Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:54 pm
With a grin that looked like she was plotting something she nodded. "I'm fairly certain I'll keep him line. Cant kill him, otherwise I dont get paid." She pointed out. Nejo accepted the smoke, giving Hiei a thumbs up that she heard him about the job. She took a drag and blew a long cloud of smoke out toward the door. "I'll be there. Niiight" she waved then turned back to Kazu. "Want me to port over to the human world and grab a pizza or something. Totally blow that little kids mind." She joked, pointing at the bedroom door.

Isuna grabbed the book she wanted, paid then rejoined Akuro. "Just need the herbs, and we're all set." She led the way to the correct stall, and stocked up on what she needed. "All set to go." She chimed once finished  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:40 am
Kazu chuckled a little. " Nah, We have to straight him on light food. Hiei said he was eating nothing but bugs so his stomach probably small. Crazy to see a Hell beast though like this child here in demon world. Hell beasts are rare." Kazu said and moved his smoke tapping the ashe off. " The Kid said his name way 009 so Hiei and Decided to just call him Jencho for now." Kazu added.

Hiei moved walking up to Akuro and Isuna and tripped the Vampire before catching the items in his hands and started to walk with Isuna. " Come on Akuro, The ground isn't where you belong." The Fire demon said looking over his shoulder toward the vampire who was pushing himself up. " I hate you" Akuro mumbled and moved getting up and catching up Isuna and Hiei.

Once at the Castle they had parted ways and Hiei headed to the office and closed the door and locked it. He figured if he slept in the cat girl could shadow port in. He glanced toward his make shift bed in the corner and grabbed a few files before laying down to rest.

Akuro had also headed to bed at this point for the next morning.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:00 am
"Makes sense, want any help with him tonight?" Neko offered. "If not, I'll head out and let you get some sleep" she finished, taking another drag from her cigarette.

Isuna giggled a bit at the antics between Akuro and Hiei, but walked with them both back to the castle. She said her goodnight once they got back though, and headed back to her office to organize the new supplies and make notes in the new book.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:34 am
Kazu shifted and rubbed his face trying to think and shook his head. “ How hard can it be to take care of a 13 year old? “ The Silver bat said our loud and nodded to another room. “ If you need a place to crash that the spare room. I’ll be up late working tonight” He explained. And with that he headed back to his shop side.

By the next Morning..

Akuro was downstairs half asleep, Morning where the worse for him, he always struggled with waking up. He groaned a little on the table downstairs staring at the coffee infront of him.

Hiei was asleep in the office still, he was sprawled on his make shift bed sleeping and files scattered around him. He had stayed up last night working on stuff and well was sleeping in.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:55 am
Neko smirked. "Thanks Kazu. I appreciate it. Wake me if you need me for anything." She finished her cigarette and put the butt in the ash tray before going to the spare room.

The next morning, Neko shifted, sitting up and yawning before checking her phone. "Odd, thought for sure hed of called about today's job." She brushed her hair out with her nails, and walked out to the clinic, looking around.

Isuna had fallen sleep at her desk, head resting on her arms, books open on the desk, notes scattered a little.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:58 am
Kazu who hadn’t smelt waved at Neko as she left. The silver bat Demon had a pot of coffee with a straw and a ashe tray of smokes as he was working on stuff late. He moved rubbing his eyes before going back to work, only to be stopped by Jen who was pulling on his shirt saying he was hungry.

——

Hiei shifted and rolled over again in his make shift bed before rubbing his face and sitting up. He leaned back on the wall and glances toward his phone before looking st the mess. Rum and some food and files he had a late night. He moved opening his phone sending a text to neko.’woke up late. Will have to rush to the meeting.’ The fire demon texted and scrambled to get into his Tear gear. He sat at the table putting his hidden blades on his arms with his mask on already.

Akuro moves heading upstairs with coffee and sat a cup down for isuna before waking her up. “morning foxy”  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:57 am
Neko frowned slightly, see Kazu still awake. "Kay, you gotta get some sleep at some point. A teenager, and work. Your gunna stretch yourself out way to thin Kiddo." She walked to the kitchen, and answered her text message. 'On my way, just feeding Jencho some breakfast' she sent the text and scavenged the kitchen. Finding some fruit, and bread, she made toast real quick and cut the fruit up. Handing the plate to Jencho, she ruffled Kazus hair a little. "Eat something. You cant sustain yourself on cigarette smoke and coffee. I've tried, it's not effective. I gotta go, but text if you need anything." She waved, her jacket materializing as she headed out the door.

She disappeared into a shadow, reappearing in Hieis office, hands in pockets, as she looked around. "Good morning, sleep well?" She asked, noting the cost, papers and rum.

Isuna blinked, sitting up slowly and looking around be egg or smelling the scent of coffee and Akuro. "Morning....I fell asleep at my desk? Damn..." she reached for the mug of coffee, not fully awake yet.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:00 pm
Kazu only waved his hand. " It's okay, I don't need sleep like you people. I'm totally used to staying away for weeks. As long as I have Booze, coffee and smokes. "He explained with a smile and waved again. He watched Neko work on helping Jen for food before going back to his work. The young boy was eating food sitting on Kazu;s work table watching the bat work.

Hiei looked up from putting the hidden blade on his arm. He pulled on the bandage with his mouth before shifting a little and glanced around his room slightly. " I suppose. I was up late" The fire demon explained and jumped off the desk and slipped on his boots that held hidden knives at the toe. " We are heading West" Hiei explained as he put his gold dagger in his pant loop.

He pulled on his fingerless gloves and sighed a little. " I have to met with the Ruler of that district. They haven't brought in a report that I've demanded for the last two weeks " He explained and shifted fixing his mask a little and touched something at his throat that altered his voice. He turned toward the desk pulling on his necklace as well. That was the relic of time he used, the moment it was placed on it was like his fire demon powers where gone and he had a weird sense around him. Like time was always changing or moving. " I'm assuming that they are by passing my new set rules and not giving me there updates because they are still following old rules."

- -

Akuro chuckled and sat down looking at the fox girl. " Yeah, try to drink some coffee and let's get you woken up. I should of came and checked on you sooner." Akuro explained.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:32 pm
Neko nodded, watching Hiei get ready, taking note of the relics and gear. She checked her own attire, still wearing the same outfit from the day before. She shrugged, not bothering to change anything and waited. "Ready to go when you are."

Isuna sipped her coffee, untangling her hair wither fingers. "I lost track while doing research on the new salve I'm working on...Think im getting closer though." She shuffled her papers, making a pile and putting them in her book then setting them aside.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:45 pm
Tear shifted a little and sighed as he walked toward the door to leave. " Its just us going, I don't want to travel with a big group again. " He explained as they walked out. He headed down the hallway and nodded to a few Castle workers and stopped when Mukuro got in the way. " And you are going where, Lord?" Mukuro asked.

The Demon king shifted and looked toward Mukuro and pointed his thumb toward neko. " My new useful Bodyguard and myself. Have a meeting to attending West. I have to check in with the leader of that District. Seeing as you happened to forget about it. Again." The demon king said a smile in his voice as he walked around here. " Kuroneko, Let's be on our way." Tear said.

Mukuro stared at them as they left and shook a little before walking away to gather a few jobs to attend.

" We will be taking a back road, not very traveled. Will be running. Are you alright with that?" He asked looking back at Neko.

- -

" That's great news!" Akuro said with a smile before watching Tear and Neko walk by about to leave. " . . Where are they going" Akuro wondered before looking back toward Isuna. " Try to have some breakfast and I'll help you with whatever you need. I don't have any work today. Seeing as your friend bumped me from my Bodyguard job with Tear."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:35 pm
Neko walked, hands behind her head as they left. She kept her mouth shut as Mukuro questioned them, but she did give a knowing smile as they left her behind. She watched the woman over her shoulder a moment as she walked, but turned back as Tear asked if she was okay with running. "Yeah, I'll be good. Hang on a second though" she crouched, putting her fingers to his Shadow. There was a brief glow of purple Energy but it quickly faded. "Kay, that all hold for awhile. If we get separated, I can track your shadow." She explained.

Isuna nodded. "Yeah, Neko wasnt able for get that sap for me, so I still need to find it before i can make the stuff. It's kind of the lynch pin in all this." She explained, sipping her coffee. At the mention of breakfast she nodded. "I'm gunna shower and change first, then I'll eat. Cant believe I fell asleep at my desk." She stood, wrinkling her nose a bit she opened her desk drawer and took a small box out. Removing the silver ring from her braid she placed it in the box before undoing the braid itself, closed the box and set it aside. "Dont want to lose it with my desk being a mess" she explained  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:10 pm
Tear had stopped walking and had watched the woman do whatever she was doing. " What did you do?" Tear asked un sure at first but after she explained he nodded and kept walking with Neko before he looked at her one more time and pushed off into a run, Normally Hiei was faster but due to the injury on his leg he seemed slower. He moved as he ran. He would glance back at Neko a few times to make sure she was catching up.

He slowed down as they came up upon a village and he moved pulling his phone out to check the map. " s**t" He mumbled and turned around a few times trying to figure it out. Reaching into his side bag he pulled out the file and glanced through it for a few seconds and closed it before he started to walk. ' Apparently this is the village..but it doesn't seem right.' He thought trying to think. He stood at the opening of the village and glanced at Neko and then back at the people who walked the village. The fire demon seemed a little iffy but he took a step in.
- - -

" I'll be downstairs and finish working on breakfast. I'm off for the day unless something happens to Neko and Tear. So we can go gather the sap " The Vampire said and moved fixing her crazy hair a little and turned to leave for now.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:47 am
Neko moved, keeping pace for the most part. She slowed, skidding to stop as Hiei stopped outside the village. She looked around, ears swiveling as she listened, following Hiei into the village. "I dont like how this feels." She said quietly, fingers flexing at her side. A shiver ran through her shadow as she readied it just in case.

Isuna nodded, disappearing into the bathroom to freshen up and wake up under the water of the shower. A few minutes later, she was towel drying her hair and pulling on clean clothes. Grabbing the silver ring she held between her teeth as she re braided her hair and headed out to meet Akuro. She was just finishing putting the jewelry into its spot in her braid as she entered the kitchen. "I feel so much better" she sniffed the air. "Smells good"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:51 am
Tear moved slightly and put his hand up to mask, it was something he always did. To make sure it was on tight with his power. He glanced at the woman at his side again before putting his phone away and the map. " This is the right Village." He started and looked around slowly. " But Something is off. When Akuro and I came here about half a month ago. The people looked healthy, and the village was buzzing." He explained.

Now it looked dark and dead and the people would run and hide. Like something seriously scared them. The Demon king moved walking into the village finally and glanced around at the empty stalls and some huts. " Keep on your toes." Was all Tear Said as he slowly reached up to his time necklace

" Lord Saito" Tear called out standing by the lords hut, putting his hand on the necklace. He stared toward cloth door and slowly moved his hand to drop the fabric back.

- - -

" You need it, I'm your humble House wife and slave today well you do research. Seeing as I don't have any jobs today. Mukuro took the last bit and well Neko is with Tear." He said and sighed a little bored he had the day off. " And Hiei left again to do god knows what" The vampire said as he dished out food for Isuna.

He himself just had a cup of coffee with some blood in it.

- - -  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:31 am
Neko nodded, she kept one hand on the hilt of her knife, the other poised to throw a shadow of necessary. She stood next to Tear so that if anything came out of the flap, she'd be able to block it.

Isuna smiled "Thank you for breakfast." She said, accepting the food and sitting at the table. "I'd be very grateful for the help. The tree I'm looking for grows out in the mountains, not so high that it snows, but not low enough down that getting to it will be easy."  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games