone was there and was grabbed from behind. Then he heard a voice say "I'm going to enjoy this." and before he could do anything ,he felt a pair of fangs sink into his neck. At that point, he woke up sweating fighting back a bowl. He ran a hand through his hair, which was damp, trying to get jimself.under control. He then heard sounds of fighting outside and he leaned over to see Xander anf that girl from earlier, training. Huh. Why did that irritate him? Since he could not fo back to sleep, he decided that he would just liste to some music and read until it was time for him to head to school.

Zara_The_Huntress

Xander heard Elle giggle as she pinned him down. He was staring at up smirking. It wasn't a bad feeling. He grabbed the girl and rolled them pinning her under. This felt even better. "You are heavy" she pretended to push. It was then he glanced at her grinning. He paused lost in that moment as her hair matched Syns at that moment. he shook his head.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:55 am
Syn heard the giggling but ignored it. What those two did in thier spare time was none of his business. He continued to read his book, well, it was more of a journal from his mom of her adventures before she met dad. It was very interesting. Plus, it was the only thing he had of her to remember her by as well as the sapphire pendant she had made for him before she died. He made a mental note to visit jer grave after school. He read until he saw the inkling of the sun starting to rise. He hoped Xander and his little girlfriend would be okay.

Zara_The_Huntress

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:41 pm
DragonMistress07
Syn heard the giggling but ignored it. What those two did in thier spare time was none of his business. He continued to read his book, well, it was more of a journal from his mom of her adventures before she met dad. It was very interesting. Plus, it was the only thing he had of her to remember her by as well as the sapphire pendant she had made for him before she died. He made a mental note to visit jer grave after school. He read until he saw the inkling of the sun starting to rise. He hoped Xander and his little girlfriend would be okay.

Zara_The_Huntress

Xander figured it was due to the blood.tasting. He helped Elle up and they continued on. It wasn't long that they found the time had passed away. Xander grimaced, " ummm unexpected sleep over?" He chuckled. Elle Laughed. ,"And more grounding to come."

He lead her into the house up to his room. "You got bed. I'll sleep over here. " He grabbed some blankets and a pillow off his bed. Elle seemed a.bit. concerned. It made him look up and tilt his head. "What?" She sighed and pointed to the next.room. " what if they get mad that I'm here." "Wouldn't be the first time you slept in. Room with me. I'm sure they'll have friends crash when they need to. I'll set Mom on them? Way scarier." She seem to nod. And curled up  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:19 pm
Syn closed the journal, making sute to mark the page he was on before standing up and stretching. He looked over at yhe clock to see that it was almost sunrise, so he decided that he would get breakfast started for him and dad. He should learn to get back into.it as he had stopped when dad married Xander's mom. So, with that he got out of bed, took a shower, got dressed and then headed downstairs to get started on breakfast, humming a song to himself as he started up the coffee for his dad. He wws addicted to the stuff. He could sense the female vampire in the house but like before it was none of his business.

Zara_The_Huntress

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:07 pm
DragonMistress07
Syn closed the journal, making sute to mark the page he was on before standing up and stretching. He looked over at yhe clock to see that it was almost sunrise, so he decided that he would get breakfast started for him and dad. He should learn to get back into.it as he had stopped when dad married Xander's mom. So, with that he got out of bed, took a shower, got dressed and then headed downstairs to get started on breakfast, humming a song to himself as he started up the coffee for his dad. He wws addicted to the stuff. He could sense the female vampire in the house but like before it was none of his business.

Zara_The_Huntress

Xander sighed it was the first time Elle crashed in their new house with his new were family. He was also grounded. Xander texted his mother just in case though. He slightly admitted he was having difficult sleeping and couldn't stay down. Xander got a response reading :I will kill you in the morning. Elle stays in your room until I'm awake. How kind was she really. Xander curled up though he listened to Elle struggle a bit trying to get comfortable.

Xander dragged his a** out of bed...off the floor tumbling. What little sleep he had gotten, had weird dreams. He couldn't remember a damn thing though. Highly odd. He glanced at Elle who stared at him. "you didn't go downstairs yet?" She shook her head. "They aren't so bad... They won't rip your head off." She glared at him. Xander tossed him one of his shirts. "You got spares at school right? That would do?" She nodded heading to the bathroom cutting him off. The only thing he hated about sleeping over. He threw his clothes on and waited so they go down and face the music.

Kindra was at the foot of the stairs crossed armed and with a pleasant pissed off look. "Xander....." Was it too late to run back to the window? Xander glanced at Elle. "Elle. Thank you for hanging with him. Next time use the sentence No though." "We were training though..." She tried. Xander headed into the kitchen with Elle.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:05 pm
Lucas just watched from behind Kindra, shaking his head at the girl. Good thing his wife was in a good mood or this could have gone a different way. While they were talking, he slipped into the kitchen to see Syn cooking. He smiled at the scene as he remembered a small syn, trying to help his mother in the kitchen. It ended in disaster but they had had fun so it was all good. Syn looked back to see.his dad enter the kitchen as well as spotting Xander and that girl enter as well. The girl was wearing one of his step-brother's shirt and didn't that just rock him off for some reason. "Morning. I made a few pot of coffee for you, dad." he said with a smile as he placed a plate of bacon, eggs and ham on the table for him. "Morning Xander, Kindra and...I'm sorry but I don't know your name, miss?" he said to the three, being polite when all he wanted to do was rip the female to shreds. Wow. He really needed to get a grip on his anger.

Zara_The_Huntress

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:50 pm
DragonMistress07
Lucas just watched from behind Kindra, shaking his head at the girl. Good thing his wife was in a good mood or this could have gone a different way. While they were talking, he slipped into the kitchen to see Syn cooking. He smiled at the scene as he remembered a small syn, trying to help his mother in the kitchen. It ended in disaster but they had had fun so it was all good. Syn looked back to see.his dad enter the kitchen as well as spotting Xander and that girl enter as well. The girl was wearing one of his step-brother's shirt and didn't that just rock him off for some reason. "Morning. I made a few pot of coffee for you, dad." he said with a smile as he placed a plate of bacon, eggs and ham on the table for him. "Morning Xander, Kindra and...I'm sorry but I don't know your name, miss?" he said to the three, being polite when all he wanted to do was rip the female to shreds. Wow. He really needed to get a grip on his anger.

Zara_The_Huntress

Elle eased closer to.xander as she spotted Lucas. Why did he seem to be like that with her. Xander smiled. "Does Marc even know you are here?" The question rose from kindra. " Yep. He said don't let it hinder school. He thinks it romantic." Kindra raised a brow. Kindra merely shook her head. " Of course he would go against me. Let's go eat." She muttered. Xander chuckled as they both went on.

Xander sat down with nothing in front of him. It was rather funny to do so. The weres were currently our numbered but for some reason he believed his mother would be the fearsome one in the gang. If she swayed to Lucas's they would win and vice versa.Elle seemed a bit ticked off about Syns comment. "We have two classes together. What because I am not a were I do not merit a rememberance?" Elle scowled, "name's Ellen."  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff