Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply ★Journals
Ragna's Journal / Dream Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:53 pm
Andrea Kua

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

Andrea saw that her gamble paid off. She had never been anyone's mother, and no one had ever had been that nice to her, but that was how she wanted to have been treated. She was glad it worked. She waited for Zoey to be completely back, before she went up to Zoey and hugged her. She was glad that she was back. She never wanted to be with that woman ever again. That woman was really crazy. She held Zoey. "I'm glad it worked."
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

[OOC: ]
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:03 pm
Zoey Kua

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

Zoey's eyes fluttered when she felt Andrea hugging her. Why the hell was Andrea hugging her? She looked around and saw that Ragna's arm was being held together with a banister, the front door was broken in, and she could see a dark puddle coming from the kitchen. What the hell had she missed. She looked down at Andrea, her dress was ripped. Why did that happened? There was only thing that she could describe in a few words. "What the ******** happened?"
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

KnightsRoyal

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:46 pm
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna nodded his head before he began to slowly make his way onto his feet, walking over to Zoey and Andrea as she was waking her up with a hug. In mere moments, he saw Zoey's eyes fluttering open as he smiled before she immediately asked about what the ******** happened. He had to make up something on the spot, closing his eyes before he nodded as he took a deep breathe. "Well, you blacked out and this dog came in and attacked us. I uh...broke my arm in the process from trying to fight it." He didn't want to divulge on Davina taking over.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:48 pm
Andrea Kua

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

Andrea was still hugging Zoey, that was until Ragna came over, mentioning that she had just blacked out, and they were attacked, and he broke his arm trying to defend them. Andrea's right eyebrow raised towards him. "That's not what happened at all." She looked to Zoey. She knew that Zoey hated liars. She liked to know what was going on all the time. She was hella noisy and bossy. "First, your hair turned a dark brown, and your body had a lot of scars on it. Like a lot. Remember that time we blacked out for like a month? Trayon apparently poured boiling water on our heads. She said she had to keep you pretty, so she took them all. Oh, yeah, I met the 4th, her name is Davina apparently! She's mad at Luna and me..." Andrea held her. She was still a bit scared of what was happening still. She wanted to go back home. "Oh, and she's your sister...She explained why Luna, me and her exist, and about a witch and why Ragna can't die, and the fact that we are in a magic place, and we won't be up for like, the rest of the day. It's also why I look like myself, and you look like you. She also said that you two can never meet. It's part of your curse.

Oh, and then, while she was explaining, a dog rushed in, and the moment it came into view, she got it in the eye with part of a banister! Then we ran into the kitchen, and she killed it by knocking the banister further in it's eyes. Then she went ******** crazy, and broke Ragna's arm for no reason! I convinced her that she should let you out! Zoey...don't ever turn into her again. I missed you."
She then let go of Zoey, knowing about how she was going to react to Ragna lying to her. It was ok, Andrea still wanted to cuddle with Ragna.
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

Quote:

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:56 pm
Zoey Kua

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

Zoey listened to what Andrea had to say, and when Andrea hugged her more, she hugged her little pipsqueak back. She must have been so terrified. She even smelled a bit like vomit. It wasn't a pleasant smell to say the least. When Andrea stood up, Zoey stood up. She walked right up to Ragna. She would then attempt to slap him across the face.

"I thought you were different, but you lie just like the rest of them. Look, if you want this thing to keep going on, then you have to tell me the truth, and the whole truth. I'm ok without knowing details like Andrea throwing up, but if you are injured by me, I need to know. I need to know what happens when we black out, when this Davina comes out. You know I want to talk to her." She then turned her back to Ragna and pinched the bridge of her nose. She wasn't happy right now. She actually felt very hurt, and tears were starting to come out of her eyes. She just wanted to know what the hell was going on with her life. She apparently also had a sister at some point, and now here Zoey was with a sister, Davina, that she could never met. "How can I trust someone who wants to lie to me?"
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

KnightsRoyal

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:01 am
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna eye twitched as Andrea began to speak the truth as to what happened and pretty much exposed him for that one lie before he sighed. He listened to her reveal more and more about Davina to Zoey before they soon stood up, he wasn't moving. He didn't even react when Zoey slapped him across the face as she began to explain to him what he would need to do to keep her by his side. He looked at her back, bringing up his good hand to rub where she slapped him before he nodded his head slowly. "A-Alright Zoey.... sorry, I just... I didn't how to tell you about Davina or what happens so I froze up... I am a dumbass more than a liar.... I promise, nothing but the truth from this mouth of mine." He told her while holding his hand over his chest. "Please... forgive me Zoey."

Youroka Kage

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:29 am
Zoey Kua

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

Zoey Silently cried with her back turned to him. That's what they all said. They all wanted to be forgiven, and then she would black out and see the bruises again. Did Davina take those wounds for her? Just so that she wouldn't have to feel them? There were times when they woke up, and they felt sore as everything. This woman, her sister...she wanted to know more about her, but first, she had to make sure that Ragna was going to lie to her anymore.

"What else are you hiding from me? The way you lied tells me that you have lied to me before." She kept her back to him still.
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

KnightsRoyal

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:35 am
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Only the fact that she and I had fries... and talked about your history." He told her as he sat down on the couch, staring at the ground now as he contemplated on telling her about the child. "She told me about how she never maims or kills without reason... and it's all to protect you... hell she broke my arm because she feared something about me to protect you. I will say this... she does like French Fries." Ragna said to try and bring a bit of a lighter side to this, hopefully to coax Zoey from prying too much, which may bring him to fear on telling her about their possible child.

Youroka Kage

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:46 am
Zoey Kua

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

Zoey turned back towards him. She then moved to the couch, Andrea followed her. She then rested her head on his good shoulder. She didn't want to cause him any more pain. She wanted to know what else Davina said about her. "What did she say about me?" She was very curious. Though, she had her eyes closed while resting on his shoulder. Andrea was laid across both of their laps, almost like a child.
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

KnightsRoyal

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:56 am
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna looked to Zoey as she laid down against his shoulder, his good one so as to not put pressure on his broken arm as he smiled at her. She soon asked him about what else she said about her before he looked down and closed his eyes. "She has also told us about the Witch and about our curses... but uh...." He closed his eyes to try and recall what else they talked about before he faintly blushed and looked away. "She has also told me about the fact you like the name Davina, she also said you liked burgers." He told her with a small smile, trying to give her a bit of smile on her face as he began to pet Andrea's head gently. "I guess it was more of what you may like or dislike instead of history... most of what she did reveal was tonight that Andrea told you."

Youroka Kage

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:44 pm
Davina Kua

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

Davina held her head. It was pounding. What had happened? She had been thrown back into her room, after that, she didn't remember anything. Why didn't she remember anything? She held her head. She remembered the area that they were in. She saw that Luna and Ragna were here with her. Anger rose in Davina's face. It was Luna, the home destroyer, the person who made Zoey's life a living hell. Davina got closer to her. The woman had these stupid rabbit ears.
She would stand on them.
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

KnightsRoyal

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:52 pm
Luna Kua

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Luna woke up to extreme pain in her ears. She imeadiatly started screaming as a woman in a hospital down was grinding them into the dirt. Who the hell was this woman, where the hell were they. She couldn't concentrate on anything as the woman was causing her extreme amounts of pain.
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

Quote:

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:02 pm
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna seemed to step through one of the gravestones as he awoke in his dream world once more, getting the two people he didn't want to spend time with, causing him to sigh. He moved towards the two and soon said, "What are you doing Davina?!" He shouted, trying to get her to stop without getting too close. "We just got here and you're hurting someone's ears?" He asked her with a sigh while bracing himself for an attack.

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:36 pm
Davina Kua

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

Davina looked over as Ragna was there. He was telling her not to step on the woman's ears. She just ground them into the dirt even harder. You want me to stop hurting the woman who has caused me so many scars. The woman that took your first time? I will not stop Ragna. Not until she pays." She moved her other foot to the woman's stomach, and pressed on it as well.
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

KnightsRoyal

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:48 pm
Luna Kua

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Luna kept screaming. This crazy woman was hurting her for no reason. Who the ******** was this woman! "Ragna, help..."Her voice was strained, her blue eyes were filled with pain, and tears. She just wanted to know where she was, and who this woman was that was hurting her.
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

Quote:

★Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out