Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Strange choice for a maid. Adonfang and I Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adonfang

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:11 am
Adon was ambushed in the washroom by Angelica and was forced to allow her to treat her, of course with someone else now seeing her naked body they would see the multitude a small scars that were all over her body, some old and some new and of course a now newer one of her arm from a blade that cut her. She was of course reprimanded and she just laughed it off, "It is quite alright, I said i knew what I was doing and sure enough I was and came back did I not?" which onyly got her more in trouble. After she was cleaned and sutured Adon wore just her nightgown this time as she needed her clothes to be stitched and washed at this point. She peaked in to see El with her little boy and smiled gently trying to stay out of sight.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:23 am
Eliza soon managed to get a rag and covered a bottle with the warmed mixture with the medication. Feeding it too her son she feared the worst as he drank. As he fussed she managed to eventually give him it all. It hadn't been much by any means for a child and yet he seemed full enough as she finally pulled away the bottle. Holding him still she grabbed the wet cloth that had fallen, sitting in a chair by a small table she rinsed the cloth out as best she could with one hand before replacing it on his head.
Eliza chewed the inside of her cheek and watched his fussing calm down and he reached once more for her necklace. Relief came to her ace and tears welled in her eyes as she gave a weak smile. "You ate quite a bit already hu? Was that why you fussed so much my son, was you hunger that great?" she asked him in a weak voice that cracked. She knew her son wasn't cured yet but he seemed to be in less pain then before he had the milk

Adonfang

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

Adonfang

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:29 am
Adon smiled at the sight an crept away from the room deciding it was best to leave mother and son to themselves for the night. She walked into her room and sat down on the bed sighing, she looked at the now bandaged would and of course the look El had given her when she saw the blood. It wasn't uncommon for her to get those kinds of looks, she was used to it really which made her rather numb most of the time. Adon laid down on the bed and closed her eyes hearing El talking to her son through the thin wall as the medcation worked it's magic.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:43 am
Eliza stayed with her son still and begun to walk about the room. She didnt want to sit constantly but she also couldn't leave him alone. Rocking him as she walked about the room she changed his cloth again and shushed him as he fussed over the wet cloth and tried to grab at it. Eliza gave a sigh and looked at her son.
Softly she begun to sing an old lullaby she remembered her grandmother favored. Even though she knew very little of the words she spoke she smiled seeing her son look up as she spoke the russian words.

Adonfang

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

Adonfang

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:50 am
Adon listened to the lullaby Eliza sung, her voice was entrancing as she was mesmerized by the voice. Adon laid there litening for a long while until finally she drifted off from the lullaby her body exhausted and weak from the days events and excursion.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:56 am
Eliza continued through the night feeding her son the medication and feeding him. As she napped a short time between feedings she shooed away the other maids telling them to rest even when she was half asleep and mixed her words to an extent. As the morning sun rose she felt her sons head and smiled feeling the fever had nearly gone now, standing up over his crib she kissed his head gently as he slept again. Eliza gave the window a tired look and stood up feeling the need to sleep or at least remove her corset now, although with the suns arrival she knew neither would happen any time soon.

Adonfang

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

Adonfang

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:04 am
Adon awoke later than usual as she sighed and sat up rubbing her eyes. she could hear El moving around in the other room and sure enough when she heard the window open she knew she had stayed up all night. Adon really didn't want to be seen right now so she looked around in the drawers and found some of her comfy clothes meant for working as she put them on and before El could notice she was up headed down the stairs and to the kitchen where she knew the maids would be. "Hey, so are there any chorse tht need to be done this morning right away? how we doin on meat?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:14 am
"Gretel you let her stay up through the night. Go watch the young master now" Angelica said scolding her daughter at Adon walked in. Hearing the new comers voice she looked over "Ah good your up, everything is fine dear but Eliza hasn't eaten since yesterday. Take her up the plate and Ill bring up some warm water for her. Sweet dear stayed up all night and chased everyone out of the room like a wild goose." Angelica turned to the table and started to full a plate. "Little thing nearly started to yell at us in Russian if you could imagine,
the master would have beat the poor dear if he heard her speak that cursed tongue. Its a good thing he isn't here no to hear that. Ahh here we are, take this us and force feed the dear if you must.". Turning with a plate piled high Angelica seemed unphased by what she had just said.

Adonfang

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

Adonfang

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:24 am
Adon's eyes narrowed at the thought of someone beating another woman, and let alone the former husband of the Duchess being the one to do it pissed Adon off greatly. Of course she hid it well, she just smiled and said "Ohhhhhh I can arrange that" she said grabbing the plate and bringing it upstairs, quietly she had opened the door to make sure she did not wake the little one and there stood Eliza in all her beauty, "Oi....your supposed to wake me up to help you with the child when your tired sumbass" she said loud enough for Eliza to hear. "I swear, what good am I as a maid if you dont allow me to help with the one thing i have confidence in huh?" she asked grabbing El's hand and gragging her over to the bed and sitting her down. "eat, Angelica's orders, and than you rest and don't argue or i swear i will knock you out for you to sleep" she said smirking and punching her first against her palm.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:32 am
Eliza blinked and as she was sat down in the child's bed she blinked up at Adon. Opening her mouth to protest about sleeping she winces at the sound of Adons fist making contact to her own hand. Looking at the plate she gave a sigh. "Thank you, but I will need some help to remove my corset,
I dont know if ill be able to undo this knot. But after you must rest to, Ill have you work in the kitchen today if i must but you are not to push yourself.. You were bleeding last night and I do not wish for you to do anymore harm"
. Eliza looked up at her with tired eyes pleading for her to agree before she would eat.

Adonfang

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

Adonfang

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:37 am
Adon saw the wince and was now more curious after what Angelica said but figured to save that for another time. hearing and seeing El's pleading face Adon sighed and said "yes, yes I promise El, but trust me that was just a scratch there was a reasonI did not want Henry going okay? you have to trust me on stuff like this and I will trust you on matters of ladyship" she said kissing El's cheek gently before heling her undo her corset. th knot was deffinetly stuck but after several minutes Adon got it and helped El change, the woman was exhausted she could tell and she finished helping her change saying "Now eat" she said as she heard the little one stir and she said "ah the little guy is stirring" she said seeing El about to get up and put a hand on her shoulder. "Stay and eat El, than rest I will take care of the little guy today okay? you trust me don't you?" she asked smiling at her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:45 am
Eliza poked at her food, she didnt feel the need to eat as much as she did sleep. Although as soon as her corset became undone and no longer pressed into her stomach she gave a sigh. Pulling the front of her shirt away from her she pulled it off. How she fit those clothes on seemed impossible to her now with everything fitted to be done from behind. Her corset hugged her loosely now and her under gown sat happily keeping it in place. Eliza itched to remove her skirts and be down to her chemise and drawers, but she needed to eat first. "I trust you Adon, but its much warmer in the kitchen and its better you stay there with him or you will be running back and forth. He still sleeps often so do learn how to prepare some simple foods. Try to see if you can make things he will be able to eat one day". Eliza gave a weak smile as she took her plate of food to eat.

Adonfang

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

Adonfang

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:56 am
Adon smiled and nodded "I will El now rest please" she said heading over to the crib and picking up the baby boy who stopped fussing once she picked him up and instead began to laugh. "Why hello again you little troublemaker" she said rubbing his back and chuckling as he grabbed her hair. "You know you are just like the ancient wolf Loke little one, always causing trouble for those around you and yet you always seem to be so ontent and happy when we see you the next and your as meschevious as him" she said smiling. "My mother used to tell me that I am like a valkyrie with my red hair and how i handle a blade" she said enjoying the little one in her arms.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:01 am
Nodding she carried out the plate and went to her chamber's. Sitting by the cold fireplace she quietly ate her meal as Angelica came in and carried with her the wooden bath. After her came Gretel and Henry caring pitchers of hot water. As the three slowly filled the bath Eliza finished her food and then walked to the bath discarding her clothes and placing a folding panel up and around the bath so she could wash before changing and picking up her clothes so she could lay down.

Adonfang

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

Adonfang

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:22 pm
Adon brought the little babe to her room just behind Eliza's and sat down on the bed as the little boy looked up in wonder at her once again. Adon smiled and said "You are quite the mesmerized one aren't you my little Loki" she said smirking. Adon decided that no matter how long she was here her nickname for the babe would be Loki, he already at barely a month old was mischievous and boys always tended to be, she decided to regale him with stories of her homeland and the adventures and times of some of the gods that originated from where she was.she made sure to feed the boy his medication when it was time and even slept next to him for a little while to make sure he was okay. It was a little later in the afternoon when Adon awoke and yawned, she looked over and the little baby had awoken as well and was pulling at her hair once again "Oh you little rascal" she said giving him little tickles and nipping him which only made the baby laugh and giggle. Adon picked up him and brought him to the table making sure to change him and thought on it for a minute. "hmmm let us see if the ladies are okay with helping us take a bath" she sad picking him up and bringing him down to the kitchen where she hoped one of them were, "Can someone help me with the little one here for a minute? I would like to take a bath and get him all clean as I think a good warm bath should help with his wheezing a bit but I can't do both" she asked smiling.  
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff